PDA

View Full Version : AJC Auto Show

Red
05-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Anybody going this weekend. I think I'm gonna go Saturday afternoon. :)

Twinnos
05-04-2006, 07:48 PM
im gonna GO crazy if i dont get my dayummmmmmmm car!! :crazy:

Red
05-04-2006, 10:13 PM
You still don't have it!?

ARFNSX
05-04-2006, 11:47 PM
I went down today and last Sunday. I will probably go again this weekend. Where is your car at?

Red
05-05-2006, 10:49 AM
In the NOPI Booth

Twinnos
05-05-2006, 01:50 PM
I went down today and last Sunday. I will probably go again this weekend. Where is your car at?
at the paint shop :mad:

ARFNSX
05-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Congrats on the NOPI booth, I will check it out this weekend. Marcell, sorry about your car still being at the paint booth. Do they need any help. I think I am pretty good with a paintbrush or a spray can :eye:

Red
05-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Pretty good Alex? To touch Marcells car you've gotta be the best! :) Cool, maybe I'll see you there. I'll be there saturday late afternoon probably.

Red
05-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Got back from the auto show. I will NEVER again have my car there.

ARFNSX
05-06-2006, 11:38 PM
WTH happened? Now I am scared to death because my bike is still there. Did you bring you car home?

SL33P3R
05-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Partcyia, When I was there it looked ok, but ALOT of finger prints. What happened?

Red
05-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Dude, people just disrespecting my shit. Finger prints all over the car! People sitting in my shit like it was theres. Not to mention someone broke my fucking trunk latch.

Red
05-07-2006, 12:54 AM
They wouldn't let me take the car. I'm bringing it home tomorrow and I'm so glad.

ProjectWidow
05-07-2006, 01:22 AM
Damn I'm sorry about that Pat! I hate people that bring their little kids to the show and just let them touch EVERYTHING!

Twinnos
05-07-2006, 08:47 AM
sorry trycja. it was bound to happen. the NOPI people should have watched your car better. they cant prevent everyone from touching it but why the hell the let people sit in it is beyond me. and how did the trunk latch get broke at a car show? only thing i can think is that someone tampered with it or slamming the trunk up and down. either way its NOPI personnel fault that this happened to your ride. did u go off on them?

The Ren
05-07-2006, 08:48 AM
sorry trycja. it was bound to happen. the NOPI people should have watched your car better. they may can prevent everyone from touching it but why the hell the let people sit in it is beyond me. and how did the trunk latch get broke at a car show? only thing i can think is that someone tampered with it or slamming the trunk up and down. either way its NOPI personnel fault that this happened to your ride. did u go off on them?

Hell yeah.. I would make them pay to fix it...

Red
05-07-2006, 01:29 PM
I told Arash that either I can handle it or he can, so I guess he is. I'm am just beyond words at this point. You know last year they had those stanchions up so I figured they'd do the same this year. Boy was I wrong. I just wanna pick up my car this evening and be done with them. Lesson lived and learned.

A.P. Photography
05-07-2006, 01:42 PM
I told Arash that either I can handle it or he can, so I guess he is. I'm am just beyond words at this point. You know last year they had those stanchions up so I figured they'd do the same this year. Boy was I wrong. I just wanna pick up my car this evening and be done with them. Lesson lived and learned.
Sorry to hear girl. I was at the show last sunday and they had no regard for the cars that were there with the exception of the ferrari's, Bentleys, and maserati's that were roped completly off.

ARFNSX
05-07-2006, 02:40 PM
I know how you feel. I went to the show and I found a little kid on my Motorcycle with the mother taking a picture. (mind you my motorcycle is behind two sets of chains) When I asked her not to do that she said it was ok. I said I do not know how that is when it is my bike. If permission was asked I probably would have said yes but just to assume that they could pissed me off!

Twinnos
05-07-2006, 03:20 PM
"I When I asked her not to do that she said it was ok"
NOW THATS SOME BULL$HIT FOR REAL!!!

Allstar3.8T
05-07-2006, 04:08 PM
The prob is most car manufacturers WANT people to get in thier cars, they need them to so they can sell them. After a while, the line gets blurred, and they just get in everyones stuff. Nopi Nats has these people too. They climb over door prop bars to get in on my VW, and Jeff Gs car. People are DUMB, and disrespectful.

The Ren
05-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Apparently the same was with Tracys car.. I got all these Pm's letting me know to call her and tell her people were all in her car.. When I told her she was livid...

Nittanys1
05-07-2006, 05:33 PM
wow Partcyia Im sorry to hear that...I was up there the first Sat and there were 4 cars in the nopi area and you couldnt get near the cars...it was ropped off so much that there was like 20ft on each side of the group of cars.....thats really messed up!!! I do see how ppl get in to the "mode" of gettin into every car there but cars that are decked out are not like every car there!

Red
05-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Well all I can do at this point is bitch like a mofo. I was yelling at everybody when I went up there Saturday. People just opening doors like they owned the shit. Anyway, thanks for the support. And yeah, never again dude. Unless I'm there 24/7 watching. We didn't spend all this time and money to have some fat ass sit in our shit. :)

ARFNSX
05-07-2006, 09:25 PM
There was a Panos car in the same booth with me and someone stole the shifter knob out of it on the first Saturday. The owner was sooooo pissed but hey, that's people for you.

My bike is now safe a sound in my garage but she is dirty as hell. I got less dirty on it at the NOPI Nats!

Red
05-08-2006, 06:45 AM
Fucking people man. And people wonder why I hate them all.

Yeah my baby is back at home too! :)

Twinnos
05-08-2006, 10:59 AM
glad to hear she's at home :)