PDA

View Full Version : Misc Recipes?

Sledlude
05-04-2006, 03:40 PM
I love to cook! everything from pasta, rice, cakes, cheesecakes, chicken, you name it. What are your favorite recipes if you have any?

~The_Duke~
05-05-2006, 04:58 PM
There is this cook book that my X had that has alot of very very good recipes and 'how to' things in it. It is called 'The Joy of Cooking'. It has a very very good white wine oyster pasta sance one in it.

TeeJay
05-05-2006, 11:08 PM
theres this one secret recipe i have, i call it hot pockets...off tha chain y0

Wurm
05-06-2006, 02:18 AM
theres this one secret recipe i have, i call it hot pockets...off tha chain y0

easy mac man

RandomGuy
05-07-2006, 12:03 AM
RG Ramen Noodles:
1 pack of ramen noodles
water
yogurt
spoon
bowl
spices (red stuff)
cofee creamer

put the noodles in the bowl but not the sauce... nuke it or even cook it on the stove... let it chill... drain the shit out... now pour the sauce, throw in yogurt and some red spicy powder spice stuff and some coffee creamer (really) mix that shit together and the shits the bomb

fine dining by RG production

LiL PaKi
05-07-2006, 03:48 AM
RG Ramen Noodles:
1 pack of ramen noodles
water
yogurt
spoon
bowl
spices (red stuff)
cofee creamer

put the noodles in the bowl but not the sauce... nuke it or even cook it on the stove... let it chill... drain the shit out... now pour the sauce, throw in yogurt and some red spicy powder spice stuff and some coffee creamer (really) mix that shit together and the shits the bomb

fine dining by RG production

WTF?!? Coffee Creamer? and Yogurt?

David88vert
05-07-2006, 08:47 AM
If you want lots of receipe books and have at least DSL, let me know, and I'll give you a link to download a few of them.

Sledlude
05-07-2006, 12:50 PM
waddup... hook up some cook books..

what i really want right now is a good recipe for mexican rice..

and random guy what the fuck is that... like tandoori ramen or something? damn son.

LiL PaKi
05-07-2006, 07:50 PM
I love to cook! everything from pasta, rice, cakes, cheesecakes, chicken, you name it. What are your favorite recipes if you have any?

sweet ... brown guy knows how to cook... your future wife will love ya!

I invented this DESI chicken dish called Chicken 2000 masala when we had our restaurant in 2000... i got bored one day and decided to make some food (which i've only cooked like 4 times in my life (Chicken biryani, shrimp biryani, chicken soup, and chicken 2000)... so yea here goes:

Boneless Chicken
Yogurt
Mint
tomatoes
onions
Achar(Desi pickle)-
salt
red chilli powder
Lemon
Oil

Take some chicken add salt, chilli powder, lemon juice and achar if u dont have achar go out and buy some or buy a pack of achar gosth shan masala and use that cuz it works too... make sure the chicken is fully covered with it...

get a frying pan and heat up the oil, add some onions and tomatoes ... mix and fry till tomatoes get all mushy (can't u tell i dont cook and dont know any cookin terms) ok next add the chicken.... then after a lil bit add the mint and plain yogurt and add some more lemon and achar... and wait till chicken is fully cooked and tada!... you can also make dry chicken 2000 by mixing everything together and not making extra masala and stick it on a skewer and BBQ it...

Sledlude
05-07-2006, 08:18 PM
::doh::: im a female! but thanks for the recipe! ive never used achar IN the actual recipe, just to eat with after... but i will give it a try! what kind of achar did you use?

LiL PaKi
05-07-2006, 08:24 PM
OMG SO SORRY!!! ... I just used like mixed achar... with like mango and carrot and all that other stuff...

RandomGuy
05-08-2006, 10:48 PM
::doh::: im a female! but thanks for the recipe! ive never used achar IN the actual recipe, just to eat with after... but i will give it a try! what kind of achar did you use?
why does everyone think she's a man... lol

ASMA IS THE MAN! ... but female lol

~The_Duke~
05-09-2006, 02:07 AM

I swear I just missed the 's' key lol. My keyboard is a POS at work.

fawk_you
05-09-2006, 04:10 AM
Needs:
Crockpot
1 light color beer... suggest corona (1 cup)
1 cup flour
shrimp any kind you like
Squash (depending on how many you serve)
Zuccuni ""
Lemon peper seasoning.
red potatoes ""
milk
butter

Cut up the potatoes small ...boil, drain.....smash, NOT completely so they are kinda chunky... add 1/2 cup milk 2 big spoons full of butter. Salt and pepper lightly. Sit on warm...

cut the squash/Zuccuni into small bites.... fry them up with some vegie oil.... add lemon pepper seasoning. Let the bites get browned... sit on warm....

Mix the cup of beer and cup of flour together, put in a bowl... make sure the crockie is on high... dip pieces of shrimp in the mix COMPLETELY... drop into the crockie... let em get poofed up... take em out.... do it as needed until its all done...

Should be real good. Hard to describe when you arent cooking it.

LiL PaKi
05-09-2006, 12:18 PM

her profile doesn't state what gender so i took a guess.. I didn't know there were other desi girls into cars...

Ninety Four
05-09-2006, 12:21 PM
I can give you a recipe... FOR DISASTER!!!

MUUUAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!

Sledlude
05-09-2006, 04:21 PM
thanks leanna that shit sounds good. ill give it a try once i get my hands on a crock pot

fawk_you
05-09-2006, 11:48 PM
NP chick! :)

RandomGuy
05-10-2006, 04:30 AM
Needs:
Crockpot
1 light color beer... suggest corona (1 cup)
1 cup flour
shrimp any kind you like
Squash (depending on how many you serve)
Zuccuni ""
Lemon peper seasoning.
red potatoes ""
milk
butter

wtf that has like the nastiest ingredients of all time all mixed into 1 dish!!
masterpeice!
:upchuck: :upchuck: :upchuck: :upchuck: :upchuck: :upchuck:
(thats ur prize)

blahah :eye:

fawk_you
05-10-2006, 02:36 PM
you're such a homo.

BABY J
05-10-2006, 02:41 PM
I make a pretty good "man sauce". Takes a while to get it, but WHOOO... I've heard that it's delicious... especially when served warm.