PDA

View Full Version : TRACY!!!!

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 12:55 PM
respond to my last pm baby. i know u hacking the shit out of that keyboard so dnt slack up on me now. i was having fun.

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 01:42 PM
tracy clear ur pm's!!!

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 03:55 PM
obviously tracy knows i wouldnt post this.

Brandon C
05-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Saw you car Tracy at the Auto Show.....Nice For Sale Sign

Speedm0(\)key
05-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Tracy is a dumbass want to be bitch, who should never be called a "bitch" because.. girls nowadays think its COOL to be a bitch.. when in reality its not, plus.. the word "bitch" doesnt do her justice.. id prefer.. mongloid.

regardless.. that fucking idiot needs to die from dysentery

What does dysentery feel like?

Amoebic dysentery may not demonstrate any symptoms for long periods of time (months, even years). However, infected individuals still excrete cysts and, consequently, infect their surroundings.

When the amoebae attack, they damage the walls of the large intestine, causing ulceration and subsequent bleeding. The milder symptoms of this are stomach cramps (colic), painful passage of stools (tenesmus) and bloody, slimy diarrhoea, which is often foul smelling. However, the course of the disease can become complicated and alter radically if the amoebae break through the intestinal wall and its lining (peritoneum), causing peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum).

dereksi
05-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Lol wtf?

ECMgarrett
05-04-2006, 06:27 PM
soundslike someone needs a nap....

Wurm
05-04-2006, 08:57 PM
wow that would suck to have that

BTLFED
05-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Tracy is a dumbass want to be bitch, who should never be called a "bitch" because.. girls nowadays think its COOL to be a bitch.. when in reality its not, plus.. the word "bitch" doesnt do her justice.. id prefer.. mongloid.

regardless.. that fucking idiot needs to die from dysentery

What does dysentery feel like?

Amoebic dysentery may not demonstrate any symptoms for long periods of time (months, even years). However, infected individuals still excrete cysts and, consequently, infect their surroundings.

When the amoebae attack, they damage the walls of the large intestine, causing ulceration and subsequent bleeding. The milder symptoms of this are stomach cramps (colic), painful passage of stools (tenesmus) and bloody, slimy diarrhoea, which is often foul smelling. However, the course of the disease can become complicated and alter radically if the amoebae break through the intestinal wall and its lining (peritoneum), causing peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum).

Just an FYI, Will, shop bashing of any kind is NOT allowed, so you might want to stop now. I know that you guys have this hate thing going on, but it needs to stop. It has already gotten WAY out of hand, and will not be tolerated anymore. That goes for ANYBODY and ANY SHOP.

But I have a couple of people that I would like to watch die like that. I would be smiling the whole time.

ECMgarrett
05-04-2006, 09:54 PM
hes not talking about the shop, hes talking about the person

BTLFED
05-04-2006, 09:56 PM
hes not talking about the shop, hes talking about the person

It always ends up shop bashing, too. That is why I am trying to stop it before it gets to that point.

ECMgarrett
05-04-2006, 09:59 PM
well honestly i wouldnt put much thought into it, look up threads that spoolin started today, theres one where some random dude got on his account and is trying to piss folks off
ease up and have a laugh like i am

Tracy
05-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Sorry I missed this spoolin. My "box" is clear now :)

A.P. Photography
05-08-2006, 11:12 AM
well honestly i wouldnt put much thought into it, look up threads that spoolin started today, theres one where some random dude got on his account and is trying to piss folks off
ease up and have a laugh like i am
Like Chris said, we have to stop it before it starts. It has gotten way out of hand lately.