PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Scrappy

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 11:47 AM
why ya mad at me? :slap:

Brett
05-04-2006, 11:50 AM
fuck yeah she is, she said you are a cunt!!

:lmfao:

The Yousef
05-04-2006, 11:51 AM
bwhahahaha....George is a twat!

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Most of the girls here are mean as fuck in person (or they'll straight up ignore you) if you arent their friend to begin with and over 80 percent of them have STD's. The only nice one on here is Tracy.

and if you think Im joking, Im not.

Other than that, have a nice day and enjoy your stay on IA.

care to tell me where i fall into in those?!

Mike Lowrey
05-04-2006, 11:53 AM

~raises hand~

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 11:53 AM
:lmao: uh oh

brb lol

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 11:54 AM
yeah run little punk ass!

Nemesis

Okay Im back. Probably more towards the meaner end of the scale than the STD end. :lmao: But I could be wrong? :doh:

Mike Lowrey
~hand still raised~

Scrappy
~raises hand~

Yes "rich-bob-stan" which one is it?

Mike Lowrey
05-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Yes "rich-bob-stan" which one is it?

The stuck to the table side.....

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Okay Im back. Probably more towards the meaner end of the scale than the STD end. :lmao: But I could be wrong? :doh::2up: :mad:
This is why I get mad... for fucks sake... cause one person has it... everyone has it?! wtf... and me being mean? might want to remember who picks YOUR car parts up off the ground :goodjob: but if that makes me mean... good :rant:

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 11:57 AM
:2up: :mad:
This is why I get mad... for fucks sake... cause one person has it... everyone has it?! wtf... and me being mean? might want to remember who picks YOUR car parts up off the ground :goodjob: but if that makes me mean... good :rant:

After you kicked it across the parking lot!! Whatcha gonna do, bite my ankles?

uh oh... ~runs~

:lmao:

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 11:59 AM
I didnt kick it, i scooted it across till it flipped over to see a ford badge... and no sorry i wont bite your ankles... you might like that someone on IA bows down to you. not happening on my end thats for sure.

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 12:01 PM
I didnt kick it, i scooted it across till it flipped over to see a ford badge... and no sorry i wont bite your ankles... you might like that someone on IA bows down to you. not happening on my end thats for sure.

Oh come on now, are you really mad? :rolleyes:

Wait one damn minute.... you "scooted" it till it flipped over? So you couldnt reach down to pick it up? :2up:

Wurm
05-04-2006, 12:02 PM
After you kicked it across the parking lot!! Whatcha gonna do, bite my ankles?

uh oh... ~runs~

:lmao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Repost Squintz
05-04-2006, 12:03 PM
ohhh shiiiiiiiiiiiitttt *runs to the bathroom*

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:05 PM
uh i am sorry but what am i supposed to be taking lightly here? that i "could" have std's because i am on the same damn forum as ones that have it... 80% of us have it? that was immature and rude as hell to attack other " girls" on here because of ones personal problem that obviously is not something they are happy about either.

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Oh come on now, are you really mad? :rolleyes:

Wait one damn minute.... you "scooted" it till it flipped over? So you couldnt reach down to pick it up? :2up:

yeah dipshit, cause its plastic... :jerkit: and was right at my tire... next time it falls off i will run the shit over instead... then that will give you a reason to say i am mean. :rolleyes:

Wurm
05-04-2006, 12:06 PM
uh i am sorry but what am i supposed to be taking lightly here? that i "could" have std's because i am on the same damn forum as ones that have it... 80% of us have it? that was immature and rude as hell to attack other " girls" on here because of ones personal problem that obviously is not something they are happy about either.

get one of those std cards from your doctor that says you dont have anything. just a thought :2cents:

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:07 PM
get one of those std cards from your doctor that says you dont have anything. just a thought :2cents:

you can keep your thoughts to yourself. thanks but i do not need a damn card to tell others i dont have something. :jerkit:

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 12:09 PM

Im sorry , you must have confused me with somebody that cares. :eek:

Seriously though, us guys get tossed into stereotypes all fucking day, but when a guy says something to degrade the female population of a forum, holy hell here comes Scrappy to save the day. :jerkit:

:)

Tracy
05-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Most of the girls here are mean as fuck in person (or they'll straight up ignore you) if you arent their friend to begin with and over 80 percent of them have STD's. The only nice one on here is Tracy.

and if you think Im joking, Im not.

Other than that, have a nice day and enjoy your stay on IA.

Did you really say this? Thanks George (if you did)! I really mean that.

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:11 PM
Im sorry , you must have confused me with somebody that cares. :eek:

Seriously though, us guys get tossed into stereotypes all fucking day, but when a guy says something to degrade the female population of a forum, holy hell here comes Scrappy to save the day. :jerkit:

:)

now show me where i throw you into any stereotype shit on here or in person? i do not and never do to people on here... i am not saving anyone, i stated i was pissed you can just throw me into a catergory like that and think nothing of it and then go and say tracy is the only nice one on here... she kicks ass but geeze i have never been mean to you and NEVER ignored you :( you were my smirnoff buddy at taco mac and all that! :rant:

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 12:13 PM
now show me where i throw you into any stereotype shit on here or in person? i do not and never do to people on here... i am not saving anyone, i stated i was pissed you can just throw me into a catergory like that and think nothing of it and then go and say tracy is the only nice one on here... she kicks ass but geeze i have never been mean to you and NEVER ignored you :( you were my smirnoff buddy at taco mac and all that! :rant:

Krissy, I did say "most", not all. I wasnt stereotyping all girls. Just the majority that I see at events and meets.

**hugs Krissy**

No problem Tracy lol.

Tracy
05-04-2006, 12:13 PM

I still love you, Scrap...even tho you never come over anymore.

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:15 PM
i love ya too tracy! i cant come over :( car is not worth fixing right now lol but i will soon i promise!

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Krissy, I did say "most", not all. I wasnt stereotyping all girls. Just the majority that I see at events and meets.

**hugs Krissy**

No problem Tracy lol.

yeah you say most and 80%

but then end with that only one person is nice... :doh: so that didnt work too well trying to cover it.

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 12:18 PM
yeah you say most and 80%

but then end with that only one person is nice... :doh: so that didnt work too well trying to cover it.

Only one came to mind, since she helped me recently at an event. :crazy:

Yeah, I guess Krissy is nice too. <--- you can edit my post :lmao:

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Only one came to mind, since she helped me recently at an event. :crazy:

Yeah, I guess Krissy is nice too. <--- you can edit my post :lmao:

nope i am not editing it. cause it will remind you to think alittle bit harder ;) cause i am mad :mad:

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:20 PM
PS!!!!!!!!!! I AM FAR FROM NICE, I AM A BITCH!!!!!!!! get it right george geeze!

atleast thats what i get told alot :(

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 12:21 PM
nope i am not editing it. cause it will remind you to think alittle bit harder ;) cause i am mad :mad:

Bah. You're still my Smirnoff Ice buddy :drink:

Repost Squintz
05-04-2006, 12:22 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tracy
I like smirnoff ice

Scrappy

NO I AM NOT! :rant:

dereksi
05-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Smirnoff ice sucks just like this thread

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 12:24 PM
NO I AM NOT! :rant:

Yes you are, and so is Tracy :drink: :drink:

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Smirnoff ice sucks just like this thread

:( geeze i am on a roll today seems like...

smirnoff kicks ass, it gets me drunk enough to keep up with your smart ass ! :tongue:

babygurl
05-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Yes you are, and so is Tracy :drink: :drink:

no scrappy is my buddy...she is my friend! Back off there buddy!

Scrappy
05-04-2006, 12:26 PM
oh no, fight over scrappy... ~leaves~ oops did not mean to start that one :D i was supposed to go get food like a hour ago... oh dear i am gunna get it!

Nemesis
05-04-2006, 12:27 PM
oh no, fight over scrappy... ~leaves~ oops did not mean to start that one :D i was supposed to go get food like a hour ago... oh dear i am gunna get it!

Who's fighting over you? ~looks around~ **sees baby girl in an empty room **

babygurl
05-04-2006, 12:29 PM
Who's fighting over you? ~looks around~ **sees baby girl in an empty room **

sorry I was in the other room...with my other friends....

and at least spell babygurl the wrong way LOL