PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone hear about...

Ms Dollar
05-02-2005, 09:12 AM
Did any of y'all hear about the art show/free tattoo and piercing raffle with free food and shit that was going on at All or Nothing Tattoo in Smyrna yesterday??

Chuck and I were going to go but then he said fuck it because it was too far to drive. But we called up there and they said that it was $5 a raffle and you could win a free piercing or tattoo of your choice...pretty cool.

Also just an FYI:
They are open from 11am-11pm 7 days a week...their website is
www.allornothingtattoo.com

Ok I believe that is all...just wondering if anyone went and if so if it was a good time.

4bangin
05-02-2005, 09:51 AM
I heard about it. I was at their shop yesterday talking about getting my tattoo done and they told me about it. I didn't go though.

Ms Dollar
05-02-2005, 10:10 AM
Does their shop look pretty clean?

HyPer50
05-02-2005, 11:41 AM
I was thinkin' about goin' by there since I live like 2 minutes from there... Didn't know it was a raffle tho... figured they just setup an express lane and were givin' away free piercings lol..

4bangin
05-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Does their shop look pretty clean?

Yes. It's a nice shop. I went to all differant shops trying to find someone new away from the one I've been going to, and I'm going to get Brandon Bond to do it.

Ms Dollar
05-02-2005, 08:31 PM
yeah i almost got a tattoo done by him a while back back when he used to do them out of his house...one of my old friends made his website for him...www.brandonbond.com...dunno if it is still up or not though.

4bangin
05-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Yeah it is. He is an amazing artist. I can't wait to get something done by him. Especially such a large piece.