PDA

View Full Version : Luv2spd? Just have the wrong car?

50guys/jno
05-03-2006, 12:05 AM
!WARNING!
If you are a proud or not proud owner of any late model GM muscle car, you should pay close attention to this annoucment! The current year to date is 5-3-2006, and although we Mustang owners have made fun of you, taken your money, your girls, and had a wonderful time at your expense. On the behalf of myself, and other select Mustang owners, we feel the time has now come to inform you of the following facts.

The days of Smokey and the Bandit are over.

Your car does not look good.

These cars where built, and marketed for girls.

Every one with any mods on Mustang is making fun of you.

The reason parts cost more for GM muscle cars is that suppliers agree, if you was stupid enough to buy one you are stupid enough to pay to much for parts.

No matter how much you spend on your car you will still lose to nearest Mustang.

some owners including & directed to ones on this site have found them selves scared to pull up next to a Cobra.

every time you think your one step ahead you won't be.

Due to the over priced parts you will purchase, you may find your self with girls that worth little to no money. (like $20.00)

While taking a cruise around town with you girl, she will be thinking about how she would love two speed around town in a Mustang.

We hope you take this warning, and fnd your self a Mustang or import, so that you may one day you may experance what fast is!
Feel free to report to your local Junk Yard at this time and pay someone to take your shit box away.
LOL:D

This is not directed to all. If you read this and it some how affected you, or you find your self depressed that you will not be the next Smokey & The Bandit. Then it may be directed to you!

Luv2spd -just have the wrong car!

TIGERJC
05-03-2006, 02:59 AM
rep points 4 u

lightspeed
05-03-2006, 03:30 AM
damn this dude is bored

SNapper
05-03-2006, 03:37 AM
but mustangs are slow and shitty...

run4cover
05-03-2006, 07:59 AM
:lmfao: that's some funny shit!

On another note, you must be good friends with the ls1 crew, or you own an 03+ cobra....because noone with any other mustang would make such bold statements to ls1 guys. Dollar for dollar, an ls1 will own ANY GT, mach 1, and 02- cobra :blah:

benwaballs
05-03-2006, 09:03 AM
!WARNING!
If you are a proud or not proud owner of any late model GM muscle car, you should pay close attention to this annoucment! The current year to date is 5-3-2006, and although we Mustang owners have made fun of you, taken your money, your girls, and had a wonderful time at your expense. On the behalf of myself, and other select Mustang owners, we feel the time has now come to inform you of the following facts.

The days of Smokey and the Bandit are over.

Your car does not look good.

These cars where built, and marketed for girls.

Every one with any mods on Mustang is making fun of you.

The reason parts cost more for GM muscle cars is that suppliers agree, if you was stupid enough to buy one you are stupid enough to pay to much for parts.

No matter how much you spend on your car you will still lose to nearest Mustang.

some owners including & directed to ones on this site have found them selves scared to pull up next to a Cobra.

every time you think your one step ahead you won't be.

Due to the over priced parts you will purchase, you may find your self with girls that worth little to no money. (like $20.00)

While taking a cruise around town with you girl, she will be thinking about how she would love two speed around town in a Mustang.

We hope you take this warning, and fnd your self a Mustang or import, so that you may one day you may experance what fast is!
Feel free to report to your local Junk Yard at this time and pay someone to take your shit box away.
LOL:D

This is not directed to all. If you read this and it some how affected you, or you find your self depressed that you will not be the next Smokey & The Bandit. Then it may be directed to you!

Luv2spd -just have the wrong car!

lol love it

Vteckidd
05-03-2006, 09:23 AM
+1

50guys/jno
05-03-2006, 09:47 AM
damn this dude is bored

Damn straight I was board. I waited up on this site half the night for some one to grow a set and call me out!

collins
05-03-2006, 09:55 AM
hahaha, ehh, well.... not a huge mustang fan either, but i've just got a slow little pos 4banger, so i wont talk too much...

50guys/jno
05-03-2006, 09:59 AM
:lmfao: that's some funny shit!

On another note, you must be good friends with the ls1 crew, or you own an 03+ cobra....because noone with any other mustang would make such bold statements to ls1 guys. Dollar for dollar, an ls1 will own ANY GT, mach 1, and 02- cobra :blah:

I don't no who you are so I am going to try and be nice about this! I only have one LS1 friend, and let me make it clear who that is. (Crafty) and don't take this the wrong way, but I would like to point something out for you. "My screen name." Lets look at that.
50guys/jno
50=5.0(not found in 03 cobra)

guys= (not little boy picking on imports w/ a domestic to make my self feel better. or fast.)

jno-(ask some body. no, let me tell you why I got that name. cause J=no win for you. J-No's how to bust your ass on the street.

I hope I cleared some things up for you. I tried to make it as nice as possible.
However let me end this with saying.

If anyone on here thinks they can beat my mustangs on the street. Please call me out. I am always on a street near you, and ready to take your money.

5.7camal
05-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Damn straight I was board. I waited up on this site half the night for some one to grow a set and call me out!

not that i care
but what do u drive?
a honda?
haha jk

whats year u got and whats done to it... thats a bold statement and seriouslky i dont care but what times r u turnin?

later
Sean

luv 2 suck dick

50guys/jno
05-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Thank you for the points every one. Not all import people are bad!

SilverJester
05-03-2006, 10:10 AM
haha that was pretty funny. But if I were going to buy a domestic, it would probably be a f-body, they don't take much to make them fast (although I will agree mustang look better and have MUCH better interiors). That and the only mustang I like are the 03/4 cobras.

50guys/jno
05-03-2006, 10:16 AM
not that i care
but what do u drive?
a honda?
haha jk

whats year u got and whats done to it... thats a bold statement and seriouslky i dont care but what times r u turnin?

later
Sean

luv 2 suck dick

Yes, I am bold. But look, no one has called me out.
No, i don't drive a honda. but my grandma does. she has a civic and couldn't get to the market fast enough so she put a turbo on it and now it is quick enough for her 81 year old ass.

I can't recall what all I have done to my cars. I will tell you this. I installed one sticker and a head light bulb. (that gave me 20rwhp) And as for times. I don't no. (Street car) doesn't go to the track!! Like you I don't care what it turns at the track. (It's king of the street.):lickpuss:

(luv 2 suck dick) I didn't mean to make that girl change her name!

5.7camal
05-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Yes, I am bold. But look, no one has called me out.
No, i don't drive a honda. but my grandma does. she has a civic and couldn't get to the market fast enough so she put a turbo on it and now it is quick enough for her 81 year old ass.

I can't recall what all I have done to my cars. I will tell you this. I installed one sticker and a head light bulb. (that gave me 20rwhp) And as for times. I don't no. (Street car) doesn't go to the track!! Like you I don't care what it turns at the track. (It's king of the street.):lickpuss:

(luv 2 suck dick) I didn't mean to make that girl change her name!

got ya....
most people wont just race a car not knowin anything about it. as u prob know. itd be one thing if u were like i got 305 with bolt ons etc.. instead of sayin i dont remember.. ud get more ppl to race
just fyi.

ahhh friends with crafty i see... hmmm :rolleyes:

BadAzz96z28
05-03-2006, 11:22 AM
I will be more than happy to run that stang next weekend. Im sure your gonna say y not now and start some more b/s but I cant do it untill then. You know who can talk to and he will explain y then and not now.

SOHC MONSTER
05-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Very nice!! +1

collins
05-03-2006, 11:39 AM
If anyone on here thinks they can beat my mustangs on the street. Please call me out. I am always on a street near you, and ready to take your money.

so by street, do you include streets like, say hwy 129?

TwinyTwin
05-03-2006, 11:46 AM
I like your little warning that you posted but you are coming off as a little cocky for someone with only 13 posts. I'm not saying your car isnt fast but you havent posted any mods/ pictures of your car to prove that your car is fast. So untill I see some pics and mods your car aint shit. I actually know a few GM cars that would like to hand your ass to you, me being one of them but unfortuantly my car is down.

Big Baller
05-03-2006, 12:14 PM
I like your little warning that you posted but you are coming off as a little cocky for someone with only 13 posts. I'm not saying your car isnt fast but you havent posted any mods/ pictures of your car to prove that your car is fast. So untill I see some pics and mods your car aint shit. I actually know a few GM cars that would like to hand your ass to you, me being one of them but unfortuantly my car is down.

I think I might know who this guy is and his post count doesnt have anything to do with how fast his car is. If I were you I would sit back and keep my mouth shut.

TwinyTwin
05-03-2006, 12:20 PM
I think I might know who this guy is and his post count doesnt have anything to do with how fast his car is. If I were you I would sit back and keep my mouth shut.

Then why doesnt he post pictures or a list of mods proving that his car is fast. He did claim he was king of the street and I for one would like to see what the king has or is claiming to have. Pictures and a list of mods will get him more respect than just coming on here and saying he is top dog. just my two cents.

lightspeed
05-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Not that Im trying to irritate the situation here (oh wait, yes I am,) but, someone said the mustang in this video is the 50guys...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9F2D152E-648E-4DE7-8F0C-32605A64A0B6.htm

Is it? If so, what was the excuse here? It looks to me that the mustang got the hit a little, and the ls1 still strolled on it. Was the mustang not running to the owners satisfaction? It seems it would take some substantial gains to make up that difference.

Big Baller
05-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Then why doesnt he post pictures or a list of mods proving that his car is fast. He did claim he was king of the street and I for one would like to see what the king has or is claiming to have. Pictures and a list of mods will get him more respect than just coming on here and saying he is top dog. just my two cents.

That mother fucker doesnt need your respect, he doesnt post his mod list for the same fucking reason I dont post mine.

HE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK. HE FUCKING STREET RACES.

He will take your money, your car, your house, and your wife. If you dont think hes the man then race him.

(Sarcasm on) Oh gee I hope one day everyone on the internet will respect me(sarcasm off)

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 12:50 PM
this thread reeks of homosexuality, ill race you 50guysjno.. for fun.. no money lol. im broke

TwinyTwin
05-03-2006, 02:01 PM
That mother fucker doesnt need your respect, he doesnt post his mod list for the same fucking reason I dont post mine.

HE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK. HE FUCKING STREET RACES.

He will take your money, your car, your house, and your wife. If you dont think hes the man then race him.

(Sarcasm on) Oh gee I hope one day everyone on the internet will respect me(sarcasm off)

why dont you let your boy speak for him self, maybe he wont mind sharing his mods with us.

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 02:08 PM
why dont you let your boy speak for him self, maybe he wont mind sharing his mods with us.

big baller just loves to ride cock. ignore him peacefully

PSINXS
05-03-2006, 02:42 PM
i dont understand domestics. they talk about a fast street car but sometimes that means it runs 11s. when i hear domestic+king of the street i instantly think low10s and below. something that really is whopping almost everythings ass. i hope the 50 guy is 10secs or below or its just not impressive. especially when there are a ton of board members here running 11s

Xrated O.G.
05-03-2006, 02:49 PM
i dont understand domestics. they talk about a fast street car but sometimes that means it runs 11s. when i hear domestic+king of the street i instantly think low10s and below. something that really is whopping almost everythings ass. i hope the 50 guy is 10secs or below or its just not impressive. especially when there are a ton of board members here running 11s

I hear ya on that one...But if you make your way over to the Street Car Forums you will see a lot of fast domestics. Many of them making HUGE amounts of power and running great times. After a while you will start to see that "most" of the shit talking in reference to street racing includes a bunch of people who only run 1/8th mile cars. Not taking anything away from the power they put down. I have seen that quite a few of the jackasses that get owned on those boards and have made their way over here to try and feel superior to the import ricers. Sounds like the typical bullshit talker....

BABY J
05-03-2006, 03:00 PM
I agree on not posting mods... doesn't take much of a genius w/ a credit card and tool set to re-engineer their setups after you post and your hard-earned work is down the drain. Instantly u go from King to Prince... maybe even JESTER! Dynos and mods-lists are for track cars, and track drivers. If he does not frequent the track then why care? BUTTTTTTT if he is claiming to be "King of The Street" then a simple PICTURE of his car should generate a ton of "Ohhhhhhh yyeeeeaaaaaah, I remember that guy... he's fast!" even if he does not post mods. Like you said... talk is cheap on these forums. Waiting......

TwinyTwin
05-03-2006, 03:00 PM
I hear ya on that one...But if you make your way over to the Street Car Forums you will see a lot of fast domestics. Many of them making HUGE amounts of power and running great times. After a while you will start to see that "most" of the shit talking in reference to street racing includes a bunch of people who only run 1/8th mile cars. Not taking anything away from the power they put down. I have seen that quite a few of the jackasses that get owned on those boards and have made their way over here to try and feel superior to the import ricers. Sounds like the typical bullshit talker....

speaking of ricers.... how you doing pat:lmfao: . Hows the car?

Xrated O.G.
05-03-2006, 03:02 PM

Fuck That Twiny... Dont let his bitch ass punk you out like that...HAHAHAHAHA

TwinyTwin
05-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Fuck That Twiny... Dont let his bitch ass punk you out like that...HAHAHAHAHA

Man I dont really care what a cock jockey says all he is doing is riding his boys dick. I could go more into it but I dont want to hear what he says. rather hear it from his boy.

lightspeed
05-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Contrary to what you might think, a true 11 sec street car is going to be quite competitive in most situations. And when I say street-car, I typically mean a street car on pump gas and radials. Who cares how fast it is if you always have to put race gas in it, change plugs, retune, change tires, take out seats, whatever, every time you want to race.
And Im talking consistent cars...not cars that usually run 13's but occasionally will have a good day and run really well. The fact is that a lot of high-strung imports dont run consistently.
Off the top of my head, I cant think of many imports around here that will run consistent 11's on radials on pump gas. And most all of those are AWD and have turbos with methanol.

Xrated O.G.
05-03-2006, 03:25 PM
And most all of those are AWD and have turbos with methanol.

Im not running methanol......Pump gas and some bullshit cheapy radials...

Big Baller
05-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Man I dont really care what a cock jockey says all he is doing is riding his boys dick. I could go more into it but I dont want to hear what he says. rather hear it from his boy.

I dont even know that guy, but I do know of him. Again if he is who I think he is.

Speaking of POS GM's when is your turd going to be back together.

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 03:37 PM
I dont even know that guy, but I do know of him. Again if he is who I think he is.

so you're not even sure. so who cares. i like the guy for calling out the LS1 peeps on their bullshit, but honestly.. if he really wants a crack at anyone, he shouldnt be scared to post a pic.. specially if its going to be handled on the "street"

TwinyTwin
05-03-2006, 03:52 PM

so then why are you defending him like you have been friends from elementry school? Well my big pile of shit wont be back together till after july, with the way things are going.

Big Baller
05-03-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm not defending him, I'm telling you that I think you are a flaming fuckstick for talking shit about a car you know nothing about.

You think that just because his post count is low that he cant have a fast car, when in fact his car is probally fast because he doesnt spend all his time on the computer.

PTFO
Matt

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 06:48 PM
I'm not defending him, I'm telling you that I think you are a flaming fuckstick for talking shit about a car you know nothing about.

You think that just because his post count is low that he cant have a fast car, when in fact his car is probally fast because he doesnt spend all his time on the computer.

PTFO
Matt

are you his gf?. LOL

i agree with dude up there ^.. if he wants to be taken seriously, he has to meet certain conditions.. yeah his post count is low, and might prevent few from taking him seriously.. but if he wanted to be taken seriously (else.. why would he be posting here), i still think that the least he could do is put up a pic of the car. that'd hurt no one, and would be kinda cool to look at his whip.

lightspeed
05-03-2006, 07:04 PM

OK, I need to jump in for Twin here to stick up for the fellow old-school GM iron.

Lets take a look here. Here is Big Ballers post count...
That loooks like 997 posts in about 1 year. (that seems like a lot for one year...)

Here is Twins...
That looks like 826 posts in 3 1/2 years.

Interesting. So by your reckoning, I guess Twin has had a lot more time to make his stuff fast than you have :goodjob:

What do you drive again?

TwinyTwin
05-03-2006, 07:38 PM

PTFO
Matt

Sure call me a flaming fuck stick, when you dont even know anything about it. I flame because he thinks hes top dog and just showed up out of no where. we know nothing about him or his car cause he wont speak up nor post a picture, all we have to go on is word from a cock jockey (BIGBALLER) who doesnt even know the dude. Dude, please end your self and save us all from your stupidity.

50guys/jno
05-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the lesson on street racing! I see what you mean. Here I will tell all. Maybe that will help. If I tell you, does that mean you want to race it?

stock block 302
heads
cam
intake
NOS kit that don't work.

Big Baller
05-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the lesson on street racing! I see what you mean. Here I will tell all. Maybe that will help. If I tell you, does that mean you want to race it?

stock block 302
heads
cam
intake
NOS kit that don't work.

Dude thats my same setup, except mines a 306. LOL

50guys/jno
05-04-2006, 01:10 AM
Damn, dick head can you give me a min to respond? Sorry I really go out street racing and don't live on the fucking computer. I didn't think I had to check this shit every 5mins. But now i'm here so let me put you in your place bitch (Twin) and step some shit straight.

Baller, thanks for standing up while I did check this shit soon enough today. I have no idea who you are by your screen name, but it sounds like you do no me.

Twin and other,

I don't no how post counts mean anything, and I could give a fuck. Ya I am new to your site. I came here becuase some bitch ass LS1 kids hide in this import site, so they don't get made fun of on www.streetcarforums.com (http://www.streetcarforums.com) I would advise you to stay off that site also. It's not a good place for slow cars. Most imports don't so well on that site!

If you want a pic of my two cars posted, and that will some how make you bring you car and MONEY out on the street to race me then I will go out tomorrow and take a damn pic. again I street race. I don't have pic's of my car loaded on my computer so that I sit a jake off to it like you will after I drag your ass down the street.

There is only two ways I will give you a list of my mods. But I will be happy to list them for you the second you, A. have you girl come over and suck me off in front of all your firends.(I will post that video also.) Or you pay up.(50k sounds good.)

You want to no who I am and ask for my rep? Here you go. Norton & SkinnyD, just ask around. Or better yet just let me no when you want to bring your shit box out and I will be there. But you better have money! I don't race for free!

Yes, that is my car in the video. I was getting drug down the street. So it would be a really good idea for every one that likes to make money to come on out and bet against me! I have tried everything to run that same car again. I'm just betting on the fact that will make a driver mistake, and I will get lucky.

badz28- Ya, I no who you are now, and I can't wait for you to finish that car. Being that we both friends with someone I am going to give you a little advise. Spray more than what you plan on, and don't come to me asking to race for free.

Closing,

I am King of Street, and I don't want your fucking respect or credit. I want any one and every one to grow a set, call me out, bring your money, and send me a PM with when and where! Buy in starts at $500.00 and has no limits. any thing under $500 and I will ride down street beside you and you let you pretend that we are really racing. :2up: Now come on with it.

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 06:17 AM
Damn, dick head can you give me a min to respond? Sorry I really go out street racing and don't live on the fucking computer. I didn't think I had to check this shit every 5mins. But now i'm here so let me put you in your place bitch (Twin) and step some shit straight.

Baller, thanks for standing up while I did check this shit soon enough today. I have no idea who you are by your screen name, but it sounds like you do no me.

Twin and other,

I don't no how post counts mean anything, and I could give a fuck. Ya I am new to your site. I came here becuase some bitch ass LS1 kids hide in this import site, so they don't get made fun of on www.streetcarforums.com (http://www.streetcarforums.com/) I would advise you to stay off that site also. It's not a good place for slow cars. Most imports don't so well on that site!

If you want a pic of my two cars posted, and that will some how make you bring you car and MONEY out on the street to race me then I will go out tomorrow and take a damn pic. again I street race. I don't have pic's of my car loaded on my computer so that I sit a jake off to it like you will after I drag your ass down the street.

There is only two ways I will give you a list of my mods. But I will be happy to list them for you the second you, A. have you girl come over and suck me off in front of all your firends.(I will post that video also.) Or you pay up.(50k sounds good.)

You want to no who I am and ask for my rep? Here you go. Norton & SkinnyD, just ask around. Or better yet just let me no when you want to bring your shit box out and I will be there. But you better have money! I don't race for free!

Yes, that is my car in the video. I was getting drug down the street. So it would be a really good idea for every one that likes to make money to come on out and bet against me! I have tried everything to run that same car again. I'm just betting on the fact that will make a driver mistake, and I will get lucky.

badz28- Ya, I no who you are now, and I can't wait for you to finish that car. Being that we both friends with someone I am going to give you a little advise. Spray more than what you plan on, and don't come to me asking to race for free.

Closing,

I am King of Street, and I don't want your fucking respect or credit. I want any one and every one to grow a set, call me out, bring your money, and send me a PM with when and where! Buy in starts at $500.00 and has no limits. any thing under $500 and I will ride down street beside you and you let you pretend that we are really racing. :2up: Now come on with it.

Thank you for posting. Finally I can get an understanding to what your all about and what you are running. Basically from my understanding is that you are a cocky asshole who is willing to put up 50k in a race and yet drives a slow ass mustang. why dont you take your 50k and buy a faster car seeing how you do have the funds. :jerkit: Personally you sound like a waste of my time and everyone else on this forum. Go back over to whatever site you came from and get laughed at by everyone over there from the race that was just posted. That may be the reason to why you are on this forum so you dont get laughed at. Well I have news for you, I am laughing at you as well as a few others on this site. Normally I have respect for all types of makes of cars and car owners frome domestic to import and I know you dont care about that but having a little respect from other people will make others take you seriously and think your not a fucking joke.

BABY J
05-04-2006, 06:52 AM
Damn, dick head can you give me a min to respond? Sorry I really go out street racing and don't live on the fucking computer. I didn't think I had to check this shit every 5mins.

Welcome to the internet. Enjoy your stay. Don't post if you're not gonna stay around and wait for the props or the shit-storm that will soon follow.

I don't no how post counts mean anything, and I could give a fuck. Ya I am new to your site. I came here becuase some bitch ass LS1 kids hide in this import site, so they don't get made fun of on www.streetcarforums.com (http://www.streetcarforums.com/) I would advise you to stay off that site also. It's not a good place for slow cars. Most imports don't so well on that site!

You are right, post counts mean ZERO. Neither does pics of your ride, and neither does the fact that the only footage we have seen is you LOSING. You have stated that you wanna run --> if no1 steps up no1 steps up. Deal with it. I think the domestics on this site are here b/c MAYBE they can have decent conversation w/out people making DUMB ass comments like "I am KING OF THE STREETS". Also, why should they "get made fun of" just for losing or just b/c they are not where you are... MAYBE that is why they are here. As far as imports not doing well, obviously you have not been in the game long enuff, or you just aren't learning anything. Today you do not have to WIN to WIN fuck-tard. If I run you in my 200hp civic and I make you (in all your v8 glory) sweat, you LOSE. You may pass the traps 1st, but you lose in comparison.

Pics would be nice, but in essence will do nothing. A TRUE King of the Streets is KNOWN. He doesn't have to SELF proclaim it. The CAR will command the respect and the notoriety even if you try to keep it hush and even if you repaint it every 2 months. In this scene word gets out, and we STILL do not know who you are. Still KING??

There is only two ways I will give you a list of my mods. But I will be happy to list them for you the second you, A. have you girl come over and suck me off in front of all your firends.(I will post that video also.) Or you pay up.(50k sounds good.) [/QUOTE}

This was just dumb. I will ignore ignorance and not even give this paragraph anymore effort than what it took to compose this sentence.

[QUOTE=50guys/jno]You want to no who I am and ask for my rep? Here you go. Norton & SkinnyD, just ask around. Or better yet just let me no when you want to bring your shit box out and I will be there. But you better have money! I don't race for free!

Not really, but we do want to know the car. The CAR will be King no matter who is driving it, so who cares who the fuck you are? You really don't sound like NE1 that I personally want to know... but you prolly do not want to know me either so we're even.

You had your chance. You blew it. If you ASK for another race it's a disrespect to the art. But also if he does not offer another run to prove that it wasn't a fluke that could be considered disrespect also. But you had your chance, you blew it... say "waah" little baby.

badz28, I do not know you, but THIS is a prime example of why you do not post your setup online, or talk too much. He has inside facts of your setup before it even hits the street. The only thing this guy (50guys/jno) has done RIGHT is not post specifics other than basic shit. Cover your ass and keep your mods locked down. Just a thought.

I am King of Street, and I don't want your fucking respect or credit. I want any one and every one to grow a set, call me out, bring your money, and send me a PM with when and where! Buy in starts at $500.00 and has no limits. any thing under $500 and I will ride down street beside you and you let you pretend that we are really racing. Now come on with it.

You're KING OF STREET and your calling card starts at $500? LMAO!!! OH MY GOD! I'm gonna love this. Maybe you mean King of YOUR street!! I'ma import racer man, and honestly nothing in my stable can prob run w/ your ride. But I know some1 who will see your $500 and then some "King". Nothing to be afraid of, just some South-Georgia-Trailer-Park-Fuck-My-Sister-12-Dogs-Under-The-Front-Porch-The-Mailman-Is-The-Sherrif-And-The-Judge-And-The-School-Principal-Red-Neck-Iron... no worries. He's not gonna come outta the woods for $500 though. If you can see $2500 minimum then PM me and you have a race. Awaiting your action.

Speedm0(\)key
05-04-2006, 10:25 AM
i think we're all getting our chain yanked around here.. one.. this cat likes to intimidate by pretending he runs for money.

or two.. its an imaginery person made up OF the LS1 crew to start drama, and whore for attention.

3. some random person who jumped in to talk shit, and is NOT the driver of the cobra we saw in the video.

just let him talk his shit, i find the cat funny. no biggie. alot of people will talk shit.. but do we even see them out on the street?.. no.

BABY J
05-04-2006, 10:32 AM
i think we're all getting your chain yanked around here.. one.. this cat likes to intimidate by pretending he runs for money.

or two.. its an imaginery person made up OF the LS1 crew to start drama, and whore for attention.
3. some random person who jumped in to talk shit, and is NOT the driver of the cobra we saw in the video.
just let him talk his shit, i find the cat funny. no biggie. alot of people will talk shit.. but do we even see them out on the street?.. no.

+35

Big Baller
05-04-2006, 10:43 AM
You guys should run him for money.

Your probally right hes a joke.

Ill line up with him for $500 if his car is what he says it is.

Speedm0(\)key
05-04-2006, 10:54 AM
You guys should run him for money.

Your probally right hes a joke.

Ill line up with him for $500 if his car is what he says it is.

call him out then. you of all people are THE one that bitches the most.. how we are all "pussies" cause we dont run for money, here is your chance big "baller". he runs for money.. call him out.

Big Baller
05-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Ok\

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=59498

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 11:27 AM
If I could, I would but due to lack of a motor I will have to wait till next time. Oh and I'm not afraid to post a picture of what I am running.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44205&stc=1

BadAzz96z28
05-04-2006, 12:10 PM
badz28, I do not know you, but THIS is a prime example of why you do not post your setup online, or talk too much. He has inside facts of your setup before it even hits the street. The only thing this guy (50guys/jno) has done RIGHT is not post specifics other than basic shit. Cover your ass and keep your mods locked down. Just a thought. .

The problem is that a buddie of mine that I have know since i was 5 is now running around with 50guys/jno :idb: and has told him everything that is done to my ride :blah: . Its ok b/c he has told me what is done to 50guys car to and I have it covered. Just waiting on getting clutch issue worked out. I will run him just to hurt his pride :goodjob:

BABY J
05-04-2006, 12:16 PM
^^ good stuff.

Speedm0(\)key
05-04-2006, 02:56 PM
If I could, I would but due to lack of a motor I will have to wait till next time. Oh and I'm not afraid to post a picture of what I am running.

bahhh.. your intercooler makes me laugh

j/k.. that thing is huge

run4cover
05-04-2006, 03:09 PM
I don't no who you are so I am going to try and be nice about this! I only have one LS1 friend, and let me make it clear who that is. (Crafty) and don't take this the wrong way, but I would like to point something out for you. "My screen name." Lets look at that.
50guys/jno
50=5.0(not found in 03 cobra)

guys= (not little boy picking on imports w/ a domestic to make my self feel better. or fast.)

jno-(ask some body. no, let me tell you why I got that name. cause J=no win for you. J-No's how to bust your ass on the street.

I hope I cleared some things up for you. I tried to make it as nice as possible.
However let me end this with saying.

If anyone on here thinks they can beat my mustangs on the street. Please call me out. I am always on a street near you, and ready to take your money.Ok...I don't know you, and I won't be nice :D

I don't give a fuck about your name or what it stands for....facts are facts...dollar for dollar, an LS1 will rape any mustang other than 03+ cobras....THAT'S A FACT!

I don't give a damn what's done to your 5. slow....if it's fast as you claim, then either you have forced induction, alot of nitrous (alot= more than 125 shot), or a big block. I haven't read anyfurther than your reply to me, so I have no idea what other useless bullshit is in this thread....but.....

CONSIDER ME CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!

Oh yeah, a happen to know a thing or two about mustangs...plus I own one :2up:

crafty
05-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Ok...I don't know you, and I won't be nice :D

I don't give a fuck about your name or what it stands for....facts are facts...dollar for dollar, an LS1 will rape any mustang other than 03+ cobras....THAT'S A FACT!

I don't give a damn what's done to your 5. slow....if it's fast as you claim, then either you have forced induction, alot of nitrous (alot= more than 125 shot), or a big block. I haven't read anyfurther than your reply to me, so I have no idea what other useless bullshit is in this thread....but.....

I would have to disagree.. th 03-04 cobra that i've raced have alot more money in them then my car does. And i have yet to be beat by one..

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 07:28 PM

Ha yea, I cant stand someone that talks shit and doesnt even have a car, Dumbass race computers with somebody else. And if your friends have cars bring em, all you need to know is little blue coupe and Dusty Jones. If they say ok they must not know who i am. If they still say ok then lets get to it and no honda bullshit. only race for money, from a dig, and make it worth while , no $60 bullshit.

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the internet. Enjoy your stay. Don't post if you're not gonna stay around and wait for the props or the shit-storm that will soon follow.

You are right, post counts mean ZERO. Neither does pics of your ride, and neither does the fact that the only footage we have seen is you LOSING. You have stated that you wanna run --> if no1 steps up no1 steps up. Deal with it. I think the domestics on this site are here b/c MAYBE they can have decent conversation w/out people making DUMB ass comments like "I am KING OF THE STREETS". Also, why should they "get made fun of" just for losing or just b/c they are not where you are... MAYBE that is why they are here. As far as imports not doing well, obviously you have not been in the game long enuff, or you just aren't learning anything. Today you do not have to WIN to WIN fuck-tard. If I run you in my 200hp civic and I make you (in all your v8 glory) sweat, you LOSE. You may pass the traps 1st, but you lose in comparison.

Pics would be nice, but in essence will do nothing. A TRUE King of the Streets is KNOWN. He doesn't have to SELF proclaim it. The CAR will command the respect and the notoriety even if you try to keep it hush and even if you repaint it every 2 months. In this scene word gets out, and we STILL do not know who you are. Still KING??

[QUOTE=50guys/jno] There is only two ways I will give you a list of my mods. But I will be happy to list them for you the second you, A. have you girl come over and suck me off in front of all your firends.(I will post that video also.) Or you pay up.(50k sounds good.) [/QUOTE}

This was just dumb. I will ignore ignorance and not even give this paragraph anymore effort than what it took to compose this sentence.

Not really, but we do want to know the car. The CAR will be King no matter who is driving it, so who cares who the fuck you are? You really don't sound like NE1 that I personally want to know... but you prolly do not want to know me either so we're even.

You had your chance. You blew it. If you ASK for another race it's a disrespect to the art. But also if he does not offer another run to prove that it wasn't a fluke that could be considered disrespect also. But you had your chance, you blew it... say "waah" little baby.

badz28, I do not know you, but THIS is a prime example of why you do not post your setup online, or talk too much. He has inside facts of your setup before it even hits the street. The only thing this guy (50guys/jno) has done RIGHT is not post specifics other than basic shit. Cover your ass and keep your mods locked down. Just a thought.

You're KING OF STREET and your calling card starts at $500? LMAO!!! OH MY GOD! I'm gonna love this. Maybe you mean King of YOUR street!! I'ma import racer man, and honestly nothing in my stable can prob run w/ your ride. But I know some1 who will see your $500 and then some "King". Nothing to be afraid of, just some South-Georgia-Trailer-Park-Fuck-My-Sister-12-Dogs-Under-The-Front-Porch-The-Mailman-Is-The-Sherrif-And-The-Judge-And-The-School-Principal-Red-Neck-Iron... no worries. He's not gonna come outta the woods for $500 though. If you can see $2500 minimum then PM me and you have a race. Awaiting your action.

Baby J you are just that a Baby at this street racing thing obviously by this post:eye:. You obviously drive a honda and would know fast it bitch slaped you in the face. Step back and think before you type because you might see me on the street one night and end up with a mouthful of teeth to spit out so keep cruisin you civic and shut the fuck up if you cant step up. :chuckles:
P.S. Tell your friend to post up if he wants to race and i will gladly set something up

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Ok...I don't know you, and I won't be nice :D

Bring it bitch. is tonight good? and i hope you have something other than that sr20 in the pic. if not i will take your money retract calling you a bitch boy and give you a pat on the back for being a complete dumbshit:eye: pm me and lets get to it 2 night.

Dusty\Jno

HiPSI
05-04-2006, 08:33 PM
damn, you two talk like you're racing legends or something.

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Ha yea, I cant stand someone that talks shit and doesnt even have a car, Dumbass race computers with somebody else. And if your friends have cars bring em, all you need to know is little blue coupe and Dusty Jones. If they say ok they must not know who i am. If they still say ok then lets get to it and no honda bullshit. only race for money, from a dig, and make it worth while , no $60 bullshit.

Hey everyone look its 50guy's jock strap. Just another fucking pole smoker who thinks he is top dog. I'm sorry am I suppose to be impressed about a blue coupe and the name Dusty Jones that does not ring a bell to me and to most of the people in the state of Georgia. Dude if you were a somebody then that name would ring a bell but unfortunatly it doesnt. How come no Honda's, afraid you might run up against a little 9sec street terror. It shouldn't matter what kind of car it is as long as its fast cause you guys are "king of the street":jerkit: and unbeatable . Afraid a import may make you less of a man if it beats you?

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 09:01 PM
damn, you two talk like you're racing legends or something.

What you dont know????:D

Skinny D Bitch!

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Hey everyone look its 50guy's jock strap. Just another fucking pole smoker who thinks he is top dog. I'm sorry am I suppose to be impressed about a blue coupe and the name Dusty Jones that does not ring a bell to me and to most of the people in the state of Georgia. Dude if you were a somebody then that name would ring a bell but unfortunatly it doesnt. How come no Honda's, afraid you might run up against a little 9sec street terror. It shouldn't matter what kind of car it is as long as its fast cause you guys are "king of the street":jerkit: and unbeatable . Afraid a import may make you less of a man if it beats you?

Hey Fag Boy , If you step to me in your honda I will say again I got mad respect for ya. I will race whatever you want 2 bet on just dont have time for wanna be's like yourself that waste my time and take up space following us streetracers around in hopes of catching a glimpse of something fast . And lets set this up now cause I will make you my bitch after I bust your honda drivin fag ass. Then make your girlfriend my POLE-SMOKER and then send her home back to you with a dent and a smile.
Bring it Bitch.:slap::idb:

50guys/jno
05-04-2006, 09:17 PM

I mean bring it on! You talk more shit than we do. All I have asked is for you or anyone on this site to bring it on. street racing for money, thats it. You just seem to run your fucking mouth. If your so damn bad ass, or we are not then come take my fucking money bitch!!! You're shit is getting old. Race or lose your teeth, I would enjoy helping you with which ever you pick. please I'm going to ask you one more time. PM and lets get to it.

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 09:32 PM
I never once said my car was the shit like you two fuckers. I never said I was king of the street. You two came on this site saying you are gods gift to racing and the best street racers. Well I for one do not street race, I for one have to much to lose if something goes wrong. Thats why I keep my shit at the track. As for driving a Honda, I never said I owned one so keep assuming things. I already posted a picture of my car and it does show what kind of state it is in. When the car is back on the road I will be sure to step up and see what you guys are all about.

crafty
05-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Hell if your scared to race them.. I'll bring the ole' Redneck whitetrash camaro out and bust that ass.. Hell i'll even race you for free.. All you gotta do is put this little sticker on your car that reads "BCRAFT fathered the kids of my wife".. And well let it go at that... You ready???????

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Hell if your scared to race them.. I'll bring the ole' Redneck whitetrash camaro out and bust that ass.. Hell i'll even race you for free.. All you gotta do is put this little sticker on your car that reads "BCRAFT fathered the kids of my wife".. And well let it go at that... You ready???????

who are you talking to?

crafty
05-04-2006, 09:38 PM
You...

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 09:40 PM
You...

Why would I be scared to race them or you. I see your times 13.8 in the 1/4. come on my car did better than yours stock.

crafty
05-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Ok well then put the CASH behind that.. Lets run... Say Tomorrow night..

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Ok well then put the CASH behind that.. Lets run... Say Tomorrow night..

picture of my car right now, like i posted before, so how the fuck am i gonna race you. start reading the posts before you run your mouth.

crafty
05-04-2006, 09:51 PM
picture of my car right now, like i posted before, so how the fuck am i gonna race you. start reading the posts before you run your mouth.

I've read everything already dumbfuck.. So why are you still on here talking shit if your wanna-be Grand National does even run.. Take that Monte Carlo and your Afro Cream and put it down on Ponce De Leon where it belongs..

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 09:59 PM
I've read everything already dumbfuck.. So why are you still on here talking shit if your wanna-be Grand National does even run.. Take that Monte Carlo and your Afro Cream and put it down on Ponce De Leon where it belongs..

Apparently you didnt if you are trying to setup a race. I am getting tired of going back and fourth with you guys. When the car is ready, I be sure to let you know.

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 10:12 PM
I never once said my car was the shit like you two fuckers. I never said I was king of the street. You two came on this site saying you are gods gift to racing and the best street racers. Well I for one do not street race, I for one have to much to lose if something goes wrong. Thats why I keep my shit at the track. As for driving a Honda, I never said I owned one so keep assuming things. I already posted a picture of my car and it does show what kind of state it is in. When the car is back on the road I will be sure to step up and see what you guys are all about.

you dumbshit, you know the kind of people i was talking about in my last post? You just defined yourself as one of them! If your cars apart and you dont street race, read, look , and follow us around but keep you cock washer shut if this is not your"style" and just read it fag. And i never once said I was the best or fastest , but am trying to find that someone thats faster or better. Fix your bitch ride and go to the track and everyone here will leave your "I wish i was" dumbass alone.:lmfao:

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Sick em twin!. just to clear things up. comming on this site to call out LS/LT's is kinda lame...i mean it IS IMPORTatlanta.com. go www.impalassforum.com (http://www.impalassforum.com/) and call some of them out...i there's a 10sec caged street impy there. i met the guy, cool as shit, loves all cars. KNOWS his car is fast, talks about 1/95th the amt of shit alota rustang guys do. second of all, there are plenty of 5.0's that can beat GM's...yet, there are PLENTY of GM's that can kick the oval's. go on a vette, f-body, mustang, lightning forum, hell anywhere but an IMPORT forum to call out GM's. besides, we all know fighting on the internet, is like winning the special olympics...no matter if u win..ur stil RETARDED. ok, so if ur done w/ barrett...graduate to some OTHER road. i mean u can only beat SO many 17yr old punks driving Z28's on barrett so many times b4 it gets boring. is there still action on morland ave?? i hear there some cars trailered there w/ guys sayin "plz GIVE me a reason to put on my slicks". i love mustangs. i wish i had a 91 notch painted candy red...but guys like these make me ashamed of driving a ford... let the return-flame begin...i dont care, i have a goddamn fukkus. i have nothing to race w/...just dislike smack-tards.

:2cents:

-Carlo

crafty
05-04-2006, 10:17 PM
?CARLO? ha nevermind, I already understand..

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Sick em twin!. just to clear things up. comming on this site to call out LS/LT's is kinda lame...i mean it IS IMPORTatlanta.com. go www.impalassforum.com (http://www.impalassforum.com/) and call some of them out...i there's a 10sec caged street impy there. i met the guy, cool as shit, loves all cars. KNOWS his car is fast, talks about 1/95th the amt of shit alota rustang guys do. second of all, there are plenty of 5.0's that can beat GM's...yet, there are PLENTY of GM's that can kick the oval's. go on a vette, f-body, mustang, lightning forum, hell anywhere but an IMPORT forum to call out GM's. besides, we all know fighting on the internet, is like winning the special olympics...no matter if u win..ur stil RETARDED. ok, so if ur done w/ barrett...graduate to some OTHER road. i mean u can only beat SO many 17yr old punks driving Z28's on barrett so many times b4 it gets boring. is there still action on morland ave?? i hear there some cars trailered there w/ guys sayin "plz GIVE me a reason to put on my slicks". i love mustangs. i wish i had a 91 notch painted candy red...but guys like these make me ashamed of driving a ford...

-Carlo

well said:goodjob:

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 10:19 PM
?CARLO? ha nevermind, I already understand..

ya guess what i am freak. well, dont guess, just ask ur GF she can tell u :idb: damn i've been on this site 4 yrs and only gotten over 200 posts...ic u've been here like 2 months and have gotten more than me....but i notice that just about ALL of them are talkin smack every-where. man...E-THUG'S ARE SOO HARD! THEY ROCK!

-Carlo

50guys/jno
05-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Apparently you didnt if you are trying to setup a race. I am getting tired of going back and fourth with you guys. When the car is ready, I be sure to let you know.

Thats all you need to do! We are on here cause some LS1 kids run there mouth about us on this site hoping we wouldn't find out. Now that we are here, we would like to take some money and call it a day. I will call my self King, your daddy, what ever the fuck I want in hopes that someone gets pissed and wants to prove other wise. :king: But if you don't have a car that is ready to run now, You are the fucking waist of time dumb ass. Why would you even get on this site if your shit don't run? You have tired to give me advise threw your post, now take some advise from me. Get the fuck off your computer and go work on your car, or take the shit box out off your garage and pay some one to work on it for you. :hanged:

crafty
05-04-2006, 10:24 PM
ya guess what i am freak. well, dont guess, just ask ur GF she can tell u :idb:

-Carlo

Thats alright cause i share.. I already knew about you beatin up my girl.. But that salty taste when you kissed your girl tonight was my cum, that she just licked off the tip of my dick.. AS I QUOTE A FAMOUS 3 YEAR OLD.. "what up hook"

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Thats alright cause i share.. I already knew about you beatin up my girl.. But that salty taste when you kissed your girl tonight was my cum, that she just licked off the tip of my dick.. AS I QUOTE A FAMOUS 3 YEAR OLD.. "what up hook"

hey man, last time i checked....half of all these posts in here involve someone "taking your money and your girl" so i guess im the only 3-yr old here. keep it up, all ur doing is adding to the domestic e-thug. but i guess ur old and wise at 25. all im doin in tryin to back my buddy up. i just stated some FACTS, and get some retarded remark about my NAME. guess that means everything....whats ur name? moron? retard? i'll just keep it simple and assume ur name's Dick. :gay:

-Carlo

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Get the fuck off your computer and go work on your car, or take the shit box out off your garage and pay some one to work on it for you.

Man thats some great advise wish I had thought of that myself. Thank you for telling me what I have been doing for the past month. The car is ready for the motor but the rods are on back order so its on pause right now. Again thanks for the advise.

crafty
05-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Call me what you will, but until you step up and race, i'm still your Daddy..

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Sick em twin!. just to clear things up. comming on this site to call out LS/LT's is kinda lame...i mean it IS IMPORTatlanta.com. go www.impalassforum.com (http://www.impalassforum.com/) and call some of them out...i there's a 10sec caged street impy there. i met the guy, cool as shit, loves all cars. KNOWS his car is fast, talks about 1/95th the amt of shit alota rustang guys do. second of all, there are plenty of 5.0's that can beat GM's...yet, there are PLENTY of GM's that can kick the oval's. go on a vette, f-body, mustang, lightning forum, hell anywhere but an IMPORT forum to call out GM's. besides, we all know fighting on the internet, is like winning the special olympics...no matter if u win..ur stil RETARDED. ok, so if ur done w/ barrett...graduate to some OTHER road. i mean u can only beat SO many 17yr old punks driving Z28's on barrett so many times b4 it gets boring. is there still action on morland ave?? i hear there some cars trailered there w/ guys sayin "plz GIVE me a reason to put on my slicks". i love mustangs. i wish i had a 91 notch painted candy red...but guys like these make me ashamed of driving a ford... let the return-flame begin...i dont care, i have a goddamn fukkus. i have nothing to race w/...just dislike smack-tards.

-Carlo

Look another DOUCHEBAG fag with a hondugh trying to shine with his:2cents:. Shine on fag shine on.:goodjob: Hey MONTE...(lol) heres to you ....:gay:

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Call me what you will, but until you step up and race, i'm still your Daddy..

I HAVE A 2.0L FOCUS U RETARD. why would i wanna race anyone but a fuccing electric wheelchair?? i came on here to TRY to back GM's up but ur fucking it up man! that dude's trashing YOUR car and YOUR motor, and my buddy tried to step up and rep GM's and u bash him too. commin on here w/ racial shit tryin to be all bad behind a keyboard. SHIT, go on PINKS if ur are so damn HARD & fast and race for money. fuck it, its only money, just go on there and lose ur CAR. i think i remember a mustang on pinks kicking ass...and it had a 350 in it. LOL. whatever.

-Carlo

p.s. if u go pinks and get ur ass busted, drop me a line, i'll give u a ride home. :bigok:

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Look another DOUCHEBAG fag with a hondugh trying to shine with his:2cents:. Shine on fag shine on.:goodjob: Hey MONTE...(lol) heres to you ....:gay:

i drive a FORD u freak.

-Carlo

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 10:44 PM

SKINNY T HOOK!!!!!!:eye:

crafty
05-04-2006, 10:47 PM
SKINNY T HOOK!!!!!!:eye:

lol

50guys/jno
05-04-2006, 10:48 PM

-Carlo

Won't spend much time on you until you get a car and money. But I will set you straight. 1. Read some fucking post and you will see why we are on here for some LS1. Not all just one group that hinds here and they no who they are! every one else that got into this shit (including your self) can lose there ass right along with them. 2. Morland,LOL gald you no off our street. wait, before I give you credit, your are talking about the street and not the parking lot? I didn't bother to mention our street on this site. We really don't welcome you guys, but if you really want to no where "king of the street" came from, now you no. 3. I'm not sure what E-Thug is, but come on down to morland, any night and I would be happy to show you what a Real thug is. Hell you can take your pick.

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 10:52 PM
i drive a FORD u freak.

-Carlo

oh sorry fungus boy.:D now go play with friends and leave us big boys alone before you get upset.:gay:

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 10:53 PM
hahahaha... crafty, you changed your sig so no one knows your shitty times. man i have never laughed so hard in my life.

crafty
05-04-2006, 10:55 PM
hahahaha... crafty, you changed your sig so no one knows your shitty times. man i have never laughed so hard in my life.

My best is a 13.2.. Don't hate... Race bitch..

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 10:58 PM
My best is a 13.2.. Don't hate... Race bitch..

13.2 man you talk some serious shit from someone with a slow ass car. makes you feel hard doesnt it. its ok, one day you will be able to hang with the big boys.

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 10:59 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:jerkit: you act like you could beat his piece of shit slomarow. Again get a car that runs you idiot and then talk shit. Dumbass.:goodjob::lmfao:

P.S. And I dont even like this guy.

crafty
05-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Well i'm gonna keep on tryin.. 13.2@ 134 ........ man I'll be able to hang out with you guys oneday...

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm not sure what E-Thug is

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/116/e-thug.jpg

oh shit, i drive a domestic too...FUCK :confused:
whatever dude, beat my ass, race my car. i never commented about YOU except the part about bashing GM's but ok, so now that i've "dissrespected" u my :king:, cant we all just get along? to clarify..what ur doing is E-thuggin right now "ima beat ur ass, blah blah, come to morland and i'll show u a thug, blah blah" were accross the map man, if u feel bored and dont mind a drive, come up to forsyth co. and beat my ass. sure lets race, i'll fuckin cheat and race u in an cobra heilo. so after u win, i'll blow ur ass of this earth. but i know, ur gonna be bad and call me out to race (my 130hp focus) cuz ur so damn hard. then if i decline the race, ur gonna call me out to kick my ass. have u not caught on that this is fuckin GAY? damn, i stik my neck out for my boy, and this happens. whatever.. ur turn.

-Carlo

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 11:10 PM
oh sorry fungus boy.:D now go play with friends and leave us big boys alone before you get upset.:gay:

us big boys? whatever, twiny, this is a lost cause. i thought supra guys were the only all high and mighty pricks, guess this proved me wrong. i hope if u ever have a daughter she gets raped and killed. ur a moron. i'll be videotaping at the track since im a "small boy" and dont have big boy car.

-Carlo

TwinyTwin
05-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Well its been fun, maybe we can arrgue some other time and not have it accomplish anything. See you guys at the track.

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 11:13 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/116/e-thug.jpg

oh shit, i drive a domestic too...FUCK :confused:
whatever dude, beat my ass, race my car. i never commented about YOU except the part about bashing GM's but ok, so now that i've "dissrespected" u my :king:, cant we all just get along? to clarify..what ur doing is E-thuggin right now "ima beat ur ass, blah blah, come to morland and i'll show u a thug, blah blah" were accross the map man, if u feel bored and dont mind a drive, come up to forsyth co. and beat my ass. sure lets race, i'll fuckin cheat and race u in an cobra heilo. so after u win, i'll blow ur ass of this earth. but i know, ur gonna be bad and call me out to race (my 130hp focus) cuz ur so damn hard. then if i decline the race, ur gonna call me out to kick my ass. have u not caught on that this is fuckin GAY? damn, i stik my neck out for my boy, and this happens. whatever.. ur turn.

-Carlo

THIs has got to be the gayist(yes that is now a word) post yet .. holy shit yall excuse me while i laugh my ass off at how dumb this fag is. I cant belive the mod. doesnt have a "special people" thraed for people like this. :lmfao:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA ----------breathe------
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAA
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololollololololololo:lmfao:

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 11:16 PM
THIs has got to be the gayist(yes that is now a word) post yet .. holy shit yall excuse me while i laugh my ass off at how dumb this fag is. I cant belive the mod. doesnt have a "special people" thraed for people like this. :lmfao:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA ----------breathe------
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAA
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololollololololololo:lmfao:

P.s. i hope ur mom dies of cancer too.

-Carlo

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 11:19 PM
wait...do u have a blue notch florida state patrol car w/ a blower?

-Carlo

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 11:21 PM
us big boys? whatever, twiny, this is a lost cause. i thought supra guys were the only all high and mighty pricks, guess this proved me wrong. i hope if u ever have a daughter she gets raped and killed. ur a moron. i'll be videotaping at the track since im a "small boy" and dont have big boy car.

-Carlo

You should feel honored your not worth my time because normaly i would beat you till you wished you were dead in honor of every little girl that has ever had to live with being raped or died because of it . you are a low life piece of shit for making a immature comment like that and expect you to remove and appoligize to everyone that has read this post. No I am not playing with you , you fucking worthless Nigger.

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 11:24 PM
You should feel honored your not worth my time because normaly i would beat you till you wished you were dead in honor of every little girl that has ever had to live with being raped or died because of it . you are a low life piece of shit for making a immature comment like that and expect you to remove and appoligize to everyone that has read this post. No I am not playing with you , you fucking worthless Nigger.

no, not every little girl, just urs. quit tryin to play honerable..ur still a duche. and im white BTW. hope no one took offence of him droppin the n-bomb. btw.. DO U HAVE A BLOWN FL STATE PATROL CAR OR NOT?

-Carlo

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 11:26 PM
No I am not playing with you , you fucking worthless Nigger.

YOU USE THAT LANGUAGE AGAIN AN YOU WILL BE BANNED. READ THE FORUM RULES, NO RACIST COMMENTS.

i hope if u ever have a daughter she gets raped and killed

SAME GOES FOR YOU.

I RUN THIS FORUM, LIKE IT, OR LEAVE.

last warning

OnyxHatch
05-04-2006, 11:31 PM
YOU USE THAT LANGUAGE AGAIN AN YOU WILL BE BANNED. READ THE FORUM RULES, NO RACIST COMMENTS.

SAME GOES FOR YOU.

I RUN THIS FORUM, LIKE IT, OR LEAVE.

last warning

ok, sorry i just wanna know one last thing. SkinnyD....do u have a blue notch back, blower, still has the ally light hole in the a-pilar. hood, i think cobra R wheels, ex- FL hwy state patrol car??

-Carlo

SkinnyD
05-04-2006, 11:31 PM
no, not every little girl, just urs. and im white BTW. hope no one took offence of him droppin the n-bomb. btw.. DO U HAVE A BLOWN FL STATE PATROL CAR?

-Carlo

Look over your sholder DOUCHEBAG I promise you will know me soon. Keep your head up at work chevy boy. I have 2 kids and take that post very disrespectfully and promiss to show you how offended\outraged i am. I advise you to not repost to me. and hope you think about what you just did. Your teeth and face will regret it.

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 11:34 PM
threats of violence, racial slurs, an down ride stupidity cost youthis thread, thank you, come again

take it to PMs