PDA

View Full Version : Lilburn/Bambinelli's Meet 5-2-06

speedminded
05-02-2006, 11:48 PM
So yeah, apparently my camera works again :dunno: Pulled it out for shits and giggles and the damn thing worked, i couldn't even remember how to change the settings, camera has been down since i left it on all night next to the bed :devil: [she was well worth it though] :D 18 minutes of battery to pull these crappy point & shoot shots off...

speedminded
05-02-2006, 11:51 PM
mo

speedminded
05-02-2006, 11:54 PM
last three...

UpSideDownDesi
05-03-2006, 12:09 AM
i no see my maxima arrrrrrrrg lol. Nice pix jason.....u got skills

joesblk_teg
05-03-2006, 12:10 AM
hey man nice pics and nice meeting you tonight and a few other people

Annihilation
05-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Damn RanDomGuy is moving liek super fast in the 3rd pic...is that him?

RandomGuy
05-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Damn RanDomGuy is moving liek super fast in the 3rd pic...is that him?
i was JUST about to post that...
i knew i was big, but damn... i think im too big for the camera, the camera just cant interpret the pimpness, so it gives up an error... lol notice how EVERYTHING else is clear except me, thats straight pimpness blahah
oh shit theres orbs above me too.. .QD!!

(it looks like i have 4 legs, lol)

MK3 SupraJ
05-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Nice pics

UpSideDownDesi
05-03-2006, 01:31 AM
i was JUST about to post that...
i knew i was big, but damn... i think im too big for the camera, the camera just cant interpret the pimpness, so it gives up an error... lol notice how EVERYTHING else is clear except me, thats straight pimpness blahah
oh shit theres orbs above me too.. .QD!!

(it looks like i have 4 legs, lol)
lol you are blurry in both pix...camera must hate you or you 2 fast 2 furious for it lol.

thursdaybuff
05-03-2006, 06:41 AM
hey man nice pics and nice meeting you tonight and a few other people

Joe, you went too??!

pete
05-03-2006, 07:30 AM
hmm..is that a starion i see??

A.P. Photography
05-03-2006, 07:36 AM
UH OH, Jason's back to shooting again. :lmao: came out good to forget the settings. What shutter speed were the ones with out the flash shot on?

joesblk_teg
05-03-2006, 07:43 AM
Joe, you went too??!

im always rolling through even though noone notices lol

aaronfelipe
05-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Hot cars man!
I wish I coulda made it out ;)

speedminded
05-03-2006, 09:04 AM
UH OH, Jason's back to shooting again. :lmao: came out good to forget the settings. What shutter speed were the ones with out the flash shot on?no flash on any of them, i refuse to use one for cars...i'll have to check the shutter speeds and everything when i get home though.

oh yeah, you're gonna hate me on my camera decision...well, actually may hate myself too.

A.P. Photography
05-03-2006, 09:06 AM
no flash on any of them, i refuse to use one for cars...i'll have to check the shutter speeds and everything when i get home though.

oh yeah, you're gonna hate me on my camera decision...well, actually may hate myself too.
What camera decision was that? And have you heard anything about the flash. It is looking like I am going to have to order it today.

speedminded
05-03-2006, 09:14 AM
What camera decision was that? And have you heard anything about the flash. It is looking like I am going to have to order it today.no luck, her discount on it is not worthwhile...she did e-mail the price list for the purschase program though...if someone gets a camera than we can add all the accessories in anyone will need at 40+% off.

I may not go DSLR *puts flame suit on and hurls self in fetal position*

blacknightteg
05-03-2006, 09:25 AM
i wish i could have gone yall, but i felt like shit after i got off work last night

A.P. Photography
05-03-2006, 09:41 AM
no luck, her discount on it is not worthwhile...she did e-mail the price list for the purschase program though...if someone gets a camera than we can add all the accessories in anyone will need at 40+% off.

I may not go DSLR *puts flame suit on and hurls self in fetal position*
Naw you won't get flamed. DSLR is not for everyone and gets expensive real quick and you have always turned out some amazing pics with a P&S. :goodjob: Are you going to get the one we talked about the other night?

Well we need to talk then cause I may be upgrading if she doesn't take it but we will work on that. And you know which one I want. :D Hey can she get backpacks at a discount? :thinking:

speedminded
05-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Naw you won't get flamed. DSLR is not for everyone and gets expensive real quick and you have always turned out some amazing pics with a P&S. :goodjob: Are you going to get the one we talked about the other night?

Well we need to talk then cause I may be upgrading if she doesn't take it but we will work on that. And you know which one I want. :D Hey can she get backpacks at a discount? :thinking:Think it's the same camera...10.3mp fixed lens but i can shoot in raw, up to a F4.8 aperture, ISO 160 - 3200, and the CMOS sensor is nearly as big as a Nikon D2X.

The only problem i can see with another sony point & shoot at my level is getting an upgraded telephoto lens for shooting races and stuff...not sure how well it will work. The optional 1.7x lens will only put it to 204mm BUT being 67mm now there shouldn't be a problem retofitting another telephoto lense...may have to come up with some sort of converter though???

Still debating what to do :dunno:

A.P. Photography
05-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Think it's the same camera...10.3mp fixed lens but i can shoot in raw, up to a F4.8 aperture, ISO 160 - 3200, and the CMOS sensor is nearly as big as a Nikon D2X.

The only problem i can see with another sony point & shoot at my level is getting an upgraded telephoto lens for shooting races and stuff...not sure how well it will work. The optional 1.7x lens will only put it to 204mm BUT being 67mm now there shouldn't be a problem retofitting another telephoto lense...may have to come up with some sort of converter though???

Still debating what to do :dunno:
Its up to you man. I just want a couple of "L" lenses, one more flash, studio lighting, a 1Ds MkII body (but will settle for the 30D), some good backdrops, new laptop, new desktop. Damn, that is as much as a new Scion XA :(

BLk92DA
05-03-2006, 12:10 PM
fugg these pics lolz. post the vid of D off your cam :tongue:

speedminded
05-03-2006, 12:57 PM
fugg these pics lolz. post the vid of D off your cam :tongue:lolol...you so funny :tongue: