PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gives me a Warm Fuzzy Feeling...

Hulud
05-02-2006, 11:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI&eurl=

gotta love dumbfucks who use god for how they please

"you're obviously a nut" FTW LOLOLOLOLOL

HiPSI
05-02-2006, 11:44 PM
yeah that bitch is just outright crazy.

Hulud
05-02-2006, 11:51 PM
yeah that bitch is just outright crazy.
yea she is hahahahahahaha

babowc
05-03-2006, 01:18 AM
give me a warm fuzzy feeling to shoot that woman and those disrespectful protestors.
wow.. thats just not morally correct..
what a bunch of deuschbags!

Romeyo07
05-03-2006, 06:50 AM
Yeah, someone should have emptied her gene pool a long time ago

{X}Echo419
05-03-2006, 09:38 AM
can't watch the link at work. is that the people protesting at Soldiers funerals?
I would like to see them Die in an Oven!

Hulud
05-03-2006, 09:39 AM
can't watch the link at work. is that the people protesting at Soldiers funerals?
I would like to see them Die in an Oven!
yea thats it, its the lady who was on fox news or cnn i cant remember

metalman
05-03-2006, 10:30 AM
"Putting the cup of the wine of the wrath of God to their lips and making them drink it..." by a "believer" is a concept not found in Scripture. Practicing such nonsense is in NO WAY related to true Christianity.

Attributing all deaths in service to country as "acts of Gods judgement" is also a far fetched notion not found in the principles of God.

Hating gays (or any sinner) is also not a principle found in Scripture.

It is true that God executes judgement. Its also true the ALL must answer for their own sins. I would suggest that this lady has MUCH to answer for herself. She might better spend her time worrying about her own sins and salvation. She might be advised that she herself has an appointment with the lake of fire, and that she needs to repent of her own sins and work out her own salvation through Christ rather then pointing at what she THINKS are the sins of others.

Its nutjobs like this that tarnish all that is good. Talk about evidence of the devil.

RandomGuy
05-10-2006, 04:18 AM

hrm... I will check this up man...
I figured there was an implied link with "associating" with sinners.

btw you aren't protesting that homosexuality is prohibited, right?

(talking christianity and Islamic) scripture

metalman
05-10-2006, 07:59 AM

This question was addressed in another thread. I would refer you to that rather then reposting. :)

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=50555

In addition, Jesus Christ "associated" with sinners every day. There is a difference in associating with sinners (which we all are) and "associating" with the sin itself.
"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost." Matt 18:11

Romeyo07
05-10-2006, 08:52 AM

Nothing to look up. The bible doesn't say anything about hating anyone.

4dmin
05-10-2006, 05:58 PM
"Putting the cup of the wine of the wrath of God to their lips and making them drink it..." by a "believer" is a concept not found in Scripture. Practicing such nonsense is in NO WAY related to true Christianity.

Attributing all deaths in service to country as "acts of Gods judgement" is also a far fetched notion not found in the principles of God.

It is true that God executes judgement. Its also true the ALL must answer for their own sins. I would suggest that this lady has MUCH to answer for herself. She might better spend her time worrying about her own sins and salvation. She might be advised that she herself has an appointment with the lake of fire, and that she needs to repent of her own sins and work out her own salvation through Christ rather then pointing at what she THINKS are the sins of others.

Its nutjobs like this that tarnish all that is good. Talk about evidence of the devil. this lady is truely a wack job but to a point she does make sense... you belive in god; how is it far fetched that god is bringing down judgement of soilders..? killing is a sin they could be punished for this? hating gays... god loves everyone but isn't man laying w/ another man refered to as an "abomination" in the bible? our own president thinks its wrong.

this is exactly why i'm not christian,

metalman
05-10-2006, 07:58 PM
this lady is truely a wack job but to a point she does make sense... you belive in god; how is it far fetched that god is bringing down judgement of soilders..? killing is a sin they could be punished for this? hating gays... god loves everyone but isn't man laying w/ another man refered to as an "abomination" in the bible? our own president thinks its wrong.

this is exactly why i'm not christian,

Actually she makes no sense. I know enough about the Bible to say that with confidence. People attribute all kinds of things to "acts of God" that are not.

Many acts are considered an abomination in the Bible. Idolotry, praying to the dead, greed, etc etc. The ACTS are abominable, NOT the people.

The presumption on the part of this woman that all soldiers killed are being judged by God requires divine knowlege. Her pretense to such is itself a sin, and that sin is also abominable as far as God is concerned. It places her where only God can be...as Judge...in place of Him.

Even if some soldier were to be punished by God this woman would have NO way of knowing that.

All I can say is don't let wackos keep you from truth :)

b@d @pple
05-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Actually she makes no sense. I know enough about the Bible to say that with confidence. People attribute all kinds of things to "acts of God" that are not.

Many acts are considered an abomination in the Bible. Idolotry, praying to the dead, greed, etc etc. The ACTS are abominable, NOT the people.

The presumption on the part of this woman that all soldiers killed are being judged by God requires divine knowlege. Her pretense to such is itself a sin, and that sin is also abominable as far as God is concerned. It places her where only God can be...as Judge...in place of Him.

Even if some soldier were to be punished by God this woman would have NO way of knowing that.

All I can say is don't let wackos keep you from truth :)

then you should know the bible is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only..

Ran
05-11-2006, 02:34 PM
then you should know the bible is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only..I'd say that's a personal opinion as there are many who contribute the good book as a God's actual word. Yours was a completely asinine statement that did nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Back on topic, that woman is nothing more than a stray zealot who is using the name of God as a tool for promoting her own personal hatred.

b@d @pple
05-11-2006, 03:51 PM
I'd say that's a personal opinion as there are many who contribute the good book as a God's actual word. Yours was a completely asinine statement that did nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Back on topic, that woman is nothing more than a stray zealot who is using the name of God as a tool for promoting her own personal hatred.

asinine because u disagree..typical, god hates you

Ran
05-11-2006, 03:54 PM
god hates youAt this point in my life you're probably right, but that's beside the point. :tongue: