PDA

View Full Version : 2002 WGP AUTOCOCKER VERTICAL FEED CUSTOM MILLED

imbosile
05-02-2006, 04:06 PM
I have for sale my 2002 Autococker vertical feed. I bought it brand new in 2002 from Georgia Paintball 2.0. This gun was 500 new, with the custom milling. It is a great gun, and has never caused me problems. Everything on the gun is original except for the clear pneumatic hoses (stock is black).

Autocockers are very reliable as long as you take care of them, and they are also extremely accurate. Every time this gun was not going to be used for a few weeks, I ran a few drops of gun oil throughout the whole gun.

I have only used Nitrogen on this gun, much better than CO2 because it allows for much better consistancy between shots. When you shoot CO2, the liquid in your tank is turned to gas as it comes out, so you get some drop off on your shots (lose input pressure). This doesn't happen with Nitrogen because it is never a liquid, it is always a gas.

Basically I want to sell this gun, and a steel crossfrire tank for 250.

changaroo
05-02-2006, 04:45 PM
great guns... upgradable to hell and back. had an e2'd cocker back when i was still playing, amazing.

up for joO!

imbosile
05-02-2006, 04:49 PM
great guns... upgradable to hell and back. had an e2'd cocker back when i was still playing, amazing.

up for joO!

Thanks for the bump, I loved my gun, but now I have moved on to something different. What do you think about the price, does it seem reasonable?

boostboy97
05-02-2006, 10:24 PM
seems just a lil bit high but hey thats just me, you gotta think about what people can buy new thats a better gun, also is the tank due for hydrostatic testing , also type of tank??

imbosile
05-03-2006, 06:04 AM
seems just a lil bit high but hey thats just me, you gotta think about what people can buy new thats a better gun, also is the tank due for hydrostatic testing , also type of tank??

In my description, I said that it was just tested. I'm not sure how long the test lasts (4-5 years?) and on the bottle it says 12/04. The tank is made by crossfire, I am guessing it is a 48cu, when they fill it they fill to 3000 psi. If you feel the price is too high, just make me an offer. Thanks.

imbosile
05-03-2006, 03:47 PM
bump

The Yousef
05-03-2006, 03:48 PM
bwhahahaha...autococker...bwhahahahahaha

sorry :(

imbosile
05-03-2006, 03:56 PM
bwhahahaha...autococker...bwhahahahahaha

sorry :(

:)

Crowml
05-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Nice gun, decent price with tank and hopper. But hard to sell at that price, like the brother above said $350 can get you a lot these days (Thank ebay and the demise of paintball for that)
Nonetheless, nice rig brother. Hope you moved up to something great!

imbosile
05-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Nice gun, decent price with tank and hopper. But hard to sell at that price, like the brother above said $350 can get you a lot these days (Thank ebay and the demise of paintball for that)
Nonetheless, nice rig brother. Hope you moved up to something great!

Thanks man, I moved up to an Ion. Doesn't much better to everyone, but it was right for me. I wanted to move to electric, and I think it was a good choice for me.

Z32redondo
05-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Thanks man, I moved up to an Ion. Doesn't much better to everyone, but it was right for me. I wanted to move to electric, and I think it was a good choice for me.

Nice guns, when i playaed like a year ago they were just comming out and they were like 300 bucks and now they are 200...great price for a nice gun.

imbosile
05-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Nice guns, when i playaed like a year ago they were just comming out and they were like 300 bucks and now they are 200...great price for a nice gun.

yea i got mine for 200, and im currently using my nitrogen tank, pictured above, as well as the drop forward of my autococker. I would like to sell all this so i can get a 68/45 carbon tank and a halo b hopper.

bigjussin
05-11-2006, 12:08 PM
with a good barrel, an adjustable front reg, and an e-blade..that would out-shoot my angel all day long...bump cus i also have a custom '03 vert cocker in green :-)

imbosile
05-11-2006, 03:47 PM
with a good barrel, an adjustable front reg, and an e-blade..that would out-shoot my angel all day long...bump cus i also have a custom '03 vert cocker in green :-)

yea an eblade would be nice, but i decided to go with an ion. get the electric features with an eye, for a lot cheaper than an eblade.

imbosile
02-04-2007, 08:19 PM
bump

R.Kelly
02-04-2007, 09:37 PM
g/l with the sale, you prolly wont get wat youre asking, i only got 275 for my fully up'ed orracle

imbosile
02-04-2007, 10:00 PM
g/l with the sale, you prolly wont get wat youre asking, i only got 275 for my fully up'ed orracle

Oh shit thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even re-read my original post there is no way I would get my original price. Thanks, wow this thread is so old.