PDA

View Full Version : FUCK OFF IA!!!

BABY J
05-02-2006, 01:16 PM
All of you suck. Reading your posts is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouths would all be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you all had best do what you're told, you dyslexic group of lobotomy patients.

Maybe yall wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Boxes if you all weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you guys on IQ tests --> or if yall weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street --> or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks. On second thought, of course yall would. FUCK OFF FUCKERS!!!

Leisa
05-02-2006, 01:19 PM
why dont you come over here and suck my ass! :D

Tasuki_Civic
05-02-2006, 01:19 PM
dont make me google u Baby J

Tasuki_Civic
05-02-2006, 01:20 PM
why dont you come over here and suck my ass! :D

heeeey i wanna be next :D :goodjob:

Leisa
05-02-2006, 01:23 PM

sure thing sweetie.. ;)

BABY J
05-02-2006, 01:24 PM
I am VERY good at multi-tasking... 2 ass-sucks coming up!! And after I am done and have painted the both of you with man-sauce, I will dump you RIGHT back in the pool of other IA fuck-heads where you belong. Git choo summa dat!

Brett
05-02-2006, 01:27 PM

I can help with that to

Leisa
05-02-2006, 01:29 PM
I am VERY good at multi-tasking... 2 ass-sucks coming up!! And after I am done and have painted the both of you with man-sauce, I will dump you RIGHT back in the pool of other IA fuck-heads where you belong. Git choo summa dat!

mmmm, that sounds mighty tastey... Im up for it..! :cool:

Brett
05-02-2006, 01:34 PM
after I am done and have painted the both of you with man-sauce

I dont need any of that sir, But the 2 woman who request the ass licking, I will take care of that :goodjob:

Tracy
05-02-2006, 01:34 PM
You should be on that new show on MTV called Yo Mama

babygurl
05-02-2006, 01:35 PM
lame Attn whore thread!

babygurl
05-02-2006, 01:36 PM
You should be on that new show on MTV called Yo Mama

y0 mama so hairy, she got afros around her nipples :)

j/k

please dont hurt me!

Leisa
05-02-2006, 01:36 PM
shut your hole Laura...

j/k... loves ya!

BABY J
05-02-2006, 01:37 PM
I can help with that to

See, yall done EFFED up now!! I got some back up... not that I needed it, but what you have here is the epitomy of a man. The joint efforts of 1 Baby J + 1 Brett "the Hitman" Lowenthall is nothing short of a dream team w/ the capability of all but CRIPPLING inferior women nationwide and orgasming' you into stupidity and submission. I'd tread softly and back down if I were you two ladies.

babygurl
05-02-2006, 01:39 PM
See, yall done EFFED up now!! I got some back up... not that I needed it, but what you have here is the epitomy of a man. The joint efforts of 1 Baby J + 1 Brett "the Hitman" Lowenthall is nothing short of a dream team w/ the capability of all but CRIPPLING inferior women nationwide and orgasming' you into stupidity and submission. I'd tread softly and back down if I were you two.

you talk alot of shit for a short man!!!

HAHAHA keep up the good work...but dont forget mouth wash next time...damn y0 breff stank!

Brett
See, yall done EFFED up now!! I got some back up... not that I needed it, but what you have here is the epitomy of a man. The joint efforts of 1 Baby J + 1 Brett "the Hitman" Lowenthall is nothing short of a dream team w/ the capability of all but CRIPPLING inferior women nationwide and orgasming' you into stupidity and submission. I'd tread softly and back down if I were you two.

They just dont know what the 2 with the most talent can do!! Get the buckets out, cause there will be some squirting and drippin goin on this week!!

babygurl
shut your hole Laura...

j/k... loves ya!

beesshhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhshshshshsh!

babygurl
05-02-2006, 01:40 PM
They just dont know what the 2 with the most talent can do!! Get the buckets out, cause there will be some squirting and drippin goin on this week!!

well then get a new hose! LOL

BABY J
05-02-2006, 01:41 PM
you talk alot of shit for a short man!!!

HAHAHA keep up the good work...but dont forget mouth wash next time...damn y0 breff stank!

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance... too risky and you may be contagious. 5'9 170 is hardly "short". You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't be such a bimbo if you weren't so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about you; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. No, come to think of it, you would. ;)
In closing, why don't you put your glasses on backwards and walk into yourself? (j/k, I still love you)

BABY J
05-02-2006, 01:42 PM
well then get a new hose! LOL

We LOVE new hoes!!! you volunteering? LMAO!!

Tracy
05-02-2006, 01:44 PM
y0 mama so hairy, she got afros around her nipples :)

j/k

please dont hurt me!

LOL! I think they actually did that one before :lmfao:

Rican219
05-02-2006, 01:45 PM
:rly:

Leisa
05-02-2006, 01:45 PM

are you trying to say that I dont have any talent... you better retract those words lover boy!

BABY J
05-02-2006, 01:48 PM
are you trying to say that I dont have any talent... you better retract those words lover boy!

Naah, he was referring to the fact that he and I are both saturated w/ said talent... he has made it clear in numerous threads that you are the real deal... no worries. ;)

babygurl
05-02-2006, 01:49 PM
I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance... too risky and you may be contagious. 5'9 170 is hardly "short". You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't be such a bimbo if you weren't so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about you; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. No, come to think of it, you would. ;)
In closing, why don't you put your glasses on backwards and walk into yourself? (j/k, I still love you)

hmmm neato...you can come up with something intelligent...Hard to tell from meeting you in person. A mental midget with the IQ of a fence post, that thought came to mind more than once!

You sir know nothing and but think you know everything, I believe that points clearly to a political career.

(btw j/k love ya still bro)

babygurl
05-02-2006, 01:50 PM
LOL! I think they actually did that one before :lmfao:

They did I am an orginial copy cat :)

I told that to Win and his mom was standing right there, she was just laughing her ass off! HAHAHA

babygurl
05-02-2006, 01:51 PM
We LOVE new hoes!!! you volunteering? LMAO!!

Nah that is Leisa...oh and BTEC!

BABY J
05-02-2006, 01:56 PM
hmmm neato...you can come up with something intelligent...Hard to tell from meeting you in person. A mental midget with the IQ of a fence post, that thought came to mind more than once!

You sir know nothing and but think you know everything, I believe that points clearly to a political career.

(btw j/k love ya still bro)

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? You could type every thing you know on the subject of "Baby J" on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I just had a thought --> every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic. And you re-enforced that thought when we "met".

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours (you know, with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability) and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

(j/k I love you girl!)

Leisa
05-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Nah that is Leisa...!

hmmmm... I dont think so... you may want to try again... I have only slept with one person off IA... what about you Laura...lol

* you have 1 minute to retract that statement*

BABY J
05-02-2006, 02:06 PM
I have slept w/ ZERO people from IA! I win! LOL

Brett
05-02-2006, 02:13 PM

No I was saying me and J have the talent to give ;)

Leisa
05-02-2006, 02:16 PM
I have slept w/ ZERO people from IA! I win! LOL

well I had my way with Brett before IA was a twinkle in his eye

Brett
05-02-2006, 02:18 PM
And that night I was a drip in her crotch!! :lmfao:

ahmonrah
05-02-2006, 02:20 PM
~professor AHMONRAH yup klytilickum enters~
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/csk/CSK126/KS3305.jpg
"hmm this could be interesting..."

BABY J
05-02-2006, 02:20 PM
And that night I was a drip in her crotch!! :lmfao:

LMAO!!!! +1 Doughnut. Eat up!!! HA HA

BABY J
05-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey "Lees"... babygurl does know I was just kidding with her right?? **serious**

babygurl
05-02-2006, 02:23 PM
hmmmm... I dont think so... you may want to try again... I have only slept with one person off IA... what about you Laura...lol

* you have 1 minute to retract that statement*

HAHAh you are my hoe...that is what I meant so chill out!

babygurl
05-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Hey "Lees"... babygurl does know I was just kidding with her right?? **serious**

You know I am starting to think you are paying QD for those come backs of yours.

(j/k hehehehe )

babygurl
05-02-2006, 02:30 PM
You know Jamie (smiley723) is a big hoe...cheating on me all the time...what the fuck kinda shit is that?