PDA

View Full Version : ATTN BTEC!

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 10:54 AM
You are my victim! :2up:

BTEC
05-02-2006, 11:04 AM
You are my victim! :2up:
Cool. Im ready. Is this like one of them vampire movies when u bite me and i like it? LOL!!!!

Brett
05-02-2006, 11:08 AM
FUCK YOU SCRAPPY!!!!!

:RUNS AND HIDES BEHIND HER BITCH Errrrr I MEAN MAN!!!:

BTEC
05-02-2006, 11:15 AM
FUCK YOU SCRAPPY!!!!!

:RUNS AND HIDES BEHIND HER BITCH Errrrr I MEAN MAN!!!:
yeah, run and hide muhfukkuh bc this is my thread and i aint gonna toerate that kinda ummm, actions, and stuff.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 11:25 AM
FUCK YOU BERT! and jesse guess what! YOU TOO! :D

HAHA who is my bitch? i think its the other way around ;) like its supposed to be! geeze get it right! lol

BTEC
05-02-2006, 11:30 AM
FUCK YOU BERT! and jesse guess what! YOU TOO! :D

HAHA who is my bitch? i think its the other way around ;) like its supposed to be! geeze get it right! lol
I dnt think i need to roll my sleeve up to remind u what the answer to that question is. LOL!!

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 11:31 AM
yeah ya do :( cause that would be AWESOME to have someone as my bia :D haha tell me who it is!

BTEC
05-02-2006, 11:38 AM
yeah ya do :( cause that would be AWESOME to have someone as my bia :D haha tell me who it is!
woah!! im gonna need u to go ahead and settle dwn today shotty doo-wop. U just a tad bit too hyper right about now. NAH MEAN!!!

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 11:45 AM
i am far from hyper... kinda down... but OH WELL cheerio's kick booty!

dereksi
05-02-2006, 11:46 AM
this thread is the ghey. :D

BTEC
05-02-2006, 11:48 AM
i am far from hyper... kinda down... but OH WELL cheerio's kick booty!
im hyper as shit and u need to step into my zone!!!!! just get up and yell AAHHHHHHH!! Sit bacck dwn calmly with a straight face and start typing. u should be laughing hysterically bc of how stupid that was to yell like that.

BTEC
05-02-2006, 11:49 AM
this thread is the ghey. :D
it wasnt til u posted in here.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 11:51 AM
OHHH Derek just got told! :( behave BOYS!

and omg i laughed when i just read that, picturing you doing that at work... HAHAHA :lmfao:

and this thread is not ghey! ASS! get back to work so i can get my goodies :D

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:02 PM
AHHH gettin team action of the twins! :eek:

Jesse... i cant e-thug ya when you disappear every few minutes! geeze stop working and FOCUS!

BTEC
05-02-2006, 12:02 PM
OHHH Derek just got told! :( behave BOYS!

and omg i laughed when i just read that, picturing you doing that at work... HAHAHA :lmfao:

and this thread is not ghey! ASS! get back to work so i can get my goodies :D
BUY ME SUM PRETTY BOE!! LOL!!

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:03 PM
haha what you want thats "pretty" jesse? cause that is kinda scary we just talked bout the "pretty" word used by guys kinda freaks me out!

BTEC
05-02-2006, 12:06 PM
haha what you want thats "pretty" jesse? cause that is kinda scary we just talked bout the "pretty" word used by guys kinda freaks me out!
i was acting like that was u talking. LOL!!!
cute is the word that gets me.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:09 PM
awww you are so cute jesse poo! ;) HA :lmfao: i know i am getting it now, BRING IT BOY! cause on my end its been broughten *new words kick ass*

dereksi
05-02-2006, 12:13 PM
fuk this thread not everyone in it, just jesse.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:15 PM

thats right, better not say that to me, :tongue:

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 12:19 PM
I got something cute for ya Scrizapple.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:21 PM
I got something cute for ya Scrizapple.:eek: no thanks ill pass on that

BTEC
05-02-2006, 12:23 PM
awww you are so cute jesse poo! ;) HA :lmfao: i know i am getting it now, BRING IT BOY! cause on my end its been broughten *new words kick ass*
DAYUM!! I can dig origniality fo shizzle nah mean. :D
u can use the "c" word but i dnt like to. gives me a creepy feeling.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:24 PM
DAYUM!! I can dig origniality fo shizzle nah mean. :D
u can use the "c" word but i dnt like to. gives me a creepy feeling.

is it the same feeling when i am in the presense of you? i start twitching and foaming at the mouth... just wierd! :lmfao:

Da Green Man
05-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Ill have to disagree with you on that one hommie. And the real thing to say is fuck you bc of the bitch u are. Glad i can be of assistance in this thread.

Da Green Man

BTEC
05-02-2006, 12:25 PM
is it the same feeling when i am in the presense of you? i start twitching and foaming at the mouth... just wierd! :lmfao:
glad to see u know what im talking about. LOL!!!

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:26 PM
Ill have to disagree with you on that one hommie. And the real thing to say is fuck you bc of the bitch u are. Glad i can be of assistance in this thread.

Da Green Man

and you sir... can disappear... if anyone is a bitch in this thread it will be you... cause you just became my bitch for the day :rolleyes:

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 12:27 PM
:eek: no thanks ill pass on that

But thank you for considering.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:28 PM
But thank you for considering.

LOL damnit! :rant:

Da Green Man
05-02-2006, 12:29 PM
and you sir... can disappear... if anyone is a bitch in this thread it will be you... cause you just became my bitch for the day :rolleyes:
I like ur attitude so i dnt mind u calling me ur bitch for a while. But the question is, will it be that way if we are ever alone. I dnt think well ever find out but think about it for a while, madam Scrappy. ;)

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Yea fuck that Dagreenman, that punk is always starting shit. Go the fuck home and stop being such a bucket of moldy vagina slime.

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 12:32 PM
What come git you some bitch!

Da Green Man
05-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Yea fuck that Dagreenman, that punk is always starting shit. Go the fuck home and stop being such a bucket of moldy vagina slime.
I dnt think u want to get on my bad side sir. I say and do whatever i want as some of u will soon find out. If u really knew me personally then i think u would chose to pick a fight elsewhere. consider this a fair warning and dnt take this as a joke.

Da Green Man

BTEC
05-02-2006, 12:33 PM
hey, take ur shit somewhere else assholes!!! this is my thread and yawl are ruining it. Bitchiz!!!

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:36 PM
I like ur attitude so i dnt mind u calling me ur bitch for a while. But the question is, will it be that way if we are ever alone. I dnt think well ever find out but think about it for a while, madam Scrappy. ;)

uh sorry you wont get that opprotunity to be alone with me. :jerkit: and i will never think about it. :eye: get out of jesse's thread

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:36 PM
hey, take ur shit somewhere else assholes!!! this is my thread and yawl are ruining it. Bitchiz!!!

TECHNICALLY! its mine bitch! :lmfao: but i will let you hold the title for now...

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 12:38 PM
I dnt think u want to get on my bad side sir. I say and do whatever i want as some of u will soon find out. If u really knew me personally then i think u would chose to pick a fight elsewhere. consider this a fair warning and dnt take this as a joke.

Da Green Man

Ill take your statement, chew it up and shit it on your chest. Ill call your bluff. I will knowingly , "not choose a fight somewhere else", because I believe I am a fairly "bad" mother fucker, and unless you have an army, I'd put $1000.00 saying that I would kick yer ass. Now take your tiny shriveled up satchel and step up to tha plate you big green badass.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:51 PM
^ ya killed it man :( good goin~ geeze. cant anyone get along for a few minutes!?

GsrTurbo320
05-02-2006, 12:52 PM
^ ya killed it man :( good goin~ geeze. cant anyone get along for a few minutes!?

NO

:2up:

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:55 PM
NO

:2up:

i love lame attempts at trying to fit in and be cool... especially when they dont work and make ya look :crazy:

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 12:57 PM
I love you all.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 12:58 PM
i dont, cause this has been boring, and jesse and i were just trying to be entertained for a few...

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 12:58 PM
don't worry its not dead. Jesse just has to do a few things on the computer at work and it will be on and poppin again. Watch and see.

Da Green Man
05-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Ill take your statement, chew it up and shit it on your chest. Ill call your bluff. I will knowingly , "not choose a fight somewhere else", because I believe I am a fairly "bad" mother fucker, and unless you have an army, I'd put $1000.00 saying that I would kick yer ass. Now take your tiny shriveled up satchel and step up to tha plate you big green badass.
I accept ur challange, and i dnt need a fucking army to make u squeal like a pig and this will be proven very soon!! I will see u thursday. :mad:

Da Green Man

BTEC
05-02-2006, 01:00 PM
im getting my ass kicked with shit to do my last week in this bitch!!! Maybe i should just quit now. hmmmm

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 01:02 PM
DO IT! i dare ya, and then entertain me damnit! lol twittlin with my thumbs only lasted a few seconds.... dancing and singing around the apartment was no fun... and i cooked some good lunch... now bored... BUT i was where i belong... in he kitchen :D

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 01:02 PM
I accept ur challange, and i dnt need a fucking army to make u squeal like a pig and this will be proven very soon!! I will see u thursday. :mad:

Da Green Man

Why thursday, why not today? You really think me whoopin your ass Thursday will be beneficial. There will be a lot of people to witness your demize. Not the smartest person are you. I could let Jesse handle my small work, bitch.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Why thursday, why not today? You really think me whoopin your ass Thursday will be beneficial. There will be a lot of people to witness your demize. Not the smartest person are you. I could let Jesse handle my small work, bitch.

why you gotta make jesse out to be someone small? boy randomly laid my ass out one night at sidelines!

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 01:05 PM
why you gotta make jesse out to be someone small? boy randomly laid my ass out one night at sidelines!

My bad, Jesse ain't just for handling small work, he s so buff he rips skin when he flexes.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 01:05 PM
My bad, Jesse ain't just for handling small work, he s so buff he rips skin when he flexes.

k now that just made you sound alittle :gay: thinkin of jesse like that :lmfao:

Da Green Man
05-02-2006, 01:06 PM
I want there to be withnesses to this. You say ull whoop my ass and i say i will having u beg me to finish you. Therefore thursday would be the perfect day to make history dontcha think big man?

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 01:09 PM
k now that just made you sound alittle :gay: thinkin of jesse like that :lmfao:

Heck naw, we PULL females like crazy, kinda. I am just THAT secure in my sexuality, I can confidently make comments as such.

Scrappy
05-02-2006, 01:10 PM
k greenman ya got a thread call out for ya ;) go play there... not mine nor jesse's thread!

and :rolleyes: you keep thinkin that buddy

FDslider
05-02-2006, 01:10 PM
green man, you are in the wrong thread, back out and check out mine

pussy

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I want there to be withnesses to this. You say ull whoop my ass and i say i will having u beg me to finish you. Therefore thursday would be the perfect day to make history dontcha think big man?

Have it your way. Make sure you make your mom hustle a little harder this week so you can come up with the $1000.00 dollar ante bitch, unless you are capable of coming up with more. Someone bring a video tape, this will go down history, just like vagina slime said previously.

BTEC
05-02-2006, 01:12 PM
well seabass, i mean seymour know my skrumph is on a more escalated level that he could ever imagine. he hasnt seen me turn green yet that y he said i can handle the light duty shit. but its cool, when i have some thing prove itll be known.

Seymour222
05-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Bets, anytakers? Ill make sidebets. I call defeat of Dagreenman via submission.