PDA

View Full Version : ACCESS DENIED!!!

4dmin
05-02-2006, 09:18 AM
ACCESS DENIED!!!

fuck myspace :lmfao: no bitches can surf it now at work :goodjob: ; we will also be adding facebook, matchmaker.com, and every other crappy Efag site!!!

B16a2 Civic
05-02-2006, 09:23 AM
you blocked it Paul?

Nemesis
05-02-2006, 09:24 AM
Paul, do my homework :lmao:

4dmin
05-02-2006, 09:25 AM
ya too much surfing.. all these people do is surf :lmao: ... whats this IA shit? its gone too :lmao: ... na myspace is gay i don't get on there anyway other than to click approve to people i don't know anyway so its pointless to have it at work for tons of people to waste time on... we are cracking down on the bandwith eaters and i'm taking back my internet :D

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 09:26 AM
hmmm can i come try to get around your site filter??? :-D

B16a2 Civic
05-02-2006, 09:27 AM
ya too much surfing.. all these people do is surf :lmao: ... whats this IA shit? its gone too :lmao: ... na myspace is gay i don't get on there anyway other than to click approve to people i don't know anyway so its pointless to have it at work for tons of people to waste time on... we are cracking down on the bandwith eaters and i'm taking back my internet :D

theres someone like you in my IT dept too, they tried to block IA, but i got in thru a backdoor

2mchbooty
05-02-2006, 09:27 AM
Meanie.... :D ;)

4dmin
05-02-2006, 09:28 AM
^ sure not going to happen though, its blocked directly on the ISA server which is needed to access the internet, only way around is disabling the blocks. this isn't just a block on content/rating its a block on the address all together.

Ran
05-02-2006, 09:30 AM
lol, nice one!! :goodjob:

MySpace FTL

B16a2 Civic
^ sure not going to happen though, its blocked directly on the ISA server which is needed to access the internet, only way around is disabling the blocks. this isn't just a block on content/rating its a block on the address all together.

Oooh.
well with mine, the actual site importatlanta.com is blocked
i come in thru forums.importatlanta.com

v3rd1g0
does it just stop http from coming in, or is it any protocol?

4dmin
05-02-2006, 09:32 AM
does it just stop http from coming in, or is it any protocol?

any/everything is blocked. it will block masked sites as well :goodjob:

4dmin
05-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Oooh.
well with mine, the actual site importatlanta.com is blocked
i come in thru forums.importatlanta.com

thats b/c they just block the address not the domain

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 09:33 AM
hmmm this sounds fun :D lol

where do u work again ;)

Nemesis
05-02-2006, 09:34 AM
bah! A not so easy way around it , is to have a remote access to a home computer. Ive got mine running at work here, and they havent blocked it yet, but unless I need to check personal emails I dont use it.

4dmin
05-02-2006, 09:35 AM
hmmm this sounds fun :D lol

let me know i'll bring ya by one day you can have at it ;)

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 09:39 AM
bah! A not so easy way around it , is to have a remote access to a home computer. Ive got mine running at work here, and they havent blocked it yet, but unless I need to check personal emails I dont use it.

that one's too easy to get caught doing. gotta be stealthy :-D.

admin: i have a couple of working ideas i'd need to play around with b4 i'd actually test them with a filter. involves a bit of programming *sigh* the things i do for a good challenge haha. to the average computer user that is a nice block.

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 09:42 AM
haha i just remembered a random way i got around the filter in my hs my freshman year. We got to pron sites by translating the whole page into spanish or some random language. i'm pretty sure that won't work there.

ŁG2♣
:goodjob: damn myspace freaks seriously tho +1 :D

Nemesis

admin: i have a couple of working ideas i'd need to play around with b4 i'd actually test them with a filter. involves a bit of programming *sigh* the things i do for a good challenge haha. to the average computer user that is a nice block.

I also dont want to lose my job. Bellsouth is really strict on their site polices. If they block it, I dont argue or try to find a way around it.

4dmin
05-02-2006, 09:44 AM

well if you can get a work around i'll give you 100$ (note: i work for an health insurance company we have pretty tight enviroment ;) )

lol we added a counter for pure enjoyment :lmfao:

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 09:46 AM
well if you can get a work around i'll give you 100$ (note: i work for an health insurance company we have pretty tight enviroment ;) )

lol we added a counter for pure enjoyment :lmfao:

haha a counter. that'll get up there quite fast.

btw they said school computers are tight enviroments.... i have a copy of my trig final exam from my senior year ;-) there are always flaws. no matter how tight things are.

Leisa
05-02-2006, 09:48 AM
I have never been able to access Myspace from work... it sucks~

Brett
05-02-2006, 09:55 AM
I have never been able to access Myspace from work... it sucks~

Same here, and now all MSN games are blocked to :rant:

4dmin
05-02-2006, 09:55 AM
haha a counter. that'll get up there quite fast.

btw they said school computers are tight enviroments.... i have a copy of my trig final exam from my senior year ;-) there are always flaws. no matter how tight things are.

thats true but most schools really aren't that tight... we have to be very secure due to HIPPA laws

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 10:01 AM
thats true but most schools really aren't that tight... we have to be very secure due to HIPPA laws

very true about schools. i've never fooled around with a stricter network.. well except college but thats not much of anything... basically handing stuff to me. HIPPA law? i'll have to look up those.... i'm young and ignorant idk too much about the world around me haha.

4dmin
05-02-2006, 10:03 AM
very true about schools. i've never fooled around with a stricter network.. well except college but thats not much of anything... basically handing stuff to me. HIPPA law? i'll have to look up those.... i'm young and ignorant idk too much about the world around me haha.

HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), just a bunch of BS laws to make my life difficult.

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 10:05 AM
ah ok.

so what are you up there? an IT consultant or something?

4dmin
05-02-2006, 10:34 AM
ah ok.

so what are you up there? an IT consultant or something?

i'm a Software Engineer but i work on everything hardware/software... there are only 3 of us in the IT dept and we do whatever is needed.

now we have found a way through outside proxy to get around but we are fixing that right now ;) (no one here is smart enough to figure that out)

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 02:49 PM
damn that was on my list...*scratches out*