PDA

View Full Version : LOL funny shit we did at work

RandomGuy
05-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Haha we were closing up right ,as Discover Mills was getting empty.

The project we had today was Fast and Furious 3 (I work for Nielsen Entertainment, movie research, etc)
Well this one dude was walkin by, we were already done for the day, but I was bored, while everyone else was finishing up... so i'm like
" Would you like to take a survey on Fast and Furious 3 Initial D Hatchidori Hatchiroku, Shift to Drift Tokyo drift" just saying random shit... LOL
Well hes like "Isnt that the japanese stuff" ... So i just start talking to him, striking conversation. He was a "mechanic" or so he claimed, built cars with turbo pushin 80 , or even 100psi, LOL (or so he claimed)
So the other employees come up (A1ex, and Przymikey on IL), and we just have a random chat... He's like yall ever heard of a Nissan Skyline, we all with straight faces are like, nah whats that? A 240sx or something?
and we go on and on... Apparently AWD is best for drifting and FWD is second best,RWD is only for the dragstrip because it tends to fishtail too much. Supra's are FWD, LOL we learned sooo much..
Lol so we take him to the computer and "take a survey" With him (we're already done for the day) So he is showed that one video that snail posted up, the video of that jap chick eating her own vomit LOL AHHAHAHA
Then we show him random car vids, and he tells us a lot of his mechanic data.
http://www.importatlanta.com/collins/teg%20sig.JPG
we were on IA video forum, he saw that sig and he's like thats a skyline (since we didnt know) Hes like the yellow one is the one from the original fast and furious LOL (wasn't that one grey anyways LOLOL)

A1ex shows him that the ren supra video, just for the hell of it
I made a video on my phone ( i was that bored)
http://www.g54b.com/videos1/MOV00007.avi

He enlightens us more, about the economic situation of Russia and how people dont drift there because after the cold war, no one knew how to drive because there aren't cars there
http://www.g54b.com/videos1/MOV00008.avi

and the idiot from IL (przymikey) LOL this fag is hilarious
He goes up to the Mall cop at Discover Mills, we call him EmoCop, or Emotional Rentacop, hes actually really cool... And Mikey always goes up to him, drops something right infront of him, and bends over in the gayest way possible to pick it up .... shits hilarious
http://www.g54b.com/videos1/rentcop.avi

You need divx to play these or the video wont come up

Black shirt = A1ex
Gay kid w/ glasses, sitting down = PrzyMikey
Me = Cameraman
and yes, i know i have a goofy laugh LOL i was tired today 0 hours of sleep

thinkfast®
05-01-2006, 10:50 PM
yo I think I had beef with that homo cop last week... ask him about lowriders on the top deck Thursday nite... EAT MORE SPERM PUTO!! CUT YOUR BANGS!! LIRL HAHAHARDY HAR HARRRR

HyPer50
05-01-2006, 10:51 PM
omg, thats a guy sitting down? lmao.... wow.

v3rd1g0
05-01-2006, 10:52 PM
RENTA COP!!! hah i see him all the time there

Wurm
05-01-2006, 10:52 PM
roflmao

RandomGuy
05-01-2006, 10:57 PM
me- "Are supras AWD?"
him- "No, Supras are FWD"
LOL that part was the best

TheSnail
05-01-2006, 11:00 PM
LOL, That guy is a dumbass.

2.0civic
05-01-2006, 11:01 PM
yeah i went to go get my girl one night from work and he rolls up as we were closing and was like "what are you doing here?" and i was like "uh, dumbass we are still open for 15 minutwes and i work here and im waiting on my girl to get off." he drove off and said some shit and the next three days i have "tickets" on my windshield...their whole rentacop squad is a bunch of douchebags.

RandomGuy
05-01-2006, 11:03 PM
rentacop: No cameras allowed here (Discover Mills Rule)
me: No im not takin pictures, this isnt a camera, its a .. .. . . . .. . . camera

LOL

RandomGuy
05-01-2006, 11:04 PM
yeah i went to go get my girl one night from work and he rolls up as we were closing and was like "what are you doing here?" and i was like "uh, dumbass we are still open for 15 minutwes and i work here and im waiting on my girl to get off." he drove off and said some shit and the next three days i have "tickets" on my windshield...their whole rentacop squad is a bunch of douchebags.
nah, all of them except EmoCop, he's the coolest rentacop alive... really, he doesnt even get offended when we call him Emo Rentacop... Every single other rentacop there is an asshole, he even admits it...

Crazy Asian
05-01-2006, 11:10 PM
I think snail would have shot him...anything that insults his 240s and his RWD power someone would definitley get hurt.

2.0civic
05-01-2006, 11:21 PM
RG man. you ever eat at the food court there?? why did they stop giving mall employees 10%off?

RandomGuy
05-01-2006, 11:30 PM
RG man. you ever eat at the food court there?? why did they stop giving mall employees 10%off?
daily, Hibachi sans is the shit

I dont know the reason, but all you gotta do is ask for a "VIP card" LOL, hibachi does that... I got like 5 of 'em u can use them 10 times each.

The asian cashier was saying something like Burger King and the big chains dont do it no more, so why should they, or something... but @ Hibachi(which is some BOMB ASS asian food, like the best asian fast food I've had, mall food or not) They hook me up daily

2.0civic
05-01-2006, 11:52 PM
yeah habachi still does but nobody else does. the fucking wetzels pretzels shit is a ripoff too. i asked them why they didnt and they little dude "like 4'8") bitched me out! lol, i was like uh ok. but they got some good ass slushies though

RandomGuy
05-01-2006, 11:57 PM
yeah habachi still does but nobody else does. the fucking wetzels pretzels shit is a ripoff too. i asked them why they didnt and they little dude "like 4'8") bitched me out! lol, i was like uh ok. but they got some good ass slushies though
word? Have i met you, where do you work?

2.0civic
05-01-2006, 11:58 PM
maybe. i work at bass pro. where is your research thing at?

2.0civic
05-01-2006, 11:59 PM
i eat down at chilis alot cause the got the bomb ass queso down there.

RandomGuy
05-02-2006, 12:03 AM
maybe. i work at bass pro. where is your research thing at?
Its right in front of Jillians (or net-workx or whatever)
I'm not there all the time, i stop thru sometimes to check up on them, or hang for the day, but I may be in the kennessaw site for the next few weeks so I may not be there for a while... Might be there this week before friday though.
We have some pretty cool people working there
they're always doing stupid shit, so drop by and say whatsup next time. If you see a big paki dude thats me.

2.0civic
05-02-2006, 12:06 AM
lol, alright man. you should stop by bass pro sometime. im off tomorrow(today i geuss) but i might swing by. jillians losing any business??

RandomGuy
05-02-2006, 12:09 AM
lol, alright man. you should stop by bass pro sometime. im off tomorrow(today i geuss) but i might swing by. jillians losing any business??
nah, i think they repealed that no under 21 rule.

Flip
05-02-2006, 12:12 AM
Thats funny as hell, what a dumbass... :P I had a guy try to school me in computerst he other day. Tried to tell me he had CIA software on his computer. It was just a windows start up screen LOL. I calld him out on it and he got really nervous like :)

2.0civic
05-02-2006, 12:14 AM
nah, i think they repealed that no under 21 rule.

i dunno man. i went there last week on thursday to eat with my girl. im 19 but shes 23 and the guy was like uh, sorry you cant come in.

collins
05-02-2006, 12:18 AM
we were on IA video forum, he saw that sig and he's like thats a skyline (since we didnt know) Hes like the yellow one is the one from the original fast and furious LOL (wasn't that one grey anyways LOLOL)

:lmfao: so now my car's a skyline? HOLY SHIT! THATS AWESOME! lol acura badge and all........ :devil: thats one helluva conversion...

2.0civic
05-02-2006, 12:20 AM
lol, you should see some of the dumbasses that come in bass pro...holy shit. at any given time there are like 3 mullets in there. a guy came and asked me for help the other day. Swear to god, he sounded like boomhower off king of the hill. i was like uh, english?

RandomGuy
05-02-2006, 12:24 AM
lol, you should see some of the dumbasses that come in bass pro...holy shit. at any given time there are like 3 mullets in there. a guy came and asked me for help the other day. Swear to god, he sounded like boomhower off king of the hill. i was like uh, english?
lol yeah, we see them walk out with fishing rods and they always seem to be in a hurry so instead of asking if they want to take a survey we ask random questions like:
Do you happen to be holding a fishing rod?
Do you happen to be wearing a white shirt?

like random shit, theyll be like yeah, we'll be like, thats all

2.0civic
05-02-2006, 12:39 AM
thats funny as shit man. cracks me up when i see people buy shit and im like ah, i get that 40% off or when they buy oakleys and i get 60%. i just laugh a little on the inside cause our markup is nuts. hopefully my interveiw goes well tomorrow so i can get the fuck outta there

£G2♣
05-02-2006, 01:47 AM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! oh man...LIRL!

Bishop
05-02-2006, 07:03 AM
LMAO!!!! "go to lemonparty.org" LOLOL so typical of you hasan.

AE86 Dorifto
05-02-2006, 07:11 AM
The retards these days.

B16a2 Civic
05-02-2006, 07:21 AM
we all need to learn from that man

Ran
05-02-2006, 07:36 AM
This thread made me laugh.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/PsycoLaugh.gif

£G2♣
05-02-2006, 07:54 AM