PDA

View Full Version : todays immigration rally bullshit *warning, rant*

ShooterMcGavin
05-01-2006, 10:33 PM
*mods, if you feel this needs to be moved to new/politics, please feel free*

so i wrote this rant while i was sitting at the airport today, listening to news and debate over today's demonstrations all across the nation. in case you didn't know, today has been dubbed the "great american walkout" or "immigrant amnesty rally" or something along those lines. and shameful as it may, most news sources out there (in fact, just about all of them with the exception of cnn) has tried to hide the fact that they are ILLEGAL immigration demonstrations. many sources have avoided the word ILLEGAL altogether. why i ask? who are they afraid they will offend? who are they trying to hide this from?

i sit here today as an immigrant to this great country and i'm sickened and utterly disgusted by todays walkouts. what gall do illegal immigrants have these days, not only are they not afraid of being deported, they feel they have a RIGHT to come and walk and demonstrate for something that is so obviously ILLEGAL. when did this country become a country that has to give rights to ILLEGAL immigrants? in fact, who are they to demand rights knowing they snuck across a border, hid on a ship somewhere, etc, to get into this nation? what happened to law and order for the free LEGAL citizens of this country?

i cannot believe this so called amnesty that they are DEMANDING. what happened to obtaining citizenship legally? i remember as a child going with my parents as they took days off to sit in line at the INS. i remember as a child going through fingerprinting and all that to get a greencard. i remember as a young adult going to take the citizenship test, swearing an oath to this country. i remember that there was an honor associated with that, a feeling that i had earned it, that i deserved it. what makes ILLEGAL immigrants feel that they are above and beyond such a process? how can it be that on a day such as this, the government does not go out and check for immigration status? why are we too scared to take real action and start deporting everyone that was out there today that was an ILLEGAL immigrant? this is simply ridiculous the fact that this country had such a hard time dealing with how to place those citizens misplaced by hurrican katrina, yet we obviously have no problems with at least 10-15 million ILLEGAL immigrants to stay in the country.

i know they work, i know they go to school, but what are they doing to secure and earn their keep in this country? what gives them the right to DEMAND something which there has long been a set standard for obtaining? walking out on their jobs and schools today, who are they helping? do their children not need the education? if that's the case then what are they doing here? do the adults not need to work here? if so then take your ass home. i mean how anti-american to stage these rallies, many of which are doing it while flying flags of other countries, what are you proving??? it baffles me the gall they have for staging this "walkout on america", hell i wish they would walk out and stay out.

if i sound pissed, then good, i've gotten my point out the way i meant for it to. if i sound holier than thou, then that was not my intention, but i feel that having gone through the legal process of naturalization and NOT bitching to anyone about and NOT going on any marches or rallies, i don't see why these 10's of millions of others should be exempt from it.

Wurm
05-01-2006, 10:34 PM
*applauds*

Decker1.8t
05-01-2006, 10:37 PM
right on man.

HyPer50
05-01-2006, 10:39 PM
What I want to know is why weren't officials out there rounding up the illegals? I mean... if I was in this country illegally, I wouldn't want to be in a place or function where the majority of the participants are in fact illegal immigrants..

R3RUN
wonderfully said.

Wurm
deport them all buahhahahaha

Tech_Queen
05-01-2006, 10:40 PM
a totally agree with yah

Sirk
05-01-2006, 10:51 PM
I completely agree, you are here ILLEGALLY, how is it fair to everyone that WORKED for their citizenship, or guest work visa for you to simply gather in hordes, using a freedom YOU ARE NOT GRANTED, and say. Give me your rights, I deserve them simply because I'm here.

Stormhammer
05-01-2006, 11:07 PM
the reason why they avoided the word illegally is because there are legal immigrants protesting as well - end of story

TheSnail
05-01-2006, 11:10 PM
I Just got my greencard back two weeks ago. I had to hire a lawyer and fight for eight months to convince the INS to give me my greencard back, aswell as spending thousands of dollars. How the hell are illigals going to protest? Shit if that's the case, I should of told the INS to kiss my ass and saved myself lots of time and money.

Flip
05-01-2006, 11:12 PM
VERY well said! I totally agree with you....

C22H19N3O4
05-01-2006, 11:15 PM
You mess with one bean, you mess with the whole burrito. The time has come.

Wurm
05-01-2006, 11:16 PM
lol they can rally all they want as long as they stay their slow driving asses away from me lol 30 in a 55 is not tolerated dammit

2.0civic
05-01-2006, 11:17 PM
I Just got my greencard back two weeks ago. I had to hire a lawyer and fight for eight months to convince the INS to give me my greencard back, aswell as spending thousands of dollars. How the hell are illigals going to protest? Shit if that's the case, I should of told the INS to kiss my ass and saved myself lots of time and money.

for real man. this thread is the best one ive seen so far on this topic. my ONLY issue with the whole situation is:

If you are illegal, stop bitching about how LEGAL people choose to run things and go back to your own country where YOU are legal. Dont wave mexican flags(or any other) showing your national pride there cause YOU ARENT THERE!! if you have enough pride to wave another countries flag in our face, go fucking live there.

Sirk
05-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Honestly, the sad thing is. I bet they will get their way, because more than likely the I think the majority of people won't care enough to stop it from happening.

2.0civic
05-01-2006, 11:28 PM
one of my buddys said earlier what we should do is shut school down for a few days and go round all them up (the illegals) and ship them all back of to get deported. traffic wasnt so bad this morning either

TheSnail
05-01-2006, 11:32 PM
We should round them all up and put them in concentration camps. As well as have them build their own concentration cams since their good at that kind of stuff.

Sirk
05-01-2006, 11:33 PM
No offense, but that is retarded. Why should we shut down the schools our tax dollars pay for so that our children are deprived of their education. Second, who are you going to target? Are we going to go up to every hispanic person and ask to see some type of gov't issued id/visa? And honestly, they got in once, they'll be right back. We need to focus on stopping illegal immigrants from coming into our country, period. From there we can begin the process of legalization, because they DO contribute to our society.

Sirk
05-01-2006, 11:34 PM
I've heard America called the next Rome, but never the next Germany.

Crazy Asian
05-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Damn snail...you gonna be next Hitler for Americans? Heck your shooting squirels.

TheSnail
05-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Damn snail...you gonna be next Hitler for Americans? Heck your shooting squirels.

Yes, thats because under the squirrel's fur, their skin is brown.

2.0civic
05-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Yes, thats because under the squirrel's fur, their skin is brown.

HOLY SHIT!! I dont know if i should laugh or be shocked

TheSnail
05-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Wait till I put up the video of launching a squirrel tied to a big botttle rocket.

Sirk
05-02-2006, 12:08 AM
ROFL, we're all the same color when the lights go out.

Crazy Asian
05-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Damn snail just go buy a .50 Rifle and call it a day

TheSnail
05-02-2006, 12:12 AM
ROFL, we're all the same color when the lights go out.

Under my rule, saying something like that would get you several years in the concentration camps. You nor agree with the my goverment or dont agree with it. There would be no in between.

TheSnail
05-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Damn snail just go buy a .50 Rifle and call it a day

Yeah but you cant tell me a squirrel being launched 100ft into the air then falling and bouncing once it hit the ground wouldnt be hilarious.

Sirk
05-02-2006, 12:37 AM
I never signed up to be a part of your government!! I'm going to protest this bullshit law business!

Nismo
05-02-2006, 12:46 AM
I say how can you kill something thats illegal to begin with and get in trouble.....

Nismo
05-02-2006, 12:47 AM
Call it a work camp, and make them grow beans and tacos! And cut off their balls, no need for repopulation in there.

lightspeed
05-02-2006, 12:52 AM
Honestly, the sad thing is. I bet they will get their way, because more than likely the I think the majority of people won't care enough to stop it from happening.
:werd:
listen to this man, hes absoutely, but sadly, 100% correct. We are about to have this country given away to people who are breaking the law by being here. Its terrifying.

Sirk
05-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Oh I dunno.. maybe something like this?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

SEAN
05-02-2006, 12:57 AM
I am here legally with a green card...the whole thing sickens me...if you sneek into the US you don't deserve SHITE since you are here ILLEGALLY....you don't deserve anything if you don't come in the right way...the whole thing sickens me...watched the demonstration at the state capital at noon and it bothers me to see peeps saying they deserve to be here and what not...

Sirk
05-02-2006, 12:58 AM
We need educated, intelligent people to resolve this. Our country used to be the pinnacle of society, but like I said ealier, we are going the path of Rome. Wallowing in our own decadence. I'm am by no means defending illegal immigrants, I want them out, because they do not deserve to cheat and steal from the hard working immigrants that obey our laws. If they can't respect us enough to do that, they don't deserve to be here. That said they are still human, they know that their country is a lost cause, and that they can have a better life here. They simply choose not to do it the way they are supposed to and we have made it possible. If our businesses didn't hire them they wouldn't be here.

Nismo
05-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Why dont they spend the time to fix their country instead of fucking with ours?

Sirk
05-02-2006, 01:14 AM
Corrupt goverment is near the top of the list. The fact that they make more in day here than they could in a week in Mexico. The thing is though, someone correct me if I'm wrong, the vast majority aren't coming from major cities, but from towns that should have faded away a long time ago. These towns are basically supported by the fact that all the men have come up here to work and send money back to their families. I honestly don't think anyone has a problem with anyone coming into our country to make a living and support their family. We have a problem that you want all the benefits, but aren't willing to work for the right to have them. You want them simply because your here, and theres so many of you here that you now think you have a voice.

AE86 Dorifto
05-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Amen, bro.

AE86 Dorifto
05-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Oh yeah, you get a rep for that.

AtifSajid
05-02-2006, 07:27 AM
i cannot believe this so called amnesty that they are DEMANDING. what happened to obtaining citizenship legally? i remember as a child going with my parents as they took days off to sit in line at the INS. i remember as a child going through fingerprinting and all that to get a greencard. i remember as a young adult going to take the citizenship test, swearing an oath to this country. i remember that there was an honor associated with that, a feeling that i had earned it, that i deserved it. what makes ILLEGAL immigrants feel that they are above and beyond such a process?

I did the same thing with my family!!! Great POST!

Ran
05-02-2006, 07:34 AM
Why dont they spend the time to fix their country instead of fucking with ours?Because their's is FUBAR.

Nemesis
05-02-2006, 07:36 AM
Deport everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except for me of course

AE86 Dorifto
05-02-2006, 07:38 AM
^ HA

£G2♣
05-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Deport everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except for me of course

:lmfao:

4dmin
05-02-2006, 07:53 AM
dayum good post +20

ILLEGAL MEANS YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS!!! NO RIGHT TO PROTEST!!! I can't wait for the first RALLY to get out of hand then hopefully they will do something about this issue... it sickens me to see how dumb they are waving flags of their own country and demanding rights here in the US; they don't give a shit about the US. i still say round them all up at the rallys if they can't provide documents to show they are legal ship them back and fucking put snipers on the boards... hello TX takes up 1/2 of the boarder where are the rednecks and guns? WAR ON TERROR starts at home :goodjob:

AznTraitor
05-02-2006, 08:04 AM
What I learned yesterday....there are two types of immigrants

lazy ones, and hard working ones.

Of course the lazy ass ones were the ones who were not at work and spending their day walking around and chanting some stupid ass shit.

Luckily for me, in my area there were 0 protests and we have a decent size Latino community and they were all working and shopping like normal...so does this make them traitors to their counterparts? no...it makes them not getting involved in this ghey ass hoopla and knowing that they are illegal and should not ruffle anyones feathers because they are illegal. Actually yesterday me and a few buddies craved some "Mi Casa" a local mexican joint that has the best food, we joked about how it's probably closed and whatnot, but we drove over anyways and it's in a Latino shopping center, and it was just as busy as normal. We go in, and everything is normal...and got our food and it was great as always and we ended up talking to Jorge (our server) and he told us that one of the dishwashers and waiters didnt want to go in because May 1st was their new independence day and to take a stand....they got fired! hahaha......Jorge is in this country illegally but he is working to get his citizenship, and said that if INS comes for him, then he will go, and keep working at getting his citizenship. But nonetheless, Jorge is a smart illegal, he has to work and keeps his nose out of this bullshit and knows he doesnt have any rights.

B16a2 Civic
05-02-2006, 08:08 AM
i'll have to agree with Azn Traitor ( Peter) on his comments, you have the ones who think they dont have to work for it, then you have the select few who are trying to better themselves and become legal

btw: what shoppping center are you talking about?

{X}Echo419
05-02-2006, 08:11 AM
I wonder what would happen if even 10k Americans tried some shit like this in Mexico? I don't we'd be grilling in the streets and then go home.
+1 Lude

AznTraitor
05-02-2006, 08:12 AM
i'll have to agree with Azn Traitor ( Peter) on his comments, you have the ones who think they dont have to work for it, then you have the select few who are trying to better themselves and become legal

btw: what shoppping center are you talking about?

Man, I dont know the name off the top of my head....it's off Manchester and some road...hahaha....I just know Mi Casa is there and has the best chicken quesdillas!

B16a2 Civic
05-02-2006, 08:13 AM
Man, I dont know the name off the top of my head....it's off Manchester and some road...hahaha....I just know Mi Casa is there and has the best chicken quesdillas!

ahhh ok, i got you, i think i know what your talkin about

buddha@TeamFX
05-02-2006, 08:20 AM

so i wrote this rant while i was sitting at the airport today, listening to news and debate over today's demonstrations all across the nation. in case you didn't know, today has been dubbed the "great american walkout" or "immigrant amnesty rally" or something along those lines. and shameful as it may, most news sources out there (in fact, just about all of them with the exception of cnn) has tried to hide the fact that they are ILLEGAL immigration demonstrations. many sources have avoided the word ILLEGAL altogether. why i ask? who are they afraid they will offend? who are they trying to hide this from?

i sit here today as an immigrant to this great country and i'm sickened and utterly disgusted by todays walkouts. what gall do illegal immigrants have these days, not only are they not afraid of being deported, they feel they have a RIGHT to come and walk and demonstrate for something that is so obviously ILLEGAL. when did this country become a country that has to give rights to ILLEGAL immigrants? in fact, who are they to demand rights knowing they snuck across a border, hid on a ship somewhere, etc, to get into this nation? what happened to law and order for the free LEGAL citizens of this country?

i cannot believe this so called amnesty that they are DEMANDING. what happened to obtaining citizenship legally? i remember as a child going with my parents as they took days off to sit in line at the INS. i remember as a child going through fingerprinting and all that to get a greencard. i remember as a young adult going to take the citizenship test, swearing an oath to this country. i remember that there was an honor associated with that, a feeling that i had earned it, that i deserved it. what makes ILLEGAL immigrants feel that they are above and beyond such a process? how can it be that on a day such as this, the government does not go out and check for immigration status? why are we too scared to take real action and start deporting everyone that was out there today that was an ILLEGAL immigrant? this is simply ridiculous the fact that this country had such a hard time dealing with how to place those citizens misplaced by hurrican katrina, yet we obviously have no problems with at least 10-15 million ILLEGAL immigrants to stay in the country.

i know they work, i know they go to school, but what are they doing to secure and earn their keep in this country? what gives them the right to DEMAND something which there has long been a set standard for obtaining? walking out on their jobs and schools today, who are they helping? do their children not need the education? if that's the case then what are they doing here? do the adults not need to work here? if so then take your ass home. i mean how anti-american to stage these rallies, many of which are doing it while flying flags of other countries, what are you proving??? it baffles me the gall they have for staging this "walkout on america", hell i wish they would walk out and stay out.

if i sound pissed, then good, i've gotten my point out the way i meant for it to. if i sound holier than thou, then that was not my intention, but i feel that having gone through the legal process of naturalization and NOT bitching to anyone about and NOT going on any marches or rallies, i don't see why these 10's of millions of others should be exempt from it.

Thumbs up to you!!...I agree completely...

civic95
05-02-2006, 08:26 AM
We can wait around for the goverment to do nothing, or we can do our own part. The reason they come here is because there is opportunity for them. If you take that away, they wouldn't come. If you want them gone quit supporting them.

Wash your own car, change your own oil, cut your own grass, stop eating at mexican owned resturants, etc, etc, etc. Don't support businesses that hire them.

Romeyo07
05-02-2006, 08:38 AM
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1907

AznTraitor
05-02-2006, 08:39 AM
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1907

Bingo. +1 for you.

Ran
05-02-2006, 08:47 AM
We can wait around for the goverment to do nothing, or we can do our own part. The reason they come here is because there is opportunity for them. If you take that away, they wouldn't come. If you want them gone quit supporting them.

Wash your own car, change your own oil, cut your own grass, stop eating at mexican owned resturants, etc, etc, etc. Don't support businesses that hire them.Counter boycott? :lmfao:

babygurl
05-02-2006, 08:50 AM
I agree 100% completely!

Decker1.8t
05-02-2006, 09:05 AM
Counter boycott? :lmfao:

haha.

but seriously ... maybe it's time for the citizens to start doing shit about it? We bitch and moan to our friends and on the forums, but are we out there doing anything about it?

Nothing creative comes to mind right now, but I'm sure there are somethings we can do counteract the bullshit :2cents:

Romeyo07
05-02-2006, 09:05 AM
never thought of it that way, but that makes sense....and I wouldn't mind doing it. Mind you its not all Mexicans though, and how would we know who's illegal.

Speaking of cutting grass....anyone want to mow my lawn/edge/weed eat my place?

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 09:08 AM
i agree with the creators thoughts. well put. What would suck is if the gon't actually let them become legal. This would mean that they could legally bring their families into the us. figure a lot of the fathers come over first. they have about a 5 person family... so start the adding and multiplication...that's just going to suck. they would work for minimum wage putting people like me(in college) out of work as well as the elderly. it would totally screw up our economy.

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 09:09 AM
never thought of it that way, but that makes sense....and I wouldn't mind doing it. Mind you its not all Mexicans though, and how would we know who's illegal.

Speaking of cutting grass....anyone want to mow my lawn/edge/weed eat my place?

i'll do it! haha oh wait....i'm a mexican XD.. kinda only half way haha.

Decker1.8t
05-02-2006, 09:10 AM
i agree with the creators thoughts. well put. What would suck is if the gon't actually let them become legal. This would mean that they could legally bring their families into the us. figure a lot of the fathers come over first. they have about a 5 person family... so start the adding and multiplication...that's just going to suck. they would work for minimum wage putting people like me(in college) out of work as well as the elderly. it would totally screw up our economy.

too late.

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 09:11 AM
haha.

but seriously ... maybe it's time for the citizens to start doing shit about it? We bitch and moan to our friends and on the forums, but are we out there doing anything about it?

Nothing creative comes to mind right now, but I'm sure there are somethings we can do counteract the bullshit :2cents:

That's just it. Many people are thinking of ways to counter-act it. There's not a whole lot to do though. It's just like when actual US citizens riot. trying to put it down will cause a violent riot.

v3rd1g0
05-02-2006, 09:13 AM
too late.

i mean even more. Like right now i'm having troubles getting a job. (I luckily got a break yesterday and found a place hiring.) If they were all legal i'd be flat out fucked and jobless....

Nismo
05-02-2006, 09:25 AM
I know, keep their asses in mexico. Tell them to immigrate else where, the us is closed.

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2006, 12:27 PM

A-motherfucking-MEN, obviously someone had the right idea a long time ago.

to add to what i've already said, it's very obvious that the situation here cannot be solved overnite, or even in a yr or two perhaps. the situation has gotten to the point where UNFORTUNATELY, our economy relies on a lot of these ILLEGALS. to deport them all right now, as much as i'd love that, would not be feasible or smart. only way to START doing something positive is to round these ppl up, give them work permits so they can pay taxes, get their fingerprints so they can be linked to crimes, and SLOWLY working them into being a legal immigrant. even then the main problem lies in securing our border, that's why i applaud those taking part in the minute man operations.

and as much as i hate bush and his administration, what we're witnessing today is not all his fault, it's the fault of the AT LEAST the last 3 administrations before him. however, i will say this. if bush and his administration pushes through the bullshit that is his "migrant worker" plan, we will be even more fucked than we are now. because to think that someone will come to this country, get a taste of the "good life" for 3 yrs, and then simply turn around and go home is insane. u've got to be either a complete dumbass and/or naive to the point of retardedness to believe this could happen like his plan has drawn out.

lastly, to all ths legal immigrants and non-immigrants out there that protested and rallied with the illegals, i'm sorely disappointed in these ppl. whatever reasons these ppl have for rallying for alongside the illegals, they are surely misguided. i don't care what kind of human rights activist u are or how compassionate u may be but to march with these illegal immigrants is like marching with a bunch of convicted criminals that have escaped from prison and demanding they be exonerated for their crimes. it is simply RIDICULOUS.

ahmonrah
05-02-2006, 01:25 PM
fer shizzle..... IMO. the issue at hand has to be initial border reinforcement. if the border is zipped up to be nearly airtight(like area 51,, where it's "cross this line, catch this bullet"), maintaining a tight border will in turn make it easier to start the process of detainment/deportation and make it harder for those sent back, to re-enter. holding businesses financially accountable for the hiring of those here illegally with no intention of becoming legal citizens will deter companies from hiring.
and of course, legal and natural born citizens as most of us are, have to play our part as well, to make sure that this issue will be resolved. and another thing.

the mexican goverment has to be held accountable for the part they play in this whole fiasco. from what i've read,true or not, people are almost encouraged to border hop and in turn, siphon funds from this economy to theirs. making their country basically a parasite. their goverment doesnt have to do anything but sit, and not worry about building their own infrastructure to provide for their own people. last time i checked, the US economy was bleeding in excess of $11 billion annually just in california alone, in december 2004 and that's fukkin foul. add potentially 50 more states into the equation and the US has it's throat cut open, and is bleeding out. but like i said, true or not, it's just what i've read. so correct me if i'm wrong.

knee_grow
05-02-2006, 01:32 PM
I find it funny that many "Americans" complain they can't find work, but illegals seem to being doing fine. Take a look in IA's Business section. LOL, there's always a handful of lazy assholes that honestly don't want to work. What's more American than screwing "the man." Thank God for our welfare system. It supports all you lazy fucks that think minimum wage is not good enough. Some of you claim illegals are taking all the good jobs. WTF!! I don't see too many illegal CEO's and doctors. Again, most of you unemployed morons wouldn't take a minimum wage job if it slapped you in the face. The typical reasons: 1-I don't have a car, 2-I don't want to take Marta or walk, 3-I'm too fat and lazy to make it to the bus stop on time, 3-Well it doesnt' fit my schedule, 4-I don't want to clean up shit and scrub toilets, 5-I'll just mooch off my parents or the government. THEN you're so damn broke you try and sell your junk on IA or ebay..lol. NO ONE wants to buy your "slightly" used scratch n' sniff underwear.

Speedm0(\)key
05-02-2006, 01:58 PM

america can have kiddy porn tho.. right?..

dude.. you do not.. i repeat DO NOT KNOW THE FUCKING SITUATION.

you think half of those people didnt even try to go thru the process of naturalization?.

look up into it. seriously before you make another thread like this. its not as easy as you think. know the story before you even begin to fucking tell it.

thanks.

Speedm0(\)key
05-02-2006, 01:59 PM
I find it funny that many "Americans" complain they can't find work, but illegals seem to being doing fine. Take a look in IA's Business section. LOL, there's always a handful of lazy assholes that honestly don't want to work. What's more American than screwing "the man." Thank God for our welfare system. It supports all you lazy fucks that think minimum wage is not good enough. Some of you claim illegals are taking all the good jobs. WTF!! I don't see too many illegal CEO's and doctors. Again, most of you unemployed morons wouldn't take a minimum wage job if it slapped you in the face. The typical reasons: 1-I don't have a car, 2-I don't want to take Marta or walk, 3-I'm too fat and lazy to make it to the bus stop on time, 3-Well it doesnt' fit my schedule, 4-I don't want to clean up shit and scrub toilets, 5-I'll just mooch off my parents or the government. THEN you're so damn broke you try and sell your junk on IA or ebay..lol. NO ONE wants to buy your "slightly" used scratch n' sniff underwear.

thank you.

Speedm0(\)key
05-02-2006, 02:02 PM
fer shizzle..... IMO. the issue at hand has to be initial border reinforcement. if the border is zipped up to be nearly airtight(like area 51,, where it's "cross this line, catch this bullet"), maintaining a tight border will in turn make it easier to start the process of detainment/deportation and make it harder for those sent back, to re-enter. holding businesses financially accountable for the hiring of those here illegally with no intention of becoming legal citizens will deter companies from hiring.
and of course, legal and natural born citizens as most of us are, have to play our part as well, to make sure that this issue will be resolved. and another thing.

the mexican goverment has to be held accountable for the part they play in this whole fiasco. from what i've read,true or not, people are almost encouraged to border hop and in turn, siphon funds from this economy to theirs. making their country basically a parasite. their goverment doesnt have to do anything but sit, and not worry about building their own infrastructure to provide for their own people. last time i checked, the US economy was bleeding in excess of $11 billion annually just in california alone, in december 2004 and that's fukkin foul. add potentially 50 more states into the equation and the US has it's throat cut open, and is bleeding out. but like i said, true or not, it's just what i've read. so correct me if i'm wrong.

my friend.. what you dumb americans fail to see here is that.. the tighter you make the watch on the border.. the harder it is for drugs to leave/enter the country. and everyone who isnt a dumbass.. knows big heads are behind these drugs. and there is ALOT of money that gets made. they will not jeopardize the drug trade to keep out illegals.. why?.. when you do the math and ACTUALLY look into every aspect. Illegals as well as drugs are very beneficial to this country. end of story.

buddha@TeamFX
05-02-2006, 02:25 PM
^^ They are illegals...they should be sent home...if you cross the borders illegally you should be shot...END OF STORY!!!...

babygurl
05-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Honestly illegals to benefit the country, as well as hurt it. I will agree with that. But I still feel they should come over here the right legal way.

buddha@TeamFX
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM
^^I agree Laura...I know of someone who is over on a work visa from England...and married over here and trying to get citizenship...its ridiculous the stuff he has to go through...I mean he is with a worldwide company and a engineer and high ranking in the company at that...its took him almost 2 years just to get his work visa...i just want them to be over here illegally like everyone else...the reason I don't think they should get help from the gov't is that my grandmother who's income is less that $1000 a month..she is disabled and a diabetic with plenty of medical issues so she has lots of meds to pay for...a few years ago she went and applied for food stamps...she got one of those cards with like $200 a month on it...that helped her out greatly...during the time she was getting it she had a junk blazer in her yard that didn't run...so we advised her to sell it...she did for $500 and deposited it in her bank account...about 6 months letter she gets a letter from the gov't..they stopped her money on the card and they are making her pay back every dime she had gotten on that card...what gets me is people like her that actually need it can't...she is born a citizen and has worked her whole life and put money into the gov't and can't get any kind of help...but yet I got to wal-mart and see ppl of every race paying with food stamps and when they pull them out they have plenty of cash on them...then they go out and get into basically a brand new car...Shit boils my blood...Sorry for the rant!!!

4dmin
05-02-2006, 02:53 PM
IF YOUR ILLEGAL YOU DONT BELONG HERE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS AND YOU ARE COMMITING A CRIME BY BEING HERE.

One of the chicks at my work was hit by an illegal in a work truck w/o driver license/insurance... guess whose insurance company had to cover her totaled car... exactly! they don't belong here and should be shot if caught crossing the boarder.

ahmonrah
05-02-2006, 02:59 PM
my friend.. what you dumb americans fail to see here is that.. the tighter you make the watch on the border.. the harder it is for drugs to leave/enter the country. and everyone who isnt a dumbass.. knows big heads are behind these drugs. and there is ALOT of money that gets made. they will not jeopardize the drug trade to keep out illegals.. why?.. when you do the math and ACTUALLY look into every aspect. Illegals as well as drugs are very beneficial to this country. end of story.

my friend.....though i am not a dumb american. i do know that the tighter border enforcement becomes, the harder it is for drugs to get into the country for those that are addicted, to use, and for the big wigs that are ultimately in control of the aforementioned trade to profit from. and honestly i can not say that, nor did i say that illegals from ANYWHERE do not benefit the country. because of their status, companies were able to:
1) drop wages through the floor to maximize their total profit.
2) dodge paying benefits (health & any others) that we as americans have become accustomed to believe in THIS system, are entitled to recieve. to those who are not naturalized citizens. which once again ,benefits a corporations BOTTOM LINE.

but how does this actually benefit the average income person when the pay that they used to recieve has dropped 2 or more dollars and the costs, not just cost, of living has increased to a point where 45k annually might as well be 15k annually? companies and politicians that are washing eachothers hands are ultimately benefitting while most middle class persons are getting stomped by gas prices and other expenses while making barely enough to cover them.

and one last question to you.

my friend.. what you dumb americans fail to see here is that...
with this statement you made, though i was going to ignore it initially, made me think otherwise. so i'll ask. who is speedmonkey? is he someone that
a) is a company owner that benefits from such practices....
b)someone here with an illegal status....
c)someone that benefits from the one thing you mentioned first and foremost, the drug trade.
or D)someone with one or more of the aforementioned affiliations.

or areyou just playing the "devils advocate" for the hell of it.

Speedm0(\)key
05-02-2006, 03:10 PM
IF YOUR ILLEGAL YOU DONT BELONG HERE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS AND YOU ARE COMMITING A CRIME BY BEING HERE.

One of the chicks at my work was hit by an illegal in a work truck w/o driver license/insurance... guess whose insurance company had to cover her totaled car... exactly! they don't belong here and should be shot if caught crossing the boarder.

why not allow them to be able to have driver's licenses?.. i mean they are here anyway right?.. that means they'd be able to have Insurance.

its Border btw.

another dumb american.

sometimes i wonder.. do you cats actually do research?.. or are you just influenced by what mommy and daddy have said about the topic.. or maybe the media

ahmonrah
05-02-2006, 03:13 PM
refresh your browser,speedmonkey. check my post above yours

Speedm0(\)key
05-02-2006, 03:13 PM
. but how does this actually benefit the average income person when the pay that they used to recieve has dropped 2 or more dollars and the costs, not just cost, of living has increased to a point where 45k annually might as well be 15k annually? companies and politicians that are washing eachothers hands are ultimately benefitting while most middle class persons are getting stomped by gas prices and other expenses while making barely enough to cover them.

you are right. it doesnt benefit the average joe. or atleast in no other way than cheap vegetables/cheaper Tobacco/lowering costs of new homes ETC.

but do you see what i see?.. you are killing the dog here instead of dealing with the fleas.

Speedm0(\)key
05-02-2006, 03:14 PM
my friend.....though i am not a dumb american. i do know that the tighter border enforcement becomes, the harder it is for drugs to get into the country for those that are addicted, to use, and for the big wigs that are ultimately in control of the aforementioned trade to profit from. and honestly i can not say that, nor did i say that illegals from ANYWHERE do not benefit the country. because of their status, companies were able to:
1) drop wages through the floor to maximize their total profit.
2) dodge paying benefits (health & any others) that we as americans have become accustomed to believe in THIS system, are entitled to recieve. to those who are not naturalized citizens. which once again ,benefits a corporations BOTTOM LINE.

but how does this actually benefit the average income person when the pay that they used to recieve has dropped 2 or more dollars and the costs, not just cost, of living has increased to a point where 45k annually might as well be 15k annually? companies and politicians that are washing eachothers hands are ultimately benefitting while most middle class persons are getting stomped by gas prices and other expenses while making barely enough to cover them.

and one last question to you.

with this statement you made, though i was going to ignore it initially, made me think otherwise. so i'll ask. who is speedmonkey? is he someone that
a) is a company owner that benefits from such practices....
b)someone here with an illegal status....
c)someone that benefits from the one thing you mentioned first and foremost, the drug trade.
or D)someone with one or more of the aforementioned affiliations.

or areyou just playing the "devils advocate" for the hell of it.

im a drug dealer, *bling bling* :D ... let ya see my what?

ahmonrah
05-02-2006, 03:16 PM
with those lower costs, come a lower standard of quality too. which still doesnt benefit anyone but the corporate bottom line.

but a drug dealer huh...ok. it was an honest question, dont know about the answer though.

so does anything that has been going on in all this "illegal" debate affect you at all ?

4dmin
05-02-2006, 03:18 PM
why not allow them to be able to have driver's licenses?.. i mean they are here anyway right?.. that means they'd be able to have Insurance.

its Border btw.

another dumb american.

sometimes i wonder.. do you cats actually do research?.. or are you just influenced by what mommy and daddy have said about the topic.. or maybe the media

EAD i can't spell worth a shit and i don't care. BTW m0(\)key is actually monkey :goodjob:

your dumb for even thinking they deserve anything. people in jail want to be free but we don't give them that right do we?

buddha@TeamFX
05-02-2006, 03:28 PM
thats right...they don't deserve shit...they haven't earned it...just like the national anthem in spanish thing...I'm proud that I president stood up to that.!!..this is America we sing our national anthem in english and speak english...Learn it or go back home!!!..Other countries don't sing there anthems in other languages!!...and Paul hopefully the illegal that hit the woman you work got sent back to his country!!

ahmonrah
05-02-2006, 03:29 PM
.....One of the chicks at my work was hit by an illegal in a work truck w/o driver license/insurance... guess whose insurance company had to cover her totaled car... exactly!
i know how that is. i was struck by someone with the exact same status and i had to come out the pocket the same way, yeah, dude got a ticket, but the 3 people that were hit because of this guy got the shaft, cause when court day came guess who didnt nor was he going to show up. he totaled out the acura rsx that was behind me,which was only 2 weeks old, according to the driver and still had a temp tag. my car was hit by the rsx, even though we were all at a dead stop, making m car hit the car ahead of me. due to him not paying attention he hit us,HARD! driving a chevy dually(work truck) and on court day, all 3 of us had to take that one for the team. FTW!! and it didnt feel good. she seved a bench warrant, but what good does that do for someone that can't be tracked ? like born, and naturalized citizens?

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2006, 03:36 PM

you think half of those people didnt even try to go thru the process of naturalization?.

look up into it. seriously before you make another thread like this. its not as easy as you think. know the story before you even begin to fucking tell it.

thanks.

it's not as easy as u think? no shit, what did i say? it took me over 10 yrs to get citizenship asswad, does that sound like a easy overnite trip to kinkos for some paperwork and pictures?

well mr. know-it-all, since u seem to be the author of this story and completely clued in to the situation, please clue us "dumbass americans" in on it as well. and excuse me but if you're not "american", what are u and what are u doin here?

BluesClues
05-02-2006, 04:00 PM

Oh my goodness!!!! You could not have said it any better than I could! I have been pissed off from day one about this subject. I still don't understand why people from other countries think they can just come here whenever they want and call themselves Americans without working for it! It is not our fault you don't like you government. Do something about it, if not sounds like a personal problem to me. Don't sneak you happy go lucky ass over here and expect for us to take care of you and work extra hard to earn our citizenship while you prance around freely.
As an African American I am extrememly pissed! My ancestors had to go through hell and we still do to earn the right of calling ourselves Americans. As much as Bush hates blacks and as many as some white Americans want us to go back, they allow for the longest for these ILLEGAL immigrants to take our jobs and our space and don't do SHIT about it! THAT'S SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT! He should have never allowed them to come over here to begin with and it wouldn't have gotten this bad! It's not fair to me nor to any other American who had to fight to be here!

Romeyo07
05-02-2006, 04:00 PM

thanks.

So this justifies breaking our laws? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH is all I hear from these immigrants. I know a ton of people who did it the legal way, why should they be any different. You want in? Wait it out like everyone else. I wouldn't expect to walk into any other country thinking I can waltz right in.

tink0797
05-02-2006, 05:32 PM
You want in? Wait it out like everyone else. I wouldn't expect to walk into any other country thinking I can waltz right in.

exactly.

No other country in the world is expected to allow people to just freely come to their homeland, do whatever the hell they want, and then get pissed off when we tell them playtime is over and they should go home...

If any American wanted to stay for an extended period of time in any country, INCLUDING MEXICO, we would be expected to learn the native language and have the proper forms or find our asses in some shitty foreign jail.

why in the hell do these illegal immigrants think they should not be held to the same standards? I pay taxes, i have insurance on my car, i vote, i do everything i'm supposed to do as a citizen and I deserve the freedoms and rights I have...if anyone else wants those rights, they have to go through the proper steps in order to get them, PERIOD. I have to sympathy for anyone who breaks the law...and that is exactly what being an illegal immigrant is...

SLOWLYbtngU
05-02-2006, 10:12 PM
OMG!!! You are all ignorant sons/daughters of bitches..."Oooo look at me I got my green card the right way." "I did it this way." "I paid this much." Can you all please just shut the fuck up and realize that most of you know nothing in regards to the situation at hand...Blacks fought for their rights for years and dammit they are still fighting...I keep reading about crossing the border and shooting people..WTF is wrong with you people??? Do you read what you right or do u just enjoy typing as it comes out of your pathetic little heads..."Send 'them' back home, kill'em as they cross the border, they have no rights...." God dammit!!!! They are human, everyone is intitled to their opinions, fine but why would you want to perpetuate hate for others??? What the hell do u gain from it? I love the fact that Mexico is part of North America but most of you would rather die than see a Mexican call themselves American..NEws flash they already are...Ok sure they are here illegally, I understand that it sux that they can't get insurance and people do get hurt, but isnt that all the more reason to allow them to participate in some of our civil liberties? I also love the fact that everyone is pointing out Mexicans, and Mexicans, and mor Mexicans....Ummm I know several of my Pakistani neighbors, Korean neighbors, Vietnamese neighbors, Cambodian neighbors, and the list goes on that would also enjoy some of this rights...I applaud those that have done it the right way congratulations!!!!! But what about the ones that do not know the process? The ones that just needed a place to go? The ones that had no hope wherever they came from and figured that in the United States of America they might have an opportunity to do something, be somebody, or at least give their child a fighting chance in society....I love that the ones are target are LAtinos....I love it because it means that something is being done right...It pisses you off for no fucking reason...I understand if it is a person that has lost someone close do to an "illegal's" actions...I am truely sorry if this is the case, but for the most part it is your ignorance that perpetuates this fear that "they" might actually get what they want out of life because they are out there fighting for it...Whereas you do your 9-5 everyday go home eat, sleep, and do it all over again...and have no passion in your life, well besides IA...Deep down inside it must bother you that this group of people has united for one cause and do not seem to drift away from it...Sure not everybody called out or didn't spend money...But that is what happens in a protest...Numbers dwindle, but to be completely honest after reading the racist bullshit that you all right throughout the day...I back them up all the more!!!! If they are good enough to do your lawn/babysit your kids/wash your clothes/work in your dry cleaners/serve your "authentic" ethnic food/build your house/wash your car/clean your house/ and anything in between...Dammit they deserve citizenship....

A few things to be added because I know I will be attacked shortly after posting this...

1) I am Latina
2) Puerto Rican
3) a noob on IA
4) have another name on here so dont ask
5) Dont give a fuck what you e-gangstas have to say about me
6) think you are all dicks...Thank you

~~~~*that is all*~~~~

rolling_trip
05-02-2006, 10:20 PM
As an African American I am extrememly pissed! My ancestors had to go through hell and we still do to earn the right of calling ourselves Americans. As much as Bush hates blacks and as many as some white Americans want us to go back, they allow for the longest for these ILLEGAL immigrants to take our jobs and our space and don't do SHIT about it! THAT'S SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT! He should have never allowed them to come over here to begin with and it wouldn't have gotten this bad! It's not fair to me nor to any other American who had to fight to be here!

you where making a couple points until you said this bullshit. way to try and make yourself the victim.

SLOWLYbtngU
05-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Oh!!! BTW-Yeah Africans...Ummm illegal also...So if the police start being able to pull over "illegals" based on looks only....and you "look" African...Yeah you're fucked....Oh wait!!!! Umm Ukrainian....Yeah illegal also.....So if you "look" Ukranian....You my friend are fucked too!!!! But that is okay...Apparently the law only applies to Mexicans....I can tell my Guatemalan, Salvadorean, Costa Rican, Colombian, Venezuelan, Dominican, Panamanian, Spanish(from Spain), Peruvian friends the coast is clear for them.....

Thank you...~This really is all~

TIGERJC
05-02-2006, 10:31 PM
Bush hates blk ppl, he does.

I want the illegals to stay. B/c I like to see all these radical or racist white ppl get mad. Its like these ppl go from one thing to another, first send them blks back to africa, and now recently they dont want gays to get married and now they want the illegals to go back home. lol. whats next

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2006, 10:32 PM
ok first of all, u've shown that as much as u seem to have an opinion, ur ashamed of it as u have clearly stated u don't want to be known (thereby creating a new name just to post here).

secondly, u've obviously not read entirely what myself or many others have had to put here. u've decided to skim through and pick out what has angered u and post on that. that's ur prerogative, but it doesn't make u right or ur points any more valid.

no one has touted here how MUCH $$$ it has cost them to obtain citizenship the right way, it's all about the painstaking effort, the patience of those willing to do it right to become an american. every human being has rights, but that doesn't mean illegal immigrants have the SAME rights enjoyed by the actual citizens of the United States. they have not earned it, they don't deserve it without going through the legal and proper channels.

i have not singled out mexicans in any of my posts, it angers me just as much to see asians (yes, even chinese ones, even though i am 100% chinese by birth) and other illegal immigrants demanding things for which they have done nothing to earn or even try to earn. and the ones that "don't know the process?" that's a bunch of bullshit because the minute they crossed that border (ANY border), they realized they were committing a crime and becoming illegal immigrants. and those that are really too stupid to know or seek out a way to obtain citizenship legally, that's their problem too, ignorance IS NOT an excuse, no matter what race or country u happen to be from. and the bit of no one here having been hurt in any way by illegals? once again u must not have read about those who have experienced accidents where they were shit out of luck because the ones that caused the accidents were illegal immigrants with no insurance.

and lastly, it's obvious u have nothing constructive to add to this piece of discussion here with ur personal attacks on those that have expressed an opinion here. no passion in life? the same 9 to 5 routine? man u are REALLY reaching there. believe what u will but know for certain that ur BELIEFS and OPINIONS are in no way shape or form better than anyone elses on here.

civicS14
05-02-2006, 10:50 PM
i totally agree, my family busted our ass to get where we're at too... what makes them better than my family to go through the same process

SLOWLYbtngU
05-02-2006, 10:50 PM
ok first of all, u've shown that as much as u seem to have an opinion, ur ashamed of it as u have clearly stated u don't want to be known (thereby creating a new name just to post here).

secondly, u've obviously not read entirely what myself or many others have had to put here. u've decided to skim through and pick out what has angered u and post on that. that's ur prerogative, but it doesn't make u right or ur points any more valid.

no one has touted here how MUCH $$$ it has cost them to obtain citizenship the right way, it's all about the painstaking effort, the patience of those willing to do it right to become an american. every human being has rights, but that doesn't mean illegal immigrants have the SAME rights enjoyed by the actual citizens of the United States. they have not earned it, they don't deserve it without going through the legal and proper channels.

i have not singled out mexicans in any of my posts, it angers me just as much to see asians (yes, even chinese ones, even though i am 100% chinese by birth) and other illegal immigrants demanding things for which they have done nothing to earn or even try to earn. and the ones that "don't know the process?" that's a bunch of bullshit because the minute they crossed that border (ANY border), they realized they were committing a crime and becoming illegal immigrants. and those that are really too stupid to know or seek out a way to obtain citizenship legally, that's their problem too, ignorance IS NOT an excuse, no matter what race or country u happen to be from. and the bit of no one here having been hurt in any way by illegals? once again u must not have read about those who have experienced accidents where they were shit out of luck because the ones that caused the accidents were illegal immigrants with no insurance.

and lastly, it's obvious u have nothing constructive to add to this piece of discussion here with ur personal attacks on those that have expressed an opinion here. no passion in life? the same 9 to 5 routine? man u are REALLY reaching there. believe what u will but know for certain that ur BELIEFS and OPINIONS are in no way shape or form better than anyone elses on here.

Ok, I babe. I have had this name since july of 05 so unless i some how knew that one day someone was going to bother me on IA and I was going to have to pull it out....You're wrong...The reason for me letting you know is becuz there are people that do what you just stated...

About choosing what I responded to....I am sorry I thought that is what everybody does in a conversation/dialogue. You pick points and address them...If you were not one of the people that I was talking about then don't be so defensive...

About the money...Yes I believe Snail mentioned that he spent money on a lawyer in order to reinstate his green card...Maybe you should read the thread so that you can get some clearance...

About signaling Mexicans...If you didnt do it dont worry about it..Dont fight another man's battle, you may lose it for them...

About ignorance not being an excuse...Umm, babe ignorance is not knowing...You can't blame people for what they dont know. It's like saying that once a baby is born they should be able to function as adults...It ain't happening....

As far as me not reading about the insurance...Sweetheart that is why I added in the condolences...Because I know it happens, it happened to me...

And as far as me not adding anything constructive to this "discussion"....

YOU TOOK THE TIME TO RESPOND.... :)

SLOWLYbtngU
05-02-2006, 10:57 PM
i totally agree, my family busted our ass to get where we're at too... what makes them better than my family to go through the same process

Nothing, that is the thing no one is saying any group is better than the other...It is just a process of changing society.

U.S. did Japanese Internment Camps...realized it was wrong changed

U.S. had slavery realized it was wrong changed

U.S. had to go thru Woman's Rights era realized wrong...changed

U.S. opposed giving blacks civil rights realized wrong and ....CHANGED...

It is like a slave from the plantation era talking to a black teenager in this era....The slave could easily point out how it is unfair that they have suffered so much for whatever freedom they received, whereas the teenager has struggles but could never amount to the ones that the former generations withstood...It has to do with change....

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Ok, I babe. I have had this name since july of 05 so unless i some how knew that one day someone was going to bother me on IA and I was going to have to pull it out....You're wrong...The reason for me letting you know is becuz there are people that do what you just stated...

About choosing what I responded to....I am sorry I thought that is what everybody does in a conversation/dialogue. You pick points and address them...If you were not one of the people that I was talking about then don't be so defensive...

About the money...Yes I believe Snail mentioned that he spent money on a lawyer in order to reinstate his green card...Maybe you should read the thread so that you can get some clearance...

About signaling Mexicans...If you didnt do it dont worry about it..Dont fight another man's battle, you may lose it for them...

About ignorance not being an excuse...Umm, babe ignorance is not knowing...You can't blame people for what they dont know. It's like saying that once a baby is born they should be able to function as adults...It ain't happening....

As far as me not reading about the insurance...Sweetheart that is why I added in the condolences...Because I know it happens, it happened to me...

And as far as me not adding anything constructive to this "discussion"....

YOU TOOK THE TIME TO RESPOND.... :)

doesn't matter how long u've had the name, what matters is that u chose to use it now for this purpose. are u ashamed of ppl knowing who u are and what u stand up for? if not then y choose to use it now?

picking points and addressing them? is that how u debate? by picking the most general and unspecific points and ideas ppl have posted on here and trying to cover them up with your own thoughts and opinions?

i'm not being defensive nor am i fighting anyone elses battle, i am simply calling u out on the fact that u have no more right to claim your ideas and opinions are correct than anyone else that chooses to post here. not to mention those ideas and thoughts (in my OPINION) were poorly stated and not bolstered with enough facts to stand its ground. oh and yeah, have u forgotten that i am the one that started this thread (or battle if u will)? how am i fighting someone elses battle?

whatever little u did find to pinpoint...about snail's needing an attorney to get his greencard back, how is it in any way wrong if the govt made a mistake? at least he's doin the right thing by handling it in a court of law and not saying fuck it and become illegal? and of course, all this rests on if snail was even telling the truth to start with (he has posted some really weird shit on this forum before).

and for mexicans being singled out, is anyone here goin to seriously try to argue that mexicans make up the largest portion of illegal immigrants in this country? if not, then maybe it's easier (not justifying, just saying) for ppl to see them as the main focus of this whole illegal immigrant right thing. not to mention that when i saw the news broadcasts, i seemed to see a whole lot more mexican flags being waved around than that of any other country, but maybe that's just a coincidence right?

ignorance is not an excuse, don't use baby examples to try and justify your faulty point. are u tellin me an adult has an excuse for not taking the time to know the law of the land he/she is residing in? that's bullshit, u go find out and poll 100 ppl and see how many agree that adults don't have these kind of responsibilities and don't have to be held accountable for knowing or not knowing these IMPORTANT laws that directly affect them.

and if the accident thing happened to u, i'm sorry. but how can u turn around and argue rights for those that have wronged u? i mean what if tomorrow someone in ur family gets murdered by an illegal immigrant? someone who cannot be tracked down and held responsible for their irresponsible act? will u still be here then singing the same tune?

and once again, i took the time to respond to CALL U OUT, not to commend u on what excellent posts and points u've made. and in that same respect, weren't u the one that first posted "that is all" and then "this REALLY is all"? what are u doin responding to my posts? looks like the only thing u are slowly beating is the chance that ur posts and remarks are going to be read and treated as intelligible and thoughtful opinions.

shortysm22
05-02-2006, 11:47 PM
It is most certainy not fair for those who achieved citizenship lawfully to witness those who took the shortcut. If there is such a shortcut, then by common sense nobody would take the legal route to be naturalized and two simple reasons are time and huge amounts of money. However, with that being said, the situations are different for differnt groups of people, no, I'm not asking to give any groups of immigrants the "special' treatment but rather view each issue with the correct and differnt perspective. Currently, the even the so-called government has yet to work out a solution and here are debating what we should do. I must admit it is a very diffcult situation and I see both sides. With the humanitarin view, each being should be treated equally and those who crossed into the country illgeally have the right to life. But on the other hand with the views of true equality, treating in favor of one group means everyone else loses something because something is gained only by those who are "special".

There are always many sides to one issue and one cannot only focus on the postives or the negatives...but who can weigh the pros against cons, i surely cannot. Personally, one the financial aspect of the issue, which is a huge subject being discussed here with various examples of car accidents, tax dollars, etc, I propose a general sales tax on all the products (obviously more on certain items and not going into too much details). So the more you buy or the more you consume the more tax you pay regardless of your legal status. Perhaps with my short sighted vision, I can't forsee any negative effects as of yet, so feel free to comment.

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2006, 11:51 PM
^^^rich ppl would flip their lid, and we all know that the rich (and filthy rich) have a lot of pull in this country (especially seeing that most politicians are pretty well off).

shortysm22
05-02-2006, 11:56 PM
^^^rich ppl would flip their lid, and we all know that the rich (and filthy rich) have a lot of pull in this country (especially seeing that most politicians are pretty well off).

well somebody will have to give up something for a solution to form, rich people have the most and they will still be filthy rich with the added sales tax, so I would rather have rich people to lose the most versus less wealthy sector of the population. It will work in an ideal society....oh wait, I'm in America, rich people run the country :rolleyes: so you see fundmentally, there is a bigger issue linked with everything else...sigh...

Speedm0(\)key
05-02-2006, 11:57 PM
doesn't matter how long u've had the name, what matters is that u chose to use it now for this purpose. are u ashamed of ppl knowing who u are and what u stand up for? if not then y choose to use it now?

picking points and addressing them? is that how u debate? by picking the most general and unspecific points and ideas ppl have posted on here and trying to cover them up with your own thoughts and opinions?

i'm not being defensive nor am i fighting anyone elses battle, i am simply calling u out on the fact that u have no more right to claim your ideas and opinions are correct than anyone else that chooses to post here. not to mention those ideas and thoughts (in my OPINION) were poorly stated and not bolstered with enough facts to stand its ground. oh and yeah, have u forgotten that i am the one that started this thread (or battle if u will)? how am i fighting someone elses battle?

whatever little u did find to pinpoint...about snail's needing an attorney to get his greencard back, how is it in any way wrong if the govt made a mistake? at least he's doin the right thing by handling it in a court of law and not saying fuck it and become illegal? and of course, all this rests on if snail was even telling the truth to start with (he has posted some really weird shit on this forum before).

and for mexicans being singled out, is anyone here goin to seriously try to argue that mexicans make up the largest portion of illegal immigrants in this country? if not, then maybe it's easier (not justifying, just saying) for ppl to see them as the main focus of this whole illegal immigrant right thing. not to mention that when i saw the news broadcasts, i seemed to see a whole lot more mexican flags being waved around than that of any other country, but maybe that's just a coincidence right?

ignorance is not an excuse, don't use baby examples to try and justify your faulty point. are u tellin me an adult has an excuse for not taking the time to know the law of the land he/she is residing in? that's bullshit, u go find out and poll 100 ppl and see how many agree that adults don't have these kind of responsibilities and don't have to be held accountable for knowing or not knowing these IMPORTANT laws that directly affect them.

and if the accident thing happened to u, i'm sorry. but how can u turn around and argue rights for those that have wronged u? i mean what if tomorrow someone in ur family gets murdered by an illegal immigrant? someone who cannot be tracked down and held responsible for their irresponsible act? will u still be here then singing the same tune?

and once again, i took the time to respond to CALL U OUT, not to commend u on what excellent posts and points u've made. and in that same respect, weren't u the one that first posted "that is all" and then "this REALLY is all"? what are u doin responding to my posts? looks like the only thing u are slowly beating is the chance that ur posts and remarks are going to be read and treated as intelligible and thoughtful opinions.

have you done your research yet little bitch?..

let me get you started www.google.com

im tired of hearing your bullshit that obviously sounds like a bullshit repetition of what your mommy and daddy might have talked over breakfast this morning, or a replay of the bullshit on the news.

what are you really pissed off about. lets start over just ME and YOU and hopefully you'll be able to view things from my perspective as well.

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2006, 11:59 PM
^^^don't read my fucking posts, it's called free will. and get over this "little bitch" shit, what're u some kinda 12 yr old w/penis envy?

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 12:00 AM
^^^don't read my fucking posts, it's called free will. and get over this "little bitch" shit, what're u some kinda 12 yr old w/penis envy?

yeah im extremely jealous of your penis.. i wish mine was that big :cool:

so lets get started.. again.. what are you pissed off about really..

shortysm22
05-03-2006, 12:01 AM
damn...the shit is getting personal...

*sits back and waitis for an epsidoe of outstanding e-battle* lol

ShooterMcGavin
05-03-2006, 12:01 AM
learn to read and/or stop contradicting yourself. i'm not wasting time explaining this shit to u, especially when u consider it "unresearched" bullshit that was told to me by "mommy and daddy", unless ur admitting that ur too much of a fucktard to understand everything i've posted so far?

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 12:02 AM
learn to read and/or stop contradicting yourself. i'm not wasting time explaining this shit to u, especially when u consider it "unresearched" bullshit that was told to me by "mommy and daddy", unless ur admitting that ur too much of a fucktard to understand everything i've posted so far?

no.. but im not reading all that bullshit you typed. start over or SHUT THE FUCK UP.. whats it gonna be?

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 12:03 AM
damn...the shit is getting personal...

*sits back and waitis for an epsidoe of outstanding e-battle* lol

pssssshhh.. i got this.. we know it el oh el. dude.. spoke to Geovanni.. he's just gonna buy another VG and im gonna help him throw it in the car. you down?

shortysm22
05-03-2006, 12:05 AM
pssssshhh.. i got this.. we know it el oh el. dude.. spoke to Geovanni.. he's just gonna buy another VG and im gonna help him throw it in the car. you down?

of course, finals end on Monday, so anytime

ShooterMcGavin
05-03-2006, 12:05 AM
i personally just think you're a fuckwad who can't read. :rolleyes: so what's it gonna be? how bout u EAD, learn to read, and DIAF? in no particular order though, once again, the whole free will thing.

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 12:10 AM
i personally just think you're a fuckwad who can't read. :rolleyes: so what's it gonna be? how bout u EAD, learn to read, and DIAF? in no particular order though, once again, the whole free will thing.

how about we meet up.. so i can skull fuck the shit out of you.. after i knock your teeth out (ya know.. sucks when you have a little bitch such as yourself try to chomp down on my penis).. afterwards.. id probably talk to you for a bit.. as you lay in a pool of your own blood and my semen.. and i'd say something cool like "how do you like them TACOS YOU STUPID BITCH!"

RandomGuy
05-03-2006, 12:16 AM
thats right...they don't deserve shit...they haven't earned it...just like the national anthem in spanish thing...I'm proud that I president stood up to that.!!..this is America we sing our national anthem in english and speak english...Learn it or go back home!!!..Other countries don't sing there anthems in other languages!!...and Paul hopefully the illegal that hit the woman you work got sent back to his country!!
think about this:
how hard would it be for you to sing the nat'l anthem in native american...

lol

HA YAH YAH YAH HA YAH YAH YAH like a rain dance and shit... same concept...

ShooterMcGavin
05-03-2006, 12:17 AM
how bout we stick to what i suggested? i'm not into all that sick gay perverted shit u suggested...not to mention those 3 things i talked about u doing could take a while (the EAD and learning to read part anyway). now if u wanna continue to prove to me how much of a badass ethug u are, y don't u create a new thread since ppl were actually in here because they CHOSE (free will again) to read about the subject i had to rant about and u obviously are only in here to make a scene and create some drama. now i'm off to bed, whatever it is u do decide on, try to make it have SOME resemblence to that of a grown human with a thinking brain, later.

shortysm22
05-03-2006, 12:23 AM

*looks around to see if any real natives are around*... now that shit is funny +1 :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 12:32 AM
how bout we stick to what i suggested? i'm not into all that sick gay perverted shit u suggested...not to mention those 3 things i talked about u doing could take a while (the EAD and learning to read part anyway). now if u wanna continue to prove to me how much of a badass ethug u are, y don't u create a new thread since ppl were actually in here because they CHOSE (free will again) to read about the subject i had to rant about and u obviously are only in here to make a scene and create some drama. now i'm off to bed, whatever it is u do decide on, try to make it have SOME resemblence to that of a grown human with a thinking brain, later.

so in other words you are pussying out.. goodnight dumb american youth.

ShooterMcGavin
05-03-2006, 06:42 AM
so in other words you are pussying out.. goodnight dumb american youth.
considering the fact that i'm older than u, and obviously exhibit more mature characteristics, the "dumb american youth" label does not apply. and as far as me "pussying out"? if that's what u consider my unwillingness to satisfy your ethug needs by exchanging bullshit nonsense here with u, then sure, i "pussied out", although that just reinforces my first statement....but hey, whatever makes u sleep better at nite. :jerkit:

{X}Echo419
05-03-2006, 08:33 AM
i know how that is. i was struck by someone with the exact same status and i had to come out the pocket the same way, yeah, dude got a ticket, but the 3 people that were hit because of this guy got the shaft, cause when court day came guess who didnt nor was he going to show up. he totaled out the acura rsx that was behind me,which was only 2 weeks old, according to the driver and still had a temp tag. my car was hit by the rsx, even though we were all at a dead stop, making m car hit the car ahead of me. due to him not paying attention he hit us,HARD! driving a chevy dually(work truck) and on court day, all 3 of us had to take that one for the team. FTW!! and it didnt feel good. she seved a bench warrant, but what good does that do for someone that can't be tracked ? like born, and naturalized citizens?

similar thing happened to me.

my truck was "parked in my friends yard". which was by no means on the sidewalk. well I go out side to get in my truck and I decide to run back inside to grab a CD. not 2 sec. later after getting back in do I hear screeching tires. I look out the window and BANG!!! I see my truck fly(litterally) over the front window with it's lights on(b/c the head light switch was pined by the door). for a brief sec I was like WTF?! did that just happen? I didn't just see my truck fly past the window did I? I run outside and what do I see? a Prelude sandwich w/Ranger and Accord bread. sitting at the bottom of the small hill of a front yard is a little Nissan pick up w/the front smashed and leaking everything it had in it. guess who crawls out of the Nissan. I'll give you a hint. English wasn't in his vocabulary. and guess what else he didn't have. if you guessed "Insurance" +1 for you.
so long story short. 1 of my friends had full coverage ins so he got a new car(at the expense of his premiums) myself and my other friend got SKKKKKRRRRRUUUUUEEEEDDDDDD(I know it's spelt wrong). and had to buy new cars. and our Illegal Alien friend didn't seem to give 2 shits about what he did.
opps, did I forget to mention....HE WAS DRUNK!!! I wonder what happened to him? probally nothing.

babygurl
05-03-2006, 08:50 AM
similar thing happened to me.

my truck was "parked in my friends yard". which was by no means on the sidewalk. well I go out side to get in my truck and I decide to run back inside to grab a CD. not 2 sec. later after getting back in do I hear screeching tires. I look out the window and BANG!!! I see my truck fly(litterally) over the front window with it's lights on(b/c the head light switch was pined by the door). for a brief sec I was like WTF?! did that just happen? I didn't just see my truck fly past the window did I? I run outside and what do I see? a Prelude sandwich w/Ranger and Accord bread. sitting at the bottom of the small hill of a front yard is a little Nissan pick up w/the front smashed and leaking everything it had in it. guess who crawls out of the Nissan. I'll give you a hint. English wasn't in his vocabulary. and guess what else he didn't have. if you guessed "Insurance" +1 for you.
so long story short. 1 of my friends had full coverage ins so he got a new car(at the expense of his premiums) myself and my other friend got SKKKKKRRRRRUUUUUEEEEDDDDDD(I know it's spelt wrong). and had to buy new cars. and our Illegal Alien friend didn't seem to give 2 shits about what he did.
opps, did I forget to mention....HE WAS DRUNK!!! I wonder what happened to him? probally nothing.

Actually probably just a fine, community service, and/or jail time. GA is good at putting drunk drivers in jail! Espeically if they are illegal!

{X}Echo419
05-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Actually probably just a fine, community service, and/or jail time. GA is good at putting drunk drivers in jail! Espeically if they are illegal!
I think you missed my point.
he shouldn't have been here in the first place and now I have to pay for it!!!
if someone smashed your car and didn't have insurance wouldn't you be pissed?

buddha@TeamFX
05-03-2006, 09:52 AM
think about this:
how hard would it be for you to sing the nat'l anthem in native american...

lol

All I'm saying is...this is america...We speak English..Therefore you should learn the language...If I go to another country I won't expect them to learn my language I will learn theres!!...

{X}Echo419
05-03-2006, 10:41 AM
^you^ gotta remember. these "illegals" think they have RIGHTS! which they don't. here at least.

Xan
05-03-2006, 11:29 AM
The funny part of all these protests and shit(at least to me anyways) is that half of them don't even know why they are out there. This was literally a "handful" of people who decided to half-ass organize a march and hand out flags. They are out there chanting in Spanish for American rights. Fox interviewed one highschool girl who didn't even know why she was there. IMO every damn one of them should be deported, legal or not. Marching for the rights of people who have no right to be here in the first place is obsurde. Everyone bitches about how difficult it is to get a greencard from the INS. You probably got denied because a border jumper jacked your spot. We need to send a message to these people. You no pay, you no play. Comprende?

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 01:07 PM
All I'm saying is...this is america...We speak English..Therefore you should learn the language...If I go to another country I won't expect them to learn my language I will learn theres!!...

you forced english on this land. YOU WILL STFU unless you agree to jump on a boat, go back to england and have your cup of tea.

they crossed a river, and you call them wetbacks

you crossed a fucking ocean. so we'll call you wet bodies

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 01:09 PM
considering the fact that i'm older than u, and obviously exhibit more mature characteristics, the "dumb american youth" label does not apply. and as far as me "pussying out"? if that's what u consider my unwillingness to satisfy your ethug needs by exchanging bullshit nonsense here with u, then sure, i "pussied out", although that just reinforces my first statement....but hey, whatever makes u sleep better at nite. :jerkit:

wow.. driving a prelude and older than i am.. what kind of enthusiast are you?. how the fuck old are ya son?

RandomGuy
05-03-2006, 01:13 PM
wow.. driving a prelude and older than i am.. what kind of enthusiast are you?. how the fuck old are ya son?
ahahhahah that was a low blow

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 01:16 PM
ahahhahah that was a low blow

thats how i roll my nigga!

babygurl
05-03-2006, 01:24 PM
I think you missed my point.
he shouldn't have been here in the first place and now I have to pay for it!!!
if someone smashed your car and didn't have insurance wouldn't you be pissed?

No dear I saw your point, but you made a statement of "they probably didnt do anything to him? And I corrected you!

And yes I would be pissed. I have had that happen to me before trust me...I know how it feels!

HalfBaked
05-03-2006, 01:34 PM
you forced english on this land. YOU WILL STFU unless you agree to jump on a boat, go back to england and have your cup of tea.

they crossed a river, and you call them wetbacks

you crossed a fucking ocean. so we'll call you wet bodies

Not to mention that english isn't even the "official" language here.

We don't have an "official language."

If we did whenever someone went to court or any government office they'd required to speak English.

babygurl
05-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Not to mention that english isn't even the "official" language here.

We don't have an "official language."

If we did whenever someone went to court or any government office they'd required to speak English.

hmm I have read somewhere, that some states have made english the offical language....I will see if I can find it again. But then again I could be wrong.

HalfBaked
05-03-2006, 01:37 PM
If they have it has happened within the past 2 years.

I wrote a paper about it in college a few years back.

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 01:41 PM

you are correct, no official language for the US

babygurl
05-03-2006, 01:42 PM

You are correct, again I said I could be wrong...all I found was "Language Policies" for some states. I guess you can call it a tradition! Oh well!

HalfBaked
05-03-2006, 01:42 PM
See bitches!

Do some research and you can talk in threads!

w00t w00t me!!!!

+11ty billion!

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 01:44 PM
See bitches!

w00t w00t me!!!!

+11ty billion!

+1 !

HalfBaked
05-03-2006, 01:47 PM
+1 !

Take me now!

babygurl
05-03-2006, 01:49 PM
See bitches!

w00t w00t me!!!!

+11ty billion!

HAHA some of these websites, have said 25 states have made English there offical language. and I found one website that said " On Aug. 1, 1996, the House of Representatives voted 259-169 to declare English the official language of the United States; the Senate never acted on the bill."

http://www.workings.com/LIA_EOL.htm this websites seems like BS! But I dunno this interesting tho!

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Take me now!

lol oh god

ShooterMcGavin
05-03-2006, 11:01 PM

:rolleyes: oh right, i forgot that e-thugging on IA and cars are the only reasons for my existence.....oh wait, it's not. what u couldn't compare dick size so comparing what we drive is next best? what grade did u actually complete? i mean seriously, get over ur cars, get over urself and just grow up man.

2.0civic
05-03-2006, 11:38 PM
saw some things in this posts and couldnt resist my input

Can you all please just shut the fuck up and realize that most of you know nothing in regards to the situation at hand

please, enlighten us all

I love the fact that Mexico is part of North America but most of you would rather die than see a Mexican call themselves American..NEws flash they already are..

NO, they are not. That is what this whole situation is about

Ok sure they are here illegally, I understand that it sux that they can't get insurance and people do get hurt, but isnt that all the more reason to allow them to participate in some of our civil liberties?

as you just said, OUR civil liberties

I also love the fact that everyone is pointing out Mexicans, and Mexicans, and mor Mexicans....Ummm I know several of my Pakistani neighbors, Korean neighbors, Vietnamese neighbors, Cambodian neighbors, and the list goes on that would also enjoy some of this rights

you are correct, it isnt just mexicans, but they are the only ones i see protesting

I understand if it is a person that has lost someone close do to an "illegal's" actions...I am truely sorry if this is the case, but for the most part it is your ignorance that perpetuates this fear that "they" might actually get what they want out of life because they are out there fighting for it

our ignorance is perpetuating what fear?? im confused. Have you ever been hit by an illegal immigrant with no insurance?? i have. My insurance doubled.

Deep down inside it must bother you that this group of people has united for one cause and do not seem to drift away from it

they should unite for a cause and try to get legal, not bitch about rights they think ILLEGAL people should have. Illegal=no US rights

If they are good enough to do your lawn/babysit your kids/wash your clothes/work in your dry cleaners/serve your "authentic" ethnic food/build your house/wash your car/clean your house/ and anything in between...Dammit they deserve citizenship....

yes, which is why they should go about it the right way.

sorry for coming down on your posts but to everyone saying nobody knows the situation, please clarify cause apparently MANY people are missing it. Nobody ever said coming to this country was easy, but illegals arent going to get legalized if they dont have to. Explain what it is we are missing and i will retract my post. Until then, this is exactly how i feel things are.

Speedm0(\)key
05-04-2006, 12:52 AM
just mexicans protesting.. damn.. you really are stupid

Speedm0(\)key
05-04-2006, 12:53 AM
okay.. im done posting here.. you got a fucking problem.. PM me and we can discuss this shit face to face.

if you're not willing to do that.. STFU

£G2♣
05-04-2006, 12:55 AM
get em SM, BTW nice meetin you last night

Fake QD®
05-04-2006, 01:45 AM
Ahem,......................Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
05-04-2006, 07:17 AM
okay.. im done posting here.. you got a fucking problem.. PM me and we can discuss this shit face to face.

if you're not willing to do that.. STFU

if this was directed at me, i don't understand how u still haven't gotten it through ur thick skull that it is u who started posting here with an ethug attitude acting like there was some huge problem with what i had to say.

yet the funny thing is, u never delivered anything in the form of intelligent conversation or discussion on the subject that was worth reading or contemplating before launching ur gradeschool tirade at me.

u've not shown any respect to urself or others throughout this thread, why should i take the moral highground now and pm u to discuss anything? hell i'd only expect more perverse, profanity laced insults and attacks since that's all u've been able to demonstrate here so far.....thanks, but no thanks.