PDA

View Full Version : Mexican rally

TheSnail
05-01-2006, 05:24 AM
I sat looking at the TV not too long ago, and supposedly there is a Mexican rally at noon. I hope everything goes fine. My cleaning lady comes every Wednesday, so I hope everything is settled by then. I'm going to sleep, but I figured I would make a Mexican Rally thread before the Mexican Rally.

Mike Lowrey
05-01-2006, 05:54 AM
Um, it not a mexican rally you douche. It is for all hispanics. :goodjob:

TheSnail
05-01-2006, 05:55 AM
Same thing

TheSnail
05-01-2006, 06:21 AM
There are only five types of people.

White
Black
Indian
Chinese
Mexican

Next time you hear one of your friends describe someone, listen for one of the five categories.

Rican219
05-01-2006, 06:29 AM

White
Black
Indian
Chinese
Mexican

Next time you hear one of your friends describe someone, listen for one of the five categories.
White
Black
Indian
Chinese
HISPANICS
Mexican does not classify all hispanics! I'm Puerto Rican THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

AE86 Dorifto
05-01-2006, 06:30 AM
If white people did that everybody would be all like "OMG it's the kkk!!!"

Rican219
05-01-2006, 06:31 AM
If white people did that everybody would be all like "OMG it's the kkk!!!"

WHITEPOWER!

TheSnail
05-01-2006, 06:39 AM
I'm Serbian and I'm white, Jason the redneck from TN, in the camaro is white. There is a difference between Puerto-Rican and Mexican. Though 95% of the people put many nationalities into one group. I'm just pointing that out. That's why I used Mexican over and over in my first post.

AznTraitor
05-01-2006, 06:59 AM
Actually I heard something new this morning....

"I am not an immigrant, I am an american undocumented worker"

haha

quickdodgeŽ
05-01-2006, 07:03 AM
I'm Serbian and I'm white, Jason the redneck from TN, in the camaro is white. There is a difference between Puerto-Rican and Mexican. Though 95% of the people put many nationalities into one group. I'm just pointing that out. That's why I used Mexican over and over in my first post.

I must be in the other 5% because I always call everyone Hispanic. BUt only if I don't know their nationality. Like Pablo. I know he is Colombian so I refer to him as such. Later, QD.

babygurl
05-01-2006, 07:19 AM
I must be in the other 5% because I always call everyone Hispanic. BUt only if I don't know their nationality. Like Pablo. I know he is Colombian so I refer to him as such. Later, QD.

I thought Pablo was the White Mexican? :confused:

4dmin
05-01-2006, 07:19 AM
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh "mexican rally"

incawarrior
05-01-2006, 07:34 AM
Yep. Headed there to pick up on the "undocumented chicks" Something to the tune of border bangers. LOL

Most Southern peeps see the permanent tan skin, dark hair and immediately term you a "messican"

Northern states ie Jersey, New York etc. have distinct groups. Colombians, Dominicans, etc etc etc..

:D

ATK_Designs
05-01-2006, 07:43 AM
is that why traffics are a lot better today?

Mike Lowrey
05-01-2006, 07:46 AM

White
Black
Indian
Chinese
Mexican

You forgot one catagory.....

Dumbass (that is where you fit in)

Romeyo07
05-01-2006, 08:12 AM
smelliest rally eVar! jk

Hektik
05-01-2006, 08:15 AM
smelliest rally eVar! jk
what u plan on being present

Romeyo07
05-01-2006, 08:21 AM
what u plan on being present

No, I don't think the puertorican division of Mexico is supposed to go.

B16a2 Civic
05-01-2006, 08:23 AM
what category is us mixed folks in?

civic95
05-01-2006, 08:28 AM
Ok, so they'll be calling out from work...Does that mean they will also avoid emergency rooms if they get hurt.?..Will they not use our public schools for their kids? Will they NOT commit any crime and and go to our jails? Will they Not drive on our public roads? Use our public water? Use our Public parks? I was just wondering if they are going to boycot how they contribute to society, will they also boycot the many ways they are a drain to our society?

Hektik
05-01-2006, 08:28 AM
No, I don't think the puertorican division of Mexico is supposed to go.
haha yea i said fukit i have my citizenship plus im colombian so that kinda rules me out as well since its supposed to be all mexicans.

{X}Echo419
05-01-2006, 08:29 AM
I sat looking at the TV not too long ago, and supposedly there is a Mexican rally at noon. I hope everything goes fine. My cleaning lady comes every Wednesday, so I hope everything is settled by then. I'm going to sleep, but I figured I would make a Mexican Rally thread before the Mexican Rally.
what kinda of cars are they going to be running?
I went to a Mini/Pugeot(sp) Rally in Rotterdam once it ws the kewlest! :goodjob:

what category is us mixed folks in?
you can celebrate yourself and your diversity! :cool:

aaronfelipe
05-01-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm with this guy. You are fucking retarded to call hispanics mexicans. Mexico is a country, people from mexico are MEXICANS, not people from South America, a DIFFERENT continent.

Ran
05-01-2006, 08:44 AM
Rally of the Illegals! Woot!

I hope the police ID check everyone at these rallies. :lmfao:

aaronfelipe
05-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Rally of the Illegals! Woot!

I hope the police ID check everyone at these rallies. :lmfao:
NOW that is more reasonable.

Romeyo07
05-01-2006, 09:08 AM
+1

I try not to get worked up when I hear about this stuff, but this is exactly why I used to tell people I was Samoan, cause there's too much garbage associated with being hispanic. I love my heritage, but my "people" are questionable. I'm not mexican, but not too much changes from one pile of dirt to another.

Some chick my x-girlfriend introduced me to said "oh, you're not gonna steal my hubcaps, are you?" I wanted to punch her in the face.

aaronfelipe
05-01-2006, 09:09 AM
+1

I try not to get worked up when I hear about this stuff, but this is exactly why I used to tell people I was Samoan, cause there's too much garbage associated with being hispanic. I love my heritage, but my "people" are questionable. I'm not mexican, but not too much changes from one pile of dirt to another.

Some chick my x-girlfriend introduced me to said "oh, you're not gonna steal my hubcaps, are you?" I wanted to punch her in the face.
Fuck that shit, how ignorant

quickdodgeŽ
05-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Samoans suck. Except for the Boo Yaa Tribe. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
05-01-2006, 09:12 AM
LIRL!!

TeeJay
05-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Ok, so they'll be calling out from work...Does that mean they will also avoid emergency rooms if they get hurt.?..Will they not use our public schools for their kids? Will they NOT commit any crime and and go to our jails? Will they Not drive on our public roads? Use our public water? Use our Public parks? I was just wondering if they are going to boycot how they contribute to society, will they also boycot the many ways they are a drain to our society?

very well put.