PDA

View Full Version : CALL OUT: red altima se-r

lightspeed
04-30-2006, 09:29 PM
OK jerky...lets actually race if youre feeling froggy.
Me...black 06 STI on pulling out of Mall of Georgia, Sunday night around 10 pm.
You...red altima se-r riding my jock like a teenage girl at an Nsnyc concert.
So, I wait until there is a break in traffic in both lanes and pull over into the right lane, so we can have a fair go at it.
But no, in typical ricer fashion, you just blow by me and expect me to play catch-up, in traffic no-less, then you pull off when I start pulling back on you.
You want a shot at my daily driver? Fine. Its bone-stock, from neck to nuts.
Lets try a run from a dig, my choice of places. $100 to the winner.
I have no idea what you have done or how fast it is, but time to put up, if you like to play that shit. Hit me up on PM.
If you beat that one, Ive got three other vehicles in the stable, and I guarantee you wont beat any one of those. But here is your chance at something slow enough.

ct9a gsr
04-30-2006, 09:37 PM
I just karaoked some N'Sync songs last night. It was cool.

shortysm22
04-30-2006, 09:54 PM

i just lost all the respect for you :eye:

SilverJester
04-30-2006, 10:10 PM
you know how I know you're gay? :jester:

KevinT707
04-30-2006, 10:26 PM
hehe this guy is cool :goodjob:

PSINXS
04-30-2006, 10:46 PM
you want to race a 14 second ser? he came down to valdosta with us

benwaballs
05-01-2006, 07:47 AM

no he is saying your friend was being a damn ricer

1000cckiller
05-01-2006, 08:25 AM
no he is saying your friend was being a damn ricerhow was he being a ricer

lightspeed
05-01-2006, 10:12 AM
I have no idea who it was, or how fast it was, hence my post. Im sure there are tons of red altimas out there, so unless your guy was up at the Mall of Georgia last night, its probably not him.
What I dont appreciated is having someone flying-up on my ass in traffic, acting like Im in his way somehow, but then when I get over so we can run side-by-side, I get "ricer/GM passed." Then when I start pulling back, after him getting a huge jump, he turns off like a wuss.
My STI is stock and its not all that fast, but Im more than willing to give it a shot at a fair run.

PSINXS
05-01-2006, 10:21 AM
it is possible. he left from valdosta before we did. but i'll find out if he wants to race you. was it a white guy? If os it prolly was RJ.

lightspeed
05-01-2006, 10:30 AM
it is possible. he left from valdosta before we did. but i'll find out if he wants to race you. was it a white guy? If os it prolly was RJ.
It was dark and we were driving, so I didnt notice. I think it had tinted windows though.

PSINXS
05-01-2006, 11:02 AM
sounds like him. dont know too many red SERs in that area.

benwaballs
05-01-2006, 11:52 AM
how was he being a ricer

flying-up on my ass in traffic, acting like Im in his way somehow, but then when I get over so we can run side-by-side, I get "ricer/GM passed." Then when I start pulling back, after him getting a huge jump, he turns off like a wuss.

nuff said

ct9a gsr
05-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Here's my buddy and I karaoke'n Backstreet Boys. We're hot, I know... ladies, plz don't spam my PM box for a/s/l questions, thx. (http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/3.html)

shortysm22
05-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Here's my buddy and I karaoke'n Backstreet Boys. We're hot, I know... ladies, plz don't spam my PM box for a/s/l questions, thx. (http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/3.html)

at least you didnt try to be those H.O.T. boys, thank God for that one

Those guys are actually famous with all the other shit they did

lightspeed
05-01-2006, 01:55 PM
at least you didnt try to be those H.O.T. boys, thank God for that one
Those guys are actually famous with all the other shit they did
Guys, I do typically like your funny remarks, but please keep this random shit off this particular thread. Im trying to be serious here :mad:

SpooL'DGsR
05-01-2006, 08:16 PM
so i just called rj (red altima ser owner) and he said that it was not him, that on the way back from valdosta he stopped in macon and stayed there pretty late. just trying to clear things up. :goodjob:

lightspeed
05-01-2006, 08:30 PM
so i just called rj (red altima ser owner) and he said that it was not him, that on the way back from valdosta he stopped in macon and stayed there pretty late. just trying to clear things up. :goodjob:
Thanks for checking though.

SpooL'DGsR
05-01-2006, 08:32 PM
cool

Speedm0(\)key
05-02-2006, 03:11 AM
lol i get the same shit from a red SE-R around MALL OF GA i see 1 out of 3 times. however due to the high # of cops in that area i behave lol.

stan570
05-13-2006, 12:03 PM
yea so sorry guys it wasnt me....

sebastianHoff
05-14-2006, 02:12 AM
i know im late to this party but you guys got some giant testicals to be racing around the mall of georgia. if i fart out there someone gives me a ticket.