PDA

View Full Version : Does this only happens to me?

BORICUACIVICR
04-30-2006, 08:23 PM
Ok, Im out ridding my R1 on I-985 south just getting of the exit 4 ramp, by the time Im on the hwy Im doing about 110mph. So after about 30 seconds I now slow dawn to about 95mph, just cruzin along in the fast lane, when all of a sudden this idiot come flying by me in a 95-96 Prelude about 120mph or so cutting me off almost hitting me. There where no cars in the other lane he was already traveling on! So I was like what the hell!? So I gun it! it only took me about 3sec to catch up to him as he was desperatly trying to lose me by sig zagging thru traffic, I ezly cought up to him and planted my middle finger on the pasinger side window doing about 100mph after wicth I proceded to leave him behind. Not even a min later as I was getting readdy to exit on Pleasant hill rd a dude in a Dodge Dakota was on my ass again! What the FUCK! I look at my speed and Im doing 98mph, What the fuck is wrong with this people!? Do they think they can out run a bike? Do they feel the need to challage them selfs agaist a bike to prove that they vehicle is fast? Do they actually belive they can out run an R1? Is ther something about sport bikes that say's "hey dude chase me, and you'll feel great if you pass me", is that what it is? Needles to say the guy in the truck wasn't on my ass for long, but it's very annoying that I can't even take a ride on my bike with out some idiot trying to out run me, I mean, if they atleast had a chance to do so, that would of been fun but when is obious that you can't, then it gets annoying.

So my Question is, to all the bike riders here. Does this happen to you too? If it does what do you usually do, when it does?

David88vert
04-30-2006, 08:57 PM
No, it only happens to you...

I never have that problem when I'm on my R1 ..... of course, I never cruise under 150mph, you slowpoke ...... :-P

CRAZY_JAY
04-30-2006, 08:57 PM
just cruzin along in the fast lane, when all of a sudden this idiot come flying by me in a 95-96 Prelude about 120mph or so cutting me off almost hitting me. There where no cars in the other lane he was already traveling on!

Ahh, the good ol ricer fly-by.

So my Question is, to all the bike riders here. Does this happen to you too? If it does what do you usually do, when it does?
Whenever some retard wants to race I usually give them a thumbs down (not that I am against streetracing but...)

As for the dude that was tailgating a motorcycle, that guy should be pulled from his truck and beaten sinceless. I hate people that tailgate bikes! Something goes wrong when somebody is tailgating me and the next thing, I am getting runover or drug under the car.

AznTraitor
04-30-2006, 09:22 PM
it makes people feel better when they can blow by a bike.

I had that problem all the time on 400. I use to get mad about it and would chase them down and flick them off, but after so many incidents, you just have to say to yourself they are idiots and call it a day.

BORICUACIVICR
04-30-2006, 09:45 PM
No, it only happens to you...

I never have that problem when I'm on my R1 ..... of course, I never cruise under 150mph, you slowpoke ...... :-P

Ok, I guess I need to go faster, from now on I'm doing 151mph! who's the slowpoke now!? Ha!

BORICUACIVICR
04-30-2006, 09:53 PM
it makes people feel better when they can blow by a bike.

I had that problem all the time on 400. I use to get mad about it and would chase them down and flick them off, but after so many incidents, you just have to say to yourself they are idiots and call it a day.

I thought about just letting it go but the competetive ego inside me refuses to let it go, and thus forcing my right hand to twich, which in turn makes the throtle turn. Followed by an urge to raise my middle finger and strech my arm in the direction in which ever the idiot is located. Strange, very strange!

But I guess you are right, I'll just have to learn to let it go. After all we all know we can kick there ass with out much of an effort.

AznTraitor
04-30-2006, 10:01 PM
I thought about just letting it go but the competetive ego inside me refuses to let it go, and thus forcing my right hand to twich, which in turn makes the throtle turn. Followed by an urge to raise my middle finger and strech my arm in the direction in which ever the idiot is located. Strange, very strange!

But I guess you are right, I'll just have to learn to let it go. After all we all know we can kick there ass with out much of an effort.

I've run people down while in 5th gear....so that usually made me feel better.

civicS14
05-01-2006, 01:58 PM
i just let them fly by me and don't give a shit, because if i wreck i'd most likely die compared to the other person in the car.... just my 2cents

The BUCKY
05-01-2006, 03:05 PM
yea it happens to me all the time. especially when i am riding in a group. we like to box them in and go 40mph down 85. or if its 2 lanes and they are on our ass, we block the road and do like 40mph. they get the idea

collins
05-01-2006, 03:54 PM
yeah, that sucks.... not saying that all you guys do this, but what pisses off another motorist (one with 4 wheels) is when you block all lanes, box in, speed up slow down, etc when we're NOT ON YOUR ASS at all. that shit happens to me merging onto/cruising up 400 all the damn time! yeah, you're on bikes, yea i give you space. now leave me the fuck alone! lol i mean good GOD man!

Flip
05-01-2006, 04:12 PM
That is kinda retarted... People should know not to tail a bike. I know occationally I'll see a bike comin up behind me fast and I'll ride WITH him/her at high speeds but i make it obvious that I'm not trying to pass them or race, nor do i tailgate them. I usually stay a lane over and let them lead...

BORICUACIVICR
05-01-2006, 08:53 PM
That is kinda retarted... People should know not to tail a bike. I know occationally I'll see a bike comin up behind me fast and I'll ride WITH him/her at high speeds but i make it obvious that I'm not trying to pass them or race, nor do i tailgate them. I usually stay a lane over and let them lead...

So what is the point in ridding "with him/her at high speeds"? Just wandering, I have had people do that too, they also usually motion with there hands to do a wheele or a thumbs up. Those people I don't mind, I assume that when some one "rides along side of me, it's because they love to see the bike run, sort of speak. It's the idiots that cut me of for no reason and tail gaters that pisses me of.

The BUCKY
05-02-2006, 03:56 PM
last week we were goin down 85 at like 100, just cruising and a saturn station wagon decides he has to ride our ass and we were on the part of 85 that is like 6 lanes wide so he could have gotten over. thats the kind of people we like to mess with.

HiPSI
05-02-2006, 11:52 PM
i don't ride the slab so i don't worry about it much anymore.