PDA

View Full Version : Misc lol....Vick didnt make the draft?

AznTraitor
04-30-2006, 07:31 PM
looks like he got owned by his own stupidity and mouth running.

I'm sure he's gonna do a few tryouts and probably get picked up though.

HyPer50
04-30-2006, 07:36 PM
He'll get picked up somewhere.... but between the assault/robbery and stompin' on dudes leg, it's no suprise that he wasn't drafted... too unpredictable.

AznTraitor
04-30-2006, 07:47 PM
aint that the truth, it just sucks that someone with so much talent is an asshat.

well, let's just hope this is a life lesson for the clown....and show him that the "money" wasnt in the "bag"

too quote F&F

"Too soon, junior"

HalfBaked
04-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Did you see the interview he did on ESPN, he said he wouldn't be suprised if he didn't get drafted.

He'd be disappointed but not suprised.

AznTraitor
04-30-2006, 08:05 PM
Did you see the interview he did on ESPN, he said he wouldn't be suprised if he didn't get drafted.

He'd be disappointed but not suprised.

see, that's whats gonna get him in trouble. Team owners are gonna see that and say "we don't need anymore big headed players"

HalfBaked
04-30-2006, 08:06 PM
I think he should have done what they said on ESPN he should have done...

Gone to a Div II team that'd accept him, play out his final year, dominate the division, not fuck up and enter the draft.

AznTraitor
04-30-2006, 08:09 PM
I think he should have done what they said on ESPN he should have done...

Gone to a Div II team that'd accept him, play out his final year, dominate the division, not fuck up and enter the draft.

see, that just makes too much sense. he's gonna sit on his ass and live off his brother's money and cause some more shit.

HalfBaked
04-30-2006, 08:10 PM
He actually seemed pretty sincere today on ESPN, like he wanted to play in the NFL and go up against Michael, but who knows.

I'd like to see him play, I mean kids got skills. I'd have rather the falcons taken him then Shockley.