PDA

View Full Version : carfax account holders??

ahmonrah
04-29-2006, 11:00 PM
yo, yesterday i went to an auto auction and picked up a car. it's in great physical condition and i need someone to run the carfax report so i can trace the history of this baby. so if anyone has one hit me with the report. please guys i appreciate it greatly

VIN#: 2-C-3-H-E-6-6-G-X-X-H-6-2-6-4-2-1

IF ANYONE IS ABLE TO ASSIST ME WITH THIS, COULD YOU EMAIL ME THE CARFAX PAGE AT: [email protected] ?? (sorry about the caps, typing from a laptop.

topsecret2JZ
04-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Year purchased 1998
Type of owner Rental
Estimated length of ownership
7 yrs. 4 mo.
Owned in the following states/provinces Florida
Estimated miles driven per year 28,835/yr
Last reported odometer reading 199,781

CARFAX guarantees the information in this section
Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt Guaranteed
No Problem
Fire/ Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback | Lemon
Guaranteed
No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits Guaranteed
No Problem
GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.
Register | View Terms

Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX
Frame Damage Check

No frame damage reported to CARFAX. No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment Check

No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check

No indication of an odometer rollback.
No Issues Indicated
Accident Check

No accidents reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
Manufacturer Recall Check

Check with an authorized Chrysler dealer for any open recalls.
No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

Original warranty estimated to have expired. View Info
Interested in an extended warranty?
Warranty Expired

topsecret2JZ
04-29-2006, 11:09 PM
A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 13 record(s) for this 1999 CHRYSLER 300M (2C3HE66GXXH626421).

Purchased: 1998
Type: Rental
Where: Florida
Est. miles/year: 28,835/yr
Est. length owned: 12/12/98 - present
(7 yrs. 4 mo.)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
12/12/1998 8 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Boca Raton, FL
Title #76460200 Odometer reading reported for title
or registration
12/15/1998 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Boca Raton, FL Registered as
rental vehicle
(major car rental company)
12/18/1998 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Boca Raton, FL
Title #76460200 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported
Registered as lease vehicle
06/17/1999 5,000 Florida
Inspection Station
West Palm Beach, FL Passed emissions inspection
08/04/2000 14,352 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
Transmission serviced
Suspension system serviced
Lubed oil and filter changed
08/12/2000 14,508 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Deltona, FL
Title #0076460200 Odometer reading reported for title
or registration
09/08/2000 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Deltona, FL
Title #0076460200 Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported
11/27/2000 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Deltona, FL
Loan or lien reported
09/23/2003 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Deltona, FL
Title #0076460200 Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Loan or lien reported
Vehicle color noted as Gray
10/04/2004 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Mary, FL
Registered as
personal vehicle
Loan or lien reported
10/04/2005 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Deltona, FL
Registered as
personal vehicle
Loan or lien reported
11/04/2005 199,781 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Mary, FL
Title #0076460200 Odometer reading reported for title
or registration
12/12/2005 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Mary, FL

Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Have Questions? Please visit our Help Center at www.carfax.com.

First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership.

Lease
When someone leases a car from a dealer, the dealer actually sells the vehicle to a leasing company. The leasing company then collects payments for the vehicle from the new owner for 24, 36, 48 or more months. A leasing company can be an independent car dealer or a car manufacturer.

Ownership History
CARFAX defines an owner as an individual or business that possesses and uses a vehicle. Not all title transactions represent changes in ownership. To provide estimated number of owners, CARFAX proprietary technology analyzes all the events in a vehicle history. Estimated ownership is available for vehicles manufactured after 1994 and titled solely in the US including Puerto Rico. Dealers sometimes opt to take ownership of a vehicle and are required to in the following states: Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma and South Dakota. Please consider this as you review a vehicle's estimated ownership history.

Rental
Vehicle was registered by a rental agency.

Title Issued
A state issues a title to provide a vehicle owner with proof of ownership. Each title has a unique number. Each title or registration record on a CARFAX report does not necessarily indicate a change in ownership. In Canada, a registration and bill of sale are used as proof of ownership.

topsecret2JZ
04-29-2006, 11:10 PM
i better get some rep points for this, lol

aaronfelipe
04-29-2006, 11:11 PM
I'll rep you for my friend.

aaronfelipe
04-29-2006, 11:13 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to topsecret2JZ again.

topsecret2JZ
04-30-2006, 12:45 AM
i am trying my friend i just dont really know how

ahmonrah
04-30-2006, 01:30 AM
thanks man !!! repped !!!! damn that bitch got alot of miles on it.....good thing i only paid a little for it.

RandomGuy
04-30-2006, 01:41 AM
rashad, for future reference you can get free carfaxreports now...

theres some new company that does them for free

www.freecarRPT.com (www.bottleguy.com)

ahmonrah
04-30-2006, 03:05 PM
good lookin out random!!! repped!!!

but topsecret...thanks man...and i repped you as well.

*serious fukkin edit*

RANDOM!!.... YOU..............~takes breath~ ok, when i see you, i owe your ass one!!!! :lmfao:

topsecret2JZ
05-01-2006, 12:23 PM
anytime man and your welcome, you got any other ones you want me to do?

The Golden Child
05-01-2006, 04:23 PM
good lookin out random!!! repped!!!

but topsecret...thanks man...and i repped you as well.

*serious fukkin edit*

RANDOM!!.... YOU..............~takes breath~ ok, when i see you, i owe your ass one!!!! :lmfao:

should of known random likes to put gay or nasty things on links ..

ahmonrah
05-02-2006, 12:27 PM
anytime man and your welcome, you got any other ones you want me to do?yeah, i'm got an endeavor i'm thinking seriously of partaking in and i may use your help. i'll keep you posted.

ahmonrah
05-02-2006, 12:27 PM
should of known random likes to put gay or nasty things on links .. that is true.

C22H19N3O4
05-08-2006, 10:29 PM
I'll hand out a couple of Carfaxes in the next hour. Post the VIN here. Don't PM me with your request. If several of you post, then I will randomly select which VIN to run. Beggars can’t be choosers.

C22H19N3O4
05-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Well, no one can say I didn't offer.

Dominic49
05-08-2006, 10:59 PM
SALJY124XRA091247

please

C22H19N3O4
05-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Run Another Vehicle History Report: Print Report

For Personal Use Only

1994 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY
SALJY124XRA0912474 DR. WAGON/SPORT UTILITY3.9L V8 MFI/FI / ALL WHEEL DRIVEStandard Equipment | Safety OptionsCARFAX Safety & Reliability Report CARFAX Vehicle History - At A Glance
• 4 billion vehicle history events checked from public and private sources
• Qualifies - CARFAX Buyback Guarantee
• Last reported mileage - 107,064 miles

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt GuaranteedNo Problem
Fire/ Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback | Lemon GuaranteedNo Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits GuaranteedNo Problem
GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. Register | View Terms

No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment Check
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX. No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback CheckNo indication of an odometer rollback. No Issues Indicated
Accident CheckNo accidents reported to CARFAX. No Issues Reported
Manufacturer Recall CheckCheck with an authorized Land Rover dealer for any open recalls. No Recalls Reported
Basic Warranty CheckNo data reported to CARFAX. No Data Reported

Looking for other 1994 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY vehicles like this one in your area? Search CARFAX Hot Listings for an up-to-date list of vehicles in your area, all with the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee!

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 15 record(s) for this 1994 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY (SALJY124XRA091247).

07/29/1994 13 ConnecticutMotor Vehicle Dept.Mobile, ALTitle #021820620 Title issued or updatedFirst owner reportedLoan or lien reported
06/20/1995 4,878 ConnecticutInspection Station Passed emissions inspection
02/25/1998 14,098 Auto AuctionNew England Region Vehicle sold
03/13/1998 14,144 GeorgiaInspection StationRoswell, GA Passed emissions inspection
04/17/1998 GeorgiaMotor Vehicle Dept.Norcross, GATitle #0000034488129 Title or registration issuedNew owner reportedLoan or lien reported
08/29/2000 45,936 GeorgiaInspection Station Passed emissions inspection
08/30/2001 60,410 GeorgiaInspection Station Passed emissions inspection
09/17/2001 60,432 GeorgiaMotor Vehicle Dept.Duluth, GATitle #3665012609016 Title issued or updatedNew owner reported
04/29/2003 81,597 Auto Auction Sold at auctionin Southeast RegionListed asa dealer vehicle
07/24/2003 81,975 Auto Auction Sold at auctionin GeorgiaListed asa dealer vehicle
09/19/2003 82,060 MississippiMotor Vehicle Dept.Lake Cormorant, MSTitle #998575801 Title issued or updatedNew owner reported
03/29/2005 TennesseeMotor Vehicle Dept.Memphis, TNTitle #71126781 Title or registration issuedNew owner reported
08/07/2005 GeorgiaMotor Vehicle Dept.Peachtree City, GA Vehicle purchase reported
12/15/2005 107,064 GeorgiaInspection Station Passed emissions inspection
12/15/2005 GeorgiaMotor Vehicle Dept.Peachtree City, GATitle #773012053496112 Title issued or updatedNew owner reportedExempt from odometer reportingVehicle color noted as White

ท First OwnerWhen the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership. ท New Owner ReportedWhen a vehicle is sold to a new owner, the Title must be transferred to the new owner(s) at a Department of Motor Vehicles. ท Ownership HistoryCARFAX defines an owner as an individual or business that possesses and uses a vehicle. Not all title transactions represent changes in ownership. To provide estimated number of owners, CARFAX proprietary technology analyzes all the events in a vehicle history. Estimated ownership is available for vehicles manufactured after 1994 and titled solely in the US including Puerto Rico. Dealers sometimes opt to take ownership of a vehicle and are required to in the following states: Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma and South Dakota. Please consider this as you review a vehicle's estimated ownership history. ท Title IssuedA state issues a title to provide a vehicle owner with proof of ownership. Each title has a unique number. Each title or registration record on a CARFAX report does not necessarily indicate a change in ownership. In Canada, a registration and bill of sale are used as proof of ownership.

Additional Services & Resources
ท Insurance Center
CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARFAXฎ ฉ 2006 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending. 08.May.2006 23:16:30

Accident Indicator
Accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources
Airbag Deployment
Occurs when the driver, passenger or side airbag has been used or deployed during a crash or other incident. If an airbag has been deployed, new or recycled airbags must be installed for the airbag system to return to operation.
Frame Damage
In most cases, a vehicle is inspected for frame damage after an accident or other incident. All levels of accidents from minor to severe can cause frame damage and in most cases it can be repaired. Having this vehicle's frame inspected before purchase is recommended. Go to framefacts.com for information about frame damage.
Odometer Rollback
If a more recent odometer reading is less than an older reading, then the odometer may have been tampered with and "rolled back." The odometer readings triggering Potential Odometer Rollbacks are collected by a DMV or other verified source.
Manufacturer Recall
Automobile manufacturers issue recall notices to inform owners of car defects that have come to the manufacturer's attention. Recalls also suggest improvements that can be made to improve the safety of a particular vehicle. Most manufacturer recalls can be repaired at no cost to you.
Basic Warranty
Most manufacturers offer a basic warranty for new vehicles. These warranties typically last for a certain amount of time or a set number of miles, whichever event comes first. A basic warranty typically covers everything except items that are subject to wear and tear or replacement in the ordinary course of vehicle ownership, such as oil and air filters, wiper blades and brake pads. See your owner's manual, the manufacturer's website or the dealer for specific details.
Salvage Title
A Salvage Title is issued on a vehicle damaged to the extent that the cost of repairing the vehicle for safe operation exceeds its fair market value; or a vehicle that has been declared a Total Loss by an insurer or other state or jurisdiction. Some states treat Junk titles the same as Salvage but the majority use this title to indicate that a vehicle is not road worthy and cannot be titled again in that state. The following ten States also use Salvage titles to identify stolen vehicles - AZ, FL, GA, IL, MN, NJ, NM, NY, OK and OR.
Junk Title
A Junk Title is issued on a vehicle damaged to the extent that the cost of repairing the vehicle for safe operation exceeds its fair market value; or a vehicle that has been declared a Total Loss by an insurer or other state or jurisdiction. Some states treat Junk titles the same as Salvage but the majority use this title to indicate that a vehicle is not road worthy and cannot be titled again in that state.
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title
A Rebuilt/Reconstructed vehicle is a salvage vehicle that has been repaired and restored to operation. These vehicles are often severely damaged before they are rebuilt and refurbished parts are typically used during reconstruction. In most states, an inspection of the vehicle is required before the vehicle is allowed to return to the road.
Loss Due To Fire Title
The vehicle sustained major damage due to fire. In most states, fire damage titles are issued when the cost of repairing the vehicle for safe operation exceeds its fair market value.
Flood Damage Title
States issue flood titles when a vehicle has been in a flood or has received extensive water damage.
Hail Damage Title
The vehicle sustained major damage due to hail. In most states, hail damage titles are issued when the cost of repairing the vehicle for safe operation exceeds its fair market value.
Manufacturer Buyback or Lemon
A vehicle, generally with major problems, that has been repurchased by or had its price renegotiated with the manufacturer. The specific requirements for vehicles that qualify as a "lemon" vary by state but most states mark an official document or issue a Manufacturer Buyback title for Lemon Law vehicles. In addition, most manufacturers will, as a courtesy, buy back some vehicles that do not meet Lemon Law specifications; these buybacks may or may not be recorded on the title.
Not Actual Mileage Title
When the seller certifies, under the Truth-in-Mileage Act, that the odometer reading does not reflect the vehicle's actual mileage. This may occur because the odometer was tampered with, broken, or replaced.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits
A vehicle with a 5-digit odometer cannot accurately track mileage after 99,999 miles because the odometer rolls over. This title is the result of a seller certifying under the Truth-in-Mileage Act, that the odometer reading EXCEEDS MECHANICAL LIMITS of the odometer.
Standard Equipment
Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM Cassette, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer
Safety Options
4 wheel ABS, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts

Dominic49
05-08-2006, 11:25 PM
WOW that rover sure does get around... don't even get me started on my exgf....

no_name
05-09-2006, 03:10 AM
JH4DB8593SS001635
please too...

TrizzyDizzy
05-09-2006, 06:06 AM
JHMAP11401T001784
por favor...

TrizzyDizzy
05-09-2006, 06:59 PM
bump?

xaznstylegrlx
05-10-2006, 10:29 AM
please car fax my car for me :D
1HGEJ6123TL0123864

C22H19N3O4
05-10-2006, 10:50 PM
please car fax my car for me :D
1HGEJ6123TL0123864

"The VIN you supplied, "1HGEJ6123TL012386", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below. "

You posted 18 characters. There should only be 17.

xaznstylegrlx
05-11-2006, 12:54 AM
"The VIN you supplied, "1HGEJ6123TL012386", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below. "

You posted 18 characters. There should only be 17.
yea sorri it's 1HGEJ6123TL012864 hope it's right dis time
It's a lot of number :doh:

TrizzyDizzy
05-11-2006, 10:36 AM
you mind checkin the VIN for me pharm teg on this S2000?

JHMAP11401T001784

C22H19N3O4
05-11-2006, 01:24 PM
yea sorri it's 1HGEJ6123TL012864 hope it's right dis time
It's a lot of number :doh:
Run Another Vehicle History Report:
Print Report

For Personal Use Only

1996 HONDA CIVIC DX
1HGEJ6123TL012864
COUPE
1.6L L4 PFI SOHC 16V / FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment | Safety Options
CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report

CARFAX Vehicle History - At A Glance

•
4 billion vehicle history events checked from public and private sources

•
DOES NOT qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee

•
5 owners

•
Last reported mileage - 120,983 miles

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

The number of owners is estimated by CARFAX
Owners 1-3
Owner 4
Owner 5

Year purchased

Type of owner
Personal, Lease
---
---

6 yrs. 4 mo.
2 yrs. 1 mo.
1 yr. 8 mo.

Owned in the following states/provinces
Georgia
Georgia
Georgia

Estimated miles driven per year
18,980/yr
---
---

Last reported odometer reading

Owners 1-3
Owner 4
Owner 5

Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt
Alert!
Problem Found
No Additional Problems
No Additional Problems

No Problem
No Problem
No Problem

Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits

No Problem
No Problem
No Problem

Alert! Severe problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This vehicle does not qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee.

Owners 1-3
Owner 4
Owner 5

Frame Damage Check

No frame damage reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

Airbag Deployment Check

Airbag deployment reported on 02/19/1996.
Airbag Deployment
No New Issues Reported
No New Issues Reported

Odometer Rollback Check

Potential odometer rollback indicated.

No Issues Indicated

No Issues Indicated
Potential Odometer Rollback

Accident Check

See State DMV-reported Title Problems above. Accidents reported on: 02/19/1996 and 03/30/2004.
Alert!
Problem Found
Accident Indicator
No New Issues Reported

Check with an authorized Honda dealer for any open recalls.

No Recalls Reported

No Recalls Reported

No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

Original manufacturer warranty likely voided by manufacturer after vehicle was severely damaged.
Warranty Voided
Warranty Voided
Warranty Voided

Looking for other 1996 HONDA CIVIC vehicles like this one in your area?
Search CARFAX Hot Listings for an up-to-date list of vehicles in your area, all with the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee!

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 28 record(s) for this 1996 HONDA CIVIC DX (1HGEJ6123TL012864).

Owner 1

Purchased:

Type:
Personal

Where:
Georgia

Est. miles/year:
---

Est. length owned:
2/15/96 - 1/18/99
(2 yrs. 11 mo.)

Date:
Mileage:
Source:
Comments:

02/15/1996

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Waynesville, GA
Registered as
personal vehicle

02/19/1996

Georgia
Police Report
Accident Reported
in Brantley County
Involving a front impact
with another motor vehicle
Severe damage reported
Airbag deployed

CARFAX Airbag Tips

04/17/1996

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Waynesville, GA
Title #30676336
Title or registration issued
First owner reported

05/01/1996

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Title #75726745
SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED

05/21/1996

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Waycross, GA
Title #75726745
SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED

10/17/1996

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Sparks, GA
Title #91247200

02/25/1997

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Nashville, GA
Title #32275557

01/18/1999
Service Plan Co.
Nashville, GA
Service Contract Issued

06/23/1999
Service Facility
Vehicle serviced

Owner 2

Purchased:

Type:
Lease

Where:
Georgia

Est. miles/year:
---

Est. length owned:
2/5/01 - 2/22/01
(17 days)

Date:
Mileage:
Source:
Comments:

02/05/2001
Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Atlanta, GA
Title #3955010362907
Title issued or updated
New owner reported

02/22/2001

Auto Auction
Sold at auction
in Southeast Region
Listed as
a fleet vehicle

04/17/2001
Auto Auction
Sold at auction
in Southeast Region
Listed as
a dealer vehicle

04/24/2001
Auto Auction
Sold at auction
in Southeast Region
Listed as
a dealer vehicle

05/08/2001

Georgia
Inspection Station
Passed emissions inspection

Owner 3

Purchased:

Where:
Georgia

Est. miles/year:
---

Est. length owned:
5/21/01 - 7/8/02
(1 yr. 1 mo.)

Date:
Mileage:
Source:
Comments:

05/21/2001
Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Kennesaw, GA
Title #3050011414007
Title issued or updated
New owner reported

05/22/2001

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Kennesaw, GA
Title #3050011414007
Registration issued or renewed

04/17/2002
Georgia
Inspection Station

Owner 4

Purchased:

Where:
Georgia

Est. miles/year:
---

Est. length owned:
7/8/02 - 9/1/04
(2 yrs. 1 mo.)

Date:
Mileage:
Source:
Comments:

07/08/2002
Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Jonesboro, GA
Title #778623021899013
Title issued or updated
New owner reported

08/29/2002

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Jonesboro, GA
Title #778623021899013

02/24/2003
Georgia
Inspection Station
Failed emissions inspection

02/27/2003
Georgia
Inspection Station

02/03/2004
Georgia
Inspection Station

03/30/2004

Georgia
Police Report
Accident Reported
in Clayton County
Involving a front impact
Minor damage reported

Owner 5

Purchased:

Where:
Georgia

Est. miles/year:
---

Est. length owned:
9/1/04 - present
(1 yr. 8 mo.)

Date:
Mileage:
Source:
Comments:

09/01/2004

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Jonesboro, GA
Title #778623021899013
New owner reported

10/18/2004
Georgia
Inspection Station
POTENTIAL ODOMETER ROLLBACK

CARFAX AdvisorTM
The readings causing this rollback were collected by a DMV or other verifiable source. Please verify the mileage with your dealer or a qualified mechanic.

11/08/2004

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Stone Mountain, GA
Title #777112043133002
Title issued or updated

05/07/2005
Georgia
Inspection Station

08/12/2005

Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Stone Mountain, GA
Title #777112043133002

Accident
CARFAX receives information on accidents in most states when an official police report is filed. Not all accidents are reported to the Police. The level of detail in the accident record varies by state depending on the state's accident report requirements. CARFAX recommends you obtain a vehicle inspection from your dealer or an independent mechanic for any car involved in an accident.
According to the National Safety Council, Injury Facts, 2003 edition, 12% of the 243 million registered vehicles in the U.S. were involved in an accident in 2002. Over 90% of these were considered minor or moderate.
CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 11.May.2006 13:09:54. New data will result in a change to this report.

Georgia Police Reports:

Provide an estimate of the extent of damage in its accident reports for the following:
SEVERE: The vehicle cannot be driven from the accident scene due to severe damage or an injury. This level of damage often results in a Salvage or Junk title.
MODERATE: The accident damage affects the operation of the vehicle and/or its parts. Examples include broken windows, trunk lids, doors, bumpers and tires.
MINOR: The accident damage does not affect the operation of the vehicle. Examples include dented bumpers, fenders, grills and body panels. This level of accident should not compromise vehicle safety.
NO DAMAGE: The vehicle was not damaged.
Are required if the estimated damage exceeds $500
Are released to CARFAX approximately 3 months after the accident date

Airbag Deployment
Occurs when the driver, passenger or side airbag has been used or deployed during a crash or other incident. If an airbag has been deployed, new or recycled airbags must be installed for the airbag system to return to operation. Use CARFAX Airbag Tips to make sure this vehicle's airbag system is functional.

Failed Emissions Inspection
The emissions check performed during a vehicle inspection indicated the vehicle was emitting more than allowable emissions standards and/or had missing or modified parts. Repeated failed emissions records can indicate engine problems and CARFAX recommends you have the vehicle inspected.

First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership.

Lease
When someone leases a car from a dealer, the dealer actually sells the vehicle to a leasing company. The leasing company then collects payments for the vehicle from the new owner for 24, 36, 48 or more months. A leasing company can be an independent car dealer or a car manufacturer.

New Owner Reported
When a vehicle is sold to a new owner, the Title must be transferred to the new owner(s) at a Department of Motor Vehicles.

Odometer Rollback
If a more recent odometer reading is less than an older reading, then the odometer may have been tampered with and "rolled back." The odometer readings triggering Potential Odometer Rollbacks are collected by a DMV or other verified source.

Ownership History
CARFAX defines an owner as an individual or business that possesses and uses a vehicle. Not all title transactions represent changes in ownership. To provide estimated number of owners, CARFAX proprietary technology analyzes all the events in a vehicle history. Estimated ownership is available for vehicles manufactured after 1994 and titled solely in the US including Puerto Rico. Dealers sometimes opt to take ownership of a vehicle and are required to in the following states: Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma and South Dakota. Please consider this as you review a vehicle's estimated ownership history.

Salvage Title
A Salvage Title is issued on a vehicle damaged to the extent that the cost of repairing the vehicle for safe operation exceeds its fair market value; or a vehicle that has been declared a Total Loss by an insurer or other state or jurisdiction. Some states treat Junk titles the same as Salvage but the majority use this title to indicate that a vehicle is not road worthy and cannot be titled again in that state. The following ten States also use Salvage titles to identify stolen vehicles - AZ, FL, GA, IL, MN, NJ, NM, NY, OK and OR.

Title Issued
A state issues a title to provide a vehicle owner with proof of ownership. Each title has a unique number. Each title or registration record on a CARFAX report does not necessarily indicate a change in ownership. In Canada, a registration and bill of sale are used as proof of ownership.

Additional Services & Resources
Insurance Center
CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARFAXฎ

ฉ 2006 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending. 11.May.2006 13:09:54

Accident Indicator
Accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources

Airbag Deployment
Occurs when the driver, passenger or side airbag has been used or deployed during a crash or other incident. If an airbag has been deployed, new or recycled airbags must be installed for the airbag system to return to operation.

Frame Damage
In most cases, a vehicle is inspected for frame damage after an accident or other incident. All levels of accidents from minor to severe can cause frame damage and in most cases it can be repaired. Having this vehicle's frame inspected before purchase is recommended. Go to framefacts.com for information about frame damage.

Odometer Rollback

Manufacturer Recall
Automobile manufacturers issue recall notices to inform owners of car defects that have come to the manufacturer's attention. Recalls also suggest improvements that can be made to improve the safety of a particular vehicle. Most manufacturer recalls can be repaired at no cost to you.

Basic Warranty
Most manufacturers offer a basic warranty for new vehicles. These warranties typically last for a certain amount of time or a set number of miles, whichever event comes first. A basic warranty typically covers everything except items that are subject to wear and tear or replacement in the ordinary course of vehicle ownership, such as oil and air filters, wiper blades and brake pads. See your owner's manual, the manufacturer's website or the dealer for specific details.

Salvage Title

Junk Title
A Junk Title is issued on a vehicle damaged to the extent that the cost of repairing the vehicle for safe operation exceeds its fair market value; or a vehicle that has been declared a Total Loss by an insurer or other state or jurisdiction. Some states treat Junk titles the same as Salvage but the majority use this title to indicate that a vehicle is not road worthy and cannot be titled again in that state.

Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title
A Rebuilt/Reconstructed vehicle is a salvage vehicle that has been repaired and restored to operation. These vehicles are often severely damaged before they are rebuilt and refurbished parts are typically used during reconstruction. In most states, an inspection of the vehicle is required before the vehicle is allowed to return to the road.

Loss Due To Fire Title
The vehicle sustained major damage due to fire. In most states, fire damage titles are issued when the cost of repairing the vehicle for safe operation exceeds its fair market value.

Flood Damage Title
States issue flood titles when a vehicle has been in a flood or has received extensive water damage.

Hail Damage Title
The vehicle sustained major damage due to hail. In most states, hail damage titles are issued when the cost of repairing the vehicle for safe operation exceeds its fair market value.

Manufacturer Buyback or Lemon
A vehicle, generally with major problems, that has been repurchased by or had its price renegotiated with the manufacturer. The specific requirements for vehicles that qualify as a "lemon" vary by state but most states mark an official document or issue a Manufacturer Buyback title for Lemon Law vehicles. In addition, most manufacturers will, as a courtesy, buy back some vehicles that do not meet Lemon Law specifications; these buybacks may or may not be recorded on the title.

Not Actual Mileage Title
When the seller certifies, under the Truth-in-Mileage Act, that the odometer reading does not reflect the vehicle's actual mileage. This may occur because the odometer was tampered with, broken, or replaced.

Exceeds Mechanical Limits
A vehicle with a 5-digit odometer cannot accurately track mileage after 99,999 miles because the odometer rolls over. This title is the result of a seller certifying under the Truth-in-Mileage Act, that the odometer reading EXCEEDS MECHANICAL LIMITS of the odometer.

Standard Equipment
AM / FM, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

Safety Options
4 Wheel ABS Optional, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts

IntegraXTR
05-11-2006, 01:27 PM
I really need to know this cars history so can you plz run this for me
JH4DC2382SS009147

xaznstylegrlx
05-11-2006, 03:43 PM
thx man. I called the DMV and ask about the title being salvage and if it is clean now. and they said it was never salvaged. Weird. Any possible answer to this?

xaznstylegrlx
05-11-2006, 05:58 PM
1995 ACURA INTEGRA GS-R
JH4DB8593SS001635
SEDAN 4 DR
1.8L L4 PFI DOHC / FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
• One owner
• Last reported mileage - 122,780 miles

Year purchased 1995
Type of owner Personal
10 yrs. 11 mo.
Owned in the following states/provinces See Details
Estimated miles driven per year 12,045/yr
Last reported odometer reading 122,780

No Problem
Guaranteed
No Problem
No Problem
GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.
Register | View Terms

Frame Damage Check

Airbag Deployment Check

No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check

No Issues Indicated
Accident Check

No Issues Reported

Check with an authorized Acura dealer for any open recalls.
No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

No data reported to CARFAX.

No Data Reported

Purchased: 1995
Type: Personal
Where: Indiana, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina
Est. miles/year: 12,045/yr
Est. length owned: 5/15/95 - present
(10 yrs. 11 mo.)

05/15/1995 Indiana
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Corydon, IN Registered as
personal vehicle
06/13/1995 531 Indiana
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Corydon, IN
Title #95032097064 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported
06/22/1998 43,550 Georgia
Inspection Station
Newnan, GA Passed emissions inspection
09/09/1999 64,398 Georgia
Inspection Station Passed emissions inspection
08/03/2000 78,525 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Bradenton, FL
Title #0081481147 Title issued or updated
08/07/2003 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Bradenton, FL
Title #0081481147 Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Vehicle color noted as Green
08/05/2004 114,000 South Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Union, SC
Title #770440130395302 Registration issued or renewed
08/10/2004 South Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Union, SC
Title #770440130395302 Title or registration issued
07/19/2005 122,780 South Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Title #770870146071986 Registration issued or renewed
07/25/2005 South Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Spartanburg, SC
Title #770870146071986 Title or registration issued
04/10/2006 North Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Hickory, NC
Title #770143061000023 Title issued or updated

xaznstylegrlx
05-11-2006, 06:00 PM
2001 HONDA S2000
JHMAP11401T001784
CONVERTIBLE
2.0L L4 FI SOHC 16V / REAR WHEEL DRIVE
• 3 owners
• Last reported mileage - 46,440 miles

Year purchased 2000 2004 2005
Type of owner Lease --- ---
Estimated length of ownership 3 years 1 yr. 5 mo. 9 months
Owned in the following states/provinces Alabama Alabama Alabama
Estimated miles driven per year --- --- ---
Last reported odometer reading 43,164 46,240 46,440

No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Register | View Terms

Frame Damage Check

No frame damage reported to CARFAX. No Issues Reported No Issues Reported No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment Check

No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check

No Issues Indicated
No Issues Indicated
No Issues Indicated
Accident Check

No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported

No Recalls Reported
No Recalls Reported
No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

Warranty Expired Warranty Expired Warranty Expired

Still looking? Find similar cars just listed for sale in your area.

Let us do the work! Get daily updates of HONDA S2000 for sale in your area.

Email:

Zip:

2002 HONDA S2000 Listed 1 day ago
Body Style: Convertible
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 PFI SOHC
Free CARFAX Report Curry Honda
Distance: 8.33 mi
Contact Dealer
2002 HONDA S2000 Listed 2 days ago
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 PFI SOHC
Free CARFAX Report Honda Mall of Georgia
Distance: 25.79 mi
Contact Dealer
2000 HONDA S2000 Listed 3 days ago
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 DOHC
Free CARFAX Report World Toyota
Contact Dealer

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 10 record(s) for this 2001 HONDA S2000 (JHMAP11401T001784).

Purchased: 2000
Type: Lease
Where: Alabama
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 12/19/00 - 1/17/04
(3 years)

12/19/2000 Alabama
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Daphne, AL Registered as
lease vehicle
01/25/2001 190 Alabama
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Daphne, AL
Title #27142118 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported
01/17/2004 43,164 Dealer Inventory
Alabama Vehicle sold
01/19/2004 Service Facility Vehicle serviced

Purchased: 2004
Est. length owned: 2/11/04 - 8/10/05
(1 yr. 5 mo.)

02/11/2004 43,214 Alabama
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Enterprise, AL
Title #32086569 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported
07/07/2004 45,639 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
08/12/2004 45,871 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
09/28/2004 46,238 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
11/24/2004 46,240 Service Facility Vehicle serviced

Purchased: 2005
Est. length owned: 8/10/05 - present
(9 months)

08/10/2005 46,440 Alabama
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Enterprise, AL
Title #34576094 Title issued or updated
New

TrizzyDizzy
05-13-2006, 02:18 PM
thansk a bunch man!

vstolayrov
05-13-2006, 05:03 PM
I need carfax for following:

jm1bc1411w0183345

jt8js47e4r0078977

1fafp36351w294668

wdbjf72f6va326446

4t1gb11e3su003202

thank you in advance

xaznstylegrlx
05-13-2006, 09:12 PM
damn lol alright here we go...
1998 MAZDA PROTEGE DX/LX/ES
JM1BC1411W0183345
SEDAN 4 DR
1.5L L4 FI DOHC 16V / FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
• One owner
• Last reported mileage - 193,174 miles

Year purchased 1998
Type of owner Lease
7 yrs. 10 mo.
Owned in the following states/provinces Georgia
Estimated miles driven per year 33,215/yr
Last reported odometer reading 193,174

No Problem
Guaranteed
No Problem
No Problem
Register | View Terms

Frame Damage Check

Airbag Deployment Check

Airbag deployment reported on 03/16/2000. Airbag Deployment
Odometer Rollback Check

No Issues Indicated
Accident Check

Accidents reported on: 10/27/1998, 03/16/2000 and 07/15/2002. Accident Indicator

No recalls still require repair.
No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

Warranty Expired

Let us do the work! Get daily updates of MAZDA PROTEGE for sale in your area.

Email:

Zip:

1999 MAZDA PROTEGE DX/LX Listed 13 hours ago
Body Style: Sedan 4 DR
Engine Type: 1.6L L4 EFI DOHC 16V
Free CARFAX Report Team Honda
Distance: 25.43 mi
Contact Dealer
1999 MAZDA PROTEGE ES Listed 3 days ago
Engine Type: 1.8L L4 PFI DOHC 16V
Free CARFAX Report Rick Case Mitsubishi
Distance: 13.16 mi
Contact Dealer
1998 MAZDA PROTEGE DX/LX/ES
Engine Type: 1.5L L4 FI DOHC 16V
Free CARFAX Report Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta
Contact Dealer

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 18 record(s) for this 1998 MAZDA PROTEGE DX/LX/ES (JM1BC1411W0183345).

Purchased: 1998
Type: Lease
Where: Georgia
Est. miles/year: 33,215/yr
Est. length owned: 1/3/98 - 11/22/05
(7 yrs. 10 mo.)

Not Reported NICB Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original
dealer
01/03/1998 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Franklin, TN Registered as
lease vehicle
02/02/1998 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Franklin, TN
Title #34054859 Title or registration issued
First owner reported
10/27/1998 Georgia
Police Report Accident Reported
in Dekalb County
Involving left side impact
Moderate damage reported
02/09/2000 69,579 Georgia
03/16/2000 Georgia
in Clayton County
Involving a front impact
Moderate damage reported
Airbag deployed

CARFAX Airbag Tips
04/27/2001 79,523 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Stone Mountain, GA
Title #9162011176907 Title issued or updated
05/02/2001 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Stone Mountain, GA
Title #4460011226002 Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported
01/14/2002 105,692 Georgia
01/14/2002 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Stone Mountain, GA
Title #4460011226002 Registration issued or renewed
Loan or lien reported
07/15/2002 Georgia
in Dekalb County
Involved right front impact
Severe damage reported
01/06/2003 124,886 Georgia
Inspection Station Failed emissions inspection
02/06/2003 126,039 Georgia
02/24/2004 148,188 Georgia
07/13/2004 154,577 Georgia
02/04/2005 168,035 Georgia
11/22/2005 193,174 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Georgia
Listed as
a fleet vehicle
05/13/2006 Mazda Motor of America, Inc. No recalls open for repair

xaznstylegrlx
05-13-2006, 09:13 PM
1994 LEXUS GS 300
JT8JS47E4R0078977
SEDAN 4 DR
3.0L L6 FI DOHC 24V / REAR WHEEL DRIVE
• DOES NOT qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee
• Last reported mileage - 144,724 miles

Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt No Problem
Fire/ Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback | Lemon No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits
Alert!
Problem Found
Alert! Severe problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This vehicle does not qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee.

Frame Damage Check

Airbag Deployment Check

No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check

See State DMV-reported Title Problems above. Inconsistent odometer reading indicated. Alert!
Problem Found
Accident Check

Accidents reported on: 08/27/1996, 12/25/1996, 07/04/1997 and 07/17/2005. Accident Indicator

Check with an authorized Lexus dealer for any open recalls.
No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

No Data Reported

Let us do the work! Get daily updates of LEXUS GS SERIES for sale in your area.

Email:

Zip:

1995 LEXUS GS 300
Engine Type: 3.0L L6 FI DOHC 24V
Free CARFAX Report Team Toyota
Contact Dealer
1993 LEXUS GS 300
Free CARFAX Report Legacy Toyota
Distance: 24.96 mi
Contact Dealer
1994 LEXUS GS 300
Free CARFAX Report Conyers Nissan
Distance: 15.12 mi
Contact Dealer

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 25 record(s) for this 1994 LEXUS GS 300 (JT8JS47E4R0078977).

05/20/1994 NICB Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original
dealer
08/15/1994 South Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Hilton Head Island, SC First owner reported
Registered as
rental vehicle
(major car rental company)
08/21/1995 19,618 Alabama
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Jasper, AL
Title #18365981 Title issued or updated
12/18/1995 24,608 Alabama
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Birmingham, AL
Title #18877566 Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported
08/27/1996 Alabama
Police Report
Birmingham, AL
Case #6092727 Accident Reported
Involving a rear impact
with another vehicle
12/25/1996 Alabama
Police Report
Tuscaloosa, AL
Case #6133815 Accident Reported
Involving a rear impact
with another vehicle
07/04/1997 Alabama
Police Report
Birmingham, AL
Case #7070662 Accident Reported
Involving right side impact
with another vehicle
05/04/2000 135,820 Tennessee
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Friendsville, TN
Title #60503741 Title or registration issued
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported
08/28/2000 Alabama
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Birmingham, AL
Title #26517285 Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported
06/24/2002 135,820 Tennessee
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Knoxville, TN
Title #65020296 New owner reported
NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE TITLE ISSUED
Loan or lien reported
CARFAX AdvisorTM
A NAM title is issued when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer to a DMV. The actual mileage of this vehicle is unknown.

Mileage reported after this reading is potentially unreliable.

08/02/2002 135,820 Tennessee
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Knoxville, TN
Title #65529905 NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE TITLE ISSUED
Loan or lien reported
12/30/2002 123,330 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Southeast Region
Listed as
a dealer vehicle
INCONSISTENT ODOMETER READING
CARFAX AdvisorTM
CARFAX analyzed this mileage history and is uncertain whether this reading represents a rollback or a clerical error. Please verify the mileage with your dealer or a qualified mechanic.

01/14/2003 123,477 Georgia
05/19/2003 127,369 Georgia
06/05/2003 127,403 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Southeast Region
Listed as
a dealer vehicle
07/17/2003 127,449 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Georgia
Listed as
a dealer vehicle
08/21/2003 127,452 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Georgia
Listed as
a dealer vehicle
11/24/2003 129,345 North Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Winston Salem, NC
Title #775486033284061 Registration issued or renewed
New owner reported
12/16/2003 135,820 Tennessee
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Knoxville, TN
Title #67659750 NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE TITLE ISSUED
Loan or lien reported
12/23/2003 135,820 Tennessee
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Knoxville, TN
Loan or lien reported
12/30/2003 135,820 Tennessee
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Knoxville, TN
Loan or lien reported
01/22/2005 144,339 Georgia
01/26/2005 144,724 Georgia
01/26/2005 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Stone Mountain, GA
Title #775496050260002 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
07/17/2005 Georgia
in Dekalb County
Involved right front impact
Moderate damage reported

xaznstylegrlx
05-13-2006, 09:13 PM
2001 FORD FOCUS SE/SE COMFORT
1FAFP36351W294668
STATION WAGON
2.0L L4 SFI DOHC / FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
• 3 owners
• Last reported mileage - 74,000 miles

Year purchased 2001 2002 2005
Type of owner Commercial lease --- ---
Estimated length of ownership 1 yr. 2 mo. 2 yrs. 6 mo. 1 yr. 1 mo.
Owned in the following states/provinces Georgia Ohio, Georgia Georgia
Estimated miles driven per year --- --- ---
Last reported odometer reading 70,000 70,200 74,000

No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Register | View Terms

Frame Damage Check

No frame damage reported to CARFAX. No Issues Reported No Issues Reported No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment Check

Airbag deployment reported on 06/28/2002. Airbag Deployment No New Issues Reported No New Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check

No Issues Indicated
No Issues Indicated
No Issues Indicated
Accident Check

Accident reported on 06/28/2002. Accident Indicator No New Issues Reported No New Issues Reported

Available directly from Ford. A current list of recalls available at

www.ford.com.
No Recalls Reported
No Recalls Reported
No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

Warranty Expired Warranty Expired Warranty Expired

Let us do the work! Get daily updates of FORD FOCUS for sale in your area.

Email:

Zip:

2001 FORD FOCUS SE/SE COMFORT Listed 3 hours ago
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 PFI SOHC 8V
Free CARFAX Report Peachtree Ford
Contact Dealer
2001 FORD FOCUS ZX3 Listed 6 hours ago
Body Style: Coupe 3 DR
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 SFI DOHC
Free CARFAX Report Team Honda
Contact Dealer
2001 FORD FOCUS ZTS Listed 7 hours ago
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 SFI DOHC
Free CARFAX Report Marietta Toyota
Distance: 20.94 mi
Contact Dealer

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 11 record(s) for this 2001 FORD FOCUS SE/SE COMFORT (1FAFP36351W294668).

Purchased: 2001
Type: Commercial lease
Est. length owned: 6/8/01 - 8/19/02
(1 yr. 2 mo.)

04/26/2001 NICB Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original
dealer
06/08/2001 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Tucker, GA Registered as
commercial lease vehicle
06/22/2001 1 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Des Plaines, IL
Title #7739011737002 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported
06/28/2002 Georgia
in Floyd County
Involving a front impact
Minor damage reported
Airbag deployed

CARFAX Airbag Tips
08/19/2002 70,000 Fleet Management Co.
Des Plaines, IL Lease vehicle sold
Registered as commercial fleet vehicle

Purchased: 2002
Where: Ohio, Georgia
Est. length owned: 8/27/02 - 3/18/05
(2 yrs. 6 mo.)

08/27/2002 Ohio
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Akron, OH
Title #7702499597 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
09/09/2002 Ohio
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Cleveland, OH
Title #1805134643 Title issued or updated
09/10/2002 Ohio
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Whitesburg, GA
Title #1805137244 Title issued or updated
11/27/2002 70,200 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Carrollton, GA
Title #770986023315020 Title issued or updated
03/05/2004 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Carrollton, GA
Title #770986023315020 Registration issued or renewed

Est. length owned: 3/18/05 - present
(1 yr. 1 mo.)

03/18/2005 74,000 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Carrollton, GA
Title #773259050775020 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported

TrizzyDizzy
05-14-2006, 01:25 PM
Hate to bother you again, but check this one for me please.

JHMAP114XYT004802

xaznstylegrlx
05-14-2006, 03:01 PM
for krucial7integra:
1995 ACURA INTEGRA GS-R
JH4DC2382SS009147
HATCHBACK 2 DR
1.8L L4 PFI DOHC / FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
• 4 owners
• Last reported mileage - 176,500 miles

The number of owners is estimated by CARFAX Owners 1-2 Owner 3 Owner 4
Year purchased 1995 2005 2006
Type of owner Personal --- ---
Estimated length of ownership 9 yrs. 9 mo. 4 months 3 months
Owned in the following states/provinces Virginia, South Carolina Georgia South Carolina
Estimated miles driven per year 20,075/yr --- ---
Last reported odometer reading 196,495 169,485 176,500

CARFAX guarantees the information in this section Owners 1-2 Owner 3 Owner 4
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Register | View Terms

Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX Owners 1-2 Owner 3 Owner 4
Frame Damage Check

Airbag Deployment Check

No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check

Potential odometer rollback indicated.
No Issues Indicated Potential Odometer Rollback No New Issues Indicated
Accident Check

No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported

Check with an authorized Acura dealer for any open recalls.
No Recalls Reported
No Recalls Reported
No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

No Data Reported
No Data Reported
No Data Reported

Let us do the work! Get daily updates of ACURA INTEGRA for sale in your area.

Email:

Zip:

1994 ACURA INTEGRA GS-R Listed 1 day ago
Body Style: Hatchback 2 DR
Engine Type: 1.8L L4 PFI DOHC
Free CARFAX Report Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta
Distance: 21.62 mi
Contact Dealer
1996 ACURA INTEGRA LS
Engine Type: 1.8L L4 PFI DOHC 16V
Free CARFAX Report Honda Carland
Distance: 17.25 mi
Contact Dealer
1995 ACURA INTEGRA GS-R
Engine Type: 1.8L L4 PFI DOHC
Free CARFAX Report Toyota South
Distance: 16.25 mi
Contact Dealer

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 12 record(s) for this 1995 ACURA INTEGRA GS-R (JH4DC2382SS009147).

Owner 1
Purchased: 1995
Type: Personal
Where: Virginia
Est. length owned: 11/15/95 - 8/16/05
(9 yrs. 9 mo.)

11/15/1995 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Quantico, VA Registered as
personal vehicle
11/20/1995 108 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Camp Lejeune, NC Title or registration issued
First owner reported
11/20/1995 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Quantico, VA Title or registration issued
09/26/2002 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Camp Lejeune, NC Title or registration issued
10/22/2004 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Charleston, SC Title or registration issued

Owner 2
Where: South Carolina
Est. length owned: 8/16/05 - 8/24/05
(8 days)

08/16/2005 South Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lugoff, SC
Title #770280147508368 Title or registration issued
New owner reported
08/24/2005 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Suwanee, GA Vehicle purchase reported
08/24/2005 196,495 Georgia

Owner 3
Est. length owned: 9/20/05 - 2/7/06
(4 months)

09/20/2005 169,485 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Suwanee, GA
Title #773204052637016 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
POTENTIAL ODOMETER ROLLBACK
Vehicle color noted as Black
CARFAX AdvisorTM
The readings causing this rollback were collected by a DMV or other verifiable source. Please verify the mileage with your dealer or a qualified mechanic.

10/04/2005 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Suwanee, GA
Title #773204052637016 Registration issued or renewed
Vehicle color noted as Black

Owner 4
Purchased: 2006
Where: South Carolina
Est. length owned: 2/7/06 - present
(3 months)

02/07/2006 176,500 South Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Title #770550155002235 Registration issued or renewed
New owner reported
02/13/2006 South Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Title #770550155002235 Title or registration issued

xaznstylegrlx
05-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Hate to bother you again, but check this one for me please.

JHMAP114XYT004802
2000 HONDA S2000
JHMAP114XYT004802
CONVERTIBLE
2.0L L4 DOHC / REAR WHEEL DRIVE
• 5 owners
• Last reported mileage - 44,610 miles

The number of owners is estimated by CARFAX Owners 1-3 Owner 4 Owner 5
Year purchased 2000 2003 2004
Type of owner Corporate lease --- ---
Estimated length of ownership 3 yrs. 2 mo. 11 months 1 yr. 11 mo.
Owned in the following states/provinces Kentucky, North Carolina North Carolina Maryland
Estimated miles driven per year 11,680/yr --- ---
Last reported odometer reading 35,920 44,273 44,610

CARFAX guarantees the information in this section Owners 1-3 Owner 4 Owner 5
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Register | View Terms

Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX Owners 1-3 Owner 4 Owner 5
Frame Damage Check

Airbag Deployment Check

No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check

No Issues Indicated
No Issues Indicated
No Issues Indicated
Accident Check

Accident reported on 06/09/2003.
No Issues Reported Accident Indicator No New Issues Reported

No Recalls Reported
No Recalls Reported
No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

Warranty Active Warranty Expired Warranty Expired

Let us do the work! Get daily updates of HONDA S2000 for sale in your area.

Email:

Zip:

2001 HONDA S2000 Listed 1 day ago
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 FI SOHC 16V
Free CARFAX Report Jim Waters Motor Co.
Distance: 37.71 mi
Contact Dealer
2001 HONDA S2000 Listed 1 day ago
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 FI SOHC 16V
Free CARFAX Report Curry Honda
Contact Dealer
2000 HONDA S2000
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 DOHC
Free CARFAX Report World Toyota
Contact Dealer

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 15 record(s) for this 2000 HONDA S2000 (JHMAP114XYT004802).

Owner 1
Purchased: 2000
Type: Corporate lease
Where: Kentucky
Est. length owned: 3/31/00 - 6/1/01
(1 yr. 2 mo.)

02/24/2000 4 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
Electrical system serviced
03/31/2000 Kentucky
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Ashland, KY Registered as
corporate lease vehicle
03/31/2000 72 Kentucky
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Hillsboro, OH
Title #000910100054 Title or registration issued
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported
04/28/2000 335 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
09/19/2000 2,910 Kentucky
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Ashland, KY
Title #002630100084 Title or registration issued
11/02/2000 3,174 Kentucky
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Grayson, KY
Title #003070220050 Title or registration issued
12/28/2000 11,282 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
Lubed oil and filter changed
01/11/2001 12,335 North Carolina
Inspection Station
Raleigh, NC Passed emissions inspection

Owner 2
Purchased: 2001
Where: North Carolina
Est. length owned: 6/1/01 - 2/12/02
(8 months)

06/01/2001 14,405 North Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fayetteville, NC
Title #779548011528115 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported

Owner 3
Purchased: 2002
Est. length owned: 2/12/02 - 6/5/03
(1 yr. 3 mo.)

02/12/2002 17,569 North Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Morrisville, NC
Title #770793020439561 Registration issued or renewed
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported
02/24/2003 35,920 North Carolina
Inspection Station

Owner 4
Purchased: 2003
Est. length owned: 6/5/03 - 5/19/04
(11 months)

06/05/2003 36,888 North Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Raleigh, NC
Title #774151031566107 Registration issued or renewed
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported
06/09/2003 North Carolina
Police Report
Case #100917715 Accident Reported
in Wake County
Involving a left rear impact
Very minor damage reported
04/16/2004 44,273 North Carolina
Inspection Station

Owner 5
Purchased: 2004
Where: Maryland
Est. length owned: 5/19/04 - present
(1 yr. 11 mo.)

05/19/2004 44,610 Maryland
Motor Vehicle Dept.
College Park, MD
Title #34545152 Registration issued or renewed
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported

IntegraXTR
05-14-2006, 03:31 PM
thanks!!!! ok, just 1 more plz

1HGEM1153YL028297

TrizzyDizzy
05-14-2006, 07:50 PM
thansk a bunch man

PawnShopCEO
05-14-2006, 09:16 PM
2hgeh3380nh500097 please sir

nextlevel
05-15-2006, 05:05 PM
JH4DC23901S000681 please

TrizzyDizzy
05-19-2006, 12:46 PM
for anyone, whenever you get a chance please...

JT8BD6854W0032480

Miyoko
05-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Some deals are just to good to be true so I needa see if I can get someone to check this out for me
2HGEJ6444YH111517
Thanks