PDA

View Full Version : I would like to apolagize to 1civic

Vteckidd
04-29-2006, 08:25 PM
i shouldnt have called you out knowing that someone COULD or there was a possibility of buying my motor.

however, you can run me in a month when the new motor comes out, so that gives you some time

Love, your daddy
Mike aka vteckidd

1civic
04-30-2006, 02:33 AM
I'll be ready...TRUST ME.... :goodjob: ....Just make sure you set it up for a 1/4 mile drag race... ;) ...I'm Counting down...29 days left......

KevinT707
04-30-2006, 01:51 PM
hehe, you guys are so funny :gay: ..

AnclyT
04-30-2006, 03:00 PM
wish we could have gotten a run in.. :burnout:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-30-2006, 03:06 PM
lol

1civic
04-30-2006, 04:08 PM
wish we could have gotten a run in.. :burnout:

You want to run my Slow Ass RB ? I think that would be an honer... ;)

HalfBaked
04-30-2006, 07:48 PM
A month from now?

I should be up for that hopefully...

1civic
04-30-2006, 08:58 PM
A month from now?

I should be up for that hopefully...

So you'll be down for a Dig run ? If so sounds good to me... :goodjob:
I like the 1/4 mile races, It don't take much skill to do hwy pulls..Thats my :2cents:

Vteckidd
04-30-2006, 10:11 PM
name what street racing spot is ACTUALLY a 1/4 mile, i have NEVER been to one that long.

it doesnt take skill to do highway pulls, but i shows what car has the most power, turbo cars have an advantage on wy pulls thats why i do them

HalfBaked
04-30-2006, 11:21 PM
So you'll be down for a Dig run ? If so sounds good to me... :goodjob:
I like the 1/4 mile races, It don't take much skill to do hwy pulls..Thats my :2cents:

I'll rape you from a dig too...

Tell ya what, I've even use the tires I use while I'm daily driving.

1civic
05-01-2006, 12:33 AM
I'll rape you from a dig too...

Tell ya what, I've even use the tires I use while I'm daily driving.

If your car only run a 13.5 I highly doubt you will rape me... :lmfao: ...
Your cars quick but not that Quick..Sry... :goodjob:

1civic
05-01-2006, 12:39 AM
name what street racing spot is ACTUALLY a 1/4 mile, i have NEVER been to one that long.

it doesnt take skill to do highway pulls, but i shows what car has the most power, turbo cars have an advantage on wy pulls thats why i do them

I'll make this Short and Sweet....We go to a DRAG STRIP of your choice...I know what my car will run RIGHT NOW....But it don't take much for my car to run in the 11's...SO I hope your ready..... :lmfao: ....
You got 28 days now... :goodjob:

HalfBaked
05-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Well I know you have an rb20 and a s14, so I'd guess you run mid 15s?

And ya that 13.50 was my best run. It was almost made about 6 months ago...

So you going to be at the importshowdown at silver dollar???

Dragonfly5338
05-01-2006, 12:43 AM
I'll be at Import Showdown. :D

1civic
05-01-2006, 12:50 AM
Well I know you have an rb20 and a s14, so I'd guess you run mid 15s?

And ya that 13.50 was my best run. It was almost made about 6 months ago...

So you going to be at the importshowdown at silver dollar???

My car has run the 1/4 mile and 1/8 mile....With the car the way it is now it ran faster than your 13.5...Sry...

I think this is what your post said: Car dyno'd at 276whp/302 ft-lbs of torque tuned at batlground.
Car ran a 13.5 in 1/4 and trapped at 108. Car will easily run 12s with good driver.

So I know you can't drive because of this post...You time was slow.... :lmfao: ...It takes no skill on a Hwy and the higher WHP car will win...
If I have a Chance it will be in the 1/4 mile...Thx... :goodjob:

HalfBaked
05-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Yea.

You are exactly right.

You know the dyno numbers I made on my previous set-up.

Congrats.

1/4 mile is fine with me, I'm confident enough to know what I'll run next time its at the track.

1civic
05-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Yea.

You are exactly right.

You know the dyno numbers I made on my previous set-up.

Congrats.

1/4 mile is fine with me, I'm confident enough to know what I'll run next time its at the track.

But you are going to be pushing more power right....Well It don't get easier to drive I hope you know that...If You think my car will be the same your wrong.... :lmfao: Like I said it don't take much for my car to break into the 11's ... :goodjob:

4dmin
05-01-2006, 07:43 AM
FUCK IT I'LL TAKE ALL OF YOU ON VTECKIDD + 1CIVIC + HALFBAKED... 1/4....

FOOT RACE! LOL :lmao:

Vteckidd
05-01-2006, 09:37 AM
the mor this guy opens his mouth the more i think "ricer"

"my car will run 11s", LOL then why isnt it? Your car has gone faster than 13.5, post the timeslip

Man, 1civic is like the COOLEST guy on this website, hes a master engine builder, a master drag racer, hes knows EVERYTHING, hell , want to come have my job since your so awesome!

SIKE

Vteckidd
05-01-2006, 09:43 AM
My car has run the 1/4 mile and 1/8 mile....With the car the way it is now it ran faster than your 13.5...Sry...

I think this is what your post said: Car dyno'd at 276whp/302 ft-lbs of torque tuned at batlground.
Car ran a 13.5 in 1/4 and trapped at 108. Car will easily run 12s with good driver.

So I know you can't drive because of this post...You time was slow.... :lmfao:

LOL see halfbaked, this is what im talking about. He thinks you cant drive, but i GUARANTEE he wont post a TIMESLIP of his own that shows him running a faster time.

BTW i know ALL the cars hes owned the last 2 years, ant they were:

LS Swapped EF
B16 Swapped EF
RB20 240sx thats stock

so dont say you have had some 11 second cars, or 12 second cars. hell even 13 second cars.

...It takes no skill on a Hwy and the higher WHP car will win...

So how do you explain me beating Dan in his Lexus OFF the bottle? Higher whp cars dont always win

BTEC
05-01-2006, 09:47 AM
1 civic is cool as shit. He called me saturday like u wanted to beat me up for real? LOL!! We talked for like a hr or so. Hes cool as hell. :goodjob:

As for these races, I got a new windshield saturday so ill be hitting the dragstrip again chumps. Who want some? 12's here i come. My goal i made for this year is to run 12's so its gonna be done. I might go ahead a hit 11 b4 the season is over so i can do 10's next year. :dunno: well see

BABY J
05-01-2006, 09:47 AM

I have a spot... it's in Clayton though... south of the airport. 1/4 mile and then some... when yall are ready PM me, and I will play host. No more than the runners and video peeps though... I do not do cheerleader races. ;)

KevinT707
05-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Whats up with all this hostility, 1Civic is a good guy.

4dmin
05-01-2006, 11:58 AM
So how do you explain me beating Dan in his Lexus OFF the bottle? Higher whp cars dont always win

pwr/weight, accleration, gearing, etc.. all play parts on hwy run, i've beat cars w/ more power and been beat by cars w/ less :goodjob:

Vteckidd
05-01-2006, 12:02 PM
thats my point, his blanket statement that only high whp cars win the interastate runs is wrong.

He may be a "nice" guy in person, but hes an internet jockey/keyboard commando know it all on IA. he really makes me laugh

Tadoman23
05-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Having the right gears is definately a key part!!! (just ask Andy) lol

1civic
05-01-2006, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=vteckidd]the mor this guy opens his mouth the more i think "ricer"

"my car will run 11s", LOL then why isnt it? Your car has gone faster than 13.5, post the timeslip

Man, 1civic is like the COOLEST guy on this website, hes a master engine builder, a master drag racer, hes knows EVERYTHING, hell , want to come have my job since your so awesome!

Your car will run 11's Right? How the hell do you know ? :rolleyes: ... If You done a 1/4 mile Calculator to find this out then do my car and tell me what you get.. :D Oh and if you read back I said It would not take much to run an 11 second pass...My car does not run that..SRY..

Oh and we know whos the coolest MIKE....Your my Daddy remember.. :lmfao:

1civic
05-01-2006, 03:05 PM

I think you wrote this about the Higher power cars.... :lmfao: Why change what you said ?....Start looking at your post Mike.. ;)

1civic
05-01-2006, 03:11 PM
LOL see halfbaked, this is what im talking about. He thinks you cant drive, but i GUARANTEE he wont post a TIMESLIP of his own that shows him running a faster time.

BTW i know ALL the cars hes owned the last 2 years, ant they were:

LS Swapped EF
B16 Swapped EF
RB20 240sx thats stock

so dont say you have had some 11 second cars, or 12 second cars. hell even 13 second cars.

I think the list goes like this...THX... :goodjob:
[QUOTE=1civic]89 VW Jetta...(totaled because of a deer)..Fuker..
90 Nissan hardbody (motor blew)
89 Honda Crx (motor blew)
91 Honda Crx (sold)
94 Nissan Sentra (sold)
95 Acura Integra (sold)
01 VW Jetta 1.8T (Broke the tranny) '04
90 Toyota 4x4 (motor blew) '04
90 Honda Civic Hatch (sold) '05
91 Honda Civic Hatch (sold) '05
96 Nissan 240sx...Current... :D
95 Honda Civic Coupe....Current.. :D

BABY J
05-01-2006, 03:15 PM
^^ I'm like you, I got a project that makes it where I do not scare easily (although it is currently headerless) ... but UNLIKE you I will rather let the ride do the talking. If I have not learned anything in 27 years, I've def learned when to STFU. I mean hey, if you are sure you're gonna win when you 2 run then kool... but what a fuck-tard you're gonna look like if you lose, simply b/c ur yapping a lot. Not tryna flame, don't know u @ all. But there IS a possibility that you will lose right?? **insert theme from jeopardy** "doo doo doo doo doo doo dooooooo. doo doo doo doo DO, do do do do do dooo doo doo doo doo doo dooooo. DO do do do do. do. do BANG BONG"

1civic
05-01-2006, 03:21 PM
^^ I'm like you, I got a project that makes it where I do not scare easily (although it is currently headerless) ... but UNLIKE you I will rather let the ride do the talking. If I have not learned anything in 27 years, I've def learned when to STFU. I mean hey, if you are sure you're gonna win when you 2 run then kool... but what a fuck-tard you're gonna look like if you lose, simply b/c ur yapping a lot. Not tryna flame, don't know u @ all. But there IS a possibility that you will lose right?? **insert theme from jeopardy** "doo doo doo doo doo doo dooooooo. doo doo doo doo DO, do do do do do dooo doo doo doo doo doo dooooo. DO do do do do. do. do BANG BONG"

I will say RIGHT now if we was to run on the Hwy I would lose and If I have a chance it would be the 1/4 mile....Mike started on me so I'm going along with it...Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm not the one to talk shit...But I'm not going to back down from a callout... :goodjob:

BABY J
05-01-2006, 03:25 PM
^^ Kool. So from a dig you think you have a chance... streets or slicks? Mike... will u be ready in 29 days? (I'm tryna keep this shit business so yall can stop the personal attacks/shit talking/whatever yall call it), that's all.

Vteckidd
05-01-2006, 03:27 PM
i should be, starting buying alot of stuff today, still need to find a head for the new "motor"

1civic
05-01-2006, 03:29 PM
^^ Kool. So from a dig you think you have a chance... streets or slicks? Mike... will u be ready in 29 days? (I'm tryna keep this shit business so yall can stop the personal attacks/shit talking/whatever yall call it), that's all.

I've never run my car with slicks...The way it is with the 255/35 P-Zero Nero it pulled a 1.9 60 foot...2.0 constant though... :goodjob:

BABY J
05-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Kool. So we can agree to wait and let the cars do the talking... hell by then I may even be ready to play! I ain't SCERD --> I'm not exactly READY, but def not scerd. :)

I've never run my car with slicks...The way it is with the 255/35 P-Zero Nero it pulled a 1.9 60 foot...2.0 constant though... :goodjob:

I do not know your setup so I can't gauge if your 60ft times are "good" or "bad". But I guess we'll see. But this is a VHT-less street run through the 1/4 on asphalt. If you think your 60ft (or even your trap) is gonna be what it is at the track then you will be in for quite the surprise. I hope you have some street-race + street-tire seattime/tactics under your belt.

Vteckidd
05-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Kool. So we can agree to wait and let the cars do the talking... hell by then I may even be ready to play! I ain't SCERD --> I'm not exactly READY, but def not scerd. :)

I do not know your setup so I can't gauge if your 60ft times are "good" or "bad". But I guess we'll see. But this is a VHT-less street run through the 1/4 on asphalt. If you think your 60ft (or even your trap) is gonna be what it is at the track then you will be in for quite the surprise. I hope you have some street-race + street-tire seattime/tactics under your belt.
+1 vote

1civic
05-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Kool. So we can agree to wait and let the cars do the talking... hell by then I may even be ready to play! I ain't SCERD --> I'm not exactly READy, but def not scerd. :)

Sounds good to me... If I lose I lose...No thing to me...I wasn't the one to call anyone out Remember that... ;) This is E-thug callout from Mike not me..Sry guys...You see the thread says SORRY 1Civic... :doh: Anyways I'm down when this car is finished...Later... :D

Vteckidd
05-01-2006, 03:39 PM
its not an Ethug, you know i dont bullshit.

an didnt i say "loser shakes the winners hand"

DOH, hooked on phonics ownz joo

BABY J
05-01-2006, 03:39 PM
^^ Good stuff. Hell I may even ebay a ITR/TODA knockoff by then so I can at least "PLAY"... SHIT!!!

1civic
05-01-2006, 03:40 PM

If you Remember "THE HOLE" then that should tell you something.... But yes I've been doing this a while... :tongue: ...

BABY J
05-01-2006, 03:44 PM
^^ Good stuff 1CIVIC, good stuff. ;)

Vteckidd
05-01-2006, 03:46 PM
the hole , LOL FUCK THAT, you guys still go out there? i have MUCH better spots

1civic
05-01-2006, 03:49 PM

No that was a long time ago.... :rolleyes: ...Damn Mike I was just giveing a Example thats all...Anyone who was Big into street racing went there Back in the day... :goodjob:

Vteckidd
05-01-2006, 03:50 PM
I know what you MEANT, i can read

BTEC
05-01-2006, 04:14 PM
well pm us date and time and ill waxed everybodys ass who shows up. :dunno: Dnt matter to me nah mean.

1civic
05-01-2006, 04:19 PM
well pm us date and time and ill waxed everybodys ass who shows up. :dunno: Dnt matter to me nah mean.

*Raises White Flag*......... :lmfao:

BABY J
05-01-2006, 04:21 PM

He was scared of that vtec POWAH btec.

BTEC
05-01-2006, 04:22 PM
see, he knows what the deal is. he choose to save himself the gas and more importantly the embarrasment. do u others just want to go dwn fighting for a lost couse or what?

LOL!!!

1civic
05-01-2006, 04:34 PM
see, he knows what the deal is. he choose to save himself the gas and more importantly the embarrasment. do u others just want to go dwn fighting for a lost couse or what?

LOL!!!

I had to give up....I found out you was the King of street racing.. :rolleyes: I'll be back to get my Crown don't worry..... :lmfao:

BTEC
05-01-2006, 04:37 PM
I had to give up....I found out you was the King of street racing.. :rolleyes: I'll be back to get my Crown don't worry..... :lmfao:
thats cool, im always ready for a challange. But at least u know, thats the point i was trying to make. :king: <-LOL!!!

1civic
05-01-2006, 04:40 PM
thats cool, im always ready for a challange. But at least u know, thats the point i was trying to make. :king: <-LOL!!!

Once I fix my Vtec fuse I'll be back don't worry..... :lmfao: ...

BTEC
05-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Once I fix my Vtec fuse I'll be back don't worry..... :lmfao: ...
dang, u r the master bc most ppl dnt think to check that fuse. Gess i better turn my bost up since u know the secret.

Vteckidd
05-01-2006, 04:50 PM
RBs have vtack, holy shit!

BTEC
05-01-2006, 04:54 PM
dnt get sked now dood!! u called him ot so dnt try to back out now. LOL!!!

1civic
05-01-2006, 04:56 PM

The 26 does....lol...But I was talking about my Civic....I need to c/k the Blinker fluid too...That shit quit working again.... :( ...These hondas have all this stuff to keep up with... :rolleyes: ...Oh well... :lmfao:

1civic
05-03-2006, 03:18 PM
26 days left Mike...... :lmfao:

Vteckidd
05-03-2006, 03:46 PM
your counting down till the time you get embarressed? thats odd

1civic
05-03-2006, 03:52 PM
your counting down till the time you get embarressed? thats odd

I just want to race....DAMNIT..... :lmfao:..

Really though I don't think you'll have it done, But we will see I guess.. :D

Vteckidd
05-03-2006, 04:10 PM
yes we will

HalfBaked
05-03-2006, 04:12 PM
My motor is at das machine shop...

Vteckidd
05-03-2006, 04:24 PM
hakfbaked you can go first, see if hes even worth my time, your prob more a match for me

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2006, 05:05 PM
lol such hostility in here

1civic
05-03-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm so glad to see you guys are getting your shit together...lol.....Hopefuly all goes well with you alls builds...Best of luck.... :goodjob: ...Later..

HalfBaked
05-03-2006, 10:24 PM
hakfbaked you can go first, see if hes even worth my time, your prob more a match for me

If you're building something better then before, I'm sure you'd rape me.

So yea, I'd definately enjoy going first against Mr. rb20.

The last rb20 car I raced, I gave about 3-4 car head start and passed him like he wasn't moving.

1civic
05-04-2006, 05:05 AM

The last rb20 car I raced, I gave about 3-4 car head start and passed him like he wasn't moving.

Your car ran a 13.5.....I don't think from a dig you would have one...SRY..Not my car.. ;) Highway shits out...We run from a dig...K...
Now your new setup will have more power cool, But you said yourself with a better driver your car would have been in the 12's...So When in this time have you learned to drive this car that doesn't even have a Motor in it...I don't think you are going to be able to set this car up and have it running in a Month...You guys kill me with this shit talk...I know what my car ran and I can give a shit about what anyone thinks...I will be waiting for both of you...My car is running and will be running, Will it be the same I don't think so.... ;) ..... May the Best car win... :D ... Just remember alot more goes into setting the car up...You can have all the power you want, If it don't stick then I hate it for you... :eek: ....Have a great day and I'll be riding around waiting... :lmfao: ....Later... :slap:

BABY J
05-04-2006, 07:17 AM
lol such hostility in here

LOL. I know right? Good times, good times.

HalfBaked
05-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Your car ran a 13.5.....I don't think from a dig you would have one...SRY..Not my car.. ;) Highway shits out...We run from a dig...K...
Now your new setup will have more power cool, But you said yourself with a better driver your car would have been in the 12's...So When in this time have you learned to drive this car that doesn't even have a Motor in it...I don't think you are going to be able to set this car up and have it running in a Month...You guys kill me with this shit talk...I know what my car ran and I can give a shit about what anyone thinks...I will be waiting for both of you...My car is running and will be running, Will it be the same I don't think so.... ;) ..... May the Best car win... :D ... Just remember alot more goes into setting the car up...You can have all the power you want, If it don't stick then I hate it for you... :eek: ....Have a great day and I'll be riding around waiting... :lmfao: ....Later... :slap:

Hmm.

Lets think.

I was trying to sell my car, of course I'm going to say things like it can run 12s. Not to mention each time I've run it my 60ft. has gotten lower and lower. If you think a dig is the only chance you have fine by me. :goodjob:

Big Baller
05-04-2006, 09:55 AM

No way dude I want dibs on the RB20 Fag

BABY J
05-04-2006, 09:56 AM
My motor is at das machine shop...

What shop do you use (if you do not mind sharing, if you do PM me)? I am looking for a lil "local finesse" for my DD.

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 10:16 AM
No way dude I want dibs on the RB20 Fag
kick his ass seabass

what i find funny is how 1civic likes to talk all thie shit in the world, then when someone responds he whines like a bitch.

Bobby, whats the FASTEST your RB has gone, arent you the one that said "with some minor work my car will run 11s". SO you must suck at driving too.

see, halfbaked, this is what i was talking about. This 1civic character is like the BEST at everything, hes schoolin us OGs (sarcasm). Bobby builds the best motors, has the most knowledge, is the BEST driver, than anyone on this site, yet he still cant beat a stock SR FWD sentra LOL what a loser

Bobby i like how you go talk to our previous customers an tell them how we screwed something up, when , in fact, YOU were the one asking us what to do in certain situations LOL what a retard

BTEC
05-04-2006, 10:19 AM
What shop do you use (if you do not mind sharing, if you do PM me)? I am looking for a lil "local finesse" for my DD.
Joe Bloes Machine does it all and have excellent prices.

BABY J
05-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Joe Bloes Machine does it all and have excellent prices.

Ass. -2349834234783.87% for you and every1 who lives on your street. :)

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Ass. -2349834234783.87% for you and every1 who lives on your street. :)
PWNED!!!

Speedm0(\)key
05-04-2006, 10:27 AM
"all of your cars are slow, and your gf's are stuck up little bitches"

- me and Gerard from 'the last race' short film

Big Baller
05-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Well bitch you want to run. Where you at with your rb car

u_like_me
05-04-2006, 10:51 AM
1civic will kick your sorry ass bitch..

Big Baller
05-04-2006, 11:05 AM

I'm sure he will lets put $500 on it.

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 11:09 AM
I'm sure he will lets put $500 on it.
u gots to be 1 dumb muthafukuh to make a bet like that. Dude, u dnt have a change in hell. 1civic owns yo ass bitch!!!!!

Big Baller
05-04-2006, 11:12 AM
I'm sure he does, since he owns me he will show up with cash in hand.

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 11:15 AM
ill put $500 on it too

odds are in 1civics favor, but id love to see him lose

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm sure he does, since he owns me he will show up with cash in hand.
I got 5 on this shit. and my 5 aint on ur monkey ass!!!! LOL!!!
whose this bandwaggon bitch vteckidd cheering u on? let em at him. i heard stories about him.

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 11:22 AM
spoolin i will kick the shit out of your car now, wait, we both dont have cars, MY DAILY IS FASTER THAN YOURS!

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 11:24 AM
ill put $500 on it too

odds are in 1civics favor, but id love to see him lose
Well aint this bout a bitch!! look who the fuck wants to talk shit. arent u the muthafukka who called everybody out and still got ur ass whooped? Have u ever too ur beast of a mtr to a track event so everybody could see it run? STFU!!!

SOHC MONSTER
05-04-2006, 11:33 AM

:werd:

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Well aint this bout a bitch!! look who the fuck wants to talk shit. arent u the muthafukka who called everybody out and still got ur ass whooped? Have u ever too ur beast of a mtr to a track event so everybody could see it run? STFU!!!
i see your cage price just went up $1000

BTEC
05-04-2006, 11:37 AM
u havent seen "his" thread have u? LOL!!!!!!!

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 11:38 AM
dnt get mad. I just call em how i see em gee!! :2up:

Big Baller
05-04-2006, 12:59 PM
I got 5 on this shit. and my 5 aint on ur monkey ass!!!! LOL!!!
whose this bandwaggon bitch vteckidd cheering u on? let em at him. i heard stories about him.

Hey Spoolin, my mustang is almost done, you want to run. I can put a rush on it if you actually want to run for cash.

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Hey Spoolin, my mustang is almost done, you want to run. I can put a rush on it if you actually want to run for cash.
WTF am i gonna do with a fuccing pushrod asshole. i aint got time for no gay ass race. meet me at the track and ill randomly smoke u like everybody else. but if u want to run on the street i dnt line up for nothing less than a grand. if u dnt have it ill run u for ur pink slip to r car as colladeral.

Big Baller
05-04-2006, 01:17 PM
WTF am i gonna do with a fuccing pushrod asshole. i aint got time for no gay ass race. meet me at the track and ill randomly smoke u like everybody else. but if u want to run on the street i dnt line up for nothing less than a grand. if u dnt have it ill run u for ur pink slip to r car as colladeral.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
LMAO

You want to run me on the street for a grand.
You have lost your mother fucking mind.

Fine as soon as the mustang is done its on.

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 01:24 PM
someone has to be on Spoolins name, this is not like him AT ALL

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 01:28 PM
this is VTECKIDD on Spoolins screename, whoever is on it, your getting an IP trace right now so i suggest you log off

SPOOLIN
05-04-2006, 01:30 PM
im just saying im making mad VTEC POWUH and im not running on the street for no chump change. if u aint man enough for the chalange dnt call me out. Gas is expensive and i want to buy my girl something pretty at ur expense. whats wrong with that.

BABY J
05-04-2006, 01:59 PM
im just saying im making mad VTEC POWUH and im not running on the street for no chump change. if u aint man enough for the chalange dnt call me out. Gas is expensive and i want to buy my girl something pretty at ur expense. whats wrong with that.

That's BTEC's lingo isn't it?

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 02:13 PM
yup, its jesse

BTEC
05-04-2006, 03:19 PM
haha!!!!! im whoopin baby j's ass for callin me out. im whoopin mikes ass for ruining my fun. and im sure i can find somebody else to threaten in a lil while. LOL!!!!!

BABY J
05-04-2006, 03:29 PM
haha!!!!! im whoopin baby j's ass for callin me out. im whoopin mikes ass for ruining my fun. and im sure i can find somebody else to threaten in a lil while. LOL!!!!!

**start "car-chase excitement" music**
**scared... grabs keys**

BABYJ: "Let's go Mike!"

**Mike does Bo Duke hood-slide over my EG, breaks CF hood**
** music stops**

BABY J: DAMN BITCH!!!! YOU BROKE MY SHIT!!!
MIKE: Hey, BTEC is coming, it seemed fitting.
BABY J: STFU and get in so we can get outta town before he gets here!!

LOL

1civic
05-04-2006, 03:36 PM
For some reason you keep talking nonsense Mike...You try in every Post to make me as a person look bad...WOW... I told you before and I'll tell you again...I'm not about this E-Thug Bullshit....I have a Car and its ready to run has been and always will be...Sry my shit don't break down... :lmfao: ...Now why don't you spend you free time fixing your car so you can come race me..I'll be more than happy to shake your hand if you win, Hell I'll buy you a drink if you like... :goodjob: ...Now this shit with Halfbaked...Well I don't know what to say cause your ass don't have a car ether....The other guy Calling me out...Do you even have a car running to race ? Why the hell would anyone talk shit when they don't even have cars to race...

OH and My car don't run 11's, I can tell you this much it ran 8.5 @ 85mph on the first pass on the 1/8 mile... ;) ...So do the Math...

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 03:44 PM
so your saying its slow, thats what i thought.

an get your facts str8, my cars dont break.

1civic
05-04-2006, 04:01 PM
so your saying its slow, thats what i thought.

an get your facts str8, my cars dont break.

Fact is your Tranny broke, Header broke, Etc.... :goodjob:

My car is slow to me and thats cause I have owned so long...That sucks
But Its all good...Maybe I'll have a Honda for you to race soon...That Would be alot more fun... ;) ... If you lose Mike I'm going to feel so bad for you..Sure hope your able to get all this power to the ground...

HalfBaked
05-04-2006, 04:09 PM
8.5 in the 1/8th?

So a run where I had a bad launch I ran a 8.8 in the 1/8th...

Just so you know...

Don't feel special.

BTEC
05-04-2006, 04:14 PM
**start "car-chase excitement" music**
**scared... grabs keys**

BABYJ: "Let's go Mike!"

**Mike does Bo Duke hood-slide over my EG, breaks CF hood**
** music stops**

BABY J: DAMN BITCH!!!! YOU BROKE MY SHIT!!!
MIKE: Hey, BTEC is coming, it seemed fitting.
BABY J: STFU and get in so we can get outta town before he gets here!!

LOL
LOL!!! Bo Duke slide

after breaking BABY J's hood mike gets cocky and says..
Mike: Put the needle on the rekud.

BABY J
05-04-2006, 04:17 PM
^^ LOL

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Fact is your Tranny broke, Header broke, Etc.... :goodjob:

My car is slow to me and thats cause I have owned so long...That sucks
But Its all good...Maybe I'll have a Honda for you to race soon...That Would be alot more fun... ;) ... If you lose Mike I'm going to feel so bad for you..Sure hope your able to get all this power to the ground...
i blew my 3rd gear up ON THE DYNO. If you ever owned ANY car that made ANY sort of power you would know that things break, an it was BACK UP AN RUNNING THE NEXT DAY. so shut the fuck up you poser.

Go do this, Go race GGPIS3 TONGIHT or any night, see if you can hang, cause i pulled him OFF THE BOTTLE, if you keep up with him we will know how you would have done against my OLD motor. Power to the ground, bitch please, i was whopping your ass YEARS ago in my old crx, an you know it, i never lost in my Black CRX to any car or cars you had. REMEMBER CAMP CREEK WHEN YOU WOULDNT LINE UP AGAINST ME? I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD RACE THE WHITE RSX THAT HAD THE TODA SHIT ON IT.

bring a honda out, get off my nuts, they hurt when you swing on them so much

1civic
05-04-2006, 04:28 PM
8.5 in the 1/8th?

So a run where I had a bad launch I ran a 8.8 in the 1/8th...

Just so you know...

Don't feel special.

If you look You said you killed a RB car....I said Not from a Dig, Atleast not my car...I would have like to run you car before from a dig...I lost on the Hwy to your car But from a Dig it would have been a Little better race.. I'll be more than happy to run you and Mike...I know I will be under powered But In the 1/4 mile I have a Better chance...Thats all I'm saing.. Now If we was to go from a 20 I still have a chance But I like the Odds from a Dig, You can't blame me for that..... If all goes well my car will have More Power also and thats cause I'm no fool..... :D .... Anyone who has seen this car from a dig or even low speed (20mph)pulls knows its not a slow ass RB.... ;) ...

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL go run 11s ricer

1civic
05-04-2006, 04:40 PM
i blew my 3rd gear up ON THE DYNO. If you ever owned ANY car that made ANY sort of power you would know that things break, an it was BACK UP AN RUNNING THE NEXT DAY. so shut the fuck up you poser.

Go do this, Go race GGPIS3 TONGIHT or any night, see if you can hang, cause i pulled him OFF THE BOTTLE, if you keep up with him we will know how you would have done against my OLD motor. Power to the ground, bitch please, i was whopping your ass YEARS ago in my old crx, an you know it, i never lost in my Black CRX to any car or cars you had. REMEMBER CAMP CREEK WHEN YOU WOULDNT LINE UP AGAINST ME? I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD RACE THE WHITE RSX THAT HAD THE TODA SHIT ON IT.

bring a honda out, get off my nuts, they hurt when you swing on them so much

Mike Your car was down Thats My Point... :goodjob: ...GGPIS3 makes over 100 more WHP now and I don't think your car had chance NOW...I seen it race a M3 with 4 people in it...Now if he wants to run from a DIG, Wait I already ask... ;) ..When He gets some tires I'll be more than happy to run.. :D

Now Camp creek thats way back....I knew when those guys Pulled on the Hwy I had no Chance....You pick races that you may have a Chance not ones you'll lose...Thats what I'm doing here....I tried Williams hatch and could only ride his Bumper, I could never pull that car....I don't think you ever won agaist that car and thats why you bought it Right... :doh:

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 04:40 PM
RUN BIG BALLER BOBBY HE HAS A DINKY LITTLE SR, WITH YOUR DRIVING SKILLS HE SHOULD BE NO MATCH FOR YOU

BTEC
05-04-2006, 04:43 PM
lets get spoolin back in here to shut u bitchiz up. LOL!!!!

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Mike Your car was down Thats My Point... :goodjob: ...GGPIS3 makes over 100 more WHP now and I don't think your car had chance NOW...I seen it race a M3 with 4 people in it...Now if he wants to run from a DIG, Wait I already ask... ;) ..When He gets some tires I'll be more than happy to run.. :D

Now Camp creek thats way back....I knew when those guys Pulled on the Hwy I had no Chance....You pick races that you may have a Chance not ones you'll lose...Thats what I'm doing here....I tried Williams hatch and could only ride his Bumper, I could never pull that car....I don't think you ever won agaist that car and thats why you bought it Right... :doh:
WHAT? did you ever see me beat william time after time on the highway, StolenR, Barrel, Kris, Keiron, all of them will vouch.

off the line str8 up we were dead even until the top of 3rd an i pulled him every time, ask ANYONE THAT WAS OUT THERE THAT NIGHT. more lies , im really baffled by your lack of memory.

I only choose races i know ill win? wtf, i raced Hugos S4, My friends Camaro SS 01, I raced Lens M3, tons of turbo hondas an NA hondas, I NEVER LOST TO A HONDA OR A NISSAN. the only cars i EVER lost to was Hugos S4 FROM A DIG (AWD) i was neck an neck with him on the highway, and Jensons Camaro, FROM A DIG.

you have NEVER owend a high hp FWD car so you wouldnt know what TRACTION means. Thats why i run Drag Radials or Slicks in my new motors, they make too much power.

FYI I bought williams car cause he didnt want to fix it an it was CHEAP. i sold the motor to Kieron, an the car to SPOOLIN, i yanked his GSR out of it 2 weeks after i bought it.

dont act like your gods gift to racing, you dont have a leg to stand on.

1civic
05-04-2006, 04:45 PM
LOL go run 11s ricer

Define Ricer Mike.....You make all these claims not me...Your car is down not mine, You call me out and you can't even race, And your car runs 11's and you never ran it, So with that said I think your the Ricer...... :lmfao: ...

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 04:47 PM
when did i ever say i arn 11s?

1civic
05-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Please bring something out tonight Mike...I want to see you in action...You know where I'll be at...I got to run though....Later

BTEC
05-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Spoolin ran 11's and hell prove it. but he wnt race u for cheap though. LOL!!

BTEC
05-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Please bring something out tonight Mike...I want to see you in action...You know where I'll be at...I got to run though....Later
ill whoop ur ass on the net or in person bitch!!!

1civic
05-04-2006, 04:49 PM
when did i ever say i arn 11s?

You said it would run 11's in this car you have now...

1civic
05-04-2006, 04:50 PM
ill whoop ur ass on the net or in person bitch!!!

I'll be out...COME GET SOME.... :2up: ...LOL !!

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 04:50 PM
i dont know where your gonna be, ill be at the V, come say whatever you want to me, ill be in my daily 90hp CRX. youll get your shot, dont worry

1civic
05-04-2006, 04:54 PM
i dont know where your gonna be, ill be at the V, come say whatever you want to me, ill be in my daily 90hp CRX. youll get your shot, dont worry

I'll be in the Same Spot....Do you not have a car....Wait I'll bring My DD..Its a 95 Coupe...Shall we race those.... ;)

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 04:55 PM
i tore my car down, you know that, i sold almost everything.

if you want to race, bring that Black EF you claim beat Keirons car, you drive it an ill drive Keirons.

BTEC
05-04-2006, 04:55 PM
ill bring my old iceman intake for u, 95.7hp.

1civic
05-04-2006, 06:38 PM
i tore my car down, you know that, i sold almost everything.

if you want to race, bring that Black EF you claim beat Keirons car, you drive it an ill drive Keirons.

Keirons Car is it the White Integra....Also I'll ask my Buddy to come out...

1civic
05-04-2006, 07:13 PM
OK MIKE.....Shall we meet you at the shop with this EF...I talk to him and hes just around the corner from you... :D

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 07:24 PM
keiron is at work , im seeing if i can get his car

Vteckidd
05-04-2006, 07:26 PM
ill be at the V with the white integra, bring the EF

1civic
05-05-2006, 04:00 AM
See Mike I'm not half bad....lol... Also I ask Adam who he raced that Night and I showed him the car(Primered Coupe) He said it wasn't that one...SO MY BAD... On the other Note, Would you guys be willing to run from a Dig with the Integra...I hated that speed cut...Yes I know after about 100 you started to pull...It was a Good race just my bad on the Horn shit...We did get a couple of good runs in though....I did the Highway so will you guys do the Dig now...lol... ;) ... Cars are pretty even down low so shall we try that...Not to bad for a Bone stock B16a...Yeah its gutted but it is a SI body so its not that light...Not like my other EF body hatch...lol... I'm down for any runs you guys come up with, I would like to race my car though, Shit felt funny...I haven't drove that car in a Year... :lmfao: ... Its all good, I'm always down for a good drag race... :D ... Tell next time I guess...Later..

Vteckidd
05-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Yeah Kierons car is very heavy, being that its a 2000 integra with leather interior an everything, but everytime i think we can agree it pulled no matter what.

the weight difference is what made it as close as it was, but, i think we both can agree it was a good 1-.5 a car everytime no matter what gear. even before speed cut. All i was trying to prove was that the B16 EF never raced keirons car an never beat him, we can also agree on that, so thats settled.

we can run from a dig anytime