PDA

View Full Version : Misc 50 And Yayo On SNL... WTF ?

NzProjeKt
05-01-2005, 12:10 PM
50 and Yayo were musical guests on SNL last night.. anyways did anybody else witness these cats make a complete fool of themselves.. They performed Disco Inferno and that shit was pitifull.. the crowd wasnt even feeling them.. And Yayo was in 50's face the whole time staring into his eyes and shit... :lmfao:

quickdodge®
05-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Maybe they're in love. I think they make complete fools of themselves each time they pick up a mic. Lolol. But. it seems that's what these teenyboppers want. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
05-01-2005, 08:31 PM
damn hell naw! LOL I didnt see that shit but 50 cant really perform live, I was at the Funk Flex show last year when G unit made like a surprise appearance of some shit, 50 was outta breath and just smilin with his damn chiclet teeth showin the whole damn time. It was cool though when each one of em started throwin out $20's, each one threw out like $10 g's and YoungBuck threw off his chain :D :D

Too bad Game wasnt there he probly woulda robbed his ass haha

uproot
05-01-2005, 08:39 PM
yeah they sucked.. the whole episode was pretty weak in my opinion

4bangin
05-02-2005, 10:49 AM
IMO most rap sucks live. I saw Snoop Dogg at Project Revolution last year and it was pathetic.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
05-02-2005, 11:17 AM
They shoulda put jin up there haha

MitsuEvo6
05-02-2005, 09:59 PM
i saw that..first i thought..why is yayo 50's hype man? then i also thought..what the hell is the matter with 50's body..his feet wouldnt move and his arm just kept goin up and down. it was pathetic..go g-unit. ha

RBpoweredSileighty
05-04-2005, 11:16 AM
pathetic...

uncle_el
05-06-2005, 10:37 PM
'twas a repeat from 3 months ago...

bicsintegra
05-20-2005, 08:49 AM
most rap artist suck live but back in the day when i saw wutang in 96 and 94 they put on a show. when i was a youngbuck following my older brother i went with him to see mc shan and markey marl, dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince, stetsasonic, biz markie, roxanne shante, craig g, and kool rap all for 20 dollars. those were the days and they didn't have bulletproof vests, hummers, or guns they were outside signing autographs and taking pictures with all their jewelry on and with no problems. they have really killed the artform.

quickdodge®
05-20-2005, 05:49 PM
^^^ Real talk. I just got through downloading Stetsa. Wise and Daddy-O were top notch in what they said and their delivery. I went to a concert featuring most of them. I also went to the Fat Boys, Wipe Out Tour. Fat Boys, Salt-N-Pepa, Dana Dane and Whodini were their. Got jumped before and after the concert. Later, QD>