PDA

View Full Version : For those going to Georgia State, what do you think about it?

CLyons27
05-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Just wanted to get a feel of how many people go there and if they like it or not because i most likely plan on going there in the fall

quickdodgeŽ
05-01-2005, 10:37 AM
I went to GSU in 1989 and I loved it back then. Later, QD.

jdmlude
05-01-2005, 12:17 PM
currently going now...

didn't live on campus so the commute from gwinnett is tiresome. just like any other school, some really awesome teachers, some not so.. courseload is about 2x as grueling as perimeter, however it's a good education. still ranked high in the business arena.

only downside i think is how the buildings are dispersed, not too bad though.. business college and general classroom building is about a 10 minute walk.

o yeah, paying for parking sucks...

JoeCoolinATL
05-01-2005, 12:52 PM
ga state rocks.
tons of hot girls
which as we know is the most important factor.

ironchef
05-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Im going there this fall as well, what are you going to be majoring in?

CLyons27
05-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Im going there this fall as well, what are you going to be majoring in?
dual major in business and music management. u?

gtikid
05-01-2005, 10:29 PM
i go there and yea it takes me an hour and 20 minutes to there from my house on indian trail...its cool though you get to sleep on the marta...and yea the classes ive taken so far arent that bad...arent that bad at all...and yes the girls are pretty hot

SaraX5
05-02-2005, 12:01 AM
I go there and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Ga state is soo much fun and the teachers are reaally good. Plus nothing gets old in Atlanta! Always randomness and entertainment. Just wear comfy shoes! Theres lots of walking....especially if you have any classes in Aderhold.

RandomGuy
05-02-2005, 12:16 AM
i go there and yea it takes me an hour and 20 minutes to there from my house on indian trail...its cool though you get to sleep on the marta...and yea the classes ive taken so far arent that bad...arent that bad at all...and yes the girls are pretty hot
= you left me hangin man... lol (u know whatsup)

anyways... GSU sux go to perimeter and boost your gpa while taking some EASY ASS classes that you are going to take anyways. Avoid the traffic: Go to GPC. just bein honest... bet you dont hear this alot

Sledlude
05-02-2005, 02:01 AM
i love georgia state... i live like 5 minutes away. its a great commuter school so you can go there, get your shit done and ride out. lots of fine women but like 3 fine dudes. and you can walk next door to the bar and get trashed after class ;).

ironchef
05-02-2005, 06:47 AM
dual major in business and music management. u?
Computer Science.