PDA

View Full Version : Misc My Review of United 93

The Ren
04-29-2006, 12:19 AM
5 out of 5 stars... It was amazing and it brought back all the memories and feelings from that day. From the begining of the movie I felt it in the pit of my stomach, and even though I knew the outcome.. I was still there as if it was the first time. Be ready to well up a few times, I even cried a few times as well. All the stuff behind the scenes we never knew about.. and now its there in front of your face. I recommend everyone to go see this.. and if you dont come out of this movie appreciating your life.. obviously you have no appreciation for anything.

HyPer50
04-29-2006, 10:18 AM
Ya, I'm gonna see it, but probably gonna wait til it comes out on DVD.

JITB
04-30-2006, 03:23 AM
ILl see it when the wreckage form flight 93 is recovered

St0lenR
04-30-2006, 10:16 AM
ILl see it when the wreckage form flight 93 is recovered

THANK YOU!!!! +1 FOR YOU

PhAtBoYMr2
04-30-2006, 10:34 AM
its all one big conspiracy.

TCM
04-30-2006, 10:57 AM
I knew this movie was gonna to sway people into thinking that it is an actual factual reinactment of the events from that day, I am still very sceptical of the actions around this flight in particular and will be until more information is released about it. This is still a fictional movie no matter how many times they say it is a true story.

1439/2000
04-30-2006, 11:00 AM
I won't ever see it. This shit just happened not even 5 years ago.Thats like families of Jews watching a movie about the Holocaust in 1949. If your dad was killed or kids or something, I don't think I would be very supportive of this thing.

GTScoob
04-30-2006, 11:19 AM
I won't ever see it. This shit just happened not even 5 years ago.Thats like families of Jews watching a movie about the Holocaust in 1949. If your dad was killed or kids or something, I don't think I would be very supportive of this thing.

Yeah, Hollywood is trying to make a quick buck off of the suffering of those people and their families. I dont plan on seeing it, it's some producers idea of what happened on the flight, I'll wait for some facts instead.

Z33_kid
04-30-2006, 11:19 AM
must see it

GTScoob
04-30-2006, 11:22 AM
must see it

Thats what the Hollywood firms are hoping you'll say.

The Ren
04-30-2006, 08:33 PM
I saw schindlers list.. and my great grandfather died in the holocaust.. from qhat my grandmother says.. Its very factual...

AznTraitor
04-30-2006, 09:35 PM
I'd see it, but take everything with a grain of salt. Nothing is really factual...as for the families, yeah I feel bad for them...but of course they are going to support this because they are gonna want think and or hope this is what their family members did. No one really knows....as for the taped phone calls...again, it only gives you a little information....nothing you can really base a movie about.

Chalk it up for a sci fi flick to me.

AznTraitor
04-30-2006, 09:36 PM
I saw schindlers list.. and my great grandfather died in the holocaust.. from qhat my grandmother says.. Its very factual...

completely different situation....Holocaust had plenty of survivors that could give actual statments about what happened, also was documented by the Nazi party.

Flight 93, has 0 first hand accounts.

Sledlude
05-18-2006, 12:44 PM

agreed. i think its way too soon to do a movie like this. people will do anything to make a quick dollar these days.