PDA

View Full Version : why the fuck my threads are getting deleted

carbon_crash
04-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Everything I post up for sale with or with pics is only up for a few days then "Stretch" AKA QD sends me a fucking message saying my thread is deleted due to the lack of pics or price. Sorry but if I have a price listed and the item is OBO also, thats is satisfied, bottom line man, If you got a problem with me let me know!! I see all kinds of other posts by other users selling shit without pics or not listing a price and saying it is OBO. IA needs to take way your right to delete shit, considering my shit you deleted had a pic as well as a price. :rant: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

5thgcelica
04-28-2006, 10:05 PM
dont know what you're selling..

but if it has anything to do with engines you ahve to have VIN's and all that mess.

quickdodge®
04-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Lolol. Funny shit. All you need is pics. That is why I send you PM's about it. Later, QD.

carbon_crash
04-28-2006, 10:10 PM
thas funny because I had a post saling a muffler a few hours ago and now it suddenly doesn't exist anymore, And it had a picture of my actually muffler, now explain that?

quickdodge®
04-28-2006, 10:11 PM
I'm not explaining a goddamn thing in here. That is why you receive PM's for this. Later, QD.

SC430=sex
04-28-2006, 10:13 PM
yeah i was selling stuff also and my thread was deleted due to "lack of prices". i guess they didn't read at the bottom where it said "make an offer".

TeeJay
04-28-2006, 10:15 PM
at the bottom where it said "make an offer".
i guess that would explain the lack of prices??

Julio
04-28-2006, 10:15 PM
I just checked out your threads VTECREX and... The underglow ricer thing has a picture of an add or something.. you need picture of actual PRODUCT and the muffler was delete it due to No pictures or price.

Is very easy to read the Rules for the that forum.

carbon_crash
04-28-2006, 10:16 PM
nice to know its not just my shit. And QD, if you don't want to tell me why that thread from where I was selling a muffler i have was deleted, then PM me a reason. But whats wrong, don't want others on the forum to see what you do?

quickdodge®
04-28-2006, 10:19 PM
I don't care what they see. There is probably 10-15 thread on the first page alone deleted for the same stuff. I don't have to PM you the reason. I do that to let people know why it was deleted so that they can fix it. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-28-2006, 10:19 PM
yeah i was selling stuff also and my thread was deleted due to "lack of prices". i guess they didn't read at the bottom where it said "make an offer".

"make an offer" is not a price. This is for your benefit as well as the board. Think of it this way: If you were selling a cat back exhaust on here with "make an offer" do you really want to read posts from the gang of lowballing fucks on here saying "I'll give you $10! LMK" and "I'll give you $15, but you have to bring it to me" if you originally spent $600 on said exhaust? You shouldn't, and the people that might seriously want to buy it for a real price won't want to scroll through all that shit either. Chances are they would just click on the next thread. Loss/loss. See?

Julio
04-28-2006, 10:20 PM
nice to know its not just my shit. And QD, if you don't want to tell me why that thread from where I was selling a muffler i have was deleted, then PM me a reason. But whats wrong, don't want others on the forum to see what you do?

No Price and no picture..

quickdodge®
04-28-2006, 10:21 PM
All I can say about this fuckstick about making a call-out thread to me is this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/everest.jpg

Later, QD.

Julio
04-28-2006, 10:22 PM
This can came of my EK, so the hangers are for a Ek. MAKE AN OFFER!! exactly what it says.

£G2♣
04-28-2006, 10:23 PM
damn noobz, i swear they come on here just to sell shyt w/o reading the rules,

carbon_crash
04-28-2006, 10:26 PM
Yeah and there was a pic with it.

quickdodge®
04-28-2006, 10:28 PM
i guess they didn't read at the bottom where it said "make an offer".

I read it and that's the reason why it was deleted. I guess you didn't read where it says "post price." Later, QD.

£G2♣
04-28-2006, 10:29 PM
I read it and that's the reason why it was deleted. I guess you didn't read where it says "post price." Later, QD.

ahahaha

carbon_crash
04-28-2006, 10:31 PM
from now on, pics and price will be in nice big bold letters/numbers

quickdodge®
04-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Thanks. But you didn't need to make a thread to tell me that. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-28-2006, 10:35 PM
If you can put a pic in bold on here I would love to see that. You would be the first person in history to know how to do that. I wonder how it would feel to know how to do something that doesn't exist?

quickdodge®
04-28-2006, 10:39 PM
And it rolls on. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Lolol. The last itme someone called me out in the FOR SALE section, it ran into a 1,200 post massacre. Later, QD.

Shawna
04-28-2006, 10:46 PM
lol if you cant read you need to find another place "sell" your shit

The Golden Child
04-29-2006, 09:33 AM
well this thread sux ..
look you daymmm noob read the fucking rules ..
shit i was banned for like 3 -4 days ..
didnt know why till i got a email ..

HyPer50
04-29-2006, 09:51 AM
lol at thread titled "muffler"

carrascopa
04-29-2006, 10:33 AM
yal are too hard on people sometimes.. I agree with the newbie... sometimes mods are like fukin terrorists..... but hey.. what can u do.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-29-2006, 10:40 AM
yal are too hard on people sometimes.. I agree with the newbie... sometimes mods are like fukin terrorists..... but hey.. what can u do.

my thoughts exactly. its just a message board, this isnt some cult or some shit....

or maybe it is????

Brett
04-29-2006, 10:43 AM

MAKE AN OFFER isnt a price smart guy. A price has a $ sign followed by numbers, Just a heads up.

But on a side note, I only delete any thread if I am asked or if it just doesnt follow any rules. I look out for IA members in that forum, and if something doesnt seem right, Its not giving valid info, Or things along those lines I delete it.

LS2ner
04-29-2006, 11:23 AM
Negative rep points given to Vtec_Rex for making ignorant call outs....

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2006, 01:03 PM
this thread should be deleted :D

LS2ner
04-29-2006, 01:21 PM
agree'd

v3rd1g0
04-29-2006, 02:12 PM
that was a waste of time to read.... the short notes: noob called out QD for no reason. got schooled by julio w/ a screenshot. then random chat pages 2-3 haha

Hulud
04-29-2006, 02:41 PM
noobs need to learn to read beofre calling somone out

Hondasi
04-29-2006, 03:08 PM
i agree need new mod this is bullshit never had problem before this damn dude came along powertrippin n shioit

Hulud
04-29-2006, 03:09 PM
i agree need new mod this is bullshit never had problem before this damn dude came along powertrippin n shioit
shut up noob, you dont know shit, youve been here for 3 months

he did not post price so it gets deleted, simple concept

v3rd1g0
04-29-2006, 03:15 PM

haha power trip? if it weren't for QD the for sale area would look like this:

CaR FoR SaLe

or

I GoTs Da []D [] []\/[] []D PaRtS CaLl Me
notice no #

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2006, 03:37 PM
:lmfao: +1

£G2♣
04-29-2006, 04:56 PM
damn newbies, post a price, if they dont like the price then ya'll can talk from there, and negotiate (spelling), also post an actual picture, not pictures from google or some shit, you can get a picture from a website, and the buyer go see it in person and it could be all dented up and crap....who knows.... :2cents:

BTLFED
04-29-2006, 05:02 PM

You are an idiot.

quickdodge®
04-29-2006, 10:54 PM

Funny thing is, beofre I saw this waste of bandwidth you just posted, I deleted two of your posts!!! LOLOL @ your dumbass. Later, QD.

2.0civic
04-29-2006, 10:59 PM
Thanks QD for keeping us from looking like the free autotrader for people who cant read.http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

ahmonrah
04-29-2006, 11:15 PM
well, this was a perfectly good waste of whores space................hmmmm :dunno:
nooby or noobies....if you really want to sell something, there's this thing called salemanship. give all pertinent information about the item,vehicle, stuff your trying to sale. things like condition, price O.B.O, DEFECTS(condition, for the dumb) and actual photos of the item for sale. that was a potential buyer knows what he may be interested in buying.

it's a fairly simple concept.
thanks, that wrinkle you felt in your brain? it's an indication that you've learned something. that's what happens when you learn. :lmfao:
(ps.) i'm normally not an ass. but the rules are there to read PRIOR to making a thread.

Wurm
04-30-2006, 12:08 AM
this isnt a cult dammit wtf? the deception

2.0civic
04-30-2006, 12:14 AM
this isnt a cult dammit wtf? the deception

define cult

Wurm
04-30-2006, 12:17 AM
cult ( P ) Pronunciation Key (klt)
n.

A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
The followers of such a religion or sect.
A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.

Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
The object of such devotion.
An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

ahmonrah
04-30-2006, 01:41 AM
dumb-ass 1 up, 1 down

well seing as an ass is a word for donkey,i would think that a dumb-ass means a person who is as dumb (or looks like one)as a donkey.Basicly it is an insult of saying someone is dumb or stupid or even a jack ass.

"your such a dumb-ass"