PDA

View Full Version : Bad day want to leave the wife

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Just thinking about how fun the single days were before the bitch. Constant nagging. Man I loved living alone going out meeting (or trying) to meet ladies. Now life is boring just boring my only excitement is the one day a week i jack off in the shower.

Ever seen american beauty? Yeah im 22 living a 40+ yr olds lifestyle. Damnit!

TheSnail
04-28-2006, 09:01 PM
How does her life insurance policy look?

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Im in the military (reserves) so it looks like $$$$$$.$$

TheSnail
04-28-2006, 09:03 PM
mmm... Accidents can happen.

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:04 PM
its funny because of your sig

HalfBaked
04-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Accidents can happen...

and money can end up in other peoples checking accounts...

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Its cheaper to keep her, I think i just need to cheat on her. ALOT!

HalfBaked
04-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Do you have any pics of her?

Maybe while you're out fucking other girls, I'll come keep her company...

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:10 PM
see in comes the double standard. As i would be out fucking or attempting to (been a while) fuck the ladies. I would probably put someone in a wheelchair for messing with my wife.

BABY J
04-28-2006, 09:21 PM
How long you been married?

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:23 PM
3 years

HalfBaked
04-28-2006, 09:24 PM
And you're 22??

You got married way to young...

She got your kid or something?

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah but that was after we got married.

HalfBaked
04-28-2006, 09:33 PM
You don't wanna fuck up the kids life too then just because you want to fuck other girls...

Sounds like you rushed into things and now you're stuck. You just need to suck it up and deal with it.

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:34 PM
I know, dont need a lecture. Just bitching. I am going to stick it our for my sons behalf. I want him to be raised up right.

BABY J
04-28-2006, 09:34 PM
No1 is "stuck". And staying w/ some1 when u are not happy for the kids' sake is garbage. Kids are resilient, more resilient than we are. And if you think they will not sense that "my parents are not happy w/ each other" then you are wrong.

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:35 PM
My son is my life. Anything for him, if it makes him happy hes got it.

HalfBaked
04-28-2006, 09:40 PM
No1 is "stuck". And staying w/ some1 when u are not happy for the kids' sake is garbage. Kids are resilient, more resilient than we are. And if you think they will not sense that "my parents are not happy w/ each other" then you are wrong.

I'm just saying, my parents divorced when I was 10, my littlest brother was 5...

He was basiclly raised by my stepdad and mom and doesn't even really have too many memories of my real dad even tho he was still around a lot.

ShooterMcGavin
04-28-2006, 09:42 PM
How does her life insurance policy look?
:lmfao: that's so ruthless :D :goodjob:

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:44 PM
I was 5 when my parents split. I want the best for my son. I drive a POS so he can go to a montesorry (SP) school. I can live with a bitch so he's happy for hmmm 16 more years OH GOD THATS A LONG TIME.

babygurl
04-28-2006, 09:46 PM
IF you feel unhappy there is always counseling, but if you feel you need to leave, then I would do it....it will save alot of heart ache in the long run on both sides!

BABY J
04-28-2006, 09:47 PM
IF you feel unhappy there is always counseling, but if you feel you need to leave, then I would do it....it will save alot of heart ache in the long run on both sides!

Troo dat

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 09:51 PM
It's weird I want to stay for my son. Real bad but then I used to enjoy life. Like really enjoy life. Sorry if this gets lame. Drinking heavily and blogging dont mix. Sons asleep so dont worry. Dont drink around him

BABY J
04-28-2006, 09:56 PM
if you just wanna play, then suck it up. But if you are TRULY not happy then you gotta get outta there bro. Real talk.

tony
04-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Now life is boring just boring my only excitement is the one day a week i jack off in the shower.

LOL now that is the damn quote of the week!

I was in your situation before but there were other factors as well and I wasn't married. Me and my ex hated each other and went our seperate ways, we remained parents to our son regardless. We're not together now but we're damn near like best friends until she starts working my nerves, it gets worse before it gets better that is for sure.

BABY J
04-28-2006, 10:00 PM
LOL now that is the damn quote of the week!

I was in your situation before but there were other factors as well and I wasn't married. Me and my ex hated each other and went our seperate ways, we remained parents to our son regardless. We're not together now but we're damn near like best friends until she starts working my nerves, it gets worse before it gets better that is for sure.

I am in the SAME situation, but I have a daughter. We are not exactly best friends, but we get along... great at times, not so great at others. We work, but it's a concious effort (at least on my part) to get along w/ her. My natural inclination is to drop-kick her face repeatedly until it is no longer recognizeable. Oh sorry... did I type that out loud?

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 10:00 PM
well shit cant have my cake and eat it too huh?

tony
04-28-2006, 10:02 PM
well shit cant have my cake and eat it too huh?

Not really man.. why not seperate for a little while or does she feel things are going good and you're the only one feeling like this?

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 10:05 PM
well shes upset just cause im acting like a prick all the time.

BABY J
04-28-2006, 10:07 PM
^ that's bc u are not happy. it only get's worse bro

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 10:10 PM
son of a bitch, i got the dog, got the kid got the 2.5 cars, about to start the american dream. But missing an integral part the wife.

BABY J
04-28-2006, 10:10 PM
^^ she is likely missing you too (just a thought)

tybalt6691
04-28-2006, 10:17 PM
prob so im an asshole

Shawna
04-28-2006, 11:18 PM
y dont you just try talking to her? like a real talk explain why you are so unhappy and come work together on how to fix your family...

BTLFED
04-28-2006, 11:21 PM
y dont you just try talking to her? like a real talk explain why you are so unhappy and come work together on how to fix your family...

Exactly. Communication is the key.

Shawna
04-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Exactly. Communication is the key.

hahah you say that now ;)

BTLFED
04-28-2006, 11:25 PM
hahah you say that now ;)

I always say that. Keeping stuff bottled up just makes it worse.

2.0civic
04-28-2006, 11:26 PM
^ that's bc u are not happy. it only get's worse bro

true. look at it like this though. you leave her, you may get happy, but once child support hits your ass for the next 16 years....

quickdodge®
04-28-2006, 11:32 PM
Ever seen american beauty? Yeah im 22 living a 40+ yr olds lifestyle. Damnit!

Life is what you make it. Not what you think it is.

I think i just need to cheat on her. ALOT!

Sounds like your wife is more of a man than you are.

I am going to stick it our for my sons behalf. I want him to be raised up right.

Hmmm. Kind of contradictory saying that right after you say that you're gonna cheat on your wife.

Real bad but then I used to enjoy life. Like really enjoy life.

Like I said, life is what you make it. I am 36, in my second marriage, 4 children and love it. I do things that I want to do and still get by.

Later, QD.

RandomGuy
04-28-2006, 11:43 PM
dude, just let it ride... bottle up all of that aggression right... then just go kwapack
and zap yo dumbass. I'm the juggernaut BITCH and i got a BITCH with me, pass me my drink bitch, i'm the baddest motherfucker alive, hold my drink bitch.

juggs got juggs

my 2 cents

Shawna
04-28-2006, 11:44 PM
hahahah ^^^ you must not have a wife/gf

~The_Duke~
04-28-2006, 11:44 PM
What I have learned over the past couple months is...follow what you feel...if you dont want to be with her dont...if you want to try to work things out try if you succend you are happy if you fail...well then you past through a time of really shity ness then you are happy.

If it makes you feel any better. I am 20 yrs old have one one kid, my divorce was finalized on the 24th. My wife cheated on me and I tried to fix things. She got feed up with me trying to fix things and told me not to come home one night so I left. She seems happier and I know am much happier and our daughter because she is only 2 doesnt really understand but she is handling it very well and is happy as a clown as much as a 2 yr old can be.

Just trying to help. Do what feels right.

~The_Duke~
04-28-2006, 11:46 PM
dude, just let it ride... bottle up all of that aggression right... then just go kwapack
and zap yo dumbass. I'm the juggernaut BITCH and i got a BITCH with me, pass me my drink bitch, i'm the baddest motherfucker alive, hold my drink bitch.

juggs got juggs

my 2 cents

I saw a bumper sticker that applies to your look on things. "I am the boss...my wife said I could be"

tony
04-29-2006, 12:09 AM
true. look at it like this though. you leave her, you may get happy, but once child support hits your ass for the next 16 years....

you will surely want to try to make it work at least one last time lol

tink0797
04-29-2006, 12:09 AM
dude, if you are married, you made a promise...you have to keep that...

try talking to her, get counseling, take a vacation together...but dont just start thinking about screwing around...if my husband ever did that, it would ruin my world for the rest of my life...

£G2♣
04-29-2006, 12:46 AM
but ay isnt there a new law about child support BOTH PARENTS HAS TO PAY? some shit like that?

quickdodge®
04-29-2006, 12:48 AM
No. Child support is based on the income of both parents now. Why would the custodial parent pay him/her-self child support? Later, QD.

tybalt6691
04-29-2006, 01:06 AM
well, we are going out to eat tonight (sat) to talk. I think we can be cool if she just stops bitching ans nagging. I am with a software startup company and have a highstress level professionaly and she is going to put me in an early grave (wouldnt blame her, im worth more dead then alive) with all the nagging and shit.

tybalt6691
04-29-2006, 01:07 AM
please explain .... Sounds like your wife is more of a man than you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tybalt6691
I am going to stick it our for my sons behalf. I want him to be raised up right.

Hmmm. Kind of contradictory saying that right after you say that you're gonna cheat on your wife.

Quote:

quickdodge®
04-29-2006, 01:11 AM
please explain .... Sounds like your wife is more of a man than you are.

Quote:

Quote:

Please explain what? You say you want your son to be raised right yet you are wanting to cheat on your wife? How is that showing good morals and values? Also, cheating is the answer? Doesn't make much sense to me. You can enjoy life during marriage, also. I hope everything goes well for you at your dinner. Later, QD.

tybalt6691
04-29-2006, 01:13 AM
Well the cheating would probably not go advertised. I do want my son raised right. I do not have the answers so do not think that my implication of a fix was to cheat, just thinking about it put a smile on my face.

quickdodge®
04-29-2006, 01:24 AM
Well the cheating would probably not go advertised.

The cheating should not go, period. If it's that bad, you need to leave and get a divorce. Life will really be fucked up if you get caught. Later, QD.

David88vert
04-29-2006, 07:17 AM
I've been through everything that you are going through - an d a lot more.

Here is what you need to do. Forget counseling, cheating, etc. Divorce is out of the question since you have kids - for now. Don't even think of it as an option.
Start off by getting a babysitter, and then - go out on a date. Make it like when you first started dating. I don't mean go to the same places. I mean make it a similar experience, where you treat her nice, tell her she is beautiful, etc. If you date/court her again, you'd be amzed how fast her attitude will change. And of course that will take the stress off you and your attitude towards her will improve. SHe be ready to hop back in bed then.

TheSnail
04-29-2006, 07:26 AM
^^ This guy is right. I had more to say but I erased it because I drank too much and it would of took me 30min to type. +1David88vert, I'll respond when I wake up tomorrow.

The Golden Child
04-29-2006, 09:22 AM
gewd luck on what ever your gunna do ..
everyone basically spoke what i was gunna say ..

Leisa
04-29-2006, 11:04 AM
I was 5 when my parents split. I want the best for my son. I drive a POS so he can go to a montesorry (SP) school. I can live with a bitch so he's happy for hmmm 16 more years OH GOD THATS A LONG TIME.

omg... this is is going to put me on my soap box... first off let me begin by saying this... I can almost guarantee that you got married because she was pregnant, wow! what a righteous thing to do.... I dont know what it is about young people ( betweem 16-20) who feel they HAVE to get married because their is a chld involved....knowing damn good and well that it wont work. you absolutely kill me by saying that you are miserable but you are going to live with the "bitch" for 16 more years ... because its the right thing to do.. well you know what ... fuck that.... when i was unhappy in my marriage i be damned it i was going to stay in it just for the benefit of my children, what about me?,,,, i know that their dad and I loved them and gave them everything they needed so why was it important for us to stay together ... i deserved to be happy as well , and if us splitting was the way to do it, so be it.... iwhy should the kids have to deal with us both fighting,screaming and yelling .... everyone deserves happiness, no matter how you find it, Have the balls to say it wont work, and move on... you will still have your child to love, isnt that all you need?

Brett
04-29-2006, 11:12 AM
I am in the SAME situation, but I have a daughter. We are not exactly best friends, but we get along... great at times, not so great at others. We work, but it's a concious effort (at least on my part) to get along w/ her. My natural inclination is to drop-kick her face repeatedly until it is no longer recognizeable. Oh sorry... did I type that out loud?

My ex wife when she was with me when we would walk down the stairs at our apartment EVERYDAY I would think if I should just give her one good push but I then would think if it didnt kill her she could turn me in for saying I was trying to.... And everytime we would drive on back roads I would see all these areas of trees and brush that no one was ever around and would think, If I killed her I could bury her body out here and no one would ever know...... THATS WHAT I KNEW I HAD TO GET OUT OF MY MARRIAGE because if I didnt, Id be in jail for a looooonnngggg time.

BABY J
04-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Deeeep thoughts by Jack Handey. On my next spaceship trip to the moon I will invite my ex. During re-entry I can tell her to look out of the window for a better view of the Earth, and her face would burn up. That is all.

lexi2003
04-29-2006, 10:25 PM
i am about to have a baby and i am 20 almost 21 and i am not getting married yet i have been with my man for 5 years he is 20. i want to get married sometime in the next couple of years and i hope things turn out good for us....but you are right the child is important his future etc making it work would be the best but if you are very unhappy it could also be a bad thing. think about seperating or talking to her i know it is hard but the child is the main concern which most parents know and would do anything for or just let things play out maybe they will get better but you are still young

tybalt6691
04-30-2006, 07:10 AM
Just to combat the statements of getting married b/c my son. We were married when my wife got pregnant. We got married while I was on active duty about 1.5 years before my son was born.