PDA

View Full Version : Successfully lit a "pooty" on fire

Z32redondo
04-27-2006, 09:37 PM
It was funny as shit I was reading all these websites about people saying lighting a fart on fire was impossible. So I tried it with a couple of my friends with the light off for that "light show effect" and it was hilarious. Has anyone even thought about doing this or have done it. Pics apon request LOL. :toilet:

EDIT___________________________

Ya so I woke up this morning and saw this thread and was thinking "who in the fuck tried that shit...." then I noticed that I was the person who made it...

A bottle of Grey Goose really fucks u up...LMFAO :lmfao:

redlinenprelude
04-27-2006, 09:39 PM
unmmm
so let me get this scrate..you and your friends were sitting around lighting your asses on fire?

wow.

Wurm
04-27-2006, 09:40 PM
:gay: :gay: :idb: :lmfao: :lmfao:

redlinenprelude
04-27-2006, 09:43 PM
precisely.

5thgcelica
04-27-2006, 09:46 PM
uh.

BigPoppaHurtm
04-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Theres a vid out there of a dude who lit it and the flames went through his pants and out by his feet. He really threw out a a big one. Check limewire.

TheSnail
04-28-2006, 12:30 AM
There are several cases of people getting fucked up doing that. There was also funny and real medical case where two gay's were "gerbiling". The string they tied to the gerbil came undone, so his buddy lights an lighter to see if he can see the gerbil and boom! The gerbil shot out like a potato gun breaking the guys nose, and really fucked up the other guy. Before you think about sticking a gerbil up your ass, there was also a guy at my old highschool in NC that let his pet gerbil crawl up his ass. I guess it kept running as if it was running through a toilet paper roll, and it suffocated and died. It was stuck in him, and after a couple of days he went to get it surgically removed. What would he say to his parents or the surgeon? the gerbil got out the cage while he was sleeping, climbed up the bed and ran into his ass? Anyways you could imagine what that did to his reputation. Now he will always have people pointing at him saying "hey, isn’t that the guy that stuck a gerbil up his ass?". I just realized how far off topic I got from when I started this response. Never mind the gerbils, but I would not recommend lighting farts. You keep it up and you will soon find a bag that you shit in attached to your stomach for the rest of your life.

Hulud
04-28-2006, 12:31 AM
It was funny as shit I was reading all these websites about people saying lighting a fart on fire was impossible. So I tried it with a couple of my friends with the light off for that "light show effect" and it was hilarious. Has anyone even thought about doing this or have done it. Pics apon request LOL. :toilet:
i saw it on tv once

home video shit it was on Burley TV LOL

some local channel in chicago

RandomGuy
04-28-2006, 12:39 AM
lollllllllll people actually do that gerbil shit, i hear stories all the time, but damn people actually do that shit

SNapper
04-28-2006, 03:16 AM
There are several cases of people getting fucked up doing that. There was also funny and real medical case where two gay's were "gerbiling". The string they tied to the gerbil came undone, so his buddy lights an lighter to see if he can see the gerbil and boom! The gerbil shot out like a potato gun breaking the guys nose, and really fucked up the other guy. Before you think about sticking a gerbil up your ass, there was also a guy at my old highschool in NC that let his pet gerbil crawl up his ass. I guess it kept running as if it was running through a toilet paper roll, and it suffocated and died. It was stuck in him, and after a couple of days he went to get it surgically removed. What would he say to his parents or the surgeon? the gerbil got out the cage while he was sleeping, climbed up the bed and ran into his ass? Anyways you could imagine what that did to his reputation. Now he will always have people pointing at him saying "hey, isn’t that the guy that stuck a gerbil up his ass?". I just realized how far off topic I got from when I started this response. Never mind the gerbils, but I would not recommend lighting farts. You keep it up and you will soon find a bag that you shit in attached to your stomach for the rest of your life.

there are alot of videos on the internet of asian people put animals in there ass and then shiting them out.

Flip
04-28-2006, 03:19 AM
there are alot of videos on the internet of asian people put animals in there ass and then shiting them out.

thats kinda sick :/ but hey, whatever floats your boat...

Z32redondo
04-28-2006, 06:09 AM
Ya so I woke up this morning and saw this thread and was thinking "who in the fuck tried that shit...." then I noticed that I was the person who made it...

A bottle of Grey Goose really fucks u up...LMFAO :lmfao:

Brett
04-28-2006, 06:56 AM

EDIT___________________________

Wow and you are out of the 5th grade right? :confused:

Nemesis
04-28-2006, 06:56 AM
Worst Fucking Thread of the Year Award

AE86 Dorifto
04-28-2006, 07:20 AM
Worst Fucking Thread of the Year Award

I agree.

4dmin
04-28-2006, 07:28 AM
:ttiwwp:

Nemesis
04-28-2006, 07:34 AM
^ Unlike Pauly Shore here, I would rather not see a guys asshole lol

AE86 Dorifto
04-28-2006, 07:35 AM
^ Unlike Pauly Shore here, I would rather not see a guys asshole lol

Yeah. That kinda makes me wonder who lit the fart? Whoever it was I'm staying faaaaar away from.

Z32redondo
04-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Was wasted when I did it guys, soo ya I had no idea I even made the post until this morning...So ya delete the thread if u want IDC just thought it was funny to wake up to find out i did that last night.

BTLFED
04-28-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm going to leave it up just so everyone can flame you some more for making this fucking worthless thread.

SOHC MONSTER
04-28-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm going to leave it up just so everyone can flame you some more for making this fucking worthless thread.

LIRL :lmfao:

BTLFED
04-28-2006, 06:09 PM
And nobody has even taken me up on it. *Sigh*

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE WEAK!

:disappointed:

~leaves~

Brett
04-28-2006, 06:10 PM
I will leave it up to so we can let everyone see you allow guys near your bare ass when your drunk, so now we know who to stay away from!!!

BTLFED
04-28-2006, 06:20 PM
I will leave it up to so we can let everyone see you allow guys near your bare ass when your drunk, so now we know who to stay away from!!!

Maybe we should sticky it? :lmfao:

RandomGuy
04-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Maybe we should sticky it? :lmfao:

Kelly_Rene
04-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Aight dude thats just sick