PDA

View Full Version : POLL QUESTION

Brett
04-30-2005, 11:21 PM
After this dumb bitch ran off and claimed she was abducted, I want to see what IA members opinions are on this question.

Bishop
04-30-2005, 11:24 PM
I say yes, if she wasted all the time of the police where as they could be investigating REAL crimes and not wasting the money. What a waste of time, manpower, and money. Lock her up!

It's like some that makes a false statement, they can be arrested for it so why cant she?

Tuan
04-30-2005, 11:24 PM
i just think that after what she put the county through yes she should have some kind of charges...and to be honest she needs to say sorry to the public and move her ass to alaska...

Cliff
04-30-2005, 11:26 PM
but guys you don't know her and the situation like i do...the guy was a jerk...he said mean things about her like she was fat and ugly...she just had to get out of there...

Brett
04-30-2005, 11:27 PM
Well he should of called her "stupid" to...lol

Bishop
04-30-2005, 11:29 PM
well she should of said no when he asked her to marry him....duhhhh....

Cliff
04-30-2005, 11:30 PM
please tell me ya'll are gettin the joke here right?

Bishop
04-30-2005, 11:31 PM
haha i got it....

The Yousef
04-30-2005, 11:52 PM
yeah the amount of money and fucking man power she put the police through....that's what:

-obstruction of justice
-filing a false police report (right?)

....what else?

SkrrEuroSportGLI
05-01-2005, 04:57 AM
fuck that dumb bitch....Send her to jail

HEATON
05-01-2005, 07:10 AM
but guys you don't know her and the situation like i do...the guy was a jerk...he said mean things about her like she was fat and ugly...she just had to get out of there...
Yea totally she was in a real HELL, and couldnt take it. Anyone woulda done the same thing.

uncle_el
05-01-2005, 07:45 AM
yeah the amount of money and fucking man power she put the police through....that's what:

-obstruction of justice
-filing a false police report (right?)

....what else?

she didn't file the police report here, as the first time she called the authorities she was in new mexico.

if you dip out of your place, don't contact your family, and they call the police, that's on them. as long as they made the call in good faith, it's not "filing a false police report" as usually the burden of proof is that the report was made knowing the information provided was false.

not sure about obstruction of justice... i suppose that's a possibility as it was all over the news... but then again she was on a bus to las vegas, and lawyers could argue she wasn't aware of the current events.

in the end, there's likely psychiatric issues (bipolar depression aka manic-depression; unipolar depression aka depression; something else i can't think of this early) that will sort of absolve her of any guilt.

i know the fiancee has got to be pissed to some degree- dude went through a lie detector test (on his own accord with a company of his choosing since he denied the fbi and police one), questioning by the police, etc. etc.

HEATON
05-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Well she did say she was kidnapped, so maybe they could press False Imprisonment. Times like these we wished we still had JOhhnie Cochran, he coulda had her put to death for bein her own kiddnapper. lol

Brett
05-02-2005, 07:13 AM
She kidnapped herself, She should have said she pulled a gun on herself and she was scared for her life....lol

quickdodgeŽ
05-02-2005, 07:18 AM
2Pac better watch out, also. Lolol. Later, QD.

civic95
05-02-2005, 07:26 AM
Well if her family can afford a 600 person wedding they need to pay all the people that searched for her $10 an hour for the time they wasted. This is the kind of shit that will keep people from being good citizens. I know it would be the last time I looked for a missing person.

kilpatty43
05-02-2005, 08:46 AM
if she didnt want to marry him then she should have just ended the relationship. she shouldnt have faked this whole thing just to waste tons of man power that could have been used to investigate real and more serious crimes.

Brett
05-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Well if her family can afford a 600 person wedding they need to pay all the people that searched for her $10 an hour for the time they wasted. This is the kind of shit that will keep people from being good citizens. I know it would be the last time I looked for a missing person.

True that!!

Kristi
05-02-2005, 09:57 AM
I say yea she should be. She cost the government and her family a lot of money by looking for her, so she should have to repay that money and do a lot of community service and stuff.

Jaimecbr900
05-02-2005, 01:12 PM
she didn't file the police report here, as the first time she called the authorities she was in new mexico.

She could've called from Vegas too. She didn't. Ignorance is not a defense.

if you dip out of your place, don't contact your family, and they call the police, that's on them.

I would tend to agree, except it was her wedding week. She also left to go "jogging" AND she took no clothes/purse/money/keys/etc. Those are all tall tale signs of foul play or in this case lunacy. Had her fiance NOT called the police and suddenly something bad had happened to her, would you also say he's not responsible too???? They would've thrown the book at him more likely. He was already being prepped to be the main suspect by default.

as long as they made the call in good faith, it's not "filing a false police report" as usually the burden of proof is that the report was made knowing the information provided was false.

This may be true for her parents, but not for her.

not sure about obstruction of justice... i suppose that's a possibility as it was all over the news... but then again she was on a bus to las vegas, and lawyers could argue she wasn't aware of the current events.

Unless she's truly psychotic, which she may very well be, ignorance is no defense. Any prudent adult person would KNOW that there would likely be some problems with walking out to go for a "jog" and never returning. She doesn't have to see her self on a billboard or TV to know that. Her actions were what set certain things in motion, and that's regardless of her intentions. People have to take responsability for their own actions and those consequences. Besides, IMO she shot the possibility of insanity when she was coherent enough to initially blame someone else for it. That shows that she KNEW what she had done was wrong and was trying to get out of it.

in the end, there's likely psychiatric issues (bipolar depression aka manic-depression; unipolar depression aka depression; something else i can't think of this early) that will sort of absolve her of any guilt.

I agree.

i know the fiancee has got to be pissed to some degree- dude went through a lie detector test (on his own accord with a company of his choosing since he denied the fbi and police one), questioning by the police, etc. etc.

I agree. Buddy should use this a real good reason to get the hell out IMO.

Jaimecbr900
05-02-2005, 01:16 PM

:lmfao:

Since noone answered your question bud, I will. I got it. ;)

buddha@TeamFX
05-02-2005, 01:22 PM
I know the family and her brother...I think there should be some type of punishment involved...

BOOSTEDeg
05-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Who gives a shit about this chick? I didn't when they were looking for her and still don't. She made alot of people a little better off too. Gotta figure the law enforcement slice was probably working double OT, whoever helped for $10 an hour pocketed that, and the countless others. Ratings probably went up for some TV/news stations too, LOL. I just figured someone had to stick up for this dumb ass, LOL. Didn't cost me anything.

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 01:48 PM

awwww... how sweet cliff... following me again I see... cute!

Mike Lowrey
05-02-2005, 01:58 PM
I think charges should be brought against her. There are too many stupid people in this world that think they are more important than anyone else. They think they can waste the time of the authorities and rescue personell for their stupid shit. Throw here ass in jail. Stupid bitch.

4dmin
05-02-2005, 02:24 PM
bitch needs to pay for all the man power used for the BS search, i'm sure it cost the US $10,000s+ of $$$

Brett
05-02-2005, 04:04 PM
I bet she has a BF, and thats why she ran off for a few days, one last boom boom sex-a-thon with a extra dick...lol

The Golden Child
08-04-2006, 11:25 PM
are you talking about the dumb GA slut who ran off on her own daym wedding ??