PDA

View Full Version : i get to be a bitch tomorrow... (i just love my job)

4dmin
04-27-2006, 12:27 PM
i get to be a bitch tomorrow... (i just love my job)

so ya i get a call today, hey i need you to do a favor for *** the owner... ok (i'm thinking what am i going to have to do now)...

[side note] everytime they have some OPPORTUNITY for me it has to deal w/ moving or some other task rich people are too good to do... i once had to fly to dallas to bring back an office chair in a uhaul. and another time i had to put the license plate on his 130k mercedes [/side note]

ya we need you to go pick up some office furniture at this location (location is owners Girlfriend)... lol i love bitch work :jerkit:

my resume should read:

Title: Software Engineer
Description: head programmer, web surfer, office furniture mover, and all around office bitch (no lube needed used to it)

The Yousef
04-27-2006, 12:28 PM

so ya i get a call today, hey i need you to do a favor for *** the owner... ok (i'm thinking what am i going to have to do now)...

[side note] everytime they have some OPPORTUNITY for me it has to deal w/ moving or some other task rich people are too good to do... i once had to fly to dallas to bring back an office chair in a uhaul. and another time i had to put the license plate on his 130k mercedes [/side note]

ya we need you to go pick up some office furniture at this location (location is owners Girlfriend)... lol i love bitch work :jerkit:

my resume should read:

Description: head programmer, web surfer, office furniture mover, and all around office bitch (no lube needed used to it)

correction paulina...

you're just a bitch in general...

:lmao:

5thgcelica
04-27-2006, 12:29 PM
haha that sucks man...

but hey... getting paid decently? or are you being screwed there too?

Nemesis
04-27-2006, 12:30 PM
^ BAN YOUSEF

B16a2 Civic
ahh, i remember the liscense plate thing

The Yousef
^ BAN YOUSEF

:2up:

how about he ban's all eleventy of your alter egos instead (including Nemesis)

:lmfao:

TeeJay
04-27-2006, 12:31 PM
i once had to fly to dallas to bring back an office chair in a uhaul.
W T F

Brett
04-27-2006, 12:32 PM

my resume should read:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

4dmin
04-27-2006, 12:33 PM
personally i don't care about money but the fact that when you work for a privately ownded company w/ executives that think they are above you and you will do shit they won't...

other funny shit i've had to do: go to a VP house pickup his camera and broker a deal w/ a friend he was selling the camera too (he was too busy leaving for vacation) :lmao:

I NEED A NEW JOB... ANYONE HIRING FOR IN IT????

ATK_Designs
04-27-2006, 12:35 PM
me too, I need a new job in the related field :o

5thgcelica
04-27-2006, 12:36 PM

come out to lanier tech and make everything better. lol.

TeeJay
04-27-2006, 12:37 PM
personally i don't care about money but the fact that when you work for a privately ownded company w/ executives that think they are above you and you will do shit they won't...

other funny shit i've had to do: go to a VP house pickup his camera and broker a deal w/ a friend he was selling the camera too (he was too busy leaving for vacation) :lmao:

damn dude, you sound like the transporter!!

HyPer50
04-27-2006, 12:38 PM
haha it seems like i'm always on bitch/gopher detail at jobs, i'm suprised they make someone with your high of a title do that kinda shit though lol. It didn't really bother me tho, gave me a chance to just get away and get paid for bein' on the clock while i'm just driving around/stoppin' at my house occasionally lol...

4dmin
04-27-2006, 12:39 PM
W T F

ya they flew me to dallas to rent a uhaul pick up a 2000$ office chair for a VP and drive it w/ 50+ computers, monitors, printers, keyboards, etc, etc... back to atlanta.

the main reason was the chair... 13 hour drive home to atlanta going 70mph (top speed) in a uhaul w/ no radio or working interior lights/fuel gauge... we get home at like 9am sat, then we had to unload all of the shit... over the course of the next week i had to throw out 99.9% of the shit we brought back. but he got his office chair ;)

TeeJay
04-27-2006, 12:40 PM
insanity

4dmin
04-27-2006, 12:42 PM
haha it seems like i'm always on bitch/gopher detail at jobs, i'm suprised they make someone with your high of a title do that kinda shit though lol. It didn't really bother me tho, gave me a chance to just get away and get paid for bein' on the clock while i'm just driving around/stoppin' at my house occasionally lol...

its has nothing to do w/ titles or money... i don't feel i'm too good for this shit, but i hate that i'm the bitch for someone who is :goodjob:

my company is like 200 employees 95% female... so the IT, Sales, Executives are the only males in the company... sales are never here, Executives are too good or playing golf, so IT (3 guys) me and my boy Ian are always made the bitches for the job. :jerkit:

AtifSajid
04-27-2006, 01:16 PM
AWESOME!! When can i put in my resume..

RandomGuy
04-27-2006, 01:42 PM
actually I think pounder web services is hiring... My friend works there... Theyre working on some bag project and Its salaried with bonus, no harm in sending a resume, theyre located in Duluth, but the pay is goood.

http://www.thepounder.com/bag.html then click contact and send email to human resources

4dmin
04-27-2006, 01:53 PM
^ bahhh nice try... i applied there last year :lmao:

RandomGuy
04-27-2006, 06:09 PM
blahahahh

redlinenprelude
04-27-2006, 07:56 PM
i'm thinking what am i going to have to do now)...

been there done that huh?
lol.