PDA

View Full Version : Misc final fantasy 7 advent children

ShooterMcGavin
04-27-2006, 11:14 AM
picked this up on tuesday from circuitcity cuz bestbuy sold out their only 20 copies in the first 4 hrs of the day. watched it that same nite and wow, i was amazed. cg films have come a long way since just a few yrs ago. if u liked ff7 the game or just a fan of cg, go check it out, i give it 2 thumbs up :D :goodjob:

~The_Duke~
04-27-2006, 04:00 PM
This is a very very good movie (I saw the japenese version) The CG is unreal.

ChnkyLao
04-27-2006, 04:06 PM
i downloaded it and put it on a dvd, the movie is amazing

HyPer50
04-27-2006, 04:43 PM
I saw the foriegn version with subtitles and it fucking rocked, so i'm definatly plannin' on picking up the english version. Sephiroth=god

Xan
04-28-2006, 09:59 AM
Saw this one at AWA last September. Drove the whole con nuts. Excellent CG. The Bahamut scene is unreal. And yes...Sephiroth=God

ShooterMcGavin
04-28-2006, 11:52 AM
what really got me was the pace that everything went at. there was never too much story (ie they didn't try TOO hard, which ruins a lot of movies) in between the action sequences and once u got to the good stuff, it definitely satisifed :goodjob:

DemonEyez
04-28-2006, 12:27 PM
yeah def a good good movie. I unfortunately picked mine up before the release date thanks to a certain store accidentally put it out on the floor. Heh. Oh well.

But yeah watched it first in japanese and loved it. Then watched it in english dubbing. The dubing wasnt as bad as most stuff, but still watch it in japanese if u can.

ShooterMcGavin
04-28-2006, 12:50 PM
:confused: why is that unfortunate? or is there a heavy dose of sarcasm in there?

rolling_trip
04-28-2006, 12:53 PM
i'm going to try and find it tonight, watch the sub titled one and it was awesome. a must see for any FF7 fan.

DemonEyez
04-30-2006, 11:29 AM
yeah def sarcasm man. i wasnt gonna pass up the deal to have it early

ct9a gsr
04-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Saw this one at AWA last September. Drove the whole con nuts. Excellent CG. The Bahamut scene is unreal. And yes...Sephiroth=God

My buddies were yelling at everyone waiting in line shouting "Cloud dies, thx."

My other buddy was walking around with a sign saying "Cloud Dies!"

haha... but yah, definitely an amazing movie... imagine how much time it took to make every strand of hair on every head perfect in every scene... -.-

MachNU
04-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Hell yeah i bought this movie thursday, and fuck yeah it was bad, man that movie was perfect, and makes me want to play FF7 all over again.

Leisa
04-30-2006, 05:45 PM
yeah i got it for my son... he loves it!

04-30-2006, 06:49 PM
yea i watched this movie a few months ago...... even tho it was the japenese version it was on point 4real.... its a def must see for all FF7 fans out there

{X}Echo419
05-01-2006, 06:54 AM
saw it saturday. KICK ASS!

yeah def a good good movie. I unfortunately picked mine up before the release date thanks to a certain store accidentally put it out on the floor. Heh. Oh well.

But yeah watched it first in japanese and loved it. Then watched it in english dubbing. The dubing wasnt as bad as most stuff, but still watch it in japanese if u can.

the Wal-Mart on 92 by Pets Mart did the same thing with Halo2. I bought 4 and sold 3 of them for $100 each :king:

Ran
05-01-2006, 08:34 AM
It was a very good movie but I'm thinking that it was definitely over-hyped by the fanbase.

While the movie was good, I'm hoping that the reaction will be significant enough to Square-Enix for them to remake and update Final Fantasy VII for the PS3. Now THAT would be worth waiting outside the store in the rain for. :D

Cato
05-03-2006, 03:41 PM
This movie gets a 5 star rating. English slighty made it worse. CG is amazing and the story line is so intense. And if you can go see "(The) Last Order" its a story for people who wanna know more about Cloud and Jack. A must see for everyone that has played FF7. See it in Jap if you can.

fight club
05-03-2006, 03:45 PM
awesome movie.

Ran
05-04-2006, 11:16 AM
And if you can go see "(The) Last Order" its a story for people who wanna know more about Cloud and Jack. A must see for everyone that has played FF7. See it in Jap if you can.I think "The Last Order" is only available in Japanese. It's short (30mins or so) but it does provide a lot of background info. Still, you can get most of the same info in the game if you go back to the Shinra Mansion Basement on the third disk.

Cato
05-04-2006, 12:38 PM
I think "The Last Order" is only available in Japanese.

Ya I should of put my thoughts in order. I know The Last Order is only in jap. Good short story. Advent Children should only be watched with orignal jap. With subs MAYBE.