PDA

View Full Version : I have to be sneaky....lol

Brett
04-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Well I was just told our IT department is giving me a brand new Dual P4 PC because I am going to dual screens on my desk, So now I had to quickly uninstall my AIM ( We are not allowed to have it...LOL ) and of course all my favorites, pics, all sorts of shit...LOL.

So as soon as I get the new PC today then I can put my AIM and all the shit Im not allowed to have back on the new one... :D

Hulud
04-27-2006, 08:25 AM
awesome?

Rican219
04-27-2006, 08:26 AM
Well I was just told our IT department is giving me a brand new Dual P4 PC because I am going to dual screens on my desk, So now I had to quickly uninstall my AIM ( We are not allowed to have it...LOL ) and of course all my favorites, pics, all sorts of shit...LOL.

So as soon as I get the new PC today then I can put my AIM and all the shit Im not allowed to have back on the new one... :D

I Hate Fuckers like you that is why we have to lock shit down so tight!

Brett
04-27-2006, 08:27 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA

babygurl
04-27-2006, 08:27 AM
You know it sucks we cant use this and that at work....my job is freaking boring!

blah...at least I have IA! YAY!!!

Rican219
04-27-2006, 08:30 AM
You know it sucks we cant use this and that at work....my job is freaking boring!

blah...at least I have IA! YAY!!!

People like Bert is why you are not allowed. I know we have to repect the elderly and shit but Bert your fuckin it up for everyone!

Kelly_Rene
04-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Heh, I have my personel laptop :-D So I can do whatever I want

Nemesis
04-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Bellsouth is the strictist (sp) Ive known. We arent allowed AIM, any personal email sites, etc , etc. Even BATLGROUND is blocked :lmao:

babygurl
04-27-2006, 08:33 AM
hmmm....I am not suppose to be on the net...but I do....but I delete the trail lol!

Didnt some judge in NY say it was illegal to fire someone for surfing the net, because it is full of information, and its a basic tool for communication?

Rican219
04-27-2006, 08:35 AM
hmmm....I am not suppose to be on the net...but I do....but I delete the trail lol!

Didnt some judge in NY say it was illegal to fire someone for surfing the net, because it is full of information, and its a basic tool for communication?

LOL You can never fully delete the trial!! He he owns the data ownz the world!! Big brother is always watching **insert Evil Laugh here**

Brett
04-27-2006, 08:36 AM
People like Bert is why you are not allowed. I know we have to repect the elderly and shit but Bert your fuckin it up for everyone!

Hey you racist bitch!! Me on AIM does not do shit!! Not like I download shit and go to sites im not supposed to, so fuck off IT boy!! :lmfao:

The Yousef
04-27-2006, 08:37 AM
awesome?

mother fucker that's my line!!!!

:2up:

:lmao:

Brett
04-27-2006, 08:38 AM

Boobies?

Hulud
04-27-2006, 08:38 AM

:irish voice:big whoop, wanna fight about it?

The Yousef
04-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Boobies?

that along with:

indeed
intruging
and awesome...

those are all mine!!!!!!:rant: :rant:

Kelly_Rene
:boobies: :flash: MMM Boobies!

babygurl
LOL You can never fully delete the trial!! He he owns the data ownz the world!! Big brother is always watching **insert Evil Laugh here**

LOL I love the sigs!

And plus having friends in the IT Dept kicks ass!

Kelly_Rene
04-27-2006, 08:40 AM
LOL I love the sigs!

I'll have to agree with you on that, he always has the best ones

babygurl
04-27-2006, 08:41 AM

YAY!!!

Rican219
04-27-2006, 08:43 AM
Hey you racist bitch!! Me on AIM does not do shit!! Not like I download shit and go to sites im not supposed to, so fuck off IT boy!! :lmfao:

BWAHAHA I would fuck you up if I was your IT guy!! Be glad I'm not Bish!! I would take a screen shot of your desktop set it as your back ground and then delete all your icons and see how many time you double click before you realize that it doesn't work!

Brett
04-27-2006, 08:43 AM

Im sure Laura is glad to know you agree with her :lmfao:

Brett
04-27-2006, 08:45 AM
BWAHAHA I would fuck you up if I was your IT guy!! Be glad I'm not Bish!! I would take a screen shot of your desktop set it as your back ground and then delete all your icons and see how many time you double click before you realize that it doesn't work!

I have a friend who does IT and he went into a coworkers PC and did some shit to make it look like he lost all his data and when he would reboot it made it look like Windows couldnt boot... I forget what he said he did, He just took out some directory or some shit and when he went to get someone to his desk to check it out he tapped in and fixed it before they go to his PC so it looked like the guy was a moron and couldnt use his PC...LOL. The guy who did it, His name is Lamar, I know he will read this and post up what he did, I know it was some funny shit cause his co-worker was freakin out thinking he lost all his work and data!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Kelly_Rene
04-27-2006, 08:46 AM
Im sure Laura is glad to know you agree with her :lmfao:

Brett
04-27-2006, 08:46 AM
hmmmmmmm :D

Leisa
04-27-2006, 08:48 AM
well can you tell them to hurry the hell up... I need to begin our conversation for the day :D

Rican219
04-27-2006, 08:48 AM
I have a friend who does IT and he went into a coworkers PC and did some shit to make it look like he lost all his data and when he would reboot it made it look like Windows couldnt boot... I forget what he said he did, He just took out some directory or some shit and when he went to get someone to his desk to check it out he tapped in and fixed it before they go to his PC so it looked like the guy was a moron and couldnt use his PC...LOL. The guy who did it, His name is Lamar, I know he will read this and post up what he did, I know it was some funny shit cause his co-worker was freakin out thinking he lost all his work and data!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

BWAHAHA Classic!! I had a screen saver that looks like a Blue screen and then it reboots on the screen saver I used that to freak some people out!! I LOVE MY JOB!!

Brett
04-27-2006, 08:55 AM
People who are computer idiots are best to fuck with!!

silver
04-27-2006, 09:08 AM
I have one of those jobs that as long as I am doing my job and not visiting websites that are not appropriate for work, I dont think they really care.. My boss knows I use aim and browse the internet esp when there is nothing for me to do. But I do try to keep it to a minimum though... lol :)

ShooterMcGavin
04-27-2006, 09:49 AM
damn u can have all that shit on ur pc? lucky bastard, i'm just waiting for the personal wireless connection that our it guy set up for a few ppl to come back online :D

The Golden Child
04-27-2006, 02:54 PM
bahahahahahahaa i did that to my friend once ..

screen shot and posted as background ..

he thought his computer broke and was calling gateway to get warranty .. lirl !!!

i was laughing so hard he knew what was up ..

4dmin
04-27-2006, 03:04 PM
I Hate Fuckers like you that is why we have to lock shit down so tight!

ya toolbags like him kill my web surfing pleasure... i had great download rates until we allowed bitches here to have internet :2up:

Alter Ego
04-27-2006, 03:08 PM
ya toolbags like him kill my web surfing pleasure... i had great download rates until we allowed bitches here to have internet :2up:

arent you a bitch at your job?:confused:

4dmin
04-27-2006, 03:14 PM
arent you a bitch at your job?:confused:

thats sir is true, but still fuckers are leeching my T1s ...

Alter Ego
04-27-2006, 03:14 PM
thats sir is true, but still fuckers are leeching my T1s ...
so your a bitch and people are leeching off you? wow

threehundred
04-27-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm a NetAdmin at my place, and we have all our shit locked down. Corporate handles all of our internet lockdowns (can't go to pretty much any site that's worth a shit). Luckily we have a DSL connection that corporate doesn't know about. I surf this shit all day, great download speeds, get to go to any site. Meanwhile, everyone here can't go to any sites, can't download anything ( I restrict that, haha), etc. IT people control the world, fuckas