PDA

View Full Version : ATTN REN

Dragonfly5338
04-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Putting chickens in your signature is a personal attack at me, since I don't like chickens. I will do my best to get you BANNED from Import Atlanta since you're ruining my viewing pleasure.

I hope you know that I have since been unable to eat chicken, and so not only have you ruined IMPORT ATLANTA for me, you've also ruined CHICK-FIL-A.

Sincerely,

Val

PS: HAHAHHAA nice try TRACY and REN! (Landon has a big mouth!). Too bad I'm not really scared of chickens! I just think they're gross. :lmfao: :lmfao: The clowns triumph again!

RandomGuy
04-27-2006, 12:42 AM
http://www.geocities.com/hrich11/thailand/dead-chickens.jpg

RandomGuy
04-27-2006, 12:43 AM
http://phototravels.net/egypt/egypt-p/egypt-p-012.3.jpg
DURKA CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonfly5338
04-27-2006, 12:44 AM
http://phototravels.net/egypt/egypt-p/egypt-p-012.3.jpg
DURKA CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh snap! crest spinbrush FTW, hahahhaa

RandomGuy
04-27-2006, 12:46 AM
closeup http://www.fakecrap.com/images/jokes/billy_bob_teeth/quarter.jpg

collins
04-27-2006, 01:31 AM
in the words of thinkfast:

GROSE

DeutscheBAG!
04-27-2006, 03:34 AM
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/view?&h=100&w=100&type=wmv&rurl=www.vsocial.com%2Fvideo%2F%3Fd%3D21902&vurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vsocial.com%2Fvideo%2F%3Fd%3 D21902&back=p%3Dbig%2520bucking%2520chicken%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3DFP-tab-web-t%26x%3Dwrt%26fr2%3Dtab-img&turl=re2.mm-da.yimg.com%2Fimage%2F1645053608&name=vSocial+Video+-+big+bucking+chicken&no=1&tt=1&p=big+bucking+chicken&oid=0668bbcb0abc3e20&dur=30&src=p&pld=640x480

TheSnail
04-27-2006, 04:53 AM
How about some chicken noddle soup?

http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=MOVIES&id=2253

*ps: dont cut it off early like a pussy, watch the whole thing like a man*

The Ren
04-27-2006, 05:57 AM
Putting clowns in your signature was a personal attack against me and? Although its getting a bit easier to look at since you like to follow my posts around..

I like my chickens... they are cute.. so they stay!

HyPer50
04-27-2006, 06:37 AM
Putting clowns in your signature was a personal attack against me and? Although its getting a bit easier to look at since you like to follow my posts around..

See! she's helping you overcome your fear = )

Rican219
04-27-2006, 06:42 AM

NICE COCK!! Did you shave it?

Brett
04-27-2006, 06:50 AM
I can see Val sending Karen a DVD of KILLER CLOWNS FROM OUTTER SPACE in an unmarked envelope :lmfao:

HyPer50
04-27-2006, 06:55 AM
I can see Val sending Karen a DVD of KILLER CLOWNS FROM OUTTER SPACE in an unmarked envelope :lmfao:

Ahem..... ouTer space = ) Sorry, it's 8am and i got nothin' better to do at the moment haha.

CopyRight
04-27-2006, 06:56 AM

but that's a romantic comedy...why would it have any effect?

HyPer50
04-27-2006, 06:56 AM
NICE COCK!! Did you shave it?

LMAO dude your sigs never fail me, always a good laugh.

Brett
04-27-2006, 07:21 AM
but that's a romantic comedy...why would it have any effect?

A romance movie with a few clowns that kill some earth folk

The Yousef
04-27-2006, 07:29 AM
Putting chickens in your signature is a personal attack at me, since I don't like chickens. I will do my best to get you BANNED from Import Atlanta since you're ruining my viewing pleasure.

I hope you know that I have since been unable to eat chicken, and so not only have you ruined IMPORT ATLANTA for me, you've also ruined CHICK-FIL-A.

Sincerely,

Val

PS: HAHAHHAA nice try TRACY and REN! (Landon has a big mouth!). Too bad I'm not really scared of chickens! I just think they're gross. :lmfao: :lmfao: The clowns triumph again!

bwhahahahahah....+10

val for president

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2006, 07:31 AM
drama so early in the morn

The Yousef
04-27-2006, 07:44 AM
drama so early in the morn

and this is why:

:iaowns:

HiPSI
04-27-2006, 07:57 AM

i think SHAKES THE CLOWN would be a better one. now that shit WAS scary!

A.P. Photography
04-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Why not just have a chicken dressed as a clown.

Hulud
04-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Why not just have a chicken dressed as a clown.
http://www.webspawner.com/users/deetka/chik.jpg

AznTraitor
04-27-2006, 09:13 AM

*faints*

HiPSI
04-27-2006, 09:27 AM

chicken head

Dragonfly5338
04-27-2006, 09:30 AM

Uhhh... no. Actually. The clowns started as a joke with Walker - ask him if you like. He has this goofy pic of Ronald McDonald in a sewer grate that we were laughing about one day, and the clowns started from there. If after repeatedly explaining that they have nothing to do with you, you still believe they're a "personal attack" against you, that's not my problem, that's your reading comprehension skill. =) Remember? Julio started his own thread about it? Then when I started getting PMs saying my sig was scary from other people - that sealed the deal. Shit, I even warned you about the clowns at Varsity. Remember again?

Christ. :rolleyes:

Brett
04-27-2006, 09:32 AM

Yes? Did you need me? :lmfao:

PSINXS
04-27-2006, 09:34 AM
blasphemy!!! but brett is old enough to be jesus age

Dragonfly5338
04-27-2006, 09:41 AM

Wow Matt.. nice try... but since I dont have anything turned on I cant see either of the pictures you posted...

Am I the only one that caught this? It's getting a big easier to look at since I like to follow your posts around (LOL by the way) - but since you don't have anything turned on you can't see either of the pictures.... hrrmm.

Looks like you just contradicted yourself. :D

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2006, 09:41 AM
blasphemy!!! but brett is old enough to be jesus age

Brett is so old, he puts this down in the DOB field on applications
01/01/BC

Brett
04-27-2006, 09:54 AM
Brett is so old, he puts this down in the DOB field on applications
01/01/BC

Heeeerrrreeeeee we go again!! :lmfao:

Brady
04-27-2006, 09:54 AM

wow and all the shit you talked about clown posting immature....hahaha you fail at keeping yours standards.

NOTSOJDM
04-27-2006, 10:16 AM
good times, i need to get some popcorn

SwurvinIn
04-27-2006, 10:18 AM
good times, i need to get some popcorn
you do not talk until i allow you to talk....so stfu mazdaspeed boyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

The Ren
04-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Nah Val I finally turned them off last week.. but you have had those clowns for how long....

NOTSOJDM
04-27-2006, 10:22 AM
you do not talk until i allow you to talk....so stfu mazdaspeed boyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
listen here slow accorn slut, shut it or i will steal your v-attack

SwurvinIn
04-27-2006, 10:24 AM
lets run MA FUKA!!!!!!!!

NOTSOJDM
04-27-2006, 10:42 AM
prepair to get pwned yet again

Hulud
04-27-2006, 11:17 AM
Heeeerrrreeeeee we go again!! :lmfao:
so brett i heard you got jesus laid, is that true?

RandomGuy
04-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Another angle (http://media.putfile.com/BGs-Weak-Supra)

The Ren
04-27-2006, 02:53 PM
wow.. lets once again show the video where the broken supra ran a 15.1... so mature

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2006, 02:54 PM
i cant see teh video, what ya'll talkin bout?

The Ren
04-27-2006, 02:57 PM
The video Random guy posted is the video of my run...

Alter Ego
04-27-2006, 02:59 PM
15.1 supra? wow:lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2006, 02:59 PM
hmmm, i thought you had compression issues....if thats the case, whats the video prove?

The Ren
04-27-2006, 03:00 PM
hmmm, i thought you had compression issues....if thats the case, whats the video prove?

I do have compression issues... and thats my point. The Video proves nothing..

Alter Ego
04-27-2006, 03:16 PM
dems fighten werds

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2006, 03:16 PM
Val can check my compression anyday ;)

Alter Ego
04-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Val can check my compression anyday ;)
whos val?

is that your bf?

The Ren
04-27-2006, 03:20 PM
dems fighten werds

Not really.. Everyone is all jumping on this bandwagon because my TT supra Ran a 15.1.... but no one wants to accept the fact that there was alot wrong with the run... including my cars compression is fucked the hell up... so fine.. let people say all they fucking want..Karma catches up on people...

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2006, 03:22 PM
whos val?

is that your bf?

hmmm, not really

Alter Ego
04-27-2006, 03:23 PM
hmmm, not really
its a guy right? val is a guys name

DeutscheBAG!
04-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Uhhh... no. Actually. The clowns started as a joke with Walker - ask him if you like. He has this goofy pic of Ronald McDonald in a sewer grate that we were laughing about one day, and the clowns started from there. If after repeatedly explaining that they have nothing to do with you, you still believe they're a "personal attack" against you, that's not my problem, that's your reading comprehension skill. =) Remember? Julio started his own thread about it? Then when I started getting PMs saying my sig was scary from other people - that sealed the deal. Shit, I even warned you about the clowns at Varsity. Remember again?

tis true

it was a pic of ronald mcdonald hiding in the sewer spoofing a scene from the movie it.
At McDonalds, they all float!

ct9a gsr
04-27-2006, 07:10 PM
Your car's not broken... and slghtly low compression in one cylinder, you still made more power than a stock Supra. I told you this in the other thread... stop taking this shit so seriously... you don't have to make excuses to defend yourself everytime... just admit it was a shitty run regardless of whatever's going on with your car and know you'll do better.

Humor it... don't take it so seriously... really. =]

Big Baller
04-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Your car's not broken... and slghtly low compression in one cylinder, you still made more power than a stock Supra. I told you this in the other thread... stop taking this shit so seriously... you don't have to make excuses to defend yourself everytime... just admit it was a shitty run regardless of whatever's going on with your car and know you'll do better.

that was a nice 12.5 you ran by the way.

sixfifty
04-27-2006, 07:18 PM

xLSTONEx
04-27-2006, 08:36 PM
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR THIS VAL?

xLSTONEx
04-27-2006, 08:43 PM
And why can't we all just get along????? I mean I love everyone on here. Actaully I think most people on here a faggots and need a life, but still. I love Val, I love Tracy, I don't personally know Ren but I'm sure she is nice. Why don't we all just meet up at my place and have a big party, you know Matt and I are in.........

MongolPup
04-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Who recorded that? I have never heard anyone say weaksauce in real life lol.

My two cents:

If your run was lower then 15.2 you can talk.....if not shut up. I could sit here and go ITS A GOD DAMN SUPRA WTF FIFTEEN SECONDS! But according to IA's list, my car runs a 17.2 or something; aka I can't bad mouth.

ct9a gsr
04-27-2006, 11:42 PM

thx. ^.^

The Ren
04-27-2006, 11:49 PM

Oh I will be the first one to say it was a shitty run.. but my car isnt at full potential.. i have low compression and tranny problems.. If people wanna make fun.. fine.. but after awhile it gets old. So I had one bad run.. my only run ever and the only run I got that night.. everyone has atleast one bad run.. big whoop..

Buford®
04-28-2006, 04:51 AM
i have low compression and tranny problems..

Did you find this out after the run, or did you know it was a pre-existing problem? Mikey was drivin' my car, hit rev-limiter in second gear(which was slipping) and only managed a 15.8. Just courious.

The Ren
04-28-2006, 07:02 AM
Did you find this out after the run, or did you know it was a pre-existing problem? Mikey was drivin' my car, hit rev-limiter in second gear(which was slipping) and only managed a 15.8. Just courious.

We found all this out after the run.. My car should be hitting 13s all day long

HalfBaked
04-28-2006, 02:22 PM
There is a video of me racing a tt supra and a modded STi on the highway, I beat the STi and lost the supra not by too much...

The next day I dyno'd 255whp...with 50 compression in cyl 1, 120 in cyls 2,3,4...

You still should have been able to trap higher than 99mph even if you had bad compression. This thread was the 1st time I saw the video.

HalfBaked
04-28-2006, 11:32 PM
In fact, my compression is so bad that my best cyl is the same as your worst cyl.

RandomGuy
04-28-2006, 11:36 PM
In fact, my compression is so bad that my best cyl is the same as your worst cyl.
lol yeah 120 isn't even that bad

she should just work with the car til something gives, then build it, or swap it, simple have really no other options

Shawna
04-28-2006, 11:42 PM
its how you handled the whole situation to begin with from the very start oo well you have a supra get over it obviously its a pos and it had a shitty run you jump down ppls throats they are going to jump down yours stop making lame excuses for this shit and move on. who gives a shit you have a slow supra ooo well not a big deal.

The Ren
04-29-2006, 12:11 AM
its how you handled the whole situation to begin with from the very start oo well you have a supra get over it obviously its a pos and it had a shitty run you jump down ppls throats they are going to jump down yours stop making lame excuses for this shit and move on. who gives a shit you have a slow supra ooo well not a big deal.

I was ganna keep my mouth shut but obviously you had to come and start shit... Not once from the begining did I EVER say I had a fast car. I wanted a supra and I got one.. I could careless what you or any other bitch on IA has to say. My car might be slow but its still worth more than your pos civic... Everyone wants to say some shit about my run.. go ahead big fucking whoop...as far as Im concerned its all :blah: :blah: :blah: . Go ahead and talk more shit and make up more drama...since thats all you seem to know how to do.

RandomGuy
04-29-2006, 12:15 AM
I was ganna keep my mouth shut but obviously you had to come and start shit... Not once from the begining did I EVER say I had a fast car. I wanted a supra and I got one.. I could careless what you or any other bitch on IA has to say. My car might be slow but its still worth more than your pos civic... Everyone wants to say some shit about my run.. go ahead big fucking whoop...as far as Im concerned its all :blah: :blah: :blah: . Go ahead and talk more shit and make up more drama...since thats all you seem to know how to do.
oh shit! she called you out!

you gonna take that blackSI!?!?!?!

Key Points:
1) You start drama
2) You were called a bitch
3) Your civic was claimed to be a "POS"
4) Her car was said to have a higher blue book value.
5) It was implied that you are dumb, since "all you know how to do is make up drama"

AWWW HELL NAW!!!
[/instigate]

Crazy Asian
04-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Ahh hell no you instigating more drama...damn you!!!

Dark Side
04-29-2006, 12:21 AM

Key Points:
1) You start drama
5) It was implied that you are dumb, since "all you know how to do is make up drama"

AWWW HELL NAW!!!
[/instigate]

LMAO ! ! ! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Good Stuff :goodjob:

Ps: I Should have brought home the popcorn from the movie for this shit !

£G2♣
04-29-2006, 12:27 AM
How about some chicken noddle soup?

http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=MOVIES&id=2253

*ps: dont cut it off early like a pussy, watch the whole thing like a man*

OH WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: damn that shit actually made me threw up literally :2up:

The Ren
04-29-2006, 12:31 AM

Key Points:
1) You start drama

AWWW HELL NAW!!!
[/instigate]

I could careless anymore what people say about my driving skills or my car..everyones gatta say something.. put their two cents in.. but when people go out of their way to say some shit for the simple purpose of being a bitch.. then I get highly annoyed

RandomGuy
04-29-2006, 12:34 AM
I could careless anymore what people say about my driving skills or my car..everyones gatta say something.. put their two cents in.. but when people go out of their way to say some shit for the simple purpose of being a bitch.. then I get highly annoyed
OH HELLLLLLLLLLL NAW

£G2♣
04-29-2006, 12:35 AM
damn quit instigatin (spelling) lol

Crazy Asian
04-29-2006, 12:35 AM
Ya I saw you on the 400 cruising before. Fudge I should have slowed down but i was doing 77 damn. You was just chilling and I love red supras....now I just need to find me one which is ...well damn

Crazy Asian
04-29-2006, 12:36 AM
AHAH Keep pestering it random and then its gonna be full blown war

The Ren
04-29-2006, 12:44 AM
AHAH Keep pestering it random and then its gonna be full blown war

no war.. I have said my peice and im done.. I know she will come back in here and see it and say some stupid comment and blah blah blah.. but im done with it... I am not here to prove myself to anyone, specially not her. So as far as im concerned in this thread I have said all I am going to say.

RandomGuy
04-29-2006, 12:44 AM
BlackSiChic
Red Heads Do it Better
Last Activity: Today 01:20 AM
Viewing User Profile @ 01:20 AM

OH HELL NAW!

TIGERJC
04-29-2006, 12:45 AM
BLKSICHIC i wouldn't take that shit. i say yall take this to the drag strip - slow ass civic vs slow ass supra, who would win???

The Ren
04-29-2006, 12:47 AM
BLKSICHIC i wouldn't take that shit. i say yall take this to the drag strip - slow ass civic vs slow ass supra, who would win???

My car wont be back on the strip until its fixed.. and I have a few more goodies to put on..

RandomGuy
04-29-2006, 12:47 AM
HOLY SHIT! it has just been broughted,
He just declared his intentions with this post.

He firstly stated that BlackSiChicks civic, was quote-unquote SLOW ASS

In addition, He added that The Ren's Supra was "Slow ASS"

Also, implied was a derogatory tone that female car enthusiasts are undercover lesbians...

HELL NAW!, this could get ugly

TIGERJC
04-29-2006, 12:51 AM
HOLY SHIT! it has just been broughted,
He just declared his intentions with this post.

He firstly stated that BlackSiChicks civic, was quote-unquote SLOW ASS

In addition, He added that The Ren's Supra was "Slow ASS"

Also, implied was a derogatory tone that female car enthusiasts are undercover lesbians...

HELL NAW!, this could get ugly

ahahahahahahaha +1 for u

RandomGuy
04-29-2006, 12:51 AM
ahahahahahahaha +1 for u
OH HELL NAW!! he +1ed me! [/instigate]

TIGERJC
04-29-2006, 12:52 AM
My car wont be back on the strip until its fixed.. and I have a few more goodies to put on..

u dont need goodies, u need to learn how to drive. thats all

The Green Monster
lmao...hasan...i wonder about you sometimes

£G2♣
hahahahah keep postin randomguy

RandomGuy
04-29-2006, 12:53 AM
u dont need goodies, u need to learn how to drive. thats all
^^ no explanation needed!!

holy shit, its gettin hostile in here

quickdodge®
04-29-2006, 12:53 AM
in the words of thinkfast:

GROSE

That would be ONE word, asscrack. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
04-29-2006, 12:58 AM
That would be ONE word, asscrack. Later, QD.
WHOA! an unexpected play comes into the picture.
QD maliciously attacks the intelligence, or lack thereof Collins possesses. He adds to the insult, a verbal slur, calling Collins, the crack of the human anal cavity.
Awaiting response from Collins. Response is not expected due to implied intelligence level.

£G2♣
04-29-2006, 01:00 AM
^^hahahahahhahahhaha +1

HalfBaked
04-29-2006, 01:45 AM
I don't see why you blame this on driving skills...

You have an automatic, you can't misshift...You just step on it and go.

Automatic supras are faster at the track then 6spd anyways.

RandomGuy
04-29-2006, 01:48 AM

AWW HELL NAW

he's implying that you do not know how to auto-launch a supra at the quarter! OMG0rz!

[/instigate]

PS: Goin to sleep

Hopefully all of those who were attacked retaliate, for the sake of their e-pride.

Buford®
04-29-2006, 02:16 AM
Randomdude is the best at BTLFED notes.

Dragonfly5338
04-29-2006, 03:12 AM
where'd the chickens go? :(

Buford®
04-29-2006, 04:05 AM
I dunno, but the clowns are still there.

The Ren
04-29-2006, 06:51 AM

My point is people are always ganna say something.. everyone has their two cents to add in.. and by now im just annoyed with it rather then upset... Boo fucking hoo... I had a bad run.. It happens... it was my first ever run...but im sure everyone else had a perfect first run.. reguardless of what anyone says.. my car is NOT at full potential with the low cylinder and the tranny messing up. Shit happens.. to me its in the past and means nothing to me.. I didnt get this car to PROVE to anyone that I had a fast car.. I got it cause this is the car I have been wanting for 10+ years now and I got what I wanted. Im happy with it and thats all that matters to me... am I happy that there are some problems.. of course not.. but those can be worked out.. It just seems funny to me on who talks shit and who is there telling me how to make my next run better....Immaturity at its best.

2.3 Evo 8
04-29-2006, 01:33 PM
What gets me is people give you a little crap or joke with you and you take it so serious. You need to "thicken" your skin a little bit. Stop taking everything so personal. If it bothers you so much, stop posting in this thread and checking to see what others are posting.

...and if that cylinder with a little lower compression worried you so much, why did you run your car in the first place?

A friend and I passed by you on 85 the other day and the first thing we thought was " Damn, I wish we had two clowns mask so we could drive by her and look right at her while honking the horn and waving hello". WE thought it would be hilarious!

The Ren
04-29-2006, 03:36 PM
What gets me is people give you a little crap or joke with you and you take it so serious. You need to "thicken" your skin a little bit. Stop taking everything so personal. If it bothers you so much, stop posting in this thread and checking to see what others are posting.

...and if that cylinder with a little lower compression worried you so much, why did you run your car in the first place?

A friend and I passed by you on 85 the other day and the first thing we thought was " Damn, I wish we had two clowns mask so we could drive by her and look right at her while honking the horn and waving hello". WE thought it would be hilarious!

Yet again.. we didnt know that until after the run

Speedm0(\)key
04-29-2006, 04:26 PM

im not going to pick on you cause you're too easy. but 340rwhp with f'ed up compression (btw 120 is not severe) should run alot faster than 15.1 @ 99
hell.. my 3300lb 243rwhp 237rwtq car ran a 14.3 @ 100.50 with a 2.3 60' on bald tires @ commerce. SDR i ran a 14.2 @ 103.9mph with a 2.3 60.. come on

The Ren
04-29-2006, 04:29 PM
im not going to pick on you cause you're too easy. but 340rwhp with f'ed up compression (btw 120 is not severe) should run alot faster than 15.1 @ 99
hell.. my 3300lb 243rwhp 237rwtq car ran a 14.3 @ 100.50 with a 2.3 60' on bald tires @ commerce. SDR i ran a 14.2 @ 103.9mph with a 2.3 60.. come on

Will its been said over and over and over... you dont have to say it again

A1EX
04-29-2006, 04:40 PM
penis

TIGERJC
04-29-2006, 05:15 PM

:goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
05-01-2006, 07:48 AM
wait, why do civic si's have to be pos? or just her's?

ahhh kidding, well just let the young lady fix her car and if it runs that agan, then resume where you left off

The Yousef
05-01-2006, 07:49 AM
wait, why do civic si's have to be pos? or just her's?

because b16s drool and h22s rule!!!

okay..that was lame :(

PSINXS
05-01-2006, 10:25 AM
this is still going on?

and will i agree with your statement. its just plain facts really. a 15.1 is jsut bad driving skill. but she will practice and get better.

Tracy
05-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Let me ask something. Why do so many people on this forum feel the need to make people feel bad about 1 thing or another? It's not fun and it's not cute. Driving takes practice and a lot of it. Not everyone has the time or the money to make it to the track whenver they feel like it and not everyone likes to street race. Some people just like their cars and they have fun in them when they feel like it. It's not that big of a deal. Given time, Ren will gain the experience she needs to get faster little by little. It just doesn't happen over night. How about some of you "know it alls" offer to help her instead of being such assholes? And another thing....she is worried about her car. What is so wrong about that? She never claimed that she wrote the book on owning a Supra. She spent A LOT of money on the car and she has the right to be worried about it. You could nicely tell her that her compression isn't really that bad. You could nicely tell her that it's probably ok. Not everyone is all knowing like some of you. Idon't think she is making excuses. I think she is worried about her car and was turning to IA for advice and maybe support. But all you guys can do is bash her. And you wonder why Supra owners have a bad name. She is defending herself against people like you. It's called human nature. I have never seen Ren talk bad about anyone unless prompted. Just becuase you say it doesn't make it true. RELAX....it's not really that serious.

The Ren
05-01-2006, 06:20 PM
you of all people really do know exactly how much i have spent on her...

Buford®
05-01-2006, 06:41 PM
You tell 'em, Tracy!