PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!?!??!?! CLUB IAC!

Tasuki_Civic
04-26-2006, 11:29 PM
so i guess tha club IAC is no longer a Team........but i jus found out that a guy off tha team had been talkin shit to 2 bikers around Barrett.

well while some members of IAC were chillin...3 guys from tha bike crew came up to that one guy from IAC ( who was talkin shit) and whipped his ass until he had a seizer. mind you tha guys from tha bike crew had no weapons and pple from IAC were watching.

i dont know tha full story and i could be wrong about tha story...( correct me if i am wrong) but if there were more than one other person or even jus one person from tha Group. WHY THA HELL DIDNT YOU HELP THAT BOY??

that is pretty fucked!!! if you ask me. and if i was that boy that got my ass whipped like that....whenever i got better i would come lookin for you just because i know you stood there and watch them dudes stomp my head till i had a seizer. and i believe that one guy said " I couldnt help cause I had on sandals"
wtf maaan?..............

like i said pple talk and it was Barrett so i know mad pple have heard about this.

or am i jus being nosy......but i still think its fucked up what happend.

BigPoppaHurtm
04-26-2006, 11:36 PM
I was there and saw it. I dont think he was part of a club. There were a few threads here about this and most people said he was a shit talker who would be fine right know if he kept his mouth shut and didnt try to act tough in front of the bikers. He kept saying "I dont back down from nobody" or some other shit and one of the bikers called him out. I dont know the dude but some ppl have said that he deserved an ass whoopin just not as bad as he got.

Hulud
04-26-2006, 11:40 PM
yay a 3rd post about the ass kicking

Wurm
04-26-2006, 11:46 PM
and it starts again lol

HyPer50
04-27-2006, 12:19 AM
*sigh*....

ShooterMcGavin
04-27-2006, 12:34 AM
RE-MUTHAFUCKIN-POST!

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2006, 07:35 AM
LIRL, sandals
btw, welcome to early in the week

Tasuki_Civic
04-27-2006, 11:53 AM
be sarcastic if yall want to ...i havent been on the internet for awhile and i dont give a fuck if it is a repost.

i dont give a damn ....if he was a friend of mine i wouldnt have let it get that fuckin bad. pple jus sat there and watched like he didnt have any friends there to help out.

i can understand if you didnt know dude but if you did........thats a fuckin shame on you. and watch yourself cause the pple around you who you think that are your friends ...wont have your back. where im from you dont ever let your friend get fucked up like. even if they may deserve to get their ass whipped like that. you dont let it happen. Team or no Team

that boy was maybe one or 2 hits away from death.

Scrilla
04-27-2006, 11:58 AM
my question is....whats the name of the dood that got stomped?
i know a few from IAC...

ShooterMcGavin
04-27-2006, 12:09 PM
be sarcastic if yall want to ...i havent been on the internet for awhile and i dont give a fuck if it is a repost.

i dont give a damn ....if he was a friend of mine i wouldnt have let it get that fuckin bad. pple jus sat there and watched like he didnt have any friends there to help out.

i can understand if you didnt know dude but if you did........thats a fuckin shame on you. and watch yourself cause the pple around you who you think that are your friends ...wont have your back. where im from you dont ever let your friend get fucked up like. even if they may deserve to get their ass whipped like that. you dont let it happen. Team or no Team

first off, it does matter that it's a repost, if you'd go back and read those threads you'd see that much of what you've brought up has already been discussed in depth. part of which is how he ran his mouth off and "brought it upon himself" so to speak. not saying he deserved what he got but according to a lot of ppl that were there or know him from meets, he ran his mouth A LOT. not to mention he obviously needs to identify who his "friends" are and maybe get better friends. (oh and maybe there's a direct correlation between his attitude/personality and who his friends are and their character as well)

Tasuki_Civic
04-27-2006, 12:28 PM
first off, it does matter that it's a repost, if you'd go back and read those threads you'd see that much of what you've brought up has already been discussed in depth.

ASK ME IF I GIVE A FUCK ??? GO'HEAD .............go sit down somewhere and stfu.

part of which is how he ran his mouth off and "brought it upon himself" so to speak. not saying he deserved what he got but according to a lot of ppl that were there or know him from meets, he ran his mouth A LOT. not to mention he obviously needs to identify who his "friends" are and maybe get better friends. (oh and maybe there's a direct correlation between his attitude/personality and who his friends are and their character as well)
you rite but tha shit is wrong. someone should have stopped it llong before he had that seizer. enough is enough. im sure pple knew was jus a shit talker and couldnt back it up. let im get his ass whipped but not almost to death. i think that someone out of all those pple "could have" done something....and those who didnt is A BITCH. barrett parkwy isnt a a crowd full of hood ass pple. someone had to have felt bad for that shit talker.

lol its a dayum shame

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2006, 12:33 PM
ASK ME IF I GIVE A FUCK ??? GO'HEAD .............go sit down somewhere and stfu.

you rite but tha shit is wrong. someone should have stopped it llong before he had that seizer. enough is enough. im sure pple knew was jus a shit talker and couldnt back it up. let im get his ass whipped but not almost to death. i think that someone out of all those pple "could have" done something....and those who didnt is A BITCH. barrett parkwy isnt a a crowd full of hood ass pple. someone had to have felt bad for that shit talker.

lol its a dayum shame

well, your saying you want someone to jump in and try and break it up....risking gettin your own ass beat for someone you dont know, or someone you know but dont like cause he talks shit?

HyPer50
04-27-2006, 12:36 PM

I wasn't out there that night, but I do know the guy. He isn't a "friend" or anything like that, just someone I see out there from time to time and hangs out in the crowd.. I'm not sure what crew your referring to, but are you sure you got the right guy? I mean, this guy isn't really a "car guy" from what I can tell, and doesn't seem to ever have any real friends or crew members with him. But anyways, like I said in the other thread, the kid talks shit ALL the time, so it didn't suprise me when I found out it was him who got beat, but I'll agree that someone (even strangers) should of stopped it once he hit the ground.

Tasuki_Civic
04-27-2006, 12:39 PM
well, your saying you want someone to jump in and try and break it up....risking gettin your own ass beat for someone you dont know, or someone you know but dont like cause he talks shit?

hell no ....never for someone you dont know. i wouldnt expect that. but if i was dude and i could break up a fight yea i would help dude ...shit he learned his lesson why make it worse. this wasnt no ordinary fight! you pple saw him gettin his skull fucked up and no one did anything about it. that is fucked up. you dont hate that shit talker you jus dont like him cause he cant close his mouth. if eveyone hated him ...well i guess that jus needed to happen. im mean really is that boy that bad to where pple HATE him? i doubt it. but hey i cant speak up for him much cause i dont know him. but shit talkers deserve to get their ass whipped. jus not like that. and i know about 50 percent of the pple that know him ...knew that.

A.P. Photography
04-27-2006, 12:41 PM
This is retarded, go back to one of the other threads to find out what happend and get the low down.

Tasuki_Civic
04-27-2006, 12:45 PM
But anyways, like I said in the other thread, the kid talks shit ALL the time, so it didn't suprise me when I found out it was him who got beat, but I'll agree that someone (even strangers) should of stopped it once he hit the ground.

CLOSE THE THREAD IF YOU WANT TO BUT THATS MY PIECE. IM DONE.

thats all im tryin to say......ppl who know him and knows he didnt deserve that should feel bad for not atleast tryin. you say he could take anymore.

ive seen pple get fucked up like in person. you know when they cant take it know more. and no did anything. it should be on that one guys mind that the boy didnt die cause he said he wouldnt help cause he had on some fuckin sandals. wtf is that about?

Bishop
04-27-2006, 12:47 PM
ok....

Nemesis
04-27-2006, 12:47 PM
LETS OVERTHROW GA_TEG AS MOD AND VOTE ME IN!

lol

TeeJay
04-27-2006, 12:48 PM
CLOSE THE THREAD IF YOU WANT TO BUT THATS MY PIECE. IM DONE.

thats all im tryin to say......ppl who know him and knows he didnt deserve that should feel bad for not atleast tryin. you say he could take anymore.

ive seen pple get fucked up like in person. you know when they cant take it know more. and no did anything. it should be on that one guys mind that the boy didnt die cause he said he wouldnt help cause he had on some fuckin sandals. wtf is that about?
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/tellmemore.jpg