bed liner
tonneau cover with hydralic lifts
6 CD Indash stereo
PW, PDL, 4 wheel ABS, PS
Cold A/C
Tow package
Tires have good tread
Brand new rotors and brakes

Truck runs and drives great. The only flaws are a few rock chips in the front bumper and a door ding on the passanger side door.

$9500 OBO

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/595/733/48352.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/595/733/48353.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/595/733/48354.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/595/733/48355.jpg

BigTs13
04-26-2006, 01:57 PM
trade for a stock 240sx? bump...

getyarollon9
04-26-2006, 04:05 PM
trade you?

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=34193583#post34193583

speeddemon40
04-27-2006, 07:57 AM
Any other trades? Not really interested in a 240 or eclipse.

Thanks for the offers though

speeddemon40
04-28-2006, 07:57 AM
TTT

Blitanicle99
04-28-2006, 09:16 AM
4x4 or 2wd?

gsrchik
04-28-2006, 09:28 AM
trade for a 94 gsr plus cash?

SixSquared
04-28-2006, 09:35 AM
The edge was made for people who want the 4x4 look but are never going to use it... it's a lifted 2wd truck. In the truck world, it's about the equivalent of rice, but I drove one of these for a few weeks while I was working at a ford dealership, and they are AWESOME! Loaded with features, and high enough to make you feel important, but you don't feel like you're going to tip around every corner and curve.

Bump for a nice truck!

speeddemon40
04-28-2006, 10:26 AM
thanks Phantom

Blitanicle99
04-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Actrully I was about to buy a 4x4 ranger, single cab for around that price so just wonder. If it aint 4x4 I aint interested.

speeddemon40
04-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Its 2wd

speeddemon40
04-30-2006, 03:11 PM
ttt

speeddemon40
05-04-2006, 07:12 AM
$9000 OBO

SixSquared
05-04-2006, 08:26 AM
sell me the tow hitch off it for my explorer... seriously.

SupermanJCD
05-04-2006, 09:35 AM
wanna trade for a bagged and bodydropped show truck. heres a link to it. let me know either way.
http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100026944.html

AznTraitor
05-04-2006, 09:47 AM
is this Ken?

and phantom you are a moron. you called a stock 2wd truck "rice"? and your stock del sol with non fitting from bumper "clean"....haha....

speeddemon40
05-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah this is Ken

speeddemon40
05-04-2006, 12:30 PM
wanna trade for a bagged and bodydropped show truck. heres a link to it. let me know either way.
http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100026944.html

Hmmm not really what Im looking for... looks like its got alot of time & money in it though. Thanks

Im looking for a good reliable daily driver. Must have COLD A/C, low miles, good gas mileage..

SixSquared
05-04-2006, 12:58 PM
is this Ken?

and phantom you are a moron. you called a stock 2wd truck "rice"? and your stock del sol with non fitting from bumper "clean"....haha....

you're a moron, actually, because you can't read. I didn't call the truck itself rice. What I said was "In the truck world, a lifted 2wd truck is considered rice"... Truck modifying people are all about lifting 4wd trucks and dropping 2wd trucks. So, a lifted 2wd truck is like advertising something that you don't have... it's like bolting an intercooler onto a stock motor that's not boosted. And if you read the whole post that I made instead of just looking for something to be an asshole about, you would have seen where I said that I drove an edge for a while, and they are AWESOME trucks. So, how about reading a post, and not just trying to be a big tuff e-thug, hmm?

And my honda is far from stock, and the bumper fits fine.. don't know who you thought I was.

AznTraitor
05-04-2006, 04:54 PM
you're a moron, actually, because you can't read. I didn't call the truck itself rice. What I said was "In the truck world, a lifted 2wd truck is considered rice"... Truck modifying people are all about lifting 4wd trucks and dropping 2wd trucks. So, a lifted 2wd truck is like advertising something that you don't have... it's like bolting an intercooler onto a stock motor that's not boosted. And if you read the whole post that I made instead of just looking for something to be an asshole about, you would have seen where I said that I drove an edge for a while, and they are AWESOME trucks. So, how about reading a post, and not just trying to be a big tuff e-thug, hmm?

And my honda is far from stock, and the bumper fits fine.. don't know who you thought I was.

now I know you're just stupid. You forget so easily how you called out someone's civic and basically got called a toolbag by all of IA and the creator himself. You posted pics of that gorgeous blue DelSol that you called "clean"....

2wd trucks are rice in the "truck world"? idiot. Sooo, all those pre-runner trucks in the Baja races are rice? Oh snap, actually it's those 2wd ones that win. You gotta be shitting me, I've seen 2wd trucks out preform some 4x4's. Actually, most 4x4'ers don't even put their shit in 4wd just to see how far they can push it, and in most cases never even engage it. You really need to do some research before opening that cock....I mean carpet munching mouth. Prerunner trucks are rice to the "truck world" hahaha...that's awesome....never heard that in my ENTIRE life....do me a favor and go out to Arizona and check out the Moab, see how many 2wd lifted trucks can smoke that trail.

btw Ken, sorry to jack your thread...I just really hate ignorant people.

Still got the silver bullet? how's Jimmy?

speeddemon40
05-09-2006, 08:41 AM
Nah I sold the silver car. Jimmy is good.. but one question...
Who is this?

BTW.... Truck is still for sale...

Make me an offer

AznTraitor
05-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Nah I sold the silver car. Jimmy is good.. but one question...
Who is this?

BTW.... Truck is still for sale...

Make me an offer

Ken, I should kick you in the balls. This is Peter, the coolest and baddest mutha with the blue mustang.

SixSquared
05-09-2006, 10:36 AM
:jerkit: :rolleyes:

AznTraitor
05-09-2006, 10:47 AM
:jerkit: :rolleyes:

haha, thanks for coming back and not even saying anything. How's it feel to keep getting made a fool of on this board?

SixSquared
05-09-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm not being made a fool of at all... When I had a silverado, on each and every one of the forums I was on, I was told it was the truck equivalent of rice, cause I wanted to lift my 2wd silverado.. they were all like "if you've got a 4x4 then lift it.." I love how you jumped all over me when all I did was say that his truck was nice. Someone asked if it was a 4wd, and since I was in the thread and I knew the answer, I answered, and made the comment about it being the truck world's equivalent of rice... did I say I thought it was? nope... did I say that it made it function any worse? nope. Do I call the lemans cars with huge wings rice? nope. Do I call 2wd lifted trucks that are running in moab and the baja races rice? nope.

And I still think that civic was uglier than a pair of sweaty balls. And that pic of my del Sol was from like a year and a half ago, as I mentioned on the pic... sheebus...

And seriously, enough of this.. I'm not gonna keep arguing with you... I was told not to argue with an idiot, because they only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience... Good LORD have you proven that point. Peace.

AznTraitor
05-09-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm not being made a fool of at all... When I had a silverado, on each and every one of the forums I was on, I was told it was the truck equivalent of rice, cause I wanted to lift my 2wd silverado.. they were all like "if you've got a 4x4 then lift it.." I love how you jumped all over me when all I did was say that his truck was nice. Someone asked if it was a 4wd, and since I was in the thread and I knew the answer, I answered, and made the comment about it being the truck world's equivalent of rice... did I say I thought it was? nope... did I say that it made it function any worse? nope. Do I call the lemans cars with huge wings rice? nope. Do I call 2wd lifted trucks that are running in moab and the baja races rice? nope.

And I still think that civic was uglier than a pair of sweaty balls. And that pic of my del Sol was from like a year and a half ago, as I mentioned on the pic... sheebus...

And seriously, enough of this.. I'm not gonna keep arguing with you... I was told not to argue with an idiot, because they only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience... Good LORD have you proven that point. Peace.

Wow, you sure are long winded. That all could have been said in like 2 sentances. What I've learned is, people who want to seem more intelligent just fill their posts with useless garbage, like yourself. You are well below my intelligence level, I can assure you of that. I'm not the one trying to mod del sol's to make them somewhat okay to drive.

SixSquared
05-09-2006, 11:18 AM
I love how you base things on your opinion of me over the internet.... and I know you're not trying to call me dumb... long winded, yes.. I'll give you that... I talk, a lot... but dumb, no. Congrats on not modding del Sols... I'm not asking you to. I wouldn't be caught dead in a mustang. Get off my nuts, please... find someone else to bother.

AznTraitor
05-09-2006, 11:28 AM
I love how you base things on your opinion of me over the internet.... and I know you're not trying to call me dumb... long winded, yes.. I'll give you that... I talk, a lot... but dumb, no. Congrats on not modding del Sols... I'm not asking you to. I wouldn't be caught dead in a mustang. Get off my nuts, please... find someone else to bother.

Oh I know you have nuts, big ones at that.

Do us all a favor and sit in a mustang so you can kill yourself.

Thank you, have a great day!

SixSquared
05-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Oh your mom told you did she?

sit in a mustang so I can kill myself... no comprendo... I mean, I know mustangs suck, but spontaneous combustion?

Have a great day yourself! I'm goin to bed... you make me laugh.

speeddemon40
05-10-2006, 05:42 AM
Ken, I should kick you in the balls. This is Peter, the coolest and baddest mutha with the blue mustang.

HAHAH I should have known! Hows it going man? Havent seen or talked to you in forever. What are you up to these days?

BTW the two of you quit fucking with my thread! Im trying to sell a truck here! geez...

SixSquared
05-10-2006, 08:16 AM
bump for a nice truck. ^_^

speeddemon40
05-22-2006, 08:05 AM
8500 firm

chino5
06-02-2006, 12:45 AM
nice truck im looking for one
do you still have it for sale?