PDA

View Full Version : would you rather

thinkfast®
04-26-2006, 10:40 AM
if you didnt have a choice, would you rather be stabbed a few times or shot in a non-lethal manner/area? like butt cheek/arm graze.. I'm talkin in and outs, none of that complications bullshit

just wondering what peoples opinions are, me myself I would rather be shot, stab wounds tend to leave scarring and sometimes dont feel that good

PS- I saw my friend yesterday at court, homey was tellin me he got shot last week in the arm right when his girl was tellin him she was pregnant over the phone.. so hes gonna quit bangin. too bad, he has no future so I really wanted to see him become an O.G. triple O.G. oh well.

Wurm
04-26-2006, 10:41 AM
i would rather be shot

Leisa
04-26-2006, 10:42 AM
shot

thinkfast®
04-26-2006, 10:43 AM
hmm, good calls so far

The Golden Child
04-26-2006, 10:43 AM
ill take both ..
then find out whoever did it and kill them ..

Brett
04-26-2006, 10:46 AM
Im a lover, Not a fighter..... So I wouldnt pick to be shot or stabbed!! :D

The Golden Child
04-26-2006, 10:47 AM
Im a lover, Not a fighter..... So I wouldnt pick to be shot or stabbed!! :D

pussy ..

j.p. dont wave da stick at me ..

Brett
04-26-2006, 10:52 AM
ha ha ha ha I just dont see a reason Id wanna get shot or stabbed...LOL

HyPer50
04-26-2006, 10:54 AM
shot.

Pher
04-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Stabbed with a sharp knife. Wound is much more likely to be repairable.

Sirius R
04-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Shot.

BTLFED
04-26-2006, 11:19 AM
Shot. Been stabbed already. It sucks. Been shot AT, but not actually shot.

£G2♣
04-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Shot.

Scrilla
04-26-2006, 11:34 AM
ha ha ha ha I just dont see a reason Id wanna get shot or stabbed...LOL

:werd:...:stupid:

4dmin
04-26-2006, 11:38 AM
shot no doubt

fight club
04-26-2006, 12:02 PM
deff shot. well, if its a pistol, anything else, regasrdless that i dont die, id be stabbed.

thinkfast®
04-26-2006, 03:29 PM
wow, stabbing hurts man

:sharpens dagger: you talkin bout my moms son?!?

ShooterMcGavin
04-26-2006, 03:33 PM
definitely shot, fuck gettin stabbed "a few" times :D

R3RUN
04-26-2006, 06:06 PM
shot. happens alot quicker.

Bishop
04-26-2006, 06:08 PM
shot

TheSnail
04-26-2006, 06:10 PM
My brother shot himself before like a dumbass. I can tell the story if anyone is interested.

RandomGuy
04-26-2006, 06:15 PM
depends... if it were a hollow tip .50, i'd take the blade any day.

when u get cut, it hurts, it may be scarred, whatever but everything is still there.... when u get shot, a chunk of you is lost

Bishop
04-26-2006, 06:15 PM
My brother shot himself before like a dumbass. I can tell the story if anyone is interested.
go ahead...

TheSnail
04-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Okay, I was about 14 and my brother was 16. My brother was always a goody goody, and I was always making destructive devices and catching things on fire. Anyways, the result of him shooting himself stemmed from the idea of the 22cal I made from a bbgun that I showed him. Basically, I got a broom stick, there was a externally threaded pipe that had a inner diameter pretty close to a 22cal shell. I got a drill bit the size of the external diameter of the pipe then drilled a hole through about 6inches of broom stick, then I screwed the pipe into the broomstick and then got a door hinge and screwed it from the broomstick to the bbgun barrel, so it worked like a single shot revolver. I showed him with 1pump, the bb is powerful enough to ignite the 22cal round. So this is where he got the idea from what was going to happen. Couple of days latter I was in the shed making co2 bombs and I had a case of shotgun shells that I was cutting open for their gunpowder. My brother comes along to see what I am doing, so he comes up with the dumbest idea. He takes one of my shotgun shells and barries everything but the metal back end into the ground. He then grabs one of my bb guns, and stands strait above it. ( I knew it was a dumbass idea but I was too curious on what would happen to tell him any better). Hes standing over it with the end of the bbgun barrel to the back of the shell and turns his head away (for protection?). Fires, and the shell blows a crater in the ground, he screams and runs inside. I go inside about 30min later to find no one is home. So he comes back from the hospital 3hrs later because, he had to have a bb removed from his armpit. So basically when he ignited the shell with the bb the explosion sent the bb strait back and into his armpit. My dad started to interrogate me on what happened, because my brother said he shot the brick wall, and the bb ricocheted and came back and hit him, but my dad did not believe any of it because 1 a ricochet from a bb will not go through a shirt, far as well a shirt and into you skin. 2 how do you shot at a wall and get hit in the armpit? I played dumb, but my bro told them the truth later on that night.

ShooterMcGavin
04-26-2006, 07:29 PM
lol, dude u and ur stories :lmfao:

BTLFED
04-26-2006, 09:32 PM
Okay, I was about 14 and my brother was 16. My brother was always a goody goody, and I was always making destructive devices and catching things on fire. Anyways, the result of him shooting himself stemmed from the idea of the 22cal I made from a bbgun that I showed him. Basically, I got a broom stick, there was a externally threaded pipe that had a inner diameter pretty close to a 22cal shell. I got a drill bit the size of the external diameter of the pipe then drilled a hole through about 6inches of broom stick, then I screwed the pipe into the broomstick and then got a door hinge and screwed it from the broomstick to the bbgun barrel, so it worked like a single shot revolver. I showed him with 1pump, the bb is powerful enough to ignite the 22cal round. So this is where he got the idea from what was going to happen. Couple of days latter I was in the shed making co2 bombs and I had a case of shotgun shells that I was cutting open for their gunpowder. My brother comes along to see what I am doing, so he comes up with the dumbest idea. He takes one of my shotgun shells and barries everything but the metal back end into the ground. He then grabs one of my bb guns, and stands strait above it. ( I knew it was a dumbass idea but I was too curious on what would happen to tell him any better). Hes standing over it with the end of the bbgun barrel to the back of the shell and turns his head away (for protection?). Fires, and the shell blows a crater in the ground, he screams and runs inside. I go inside about 30min later to find no one is home. So he comes back from the hospital 3hrs later because, he had to have a bb removed from his armpit. So basically when he ignited the shell with the bb the explosion sent the bb strait back and into his armpit. My dad started to interrogate me on what happened, because my brother said he shot the brick wall, and the bb ricocheted and came back and hit him, but my dad did not believe any of it because 1 a ricochet from a bb will not go through a shirt, far as well a shirt and into you skin. 2 how do you shot at a wall and get hit in the armpit? I played dumb, but my bro told them the truth later on that night.

Some crazy shit went on at your house! :lmfao:

Master Shake
04-26-2006, 09:34 PM
worst case scenario.....shot. i don't want my butt cheek to be sliced. it would be a lot more painful.

TheSnail...we need to sit around a fire one night and drink cause i got story of a buddy of mine when he shot himself. i laughed but he didn't think it was to funny though.

Chuckster
04-26-2006, 09:37 PM
iv been stabbed with many objects so i would like to be shot next time

ALVIN
04-26-2006, 09:46 PM
next thing you hear on the news "This just in. Deranged hispanic by the name of Ricky, aka Thinkfast, goes on a shooting spree at a local importatlanta.com meet. Grazing nearly 20 butt cheeks and then preceeds(sp) to shoot at a well known member of Import Atlanta, Brett aka Brett. When questioned why he did it, he said, 'well a few days ago I asked everyone what they would prefer, being shot (no complications) or being stabbed, and everyone one chose to be shot so I shot them. Oh and as for Brett, that Puto Mighty Cone said neither so I shot him in the ass cheek and then stabbed him in the other FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH'" Lol

but on the real I'd be shot cuz you dont know when that shit is comming cuz if you were to get stabbed you hear/see the mofo comming.

~The_Duke~
04-26-2006, 10:18 PM
I would much rather be shot....numming needles hurt bad enough I dont even want to think about a knife...

Master Shake
04-26-2006, 10:28 PM
I would much rather be shot....numming needles hurt bad enough I dont even want to think about a knife...

the nummin needles aren't that bad really. every time i had to get that shot they gave me some kind of pain killer (:goodjob: ) before hand. so it wasn't to bad really.

collins
04-27-2006, 01:38 AM
( I knew it was a dumbass idea but I was too curious on what would happen to tell him any better).

:lmfao: now thats classic brotherly love right there.

TheSnail
04-27-2006, 01:58 AM
Well me and him were never that close, so that probably had something to do with it. lol.

Several people on this forum know who my brother is, so next time yall see him, clown him for his dumbass shotgun shell idea. He will nor tell you the story in greater detail, or he will run off crying in embarrassment