PDA

View Full Version : Misc baseball cards

Ryno
04-26-2006, 09:01 AM
I guess this is the right forum for this question since collecting basebals cards is a hobby.

Does anyone know anywhere that will buy my old baseball cards? I have called a couple places and they will only buy cards from the 60s or older or do trades only. I have thousands of cards and many mint condition complete sets from 1986-1990 for Topps, Donruss, Fleer, and Upper Deck. Tons of rookie cards for McGwire, Griffey, Bonds, and anyone else from that era. I have a couple old cards that uncle gave me like Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, a Reggie Jackson rookie card, and bunch of old cards of players I have never heard of. Unfortunately, all my old cards have creases and on ebay they only go for $60-100 each if they're in mint condition.

I would like to get a few grand for my collection but don't know if there are any buyers for it. :confused: Let me know if you know anyone, I may look to see if there is a card show I can bring them to.

Ryan

ALVIN
04-26-2006, 10:07 AM
sell the whole lot on E-bay. I mean I know none of the places around here will buy cards that easy. But yea e-bay would be fine