PDA

View Full Version : Happy Administrative Professionals Day!! lol

silver
04-26-2006, 07:52 AM
I know its kinda lame, lol.. but yeah we celebrate it here at my work cause my two bosses would probably go crazy if they didnt have someone like me to show them the light sometimes! lol Shit, jsut about everyone here at my work at some point has said something along the lines of I don't know what we would we do without you, lol

So to everyone out there, receptionists to people that have jobs where people rely on you to do their job,.. HAPPY ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS DAY!! :goodjob: :eye:

babygurl
04-26-2006, 07:56 AM
YAY! We get a free lunch today, and get to leave work early with pay :)

Happy Adminstrative Day!

4dmin
04-26-2006, 07:57 AM
lol call it what it is RECEPTIONISTS DAY!!! :lmao:

threehundred
04-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Happy Secretary's Day

4dmin
04-26-2006, 08:02 AM
^ lol ya... everyone loves to spice up titles... my business card says SOFTWARE ENGINEER, but we all know i'm just a professional websurfer :lmao:

silver
04-26-2006, 08:02 AM
lol call it what it is RECEPTIONISTS DAY!!! :lmao:

Lol.. true.. I won't lie.. I am the receptionist here, but I do way more than jsut answer phones. I work for an architect so there are alot of times I am helping people with deadlines and working with the actual drawings and doing ish that a normal receptionist wouldn't be doing... But Receptionists do alot for a company though even if they JUST answer phones and the normal stuff... We can give a company a very bad (or very good :la: ) rep faster than the owners can, lol

kelly marie
04-26-2006, 08:15 AM
happy day!! lol we are getting lunch and they gave us these little packs filled with gardening tools.. which would be great but we live in an apartment.. lol it was the thought that counts though!!

silver
04-26-2006, 08:26 AM
Last year we got something.. I dont remember what.. But I know we had it first thing in the morning, lol.. I am starting to think they forgot about us this year, lol oh well, we'll see I guess

HyPer50
04-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Happy Secretary's Day

^^^ what he said. My mom (who has been a secretary many times) even agree's that this "adminstrative professional" and administrative assistant crap is a joke lol... there is nothing demeaning about the word secretary, lol.. reminds me of Halfbaked and Chappelle's whole bit about being called a "master of the custodial arts" instead of janitor lol. Anyways, happy day for all yall secretays.