PDA

View Full Version : Making Commercials, need your help

JC
04-25-2006, 10:52 PM
Well guys and girls. I need your help. I am in the process of writing commercials for both TNT and TBS.

I need 2 commercials for each show. The shows are the following: Sex and the City, Seinfeld, Family Guy, Friends, and Everyone Loves Ramon.

They are 15-30 sec VOC (Voice Over Credit) Scripts.

Here is an example of one:

Home Improvement
"Its the man who caused more power outages then Enron. Time the toolman taylor is up next on Home Improvement"

I am looking for new fresh ideas, and looking to get your guys input. The key thing is they have to be creative and funny.

Here is one of the ones I have:

Family Guy,
"A husband with no common sense, a martini drinking dog, and a maniacal baby with plans of world domination. If you thought your family was dysfunctional, wait until you meet ours. Family Guy is next on TBS."

RandomGuy
04-25-2006, 11:03 PM
Use an analogy, I made this one for the show Friends

Friends : Elite : : Legs : Snake

JC
04-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Use an analogy, I made this one for the show Friends

Friends : Elite : : Legs : Snake

arent you the comedian.

Pher
04-26-2006, 12:47 AM
If you need someone for the Voice Over let me know. I've done it before.

Chris Mazda
04-28-2006, 08:44 PM
what do you do at turner if you dont mind me asking

IndianStig
04-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Ever felt dominated by your wife? Well unless your like this pussy, don't worry about it. Everybody Loves Ramon is up next on TBS.

quickdodgeŽ
04-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Ever felt dominated by your wife? Well unless your like this pussy, don't worry about it. Everybody Loves Ramon is up next on TBS.

Maybe he should've put your name as "not needing to respond" in this thread. Later, QD.

JC
04-29-2006, 01:04 AM
I appreciate your help guys, or lack there of. hahahhaha. All the commercials have been submitted now, so I don't need any idea's now. Thanks anyway ya'll.

quickdodgeŽ
04-29-2006, 01:06 AM
You're welcome, my man. Anytime, you know to call me. Later, QD.

JC
04-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Fo shizzle my nizzle. :)