PDA

View Full Version : Do you know who your natural gas provider is?

RandomGuy
04-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Just wondering

PSINXS
04-25-2006, 09:12 PM
we got that electric biznatch

The Ren
04-25-2006, 09:16 PM
I have no gas in my house

R3RUN
04-25-2006, 09:36 PM
lol at thread. my answer is no though. i dont pay the bill. gas is kinda better than electric tho because if theres a power outage you can still use stove, hotwater heater, etc.

Hulud
04-25-2006, 09:38 PM
lol at thread. my answer is no though. i dont pay the bill. gas is kinda better than electric tho because if theres a power outage you can still use stove, hotwater heater, etc.
but you can also blow up your house with gas

R3RUN
04-25-2006, 09:40 PM
i guess but its pretty safe generally. i bet more houses burn down a year from electric stoves that were accidently left on than gas explosions.

Hulud
04-25-2006, 09:43 PM
i guess but its pretty safe generally. i bet more houses burn down a year from electric stoves that were accidently left on than gas explosions.
you think that electric stoves will burn down a house? that would be hard to do, you would need something flammable to touch the burner

where as gas stove just leave on with out a flame, fills the house up with gas, one spark and bye bye house

R3RUN
04-25-2006, 09:45 PM
people get pretty careless with towels. normally though if i leave the stove on (its gas) i smell it pretty quick and turn it off. whereas at our condo if i leave the stove on there (its electric) i cant smell it so i forget. but thats why i dont leave the stove on.

4dmin
04-25-2006, 10:00 PM
gas south

TheSnail
04-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Good thing I have an electric stove, since Im pretty stupid with any sort of gas. Ive changed fuel pumps while smoking cigarettes plenty of times. I sprayed my hand down with belt squeak stopper and went to see with a lighter if "it was still flammable on my hand" burnt the shit out my hand. I was watching those people sip vodka and spit it out like a flame thrower on tv. I did not have vodka so I stuck the lighter in my mouth holding the button down for about one minute, then when I tryed to do the flame thrower thing, I burned my eyelashes off. If I had a gas stove within a year I would probably be one of the few casualties.

Hulud
04-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Good thing I have an electric stove, since Im pretty stupid with any sort of gas. Ive changed fuel pumps while smoking cigarettes plenty of times. I sprayed my hand down with belt squeak stopper and went to see with a lighter if "it was still flammable on my hand" burnt the shit out my hand. I was watching those people sip vodka and spit it out like a flame thrower on tv. I did not have vodka so I stuck the lighter in my mouth holding the button down for about one minute, then when I tryed to do the flame thrower thing, I burned my eyelashes off. If I had a gas stove within a year I would probably be one of the few casualties.
man i guess you really want to keep the dumbass of IA award huh?

TheSnail
04-25-2006, 10:05 PM
How about the "oil gauge" story? lol

R3RUN
04-25-2006, 10:05 PM

hahahahahahahahahaha.... you suck at gas.

Sledlude
04-25-2006, 11:02 PM
infinite energy or some shit.
and the snail... you crazy man.

RandomGuy
04-25-2006, 11:05 PM
How about the "oil gauge" story? lol
i want to hear this story

RBpoweredSileighty
04-26-2006, 02:42 AM
mexican food

RandomGuy
04-26-2006, 02:47 AM
mexican food
AHAHAHA so true

TheSnail
04-26-2006, 02:52 AM
i want to hear this story

Ive never told anyone the "oil gauge" story. It was almost 10years ago so dont make too much fun.

*get's another beer and starts writing the story*

RandomGuy
04-26-2006, 02:56 AM
...waiting

TheSnail
04-26-2006, 03:28 AM
It was 1998. I was almost 16 and I got a nice black 1993 Dodge Stealth R/T with 54k on it. I did not have my license yet, and for the next couple of months, it just sat there. I washed it, I cleaned it, I had people of age drive me around in it. Anyways one day, I cranked it up and sat in the drivers seat like I normally did, but unlike other days, this time I noticed one of the three gauges on the dash. It had a small picture of an “oil thingy”. As I looked at the needle on the gauge I saw it was only in the middle. I was like “ Oh shit, the car is low on oil!”. I think yall already got the idea but anyway, I got out a quart of oil and put it in. Then I went and checked the gauge but it stayed the same. So I went and added two more quarts of oil, and checked the gauge. This time the gauge was reading a bit higher but was still only 60%. So I added another two quarts, and checked the gauge. This time it was almost to “high”. Satisfied I sat in the car and gave it some gas, and when I did the needle was pinned on the oil gauge. I was like “wtf! Why is the oil level changing when the rpms increase!”. So then I went to my brother and asked him “how many quarts does my car take?”, he responds “around 4”. I walk away thinking to myself “I just added 5quarts to the already 4quarts.” . Then I finally came to the realization that it was oil pressure and not oil level. So I tell my friend to drive me to Jiffy Lube, since my car needs and oil change. So we’re there and then after 10min of them changing the oil, a guy from the pit yells out loud “ Why is there so much fucking oil? ! ? ! “ I then glanced at the wall and pretended I was reading the flyer that was posted.

gijoe0720
04-26-2006, 03:34 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha You are a dumbass

TheSnail
04-26-2006, 03:42 AM
*runs away crying*

gijoe0720
04-26-2006, 03:51 AM
you should just go deepthroat a .44

RBpoweredSileighty
04-26-2006, 03:57 AM
LMAO NIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiCE!

RandomGuy
04-26-2006, 04:01 AM
LOLCAGE!

my oil meter says low sometimes.. It goes away after i get a 1gallon sized mobil1 ;) i add 4 of them

TheSnail
04-26-2006, 04:03 AM
I was 15, Yall can kiss my ass ! LOL

RBpoweredSileighty
04-26-2006, 04:05 AM
HAHA man stuff like this is what keeps me up at night. ok, i lie.... :tongue:

edit: the morning :eek:

TheSnail
04-26-2006, 04:08 AM
Talk about sleep, I have a final in 4hrs, so I really should be going soon.

The Golden Child
04-26-2006, 09:22 AM
georgia power ..

speedminded
04-26-2006, 09:39 AM
georgia natural gas

Good thing I have an electric stove, since Im pretty stupid with any sort of gas. Ive changed fuel pumps while smoking cigarettes plenty of times. I sprayed my hand down with belt squeak stopper and went to see with a lighter if "it was still flammable on my hand" burnt the shit out my hand. I was watching those people sip vodka and spit it out like a flame thrower on tv. I did not have vodka so I stuck the lighter in my mouth holding the button down for about one minute, then when I tryed to do the flame thrower thing, I burned my eyelashes off. If I had a gas stove within a year I would probably be one of the few casualties.blow flames with vodka? i don't think so....most is only 80 proof (40%) but there are some close to 140. Normally 151 or Everclear is used to blow fire, I have my own mixture though and trying to play with differant colors...

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=38291&highlight=fire

http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28062&stc=1

ShooterMcGavin
04-26-2006, 10:19 AM
wow, this thread got real special real quick....thanks snail! :D :goodjob:

The Ren
04-26-2006, 10:20 AM
Snail dude.. +1 for going through the torture of telling that story... thats some funny ass shit...

Wurm
04-26-2006, 10:27 AM
nah sure dont