PDA

View Full Version : Misc Roommate *STILL* wanted! For cobb parkway area...

fawk_you
04-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Me and my friend james found a 3bdrm, 2.5 bath town home off of cobb parkway in a nice subdivision... we are presently looking for another roommate to move in ASAP, WE are moving in this friday... water and elec. have both been turned on already. Rent is 800$ per month... its 267$ split 3 ways, and makes around 350$ per month or less for utilities. Please let me know if anyone is intrested. Thank you!

Feel free to ask me any questions or concerns.

This is a repost, thanks to GA_teg taking it upon himself to lock it because I wanted to bump it. He wont unlock it... so I figured I would take it upon myself to just make another. :) But yes, we still need a roomie. Please let me know if you are intrested. :D

quickdodgeŽ
04-25-2006, 01:41 PM
It was goddamn stupid as hail to fucking bump the goddamnthread 3 times in one goddamn hour. And you wonder why motherfuckers don't like you and call you a goddamn attention whore. You could probably never bump this goddamn piece of shit thread for a month and it still wouldn't go off the first goddamn page. Later, QD.

fawk_you
04-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Ya know, say what you will- I already told him that I was trying to keep it on the first page of new posts. That was my whole point behind that. As I said before, MY BAD. :rolleyes: And ya know... no one else seemed to care other than Matt. So if people are going to hate me for "bumping a thread" let them. Thanks. :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
04-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Well, you're the one that comes on here every couple weeks crying about how no one likes you and calls you names and an attention whore and you never know why. Well, that goddamn thread is your reason. Did you not see my last sentence in my above post? It goddamn said:

You could probably never bump this goddamn piece of shit thread for a month and it still wouldn't go off the first goddamn page.

In other goddamn words, this thread won't even go down to the 5th goddamn spot in a week. This isn't the goddamn Whore's Lounge. Threads don't move like that in here. Goddamn. Oh, and Matt didn't know about this thread at first. He was told about it. Later, QD.

fawk_you
04-25-2006, 01:57 PM
People will talk... i dont give a "goddamn"... Ok. Well honestly I didnt pay attention as to how threads moved in here... so I didnt know. Like I said, MY BAD. heh

A.P. Photography
04-25-2006, 02:11 PM
This is a repost, thanks to GA_teg taking it upon himself to lock it because I wanted to bump it. He wont unlock it...
Hey smartass, didn't I tell you I would unlock it today? Is today over. Has it been 24 hours since I posted that, NO. Check your atitude at the door, if someone wants to contact you then it is pretty obvious who to contact since the thread was still visible and it is obvious that the thread was still in the first top 8 threads on the page. I have unlocked the other thread but do not bump it like that again.