PDA

View Full Version : RUN-A-WAy BRIDE

HEATON
04-30-2005, 11:11 AM
So um, ok this missing woman for bout 3 days from Ga( Forgot Her name, but im sure you seen it on the news) is found!!! ALIVE..lol..in New Mexico..ahahahaha. She first lied saying she was kidnapped now she jus admits she was scared of marrying this guy. I think its fuckin hilarious bc this is makin International news! How bad does this guy have to feel? Even better she might be facing charges..lol ahahaheheha what a Dum Bitch.

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 11:13 AM
Even better she might be facing charges.

Ummm. No she isn't. Later, QD.

FLNeonRT
04-30-2005, 11:17 AM
She very well could face charges after all of the man power and resources that were mobilized to find her when the assumption was something bad had happened to her. IMO, she should face charges.

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Slap the ho

HEATON
04-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Ummm. No she isn't. Later, QD.
Kewword being MIGHT jus saying what CNN EURO is saying. Reason why would be she claimed to be kidnapped to officials.

kilpatty43
04-30-2005, 11:22 AM
damn that is some shit...why not just say i dont want to marry you? i mean come on...

Brett
04-30-2005, 11:23 AM
They have said she WILL NOT face charges in Georgia ( Was said on cnn.com ) and also the Mexican police are not pressing charges either

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 11:23 AM
It was already announced that charges would not be filed by both states. Later, QD.

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 11:24 AM
Actually that woman is from Gainesville and is a pretty good friend of mine and if you knew her fiance you'd run away too...

I don't blame her one bit...

HEATON
04-30-2005, 11:25 AM
ok ok dont kill me..lol..Wonders if she still gets married..lol..

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 11:26 AM
She very well could face charges after all of the man power and resources that were mobilized to find her when the assumption was something bad had happened to her. IMO, she should face charges.

Like I said....No she isn't. Later, QD.

HEATON
04-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Actually that woman is from Gainesville and is a pretty good friend of mine and if you knew her fiance you'd run away too...

What makes you say that? But c'mon, just take off? like someone said above why not just tell him or just stay at her parents house if she was scared of him or w/e.

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 11:27 AM
ok ok dont kill me..lol..Wonders if she still gets married..lol..

Lolol. Nah, I wasn't trying to be all up in yo grill, homie, hehe. Later, QD.

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Like I said, if you knew him and knew anything about what he does, you'd be too scared to do anything... trust me...

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 11:28 AM

Well.. she's still a dumb bitch and I dont care if she is your friend lol. If you got doubts about marriage, then tell them. Dont create a huge search for your dumbass just cause you have cold feet. I feel bad for her parents, having no clue what happened to her and the she shows up on the other side of the country just cause she's afraid of getting married.

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 11:29 AM
^dont make any assumptions about what you've heard... you don't even know half of the story..

HEATON
04-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Like I said, if you knew him and knew anything about what he does, you'd be too scared to do anything... trust me...
SUCH AS? I mean unless he is a Hitman theres no reason for what she did.

quickdodge®
Yup. He's just as lucky she did that. Don't need to marry a coward bitch. Later, QD.

JagerGirl
SUCH AS? I mean unless he is a Hitman theres no reason for what she did.

You'd be surprised I think.

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Quit making excuses for your friend... There are other ways around things aside from just fleeing across the country... i mean shit, when you see your ass on national news, it's time to call off the chicken run.

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 11:33 AM
Quit trying to be a dick...

Like I said, if you even had a remote clue about the entire situation you'd understand a hell of a lot better as to why she ran...

Fuck off.

HEATON
04-30-2005, 11:33 AM
Surprise me then..lol..You still havent stated anything.

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 11:34 AM
I am not allowed to disclose any information at this time...

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Quit trying to be a dick...

Like I said, if you even had a remote clue about the entire situation you'd understand a hell of a lot better as to why she ran...

Fuck off.

If you seriously dont see what she did as moronic and dont think she had any other options, your as stupid as she is. So what if I dont know the entire situation, there are always other ways around it. What are you gonna tell me? Is her situation like the plot for "So I married an ax murderer"? If so, thats what the cops are for. "Fuck off"

HEATON
04-30-2005, 11:36 AM
Oh so authorities have contacted you and such already then? Wouldnt this "inside" information already been leaked out if any authority has gott word of it? Bc they would be the only ones not allwoing you.

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 11:36 AM
I'm going to have to go with the phallus, I mean fellas, on this, Mary Kay. You haven't said anything about this dude, but to make him out to be some sort of monster. I still don't see any plausible excuse for what that trick did. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 11:38 AM
I am not allowed to disclose any information at this time...

Just curious. But, did your lawyer tell you to say this? Later, QD.

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 11:38 AM
ya know what... that's cool.. you are entitled to your own opinion... and as someone asked, have authorities contacted me... actually yes, they came to my apartment community because most of her family lives here and they questioned me b/c I'm a friend... thanks...

eViLMunkey
04-30-2005, 11:40 AM
I knew it the whole time, Haha someone owes me $100.00

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Ok ok I got it. I was just out on the porch when it came to me. Her fiance is a succubus! And he was going to drain out her spirit, and she couldn't go to the authorities because he would enchant them with his siren song, am I close?

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Mary Kay, I'm not trying to get all on you, but you post all this up about how you are good friends of hers(or whatever your association with her is) and start posting stuff insinuating bad shit about the dude and then say you can't say anything. If you aren't "allowed" to say anything, why did you start in the first place? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Ok ok I got it. I was just out on the porch when it came to me. Her fiance is a succubus! And he was going to drain out her spirit, and she couldn't go to the authorities because he would enchant them with his siren song, am I close?

Listen here, dumbass. She's can't say anything more about it. Damn. Lolol. Later, QD.

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 11:45 AM
because my friendship is more important to me than the guidelines of the government.. i guess you've never been in a situation like that... and my name is tiffany not mary kay..

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 11:46 AM

oh my god, you got it.. :jerkit:

HEATON
Its ok i believe ya.

quickdodge®
If you were responding to my question, can you reword that, cuz I made no sense out of that. Later, QD.

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Listen here, dumbass. She's can't say anything more about it. Damn. Lolol. Later, QD.

She doesn't have to say anything, she can just beep once for yes, or twice for now as to whether I'm close on my "succubus" theory or not. I wouldn't want to anger the law or anything...

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 11:47 AM
oh my god, you got it.. :jerkit:

Ahah! she disclosed important case information. *calls up the cops*

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 11:50 AM
I honestly think there is nothing more to it than the cold-feet excuse. If she was as afraid as Tiffany is making the situation out to be, then she wouldn't be planning on coming home, she wouldn't have called her fiance first thingto let him know where she was. Nothing more. Later, QD.

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 11:53 AM
I honestly think there is nothing more to it than the cold-feet excuse. If she was as afraid as Tiffany is making the situation out to be, then she wouldn't be planning on coming home, she wouldn't have called her fiance first thingto let him know where she was. Nothing more. Later, QD.

Thats all it is. I'm just making up all of these other excuses since she is making it sound like her fiance is an evil man.. oh ya, and cause she called me a dick and told me to fuck off.. that too lol. But ya, she just had a change of heart and took it way too far.

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 11:55 AM
God ya'll should all be investigators... you're all right on the money.. damn.. I only wish to be that smart..

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 11:58 AM
God ya'll should all be investigators... you're all right on the money.. damn.. I only wish to be that smart..

*warps back into the 30's* Impossible! You're a girl.

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 12:00 PM
Well, what do you expect? You came in here saying you knew her and if we knew what you did, we wouldn't be saying shit. But, you won't tell us what's going on. Then, you say that you can't say anymore. Again, why bother saying anything if you can't say anything? That made no sense. Later, QD.

HEATON
04-30-2005, 12:14 PM
^^AND THEN says she has been questioned, but the reason she cant say anything is bc she feels more for her friendship then the Rules of the law, But actually wouldnt the reason you cant say anthing is bc your not legally allowed? WAIT A SECOND are you makin up a story like she did? Guess yall rele are friends..haha..(Sorry jus teasin)

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 12:31 PM
it's all good... i understand ya'll dont and that's totally cool...

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 12:40 PM
it's all good... i understand ya'll dont and that's totally cool...

Funny how you keep dodging my question. Later, QD.

JagerGirl
04-30-2005, 12:42 PM
actually i totally missed your ? I guess I should have not said anything and not protected my friend for fear I might catch some kind of hell on the internet from e-thugs... no wait... I don't care... it's really all good...

HEATON
04-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Protect? Well if this guy has TRULY done sumthing illegal and she was in fear of her life why not protect her earlier and let the authorities know?

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 12:48 PM
actually i totally missed your ? I guess I should have not said anything and not protected my friend for fear I might catch some kind of hell on the internet from e-thugs... no wait... I don't care... it's really all good...

E-thugs? Nope... your the one who resorted the the personal attacks at me first, so... Back up with your huge e-balls. lol. I was just putting my opinion on the topic, and you came in and had to "protect" your so called friend. Look at it from an outside perspective. She's a moron. I can't see any possible reason that all of this was neccesary on her part. But oh well, maybe if this guy really is a "succubus" the truth will be heard eventually.

quickdodge®
04-30-2005, 12:48 PM
actually i totally missed your ?

Here is my question:

You came in here saying you knew her and if we knew what you did, we wouldn't be saying shit. But, you won't tell us what's going on. Then, you say that you can't say anymore. Again, why bother saying anything if you can't say anything? That made no sense. Later, QD.

I guess I should have not said anything and not protected my friend for fear ...

That is my point. Why did you say anything in the first place, if you're not allowed to? If you were pretecting your fired, then why didn't you tell the cops what you won't tell us? Are you not allowed to tell them, too? Later, QD.

Brett
04-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Kinda odd, Because everything I have heard about this guy is good things, I was listening to STAR 94 yesterday and about 5 people called in who said they personally knew this guy, grew up with him, went to school with him etc, etc and they all said how much of a great guy he was, etc... and 4 of the 5 people who said this were woman.

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 07:50 PM
Kinda odd, Because everything I have heard about this guy is good things, I was listening to STAR 94 yesterday and about 5 people called in who said they personally knew this guy, grew up with him, went to school with him etc, etc and they all said how much of a great guy he was, etc... and 4 of the 5 people who said this were woman.

That must all be under the "succubus" charm... ok ok I'm done with my succubus theory. i say until something comes out about the guy, then this woman will still fall into the stupid column.

Brett
04-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Yeah I agree on the stupid as fuck part, You have to be a dumb ass to pull that kind of stunt, waste police time across the area of Georgia to search for her ( Time police can spend working on REAL crimes ), waste tax dollars.... and the time of all the family and guests who came to town to see the wedding ( They helped search for her as well ) and put her fiance and family/friends though 3 days of hell not knowing if she was alive or dead...... Kinda selfish if you ask me.

Cliff
04-30-2005, 07:58 PM
not kinda selfish...extremely selfish

T-Mo Goodie
04-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Just my .02 cents added, if this guy is what you are making him out to be, why is she coming home?? It's not like, whatever the problem is will go away. I mean if it really IS that serious.

Brett
04-30-2005, 09:10 PM
And if her family was offering a 100,00 dollar reward, I doubt they all live in apartment complex...lol

dereksi
04-30-2005, 09:42 PM
And if her family was offering a 100,00 dollar reward, I doubt they all live in apartment complex...lol
hahahaha yea no shit. Sounds like this jager girl doesnt know anything.

Brett
04-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Derek get back in your cage....lol

Darling Nikki
04-30-2005, 09:44 PM
All I have to say is that runaway bride chick is one dumb bitch.

thinkfast®
04-30-2005, 10:18 PM
yea a dumb SELFISH bitch!!

Im not even gonna try to understand why this dumb bitch went across the fuckin country when she coulda said something to dude, or called the cops since miss mary kay knows him so well and hes a "really bad guy".. gimme a fuckin break. yea so lets keep what we know from the cops, then brag how we know somebody/something an internet board doesnt know, (WOW) and Im gonna keep it to myself because "like OMG I'm such a good friend!"

get a life.

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-01-2005, 12:33 AM
THAT MUTHA F&*(& IS STRAIGHT LOONEY. Soon as I heard that ish on the news, I told my girrl that beyotch done ran the fuck away!!! Looney fuckin TUNES man!!!! :eek: :rant: :confused:

HEATON
05-01-2005, 01:09 AM
LOL read form Yahoo News, that the reason she prby called hom was she found out she was broke..lol ahahahaha so far she is now a "dumbass, selfish, gold digging biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiotch.

quickdodge®
05-01-2005, 01:14 AM
so far she is now a "dumbass, selfish, gold digging biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiotch.

Well, 3 outta 4 isn't bad. Dumbass, selfish and biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiotch just about covers it. Golddigging, I don't know about. From what I undertsand, her family is pretty prominent. She got out there, ran out of money and decided to call home. Later, QD.

HEATON
05-01-2005, 01:18 AM
Well, 3 outta 4 isn't bad. Dumbass, selfish and biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiotch just about covers it. Golddigging, I don't know about. From what I undertsand, her family is pretty prominent. She got out there, ran out of money and decided to call home. Later, QD.
Thats what i ment bout RUnning out of money and that be the only reason she called. DUDE..GO TO BED! Its like what 2 AM there?>

Boneswiss
05-01-2005, 02:11 AM
I knew her mom's baby daddy’s, sister's, cousin's, girlfriends lover... does that make me special... j/k

thinkfast®
05-01-2005, 02:33 AM
haha only if you dont tell us the secrets you know because you cant legally talk about it!!

dumb bitch :)

Boneswiss
05-01-2005, 02:45 AM
Oh I can tell you alot.. just I am not allowed to disclose any information at this time...

thinkfast®
05-01-2005, 02:55 AM
haha nice.

count it!

now the dumb bitch is talkin about "the wedding is not called off, just postponed."

STUPID SELFISH BITCH.. she would get the beating of a lifetime when she came home, I'm sure her sniper/asassin/mobster boyfriend could hook that up :)

LaurenK
05-01-2005, 02:59 AM
little late, but........................that bitch is an idiot.

thinkfast®
05-01-2005, 03:09 AM
^^see above post^^

LOL :D

HEATON
05-01-2005, 03:33 AM
So ya..Paint sucks, but no Photoshop at work.

Boneswiss
05-01-2005, 03:34 AM
Thats Funny....

quickdodge®
05-01-2005, 10:06 AM
little late, but........................that bitch is an idiot.

It's never too late to lambast that hooker. Later, QD.

HEATON
05-01-2005, 10:23 AM
I think I figured out what Jager was tryin to say the whole time...The Bitch was
Bi-polar..oh and a dike ass lesbian.

jdmlude
05-01-2005, 10:29 AM

word, as a taxpayer of gwinnett county (well my parents are)...funk that chit.

HyPer50
05-01-2005, 10:38 AM
I think I figured out what Jager was tryin to say the whole time...The Bitch was
Bi-polar..oh and a dike ass lesbian.

Well, according to the news, the family knew this girl had "problems" and they were hoping to work with her about it.. So, so far it looks like the only one who has issues is the girl, not a word about the guy.

HEATON
05-01-2005, 01:13 PM
I think it was Fuckin hiliarious if she jus came out and said it.." PMS is a Bitch"..But i do find it ironic she called on the day she was suppose to get married. Maybe that was her plan, jus stay away long enough so that it would have to be postponed (the hard way), instead of JUST FUCKIN SAYin "NO I CANT MARRY YOU IM A DUMASS WHORE!!!"

Brett
05-01-2005, 05:18 PM
"NO I CANT MARRY YOU IM A DUMASS WHORE!!!"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HEATON
05-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Anyone see the vid of her walking thru the airport with a blanket over her head? Now thats funny. She was "trying to hide from the media" Shit what good it gonn do. Not like she wasnt posted on every news site, AMW, and every telephone pole across the US.

SaraX5
05-01-2005, 11:43 PM
hmm.. so if according to this Jager girl she ran away cus her fiance is such a terrible guy, then why the hell is the wedding still on? I don't know, but if I ran away cus my fiance was so horrible & mean I wouldn't be like "OK! Lets get married now"
Clearly the girl has mental issues and the guy hasn't had 1 negative thing said about him.
Oh and if that girl was my "Friend" I would keep that to myself and not brag about it.

HyPer50
05-02-2005, 06:40 AM
hmm.. so if according to this Jager girl she ran away cus her fiance is such a terrible guy, then why the hell is the wedding still on? I don't know, but if I ran away cus my fiance was so horrible & mean I wouldn't be like "OK! Lets get married now"
Clearly the girl has mental issues and the guy hasn't had 1 negative thing said about him.
Oh and if that girl was my "Friend" I would keep that to myself and not brag about it.

Well seeing as how Jager has disappeared from this thread I'm sure either she was bsin', or she was just tryin' to get some recognition for being the friend of someone who made the national news, even if the only reason she was on the news was cause she's an idiot.

IanHavok
05-02-2005, 09:27 AM
To answer one of the questions..

Is she still getting marrried? I guess not!

I found her MATCH.COM Profile!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you click on "more photos"

http://www.match.com/profile/showprofile.aspx?lid=1000005&TP=U&UID=iaZfpu3zmwOdEQCV027p4Q%3d%3d&Handle=jennyis

Brett
05-02-2005, 09:30 AM
HA HA HA Who made that shit? Thats funny as fuck!! LOL

4dmin
05-02-2005, 09:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ bahhh great post ian

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 10:10 AM
Man u guys chill out on Tiff...I'm sure she just want to defend her friends just like we do but present it in the wrong way.This is why I posted the news in the civil talk section insted of whoreslounge to keep it civil and mature.

Anyway, back to the topic...

this is hilarious...

I love Las Vegas and Alberqerque, New Mexico. The best way to go there is on the Greyhound, you meet all kinds of fascinating people! I hang out in Gainesville but I find the people there to be somewhat backward, not to mention dentally challenged.

:lmfao::lmfao:

quickdodge®
05-02-2005, 10:34 AM
Man u guys chill out on Tiff...I'm sure she just want to defend her friends just like we do but present it in the wrong way.This is why I posted the news in the civil talk section insted of whoreslounge to keep it civil and mature.

Well, she did kind of contradict and bring a little of this to herself by posting what she posted.

Posting that she knows the girl.
Making accusational-like posts about her fiance.
Then saying she can't say what it is to protect her.
She says she was questioned by the cops. If she was, and is trying to help/protect her friend, why not tell the cops.
Says she was advised NOT to say anything. If she was advised not to say anything, then why did she?

Ya know? Later, QD.

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Posting that she knows the girl.
Making accusational-like posts about her fiance.
Then saying she can't say what it is to protect her.
She says she was questioned by the cops. If she was, and is trying to help/protect her friend, why not tell the cops.
Says she was advised NOT to say anything. If she was advised not to say anything, then why did she?

That's why I said' she's just trying to defend her friend, but present it here in the wrong way'.

Anyway just found out that Mr danny porter has decided to be a local hero and look further into the case of punishing here even though the FBI/NMPD have decided not to press charges.

quickdodge®
05-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Well, IMO, she shouldn't have posted anything. Especially if she was supposedly "advised" not to do so. Later, QD.

HEATON
05-02-2005, 10:56 AM
national news,
Not quite...Try INTERNATIONAL.

HyPer50
05-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Not quite...Try INTERNATIONAL.

Thats just sad that this dumb girl actually made it on the news in Germany...

trythefly
05-02-2005, 11:50 AM
The poor shmuck fiance. What a pussy....

Jaimecbr900
05-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Anyway just found out that Mr danny porter has decided to be a local hero and look further into the case of punishing here even though the FBI/NMPD have decided not to press charges.
[/color]

I'm glad someone is.

Personally, she wasted a ton of man hours from the County AND the State, put her family thru hell, put her friends thru hell, put her fiance thru hell, had people thinking the worst, and in the wake of two very similar dissapearances that ended up in tragedy it was a very very stupid and selfish way to express herself.

She should be responsible for re-imbursement to atleast the County authorities for a complete waste of everyone's time. I know that as tax payer in Gwinnett myself, I certainly don't think it's funny for her to take that kind of liberty with money I've paid that could be better used elsewhere.

To be honest, I don't know what her fiance is doing standing by her like that. If ever there was a reason to break up with someone, getting put thru something like that is one of those reasons IMO. :2cents:

Cliff
05-02-2005, 12:27 PM
i agree with jamie on that....so now everyone who feels like they are not sure about life will think they can just skip town for a while and expect to get away with it unpunished...no they need to show that that kinda crap won't be tolerated and that there are better things to spend money on than that crap

trythefly
05-02-2005, 12:42 PM
^^I'm with Jamie too. I'm live in Gwinett also so I am pissed......

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Ok I agree with what Jamie said and she shld be punished, but you guys have to realized that she didn't break any law except in NM.

As far as Gwinnett County and Georgia:

1. It is not illegal to cut your hair and leave it on the ground.

2. You are not required to check in with your family about where you go.

3. You are not required to check in with police/government about where you go.

4. She made no report of a false crime to any law enforcement agency in Georgia.

This is still America. She is free to go wherever she likes whenever she likes. She does not have to offer an explanation to anybody about when/where/why/how she is going.

Yes she is irresponsible and for her age she should see a shrink immediately.
The only thing I can think off is to give her citations....I'm curious what her lawyer will say though.....:)

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 03:28 PM
^agree.

Kristi
05-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Actually Joseph (Ruah) she did report a false crime. She called 911 and told them that she had been kidnapped and that it may have been on the news, she didn't know, blah blah blah and once police got her and questioned her they realized that she was lying and was just scared.

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Actually Joseph (Ruah) she did report a false crime. She called 911 and told them that she had been kidnapped

And where did she make the report?

As far as I know....New Mexico and FBI decided not to press charges.
Only Gwinnett county decided too, but she didn't break any law in Gwinnett.

Cliff
05-02-2005, 03:41 PM
i dunno i see the hair thing though as planting false evidence...i'm by no means a lawyer and know crap about the law but she basically set the stage to make it appear to be a kidnapping which has to be in some way breaking a law....but if they put her before a jury then it'll be hard to judge her because the people they choose will all be from gwinett if it is tried in the county judicial system so it will be their money that was spent and i'm sure the community feared for her safety but then the lawyers will make the jury pity her and beg them to aquit her...so this will be an intersting situation to follow for sure

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 03:45 PM

Meanwhile, Gwinnett District Attorney Danny Porter said his office will likely take weeks to determine whether to charge runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks with any crime.

But Porter, in an impromptu briefing with reporters in Duluth, said he believes his office has jurisdiction to charge Wilbanks if that is the decision.

Her phone call from Albuquerque to Duluth, monitored by Duluth Police Chief Randy Belcher, would give Porter jurisdiction. In that phone call, she claimed to have been abducted in Duluth, an allegation she later recanted during an interview with FBI agents.

"It appears that the phone call gives us jurisdiction under Georgia law," Porter told reporters.

Porter called on Wilbanks to communicate with his office, something he indicated she has yet to do.

"It would be to her benefit to talk to authorities," he said.

Porter also said the evidence strongly suggests she did not begin her flight without someone helping her.

"It's a logical possibility ... that she had assistance," said Porter.

Porter said he has instructed his investigators to make a decision on whether to charge Wilbanks "in weeks rather than months."

In addition to the potential for criminal charges, Duluth Mayor Shirley Lasseter said she is looking into the possibility of suing Wilbanks to recover the cost of the search that was mounted after her disappearance. Lasseter estimated the cost at $100,000.

"We feel a tad betrayed and some are very hurt about it," the mayor said.

The cost of the search for runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks is likely to be substantial, authorities said Sunday.

The number of local, state and federal agencies participating in the four-day effort to find the 32-year-old woman may make an exact accounting difficult, but police in Duluth said Sunday they have begun calculating the hours of overtime and expenses. Most of the Gwinnett city's 47 uniformed officers and all four of the city's detectives worked overtime to find Wilbanks, Maj. Don Woodruff said.

"It wasn't cheap," he said.

Taken from AJC.com

speedracer41
05-02-2005, 03:48 PM

The only thing she would face charges for is giving false info to the police.

Kristi
05-02-2005, 03:54 PM
here is the transcript - she made the call in NM.

The following is a transcript of the 911 call from Jennifer Wilbanks to the Albuquerque Police Department. She is recorded tearfully talking to the 911 operator on one phone, her family back home in Duluth on a second line, and a passerby at the gas station from which her call was made.

Dispatcher: Albuquerque 911. Operator 45. What is your emergency?
Wilbanks: I'm at the, um, I don't know where I am. I'm right here beside Serano Street at the 7-Eleven.
Dispatcher: OK, what's going on?
Wilbanks: I've got my family and the police on the phone. I was kidnapped earlier this week and ... it was on CNN. (inaudible)
Dispatcher: What is your name, ma'am?
Wilbanks: Jennifer.
Dispatcher: Were you hurt Jennifer? Do you need any medical attention?
Wilbanks: No. I don't need any medical attention. (Then, to her family) I told them my name.
Dispatcher: Do you know who did this to you?
Wilbanks: No.
Dispatcher: And did they just drop you off at that location?
Wilbanks: Yes. At some street, right up the street. I don't know where I am. I don't even know who I am. And I'm just lost, just sitting here.
Dispatcher: Did they hurt you in any way, Jennifer? Do you need any medical attention?
Wilbanks: No, they didn't hurt me.
Dispatcher: OK, well, what happened?
Wilbanks: (To family in Duluth) I'm talking to them right now.
Dispatcher: What happened?
Wilbanks: I was kidnapped from Las, from Atlanta, Georgia. I don't know. My parents said it's been on the news. I don't know. I just need them to fly here and get me. (inaudible)
Dispatcher: OK, who did this to you?
Wilbanks: I don't know.
Dispatcher: Did they just drop you off right now?
Wilbanks: No. I don't even know how long ago it was. They didn't drop me off here. Away from here. It was back on some street (inaudible) I don't know where I am.
Dispatcher: OK. And the person who did this to you, was it a he or a she?
Wilbanks: It was a Hispanic man and a Caucasian woman. It happened in Duluth.
Dispatcher: And the male that did this to you, do you know if he was Hispanic or Native American?
Wilbanks: Hispanic.
Dispatcher: About how old?
Wilbanks: I would, I mean, I would say in their 40s, maybe.
Dispatcher: And how tall was he?
Wilbanks: God, I don't know, it was about 5-10, about my height, about 5-9.
Dispatcher: What was his weight, do you think, approximately? Thin, heavy, medium build?
Wilbanks: It was medium build. Yeah.
Operator: What color hair did he have?
Wilbanks: Black.
Operator: Was it long or short?
Wilbanks: Short.
Operator: Did he have any facial hair?
Operator: What color shirt or jacket was he wearing when you last saw him?
Wilbanks: He had on a maroon jacket, and I don't know what color shirt under it.
Operator: What color were his pants?
Wilbanks: Blue jeans.
Operator: And what kind of vehicle was he driving?
Wilbanks: It was a blue van, like a dark van.
Operator: Was it a conversion van or dark minivan?
Wilbanks: It wasn't a minivan. It was like a paint or work van.
Operator: Did you get a license plate?
Wilbanks: Hold on. (To family in Duluth) What, Roger?
Operator: Jennifer.
Wilbanks: Ma'am, I've got my family and the police at home on the pay phone and they want to know if somebody is on the way.
Operator: We are on the way right now. You still have to answer my questions.
Wilbanks: OK.
Operator: Did you get a license plate number off him?
Wilbanks: No, ma'am. I tried it.
Dispatcher: And the female? Was she black, white, Hispanic, Native American?
Wilbanks: Caucasian.
Dispatcher: How old, approximately?
Wilbanks: I would say in her 40s, too.
Dispatcher: OK, and how tall was she?
Wilbanks: Um, probably 5-5.
Dispatcher: And her weight? Thin heavy or medium build?
Wilbanks: Um, she was heavier.
Dispatcher: What color hair did she have?
Wilbanks: It was like a frosted blonde.
Dispatcher: Was it long or short?
Wilbanks: It was like shoulder length. (To family in Duluth) I have to answer her questions.
Dispatcher: What color shirt or jacket was she wearing?
Wilbanks: A black T-shirt and blue jeans.
Dispatcher: Did they have weapons on them?
Wilbanks: Yes (cries).
Dispatcher: How many?
Wilbanks: (cries) They had a pistol and a small hand gun. (cries)
Dispatcher: Do you know if either of them was real?
Wilbanks: Yes.
Dispatcher: What direction did they leave in?
Wilbanks: I'm sorry?
Wilbanks: Do what?
Dispatcher: What direction did they leave in in the van when it dropped you off?
Wilbanks: I mean. I've gotta. There is somebody trying to use the phone. What directions did they leave in?
Dispatcher: Uh huh.
Wilbanks: I don't, I have no idea. I don't even know where I am.
Dispatcher: And was it a dark blue minivan?
Wilbanks: No, it was a lighter blue. (inaudible) Somebody is here to use the phone, y'all. I have to...
Dispatcher: You're going to have stay on the phone. Let them know you're on the line with officers.
Wilbanks: (To another person) I'm on the phone with an officer.
Dispatcher: How long ago did they leave you?
Wilbanks: Um. I think. Here's the police. I don't have my watch. (inaudible)
Dispatcher: Did they go right or left out of the parking lot, Jennifer?
Dispatcher: Did they go right or left out of the parking lot?
Wilbanks: We weren't in a parking lot we were down the street. And they went behind me and I went forward.
Dispatcher: Is an officer making contact with you?
Wilbanks: No, he doesn't even see me.
Dispatcher: What are you wearing?
Wilbanks: I have on, um, gray running pants, and the same sweatshirt that I've had on since Tuesday.
Dispatcher: So you have gray sweatpants on? A sweatsuit on?
Wilbanks: Like gray running pants and a gray sweatshirt.
Dispatcher: Just stay on the line.
Wilbanks: I think he sees me. The police is here.
Dispatcher: Is he making contact with you?
Wilbanks: He's getting in his car and coming back down here.
Dispatcher: Wait until he makes contact with you, OK? Did this happen on April 26?
Wilbanks: Um, Tuesday. (To family in Duluth) Thanks, Roger. Everybody's talking to me. He's right here.
Dispatcher: Is the officer right there?
Wilbanks: He's right here.
Dispatcher: OK. I'm going to go ahead and disconnect OK?
Wilbanks: OK. Can I hang up the phone?
Dispatcher: Yes, ma'am.

This was posted in the Gwinnett Daily Post

Jaimecbr900
05-02-2005, 03:55 PM
1. It is not illegal to cut your hair and leave it on the ground.

It is if you are the subject of a manhunt. It's planted evidence to lead people to believe something that's not true. IF she did this, this is grounds enough for me to go after her if for nothing else for time wasted on a hoax.

2. You are not required to check in with your family about where you go.

3. You are not required to check in with police/government about where you go.

True, but you shouldn't be allowed to waste tax payers time and money due to your own selfish and idiotic reasons either. To me, she shouldn't serve jail time, but she SHOULD have to re-imburse the county for time wasted on this hoax.

This is still America. She is free to go wherever she likes whenever she likes. She does not have to offer an explanation to anybody about when/where/why/how she is going.

She does if she's the subject of a nationwide manhunt.

How is this any different that yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater? If someone were injured due to you doing that, it would be YOUR responsibility wouldn't it? It is according to the law. Why not the same here? She physically didn't call the police, BUT she did take off from her home full well KNOWING that SOMEONE was gonna start looking for her. Since that was her decision, then she should be held responsible for the chain of events she set into motion.

How is "OOPS" a justifiable defense?

quickdodge®
05-02-2005, 04:04 PM
^agree.

Are you allowed to say that? Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
05-02-2005, 04:05 PM
here is the transcript - she made the call in NM.

The following is a transcript of the 911 call from Jennifer Wilbanks to the Albuquerque Police Department. She is recorded tearfully talking to the 911 operator on one phone, her family back home in Duluth on a second line, and a passerby at the gas station from which her call was made.

Dispatcher: Albuquerque 911. Operator 45. What is your emergency?
Wilbanks: I'm at the, um, I don't know where I am. I'm right here beside Serano Street at the 7-Eleven.
Dispatcher: OK, what's going on?
Wilbanks: I've got my family and the police on the phone. I was kidnapped earlier this week and ... it was on CNN. (inaudible)
Dispatcher: What is your name, ma'am?
Wilbanks: Jennifer.
Dispatcher: Were you hurt Jennifer? Do you need any medical attention?
Wilbanks: No. I don't need any medical attention. (Then, to her family) I told them my name.
Dispatcher: Do you know who did this to you?
Dispatcher: And did they just drop you off at that location?
Wilbanks: Yes. At some street, right up the street. I don't know where I am. I don't even know who I am. And I'm just lost, just sitting here.
Dispatcher: Did they hurt you in any way, Jennifer? Do you need any medical attention?
Wilbanks: No, they didn't hurt me.
Dispatcher: OK, well, what happened?
Wilbanks: (To family in Duluth) I'm talking to them right now.
Dispatcher: What happened?
Wilbanks: I was kidnapped from Las, from Atlanta, Georgia. I don't know. My parents said it's been on the news. I don't know. I just need them to fly here and get me. (inaudible)
Dispatcher: OK, who did this to you?
Wilbanks: I don't know.
Dispatcher: Did they just drop you off right now?
Wilbanks: No. I don't even know how long ago it was. They didn't drop me off here. Away from here. It was back on some street (inaudible) I don't know where I am.
Dispatcher: OK. And the person who did this to you, was it a he or a she?
Wilbanks: It was a Hispanic man and a Caucasian woman. It happened in Duluth.
Dispatcher: And the male that did this to you, do you know if he was Hispanic or Native American?
Wilbanks: Hispanic.
Dispatcher: About how old?
Wilbanks: I would, I mean, I would say in their 40s, maybe.
Dispatcher: And how tall was he?
Wilbanks: God, I don't know, it was about 5-10, about my height, about 5-9.
Dispatcher: What was his weight, do you think, approximately? Thin, heavy, medium build?
Wilbanks: It was medium build. Yeah.
Operator: What color hair did he have?
Wilbanks: Black.
Operator: Was it long or short?
Wilbanks: Short.
Operator: Did he have any facial hair?
Operator: What color shirt or jacket was he wearing when you last saw him?
Wilbanks: He had on a maroon jacket, and I don't know what color shirt under it.
Operator: What color were his pants?
Wilbanks: Blue jeans.
Operator: And what kind of vehicle was he driving?
Wilbanks: It was a blue van, like a dark van.
Operator: Was it a conversion van or dark minivan?
Wilbanks: It wasn't a minivan. It was like a paint or work van.
Operator: Did you get a license plate?
Wilbanks: Hold on. (To family in Duluth) What, Roger?
Operator: Jennifer.
Wilbanks: Ma'am, I've got my family and the police at home on the pay phone and they want to know if somebody is on the way.
Operator: We are on the way right now. You still have to answer my questions.
Wilbanks: OK.
Operator: Did you get a license plate number off him?
Wilbanks: No, ma'am. I tried it.
Dispatcher: And the female? Was she black, white, Hispanic, Native American?
Wilbanks: Caucasian.
Dispatcher: How old, approximately?
Wilbanks: I would say in her 40s, too.
Dispatcher: OK, and how tall was she?
Wilbanks: Um, probably 5-5.
Dispatcher: And her weight? Thin heavy or medium build?
Wilbanks: Um, she was heavier.
Dispatcher: What color hair did she have?
Wilbanks: It was like a frosted blonde.
Dispatcher: Was it long or short?
Wilbanks: It was like shoulder length. (To family in Duluth) I have to answer her questions.
Dispatcher: What color shirt or jacket was she wearing?
Wilbanks: A black T-shirt and blue jeans.
Dispatcher: Did they have weapons on them?
Wilbanks: Yes (cries).
Dispatcher: How many?
Wilbanks: (cries) They had a pistol and a small hand gun. (cries)
Dispatcher: Do you know if either of them was real?
Wilbanks: Yes.
Wilbanks: Do what?
Dispatcher: What direction did they leave in in the van when it dropped you off?
Wilbanks: I mean. I've gotta. There is somebody trying to use the phone. What directions did they leave in?
Dispatcher: Uh huh.
Wilbanks: I don't, I have no idea. I don't even know where I am.
Dispatcher: And was it a dark blue minivan?
Wilbanks: No, it was a lighter blue. (inaudible) Somebody is here to use the phone, y'all. I have to...
Dispatcher: You're going to have stay on the phone. Let them know you're on the line with officers.
Wilbanks: (To another person) I'm on the phone with an officer.
Dispatcher: How long ago did they leave you?
Wilbanks: Um. I think. Here's the police. I don't have my watch. (inaudible)
Dispatcher: Did they go right or left out of the parking lot, Jennifer?
Dispatcher: Did they go right or left out of the parking lot?
Wilbanks: We weren't in a parking lot we were down the street. And they went behind me and I went forward.
Dispatcher: Is an officer making contact with you?
Wilbanks: No, he doesn't even see me.
Dispatcher: What are you wearing?
Wilbanks: I have on, um, gray running pants, and the same sweatshirt that I've had on since Tuesday.
Dispatcher: So you have gray sweatpants on? A sweatsuit on?
Wilbanks: Like gray running pants and a gray sweatshirt.
Dispatcher: Just stay on the line.
Wilbanks: I think he sees me. The police is here.
Dispatcher: Is he making contact with you?
Wilbanks: He's getting in his car and coming back down here.
Dispatcher: Wait until he makes contact with you, OK? Did this happen on April 26?
Wilbanks: Um, Tuesday. (To family in Duluth) Thanks, Roger. Everybody's talking to me. He's right here.
Dispatcher: Is the officer right there?
Wilbanks: He's right here.
Dispatcher: OK. I'm going to go ahead and disconnect OK?
Wilbanks: OK. Can I hang up the phone?
Dispatcher: Yes, ma'am.

This was posted in the Gwinnett Daily Post

Do we have any more bleeding hearts with any more questions?????? :2up:

Not only does she directly say that the "crime" occured here, but she also implicates ficticious people in something that didn't even happen. To me it sounds like a very lucid and vivid mind to be able to make that up.

If you ask me, after all the evidence so far.........she is 10000% responsible for everything that happened here. A 30 yr old woman knows better.

Brett
05-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Bet she was having a last fling with some guy for a few days, thats why she took off

Jaimecbr900
05-02-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm curious what her lawyer will say though.....:)

After reading those transcripts, even Johnny Cochran would've had a hard time explaining that.......if he were alive that is.

Brett
05-02-2005, 04:12 PM
I just heard on the radio this dumb bitch did this also when she was 26, She ran off before her wedding cause she was afarid to get married.... This bitch as some MAJOR issues......

Kristi
05-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Do we have any more bleeding hearts with any more questions?????? :2up:

Not only does she directly say that the "crime" occured here, but she also implicates ficticious people in something that didn't even happen. To me it sounds like a very lucid and vivid mind to be able to make that up.

If you ask me, after all the evidence so far.........she is 10000% responsible for everything that happened here. A 30 yr old woman knows better.

I agree with you 100%. I pay taxes here too and I don't want my money going to some woman who is playing a game with people. She should've had the balls to come out and say - hey - I'm scared - or at least called her parents to let them know she was ok when she took off. I have no sympathy for her - especially since this apparently isn't her first time doing this. She needs her ass handed to her this time.

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 04:19 PM
True, but you shouldn't be allowed to waste tax payers time and money due to your own selfish and idiotic reasons either. To me, she shouldn't serve jail time, but she SHOULD have to re-imburse the county for time wasted on this hoax.

BUT she did take off from her home full well KNOWING that SOMEONE was gonna start looking for her. Since that was her decision, then she should be held responsible for the chain of events she set into motion.

How is "OOPS" a justifiable defense?

YUp I agree she do some reimbursement.
Duluth Mayor Shirley Lasseter said she is looking into the possibility of suing Wilbanks to recover the cost of the search that was mounted after her disappearance. Lasseter estimated the cost at $100,000.

OK I'm trying to be on her shoe. She left without telling anybody....being irresponsible and ect ect which clearly show that she's mentally wrong.Do you think at that moment she will full well know that someone was gonna start looking for her??

Being mentally unbalanced, I don't think she thought abt that at all. What I think she think is that...'I'm stressed, my wedding is this wkend...I need to get the hell out of here!!'Do you think she will think rationaly, or she will just follow what she feel at that time...Being Mentally unbalance....

I wish I can show u that she claimed she didn't hear anything abt her disappearance...(can't find it...I lost it).As a matter of fact, she decided to call her parents not because of the news abt her disappearance but insted because she had no money left.

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:25 PM
YUp I agree she do some reimbursement.
Duluth Mayor Shirley Lasseter said she is looking into the possibility of suing Wilbanks to recover the cost of the search that was mounted after her disappearance. Lasseter estimated the cost at $100,000.

OK I'm trying to be on her shoe. She left without telling anybody....being irresponsible and ect ect which clearly show that she's mentally wrong.Do you think at that moment she will full well know that someone was gonna start looking for her??

Being mentally unbalanced, I don't think she thought abt that at all. What I think she think is that...'I'm stressed, my wedding is this wkend...I need to get the hell out of here!!'Do you think she will think rationaly, or she will just follow what she feel at that time...Being Mentally unbalance....

I wish I can show u that she claimed she didn't hear anything abt her disappearance...(can't find it...I lost it).As a matter of fact, she decided to call her parents not because of the news abt her disappearance but insted because she had no money left.

her family has just said she has some mental issues that no one knows about... quoted on Accessnorthga.com

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Well seeing as how Jager has disappeared from this thread I'm sure either she was bsin', or she was just tryin' to get some recognition for being the friend of someone who made the national news, even if the only reason she was on the news was cause she's an idiot.

actually i haven't disappeared...

Cliff
05-02-2005, 04:29 PM
wow...so she's on the phone with her family, her name is jennifer and she know 911 but she doesn't know who she is? wtf shut up woman...wow i think some monetary reimbursment and a psych ward is in order....now i believe that tiffany is good friends with the woman.... :crazy:

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:30 PM
wow...so she's on the phone with her family, her name is jennifer and she know 911 but she doesn't know who she is? wtf shut up woman...wow i think some monetary reimbursment and a psych ward is in order....now i believe that tiffany is good friends with the woman.... :crazy:

fuck off. :gay:

Cliff
05-02-2005, 04:33 PM
her family has just said she has some mental issues that no one knows about... quoted on Accessnorthga.com

ummmmmm i think the whole country knows about them now

quickdodge®
05-02-2005, 04:35 PM

I second that. Stupid bitch. Well, at least her fiance isn't some sort of hitman or some other bad person that some people were making him out to be. Later, QD.

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:35 PM
ummmmmm i think the whole country knows about them now

really?! oh my... it was a statement cliff.. back off my shit.

quickdodge®
05-02-2005, 04:36 PM

That's because they were advised not to talk about it. And they stuck by that advise. Later, QD.

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:37 PM

I wasn't bragging I was simply defending a friend...

I guess I see how you would act in a situation like that with your friend involved...

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:37 PM
That's because they were advised not to talk about it. And they stuck by that advise. Later, QD.

only one post saying the same thing per thread is necessary. :goodjob:

Cliff
05-02-2005, 04:38 PM
tiffany shut the hell up if you're allowed to make statements so am i...go talk to your imaginary close friends and back off my nuts

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:40 PM
tiffany shut the hell up if you're allowed to make statements so am i...go talk to your imaginary close friends and back off my nuts

wtf cliff... you fuckin dumbass... back the fuck off me... I haven't made comments about you in a while... yea, I said you were gay and fat but that was a while ago, and it was the truth....

Cliff
05-02-2005, 04:42 PM
in case you haven't checked this thread in a while...i am not the only one who thinks you are full of some crap...read page one...and check two while you're at it...

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:44 PM
in case you haven't checked this thread in a while...i am not the only one who thinks you are full of some crap...read page one...and check two while you're at it...

cliff, i really do not care what these people think about me... in all honesty, i dont care what you think about me... i know the truth and thats that... :blah:

HyPer50
05-02-2005, 04:45 PM
cliff, i really do not care what these people think about me... in all honesty, i dont care what you think about me... i know the truth and thats that... :blah:

You can't handle the truth.

Ok, so maybe you do know her, but jesus, admit this much.. There was a better way of handling this, the girl already admitted she's a dumb bitch, why dont you?

Scrappy
05-02-2005, 04:50 PM
is this shit still going on? who the fuck really cares if her husband is a bad person or not, thats her mistake, her mistake to run, her mistake to still go on with a fucking wedding... last i checked, im with QD and a few others, whats the point to admit knowing her and then saying you cant say things? her husband is not a bad person obviously because if she had the balls to pull the huge search on her, she would have the balls to say he beat me, he has done such horrible things to me because her shits already all over the news... everyone move the fuck on please she is okay, not harmed and still stupid as fuck

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:50 PM
^ I didn't ever say that there wasn't a better way to handle the situation.. Those words never left my mouth... I simply defended a friend who was being bashed by tons of people... I definately agree that she should have told her fiance that she didn't want to marry him... that's the simplest way... I also think if she was going to lie about something that serious, she should have kept her lie going... not change her story, it only added fuel to the fire... Now everyone in the US has a huge image of this girl and they don't know her or anything about her except for the fact she lied and now has gotten a massive amount of negative attention... Her family is extremely upset with her... EXTREMELY!!! Her aunt came by today as a matter of fact and said she's disowning her... All I can say is I'm very disappointed in her, but I have compassion in my heart and I'm not going to hate someone over a lie that didn't involve me.

Also, you all are entitled to your own opinion and if you want to hate her for something that doesn't involve anyone here, go ahead... I don't care, but just because I do not agree with what you are saying doesn't mean that you need to hate on me as well...

Later, TB.

HyPer50
05-02-2005, 04:58 PM
^ I didn't ever say that there wasn't a better way to handle the situation.. Those words never left my mouth... I simply defended a friend who was being bashed by tons of people...

Well, when your friend reaches international news for a stupid stunt, you might as well get over people bashing her, cause its there right to when you do something this big and this stupid.

JagerGirl
05-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Well, when your friend reaches international news for a stupid stunt, you might as well get over people bashing her, cause its there right to when you do something this big and this stupid.

You have a point.. Oh well I guess though, right?!

quickdodge®
05-02-2005, 05:16 PM
has gotten a massive amount of negative attention....

Bitch deserves it, too.

You still keep skirting around my question that I have posted numerous times. Oh well. Probably better off not knowing anyway, huh? Later, QD.

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Tiff I agree with you completely abt you defending your friend, but the only thing that make me confuse is why did u think her fiance is bad? If u think he is, did u hear it from only one side of the story or both side?

IMO I don't think her fiancee is bad at all.Yes u guys might be calling him a dumb ass ect ect but this whole situation really proves that he loves her. heck after being blame on him killing her when she was missing, ran thru a search party and now forgive her for her mistake .....If that is bad, than, I don't know what is good. This is just my outside point of view mybe you know better since you know them personally.

And you guys, Tiff made her point.SHE JUST TRYING TO DEFEND HER FRIEND.
Can we stay in topic pls....Btw Jamie, where's frankpowers?LOL u two seems to have a gd debate all the time, and he hasn't say anything abt this matter.:rolleyes:

Ncturnal
05-02-2005, 06:39 PM
The only thing her fiance is guilty of is being a stupid fucking chump. He needs to buy her another one way bus ticket to Vegas and tell her to stay the fuck there. The dumb bitch deserves the negative attention. It's not your job as a friend to defend her. It was your job, as a friend, to keep her from doing something so fucking stupid in the first place. Some friend you are. If your friend is fucking up, it's your job to tell them, not defend them. A friend tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Don't play the bad boyfriend card because this shit blew up in her face. If she can call the cops to say she got kidnapped, she can call the cops to report the bad boyfriend.

Another thing, what if something would have happened to her during her little escapade, and she really did disappear, and her fiance ends up getting the blame for it? You want me to feel sorry for this chick and consider her feelings? Who's feelings did she consider? :2up:

Brett
05-02-2005, 06:56 PM
No one has YET said anything bad about her Fiance and saying he is a bad guy but Tiffany, Everyone who they have spoken to on radio/TV who knows this guy say he is a great guy, and these are people who have known him since High School. And most of these people saying that are woman, so how doe Tiff have a whole other angle on this guy?

SaraX5
05-02-2005, 07:03 PM
I wasn't bragging I was simply defending a friend...

I guess I see how you would act in a situation like that with your friend involved...

Yea you know how i'd act I guess considering you know me and all. I wouldn't post shit up about my friends fiance on a msg board first off. Second off, if my friend did some fucked up shit I wouldn't candy coat the situation or defend her if she fucked up. I dont expect people to defend my ass if I pulled some shit like that. cmon now.

thinkfast®
05-02-2005, 07:33 PM
hey Ruah you are right we should stay on topic, the topic that this "friend" that this one dumb jager bitch "can't talk about" is a DUMB FUCKIN SELFISH BITCH. we already know that.

no wonder they're friends. :)

JITB
05-02-2005, 07:37 PM
ILl throw my "Dumb Bitch " into it aswell.

i hope she gets charged...if it was anyone else onthe other side of the spectrum, there ass would be in jail, and there would be no story ont he news.

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 07:40 PM
ILl throw my "Dumb Bitch " into it aswell.

if it was anyone else onthe other side of the spectrum, there ass would be in jail, and there would be no story ont he news.

Could you pls elaborate more on that statement pls sir?

JITB
05-02-2005, 07:46 PM
If some poor old crazy woman, made a false police report, just for attention or if she was mentaly unstable. She would be thrown in jail. Take away the wedding story, adn all the stuff about here husband. And thats what you got. Soo she whould face charges like anyoen else would.

quickdodge®
05-02-2005, 08:19 PM
And you guys, Tiff made her point.SHE JUST TRYING TO DEFEND HER FRIEND.

The only point I saw was that she tried to throw all the hate-talk away from "her friend" by steering it towards the dude. Then when she gets called on it, she has nothing to say and starts ducking and dodging the questions.

MAIN POINT #1: If she was so called trying to defend "her friend," why didn't she tell the cops about the fiance instead of coming on IA and trying to point the finger in the dude's direction, then saying you were told not to say anything?

MAIN POINT #2: See MAIN POINT #1.

Later, QD.

Leisa
05-02-2005, 08:23 PM
I honestly feel that this girl has some serious issues... if this is the 2nd time she has done this,then damn! ... she really needs to seek some psychiatric attention. and is it just me or does she look like Celica chick that used to be in the Blur2ed car club????? :confused:

HyPer50
05-02-2005, 08:24 PM
I honestly feel that this girl has some serious issues... if this is the 2nd time she has done this,then damn! ... she really needs to seek some psychiatric attention. and is it just me or does she look like Celica chick that used to be in the Blur2ed car club????? :confused:

Dunno, but if I was this Celica Chick, I'd take that as an insult, this Jennifer girl looks like a cock eyed chicken head.

Cliff
05-02-2005, 08:39 PM
ya know what... that's cool.. you are entitled to your own opinion... and as someone asked, have authorities contacted me... actually yes, they came to my apartment community because most of her family lives here and they questioned me b/c I'm a friend... thanks...

i'm still wondering why "most" of a rich prominent family lives in an apartment complex yet they toss up 100k reward like it's nothing.....just don't see it....and i think they questioned tiffany because she works in the office and not because she was a very close friend

also they should take the 100k they were gonna spend on a reward and give it to the county to pay the people who searched for her....

T-Mo Goodie
05-02-2005, 08:55 PM
What saddens me and also made me realize how things REALLY works is, (I am not pulling the race card, but more so a SOCIAL card) they talked about this on V103 this morning and it was the same thing I was thinking at the time too.

Anyone remember the old lady, Mrs. Mattie Moore???? She was about 66yrs old and had alzheimer. She disappeared from her home. Do you all know that it took about a week or so before they even STARTED looking for this lady?????? And even then, they didn't have no where near as many people participate in the search. The family cried out to V103 to help and then thats when the beefed up the search and eventually found her DEAD.

Most police dept. don't consider it a missing person case until after at least 24hrs. It is just funny to me how after less than 24 hours, they were all over the news with this bull$hit. Its just funny to me what money can do for you.

Brett
05-02-2005, 09:02 PM
What saddens me and also made me realize how things REALLY works is, (I am not pulling the race card, but more so a SOCIAL card) they talked about this on V103 this morning and it was the same thing I was thinking at the time too.

Anyone remember the old lady, Mrs. Mattie Moore???? She was about 66yrs old and had alzheimer. She disappeared from her home. Do you all know that it took about a week or so before they even STARTED looking for this lady?????? And even then, they didn't have no where near as many people participate in the search. The family cried out to V103 to help and then thats when the beefed up the search and eventually found her DEAD.

Most police dept. don't consider it a missing person case until after at least 24hrs. It is just funny to me how after less than 24 hours, they were all over the news with this bull$hit. Its just funny to me what money can do for you.

I was waiting for this shit to be played!! Me and a friend were taling about this shit on my way home when I was on the cell phone with him.... Why does it ALWAYS come down to people saying this shit? Why do all the urban stations get people who have to call and say "Oh if it was a black person no one would look, etc, etc" this race card shit gets so fuckin old, and then people wonder why races are still divided, THIS IS WHY!!

And the news on every channel I watch talked about that 66yo lady, and there were plenty who looked. No one gives a shit if a person is black or white, If someone is missing they are searched for.... Leave the "Oh Im black so I get pissed about this shit " out of this please...... Black, White, Chinese, whatever.... A person goes missing, they are searched for.

Leisa
05-02-2005, 09:09 PM

^^^what a crock!!!

Cliff
05-02-2005, 09:23 PM
someone needs to throw away everyone's race card so people will stop tryin to use them

Leisa
05-02-2005, 09:24 PM
^^^^agreed

T-Mo Goodie
05-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Read what I said before you get you pants in a wad!!!!!!! I said yeah they looked BUT it took them after a WEEK of being missing. I never said it was a race issue, I SAID their family had money and almost instantly the got all kinds of coverage. MONEY was the key word. Shit ya'll be starting that race shit.

I preach and teach about not always throwing race into everything. Most of the time, even with schools and alot of other stuff, it a SOCIAL problem.

Hell people in my community always like to throw the race card around but that's when I hit them with the reality check. People talk about the schools systems all the time saying how "white schools" had everything and black schools had nothing (sports, books, activities). Then thats when i hit them with "how many pta's have you attended? How many school events do you participate in? when was the last time you even voiced your concerns to the school? Do you even know your childs' teachers names?? You know questions like that and 99% of the time the answer is NEVER.

Same with voting. They complain about the system and shit and when you asked if they voted (and they were eligible) and they say NO.

Leisa
05-02-2005, 09:27 PM
well half of it was bullshit... for instance... the young child that was shot over his parents tax refund check,.. they never stopped reporting on finding that guy did they... did that family have money... nope...

Brett
05-02-2005, 09:30 PM
If a person wants to get the media coverage they make it happen... White, or black. The family, friends contact the media and get the story out there, thats how this stuff gets going... Money I dont think has much to do with it for the most part. Just like when the 66yo woman went missing, once the family went to the media, they put the story out and went with it for more then a few weeks, Now I know they didnt have the money to pay off the mdeia for that, It just comes down to people who push to get the exposure and those who dont.... If someone goes missing a week before getting looked for its because you have lazy ass people in the family/friends who decide not to make a big deal that they are missing and make the police search, and get the media involved.

Just to add to this, quit a few of the Amber Alerts in the past few months that have been issued and on the news where of Black kids.... So that kinda shoots the "Black people dont get searched for or get the media attention" out the window huh?

Brett
05-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Hell people in my community always like to throw the race card around but that's when I hit them with the reality check. People talk about the schools systems all the time saying how "white schools" had everything and black schools had nothing (sports, books, activities). Then thats when i hit them with "how many pta's have you attended? How many school events do you participate in? when was the last time you even voiced your concerns to the school? Do you even know your childs' teachers names?? You know questions like that and 99% of the time the answer is NEVER.

Same with voting. They complain about the system and shit and when you asked if they voted (and they were eligible) and they say NO.

THATS IS THE EXACT PROBLEM, And those are the people who claim its a race issue everytime.......

T-Mo Goodie
05-02-2005, 09:46 PM
The area in which you live has alot to do with it too. I can give you a 'seen it with my own eyes' example. Then too, they had alot of leads with that case.

my example: some Atlanta police just don't care. Ok about 2yrs ago my boyfriend's neice called him and said that her baby's father had her and the kid locked into the house and wouldn't let her leave. They had gotten into an argument and she was going back to her house with the baby who was only about 7-8 months. He had vandalized the car (broke windows, busted a tire, and scratched up the car) He heard her on the phone and came in wildin' out and cussing saying that she wasn't leaving and that he dared us to do something. This is happening off of Dill Avenue in Atlanta. (if anyone knows Dill then you would know how bad and how many people are killed on that street alone over the years.) We strap up in bulletproof vests and got the guns ready for protection of course. We switched to a car that wasn't familar to these guys, especially baby daddy. We rode through to the house and when we were riding through he had about 8-10 guys walking around, sitting on cars with all types of guns out.

So we were like we can't win this one. So we went up to the police station up the street for help. We went in and told them what was happening and they just didn't give a fuck. One officer said he was going to take a shit first, 2 more were playing video games, and everyone was just lounging. One officer was taking statements and was all slow and unconcerned. Thats when my boyfriend yelled "look if ya'll not gonna do anything, I am about to take it in my own hands! I would really hate for someone to get killed in this situation......" He went off. Thats when they finally jumped to their feet and went down there. All hell broke loose.

So thats why I say, its not a racial thing but more so a social thing.

T-Mo Goodie
05-02-2005, 09:49 PM
If a person wants to get the media coverage they make it happen... White, or black. The family, friends contact the media and get the story out there, thats how this stuff gets going... Money I dont think has much to do with it for the most part. Just like when the 66yo woman went missing, once the family went to the media, they put the story out and went with it for more then a few weeks, Now I know they didnt have the money to pay off the mdeia for that, It just comes down to people who push to get the exposure and those who dont.... If someone goes missing a week before getting looked for its because you have lazy ass people in the family/friends who decide not to make a big deal that they are missing and make the police search, and get the media involved.

Just to add to this, quit a few of the Amber Alerts in the past few months that have been issued and on the news where of Black kids.... So that kinda shoots the "Black people dont get searched for or get the media attention" out the window huh?

You hit it on the nail. Thats what I am saying. I just didn't want to go into detail and make a book. V103 was only saying when something goes down, get involved and make it happen. Push the issue.

JITB
05-02-2005, 09:50 PM
You can say all u want about the whole "race card" but it still exist. Regardless, if it has anythign to do in this case. But, shit is true. it happens, people liek to use it all the time. So i guess sometimes people think everyione is just trying to throw it out there, just for attention and or money. But it stil lhappens. So its always a possibility. Its a whole different point of view on the other side..

Brett
05-02-2005, 09:53 PM
when something goes down, get involved and make it happen. Push the issue.

.... And that is EXACTLY how these people get the coverage/exposure for thier missing family/friends. I just cant stand when people call in trying to make this a "race" issue like so many do. You only get the attention you work to get on anything like that.. White or black

T-Mo Goodie
05-02-2005, 09:55 PM
You can say all u want about the whole "race card" but it still exist. Regardless, if it has anythign to do in this case. But, shit is true. it happens, people liek to use it all the time. So i guess sometimes people think everyione is just trying to throw it out there, just for attention and or money. But it stil lhappens. So its always a possibility. Its a whole different point of view on the other side..

I admitted that. I am black and I hear it from my people all the time. I on the otherhand always challenge what they say and tell them like it is. I never said that it doesn't exist. I believe thats why the bar I use to work at was so successful while it lasted (closed down now, due to theft). We had some interesting topics to discuss everytime my bar crew worked. It was 3 of us and we made people think. LOL Boy do I miss those days.:D

Brett
05-02-2005, 09:56 PM
You can say all u want about the whole "race card" but it still exist...

It does, but thats the point im making, Doesnt it get old? I mean this is a BIG reason there is a divide between races.... People get so sick of the "Race Card" being tossed out all the time. I can see if this was a few hundred years ago, ya know? But this is 2005, Where EVERYONE has the same shots in life if you work hard enough and have the mind set to do what YOU want to get done in life. I get so tired of hearing about shit from 100+ years ago... No one can move on and mend race tensions/issues when the past and race cards are never dropped.... :)

Brett
05-02-2005, 10:00 PM
I admitted that. I am black and I hear it from my people all the time. I on the otherhand always challenge what they say and tell them like it is. I never said that it doesn't exist. I believe thats why the bar I use to work at was so successful while it lasted (closed down now, due to theft). We had some interesting topics to discuss everytime my bar crew worked. It was 3 of us and we made people think. LOL Boy do I miss those days.:D

Yeah I always enjoy good debates/talks with educated people can see topics from both sides and know what they are talking about. There are a few people on here I really enjoy getting into indepth talks on issues like this with. Frank Powers in one of the main ones, me and him ALWAYS have very good talks on here about these kind of issues

JITB
05-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Well as long as there are idiots out there, who still think taht other races are below there superior race, whatever that may be white,black ,blue,purple. Than there willa ways be a race card. Its 2005, but the same shit still goes on. And it wasnt really that long ago..100+ years ago? lol please..u know better....

Brett
05-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Now them blue people are worthless people!! They are below all of us!! HA HA HA HA

JITB
05-02-2005, 10:05 PM
I hate em too...

Julio
05-02-2005, 10:07 PM
this thread is in left field now and it seems like its going to get bad.

Brett
05-02-2005, 10:09 PM
It wasnt getting bad.... It was staying civil my lil off chocolate brotha

quickdodge®
05-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Caramel brotha, Brett. Caramel brotha. Lolol. Later, QD.