PDA

View Full Version : RIP Elliot Sloan...

DerrickT
04-24-2006, 08:49 PM
well alot of you know elliot aka Negrodamus

Elliot was killed in a car wreck this after noon on Steve Reynolds Blvd.

Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.

This place will not be the same without him.

quickdodge®
04-24-2006, 08:51 PM
Bullshit. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-24-2006, 08:53 PM
I retract. GODDAMN that is some fucked up shit right there....RIP for sure. Later, QD.

Wurm
04-24-2006, 08:55 PM
damn that sucks. RIP man

BTLFED
04-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Holy shit! I am so sorry to hear that! His family will be in my thoughts, for sure.

RIP Elliot. :(

quickdodge®
04-24-2006, 08:58 PM
I think he was a long time member of Xler8shn. Thats some fucked up shit. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-24-2006, 08:59 PM
R.I.P ELLIOT

DerrickT
http://www.xlr8shen.com/webimgs/main01.jpg
this is his car...

if you dont know him. i am sure you've seen it on here.

Bishop
Shit man, RIP. Sorry to hear that.

HyPer50
04-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Wow you serious? Man... sorry to hear that.. RIP.

Julio
04-24-2006, 09:08 PM
you kidding right ?

ECMgarrett
04-24-2006, 09:08 PM
who?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-24-2006, 09:11 PM
you kidding right ?

NO, i got the call an hour ago....Crazy ass shit. everyone is in shock right now.

DerrickT
04-24-2006, 09:12 PM
yeah i got a call about an hour ago as well. i still cant believe it.

PSINXS
04-24-2006, 09:14 PM
OH SHIT!!! u gotta be kidding me. Dude this is i cant even type. RIP and my condolences go out to his family. i am very shocked by this. its weird when its someone on here that you actually know about.

Julio
04-24-2006, 09:18 PM
wtf man ! Fuck dude.. RIP. damn so young.. I know he was a young man.. damn man.. shit sucks..

He was on this afternoon .. what time did it happen... ?

ShooterMcGavin
04-24-2006, 09:20 PM
damn, always sad to hear shit like this, could be any one of us or someone in our fams...

TeeJay
04-24-2006, 09:22 PM
wow, i just saw him on here earlier. RIP Elliot, you will be missed.

tony
04-24-2006, 09:25 PM
Certainly a cool guy from what I can tell, and I am very sorry for the loss. My condolences to friends and family.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-24-2006, 09:26 PM
wtf man ! Fuck dude.. RIP. damn so young.. I know he was a young man.. damn man.. shit sucks..

supposivly it happend around 5:00 today but everyone ive talked to has found out in the past hour or 2, I have no details of how the wreck happened all i know is it happend down steve reynolds in his civic.....

R.I.P ELLIOT.

ironchef
04-24-2006, 09:26 PM
Never got a chance to talk to him, but he seemed pretty cool from his posts. RIP and condolensces to his family.

Julio
04-24-2006, 09:28 PM
supposivly it happend around 5:00 today but everyone ive talked to has found out in the past hour or 2, I have no details of how the wreck happened all i know is it happend down steve reynolds in his civic.....

R.I.P ELLIOT.

Shit is crazy man.. Just last week I brought his name up at the shop.. I traded an EX gauge cluster like 2 years ago with him.. My Cousin asked me where did I get the cluster because he wanted to get another one.. I said this cat name elliot of IA.. man.. shit is crazy.

DerrickT
04-24-2006, 09:31 PM

R.I.P ELLIOT.

mark just stated all the info i know.
I think the team or the ones closer to him are at his parents now.
we will know more details later I am sure.

RIP. we will miss you.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Shit is crazy man.. Just last week I brought his name up at the shop.. I traded an EX gauge cluster like 2 years ago with him.. My Cousin asked me where did I get the cluster because he wanted to get another one.. I said this cat name elliot of IA.. man.. shit is crazy.

sure is man, crazy as hell death comes fast without warning. He comes hard too..

The Yousef
....OMG

my hearts and prayers go out to his family and friends...

he will be missed..

RIP

A.P. Photography
WOW, so sad. My condolences to the family.

tony
04-24-2006, 09:40 PM

Makes you kind of wish he just stayed on, I know everyone has their time but damn.. the more I think about it the more it hits me. I know we laugh, joke and argue on here but you never want to see any real harm come to those people. Its just a messed up situation.

5thgcelica
04-24-2006, 10:01 PM
dang. that sucks... didnt know the guy.. but RIP my friend.

OLDE ENGLISH
04-24-2006, 10:05 PM
damn.. thats fucked up.

i was talkin to him earlier today around 2.

Vteckidd
04-24-2006, 10:10 PM
HOLY shit?! i met him at Peters shop a long time ago when peter was doing his swap. I talked to him for awhile.

I passed the wreck this afternoon. i was on my way home from Gnette going southbound an saw a wreck that blocked all lanes going North bound. I wonder if that was it, it was at Steve Reynolds too.

man, RIP homie. Thoughts an prayers to his family an team members

ChAmP_CoUpE
04-24-2006, 10:20 PM
RIP Elliot Sloan u will be missed bro!.... My condolences to his family as well..... Hes in a better place now....

RandomGuy
04-24-2006, 10:23 PM
RIP ELLIOT! (he went to school with me)

:(

that really sux to hear

b@d @pple
04-24-2006, 10:29 PM
thats kinda weird...if its the same car,i think it is,i was on my way up 85 this afternoon and i got in front of a civic that resembled that car to a t..it had yellow headlight and foglight bulbs...but the car i saw had a jdm like front tag..he was swirving in and out of traffic and tailgaiting the fuck outta me..but if its the same person ..im very sorry

2.0civic
04-24-2006, 10:31 PM
daamn that sucks. i never met him but he always seemed to have something useful to say. wasnt his car up for sale awhile back too?

99ITRGIRL
04-24-2006, 10:38 PM
rip

RutRoe
04-24-2006, 10:41 PM
That sucks...I'm very sorry for his friends and family. RIP

gtikid
04-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Damn i can't believe this :( Greg(champ coupe) told me about half an hour ago. The last time i saw Elliot was yesterday on Steve Reynolds. He was making a left on venture drive on his way to work.

I'm gonna you miss dawg :(

This is so hard to believe. I mean Elliot? I refused to believe it. He was such a good guy. We used to joke at work allllll day long and talk trash to each other back and forth all day, hehe. I can't believe your gone dude :(...

B00sted1.8t
04-24-2006, 10:48 PM
RIP Elliot...You'll be missed

vtecgsrguy
04-24-2006, 10:50 PM
dude this sux...i was just talkin to him at the vihnbody meet just a couple weekz ago! all my thoughts go out to him & the friends & family!! RIP FRIEND!!!!!

Boosted S60R
04-24-2006, 11:04 PM
R I P

maddawg73
04-24-2006, 11:14 PM
damn! this sux. my condolence go to his family and friends. sad news before bed.

collins
04-24-2006, 11:23 PM
yes, it is saddening to hear about a fallen member of ia. even tho not everybody knows everybody else on here, it always hits home to hear of a death from someone on here.

rip homie.

The Ren
04-24-2006, 11:25 PM
omg... RIP.. he and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.. wow its so scary thats is someone i actually know

thinkfast®
04-24-2006, 11:50 PM
RIP homey

mp5o
04-25-2006, 01:56 AM
God damn... :(

I've only met Elliot once or twice but he was cool as hell...... This is hard to believe......

Buford®
04-25-2006, 03:51 AM
Noooo. Noo good. Wow. I really am so sorry to hear of this. I wish his family and xlr8shen the best with this.

fight club
04-25-2006, 04:02 AM
i never met him, but judging by his post he seemed like one cool cat. my condolences go out to his family and friends, and may he live on through the memories and good times enjoyed by those who knew him best.

melisme0
04-25-2006, 04:09 AM
RIP only met him a few times but he was a very nice guy funny too

RBpoweredSileighty
04-25-2006, 04:21 AM
that sucks... RIP BRO :(

JITB
04-25-2006, 04:44 AM
RIp, i talke to the guy a week or so on AIM about some music shit.. sad sad

babygurl
04-25-2006, 04:55 AM
Sorry to hear that! RIP

Brett
04-25-2006, 06:59 AM
That is so sad, We have not lost an IA member in a while, and it was nice to see that streak. I am so sorry to hear of his passing.

Tuan
04-25-2006, 07:20 AM
thank you to everyone for their thoughts. We do hope that everyone keeps him in their prayers even if they never met him. Elliot was suppose to go to the reserves for bootcamp on the 4th and then head over to Iran. He was really excited about his new future, and he was alway's thinking and talking about the future. As some of you may know elliot was trying to sell his car before he left for camp and buy an evo. We would like to be able to get a evo key for him if possible, so if anyone has any info about getting please pm me or any of the xlr8shen member. He was like a brother to all of us and will be missed and will be remembered. Least I will know that he's up there watching my back at all times now...

PhAtBoYMr2
04-25-2006, 07:33 AM
thank you to everyone for their thoughts. We do hope that everyone keeps him in their prayers even if they never met him. Elliot was suppose to go to the reserves for bootcamp on the 4th and then head over to Iran. He was really excited about his new future, and he was alway's thinking and talking about the future. As some of you may know elliot was trying to sell his car before he left for camp and buy an evo. We would like to be able to get a evo key for him if possible, so if anyone has any info about getting please pm me or any of the xlr8shen member. He was like a brother to all of us and will be missed and will be remembered. Least I will know that he's up there watching my back at all times now...

well said tuan. This is truley a great loss to all of us. Hes in a good place now so keep your head up homie. I cant belive this shit, i was in shock when i heard this shit man, i still cant belive it had to go down like that...so sorry.

4dmin
04-25-2006, 07:34 AM
holy shit man :eek: i don't know him personally, but i do know him on the boards...

please send our regards to the family.

threehundred
04-25-2006, 07:34 AM
This is really fucking sad. R.I.P. :(

AE86 Dorifto
04-25-2006, 07:39 AM
R.I.P. I'm sure you're watching over all of IA from the sky. I'm praying for your family and all of your friends.

{X}Echo419
04-25-2006, 07:49 AM
the world is defiantly a lesser place without him.

B16a2 Civic
04-25-2006, 07:52 AM
damn man, that was my nigga, shit.
he had everythin lined up too, goin into the services, sellin his car.
my god rest your soul homie, we gon hold it down for you down here mayne
damn that shit put me into shock, dont know what else to say, he was a good guy

Tuan
04-25-2006, 08:00 AM
well said tuan. This is truley a great loss to all of us. Hes in a good place now so keep your head up homie. I cant belive this shit, i was in shock when i heard this shit man, i still cant belive it had to go down like that...so sorry.thanks homie..when i heard the news the only thing i can think was it can't fuking be him. Hes too fuking young and shit man...such a waste of a smart and talented kid...i really didn't relize that he was gone till this morning...im still waiting for him to return my calls from yesterday..weird to no that he will never post here again...hopefully they will give him a laptop up there so he can log on...

Ms Dollar
04-25-2006, 08:16 AM
i never met him but i did know of him...my thoughts and prayers go out to friends and family...RIP Elliot Sloan

1439/2000
04-25-2006, 08:24 AM
That sucks, he always was on point with his posts and was a really cool guy.

clean2draccord
04-25-2006, 08:27 AM
Last night at approximately 5pm, the XLR8SHEN car club suffered a great loss. Elliot Sloan was involved in an unfortunate fatal accident. He left behind a loving younger brother, caring mother and father as well as many beloved friends and family.

Some of you may know him from browsing the forum, attending car shows and meets, and cruising around the streets. Elliot was committed to customizing his car in all aspects, while keeping it in immaculate condition at all times.

As Tuan stated above, Elliot planned to serve the nation in the U.S. Army Reserves early next month and to sell his Civic in exchange for a '06 EVO MR. After returning from the Army, he had aspirations to finish his bachelor's degree & MS/MD in Dentistry or possible entrepreneurship in the local area.

We appreciate your support, condolences, thoughts and prayers.

Elliot, rest in peace my friend, you will be missed.

Jaimecbr900
04-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Condolences to his family and friends. Sad story. :(

Black Mamba
04-25-2006, 09:02 AM
i worked with elliot over a year and half.... heard about it yesterday by co workers... this is fucken bull shit....i was supposed to work with him on weds for his last day before he goes to army. i'm just so shocked..that this happened to elliot.. a good friend of mine... elliot was smart and a very cool dude... .. God is with u and ur family at alll times. and remember all of us are with you as well....rest in peace elliot..

Hektik
04-25-2006, 09:18 AM
R.I.P. I only met him a couple of times thru my bro but he seemed like a cool guy. my condolences go out to the family and my prayers to him . again Rest In Peace.

Tuan
04-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Hey jacobthanks for hitting me up last nite man..i will let u no more about the funeral if u wanna come

FDslider
04-25-2006, 09:48 AM
damn, R.I.P. bro. You will be missed by many.

Ruiner
04-25-2006, 10:02 AM
I have not been able to find out any info about the accident in the papers. Is it in the AJC yet?

Tuan
04-25-2006, 10:11 AM
We have no idea..we don't even no what happened..all i no is it can't be elliots fault...he was alwayz careful driver and i alwayz made fun of him for driving like a grama...if anyone finds out any news can they please pm me...thanks

boosted1jz
04-25-2006, 10:15 AM
wow :( im very sorry to hear that :( its always a sad thing to have a close friend/family member pass like that :( hopfully there was no suffering when he was hit....

my heart and prayers go out to him, his family and friends......

R I P man :(

chris

PhAtBoYMr2
04-25-2006, 10:27 AM
wow :( im very sorry to hear that :( its always a sad thing to have a close friend/family member pass like that :( hopfully there was no suffering when he was hit....

my heart and prayers go out to him, his family and friends......

R I P man :(

chris

I hate to say this but he died on impact so its better that way because he didnt have to suffer. He died with something he loved also, his car, so hopefully in his last seconds here, he was smiling.....

thanks homie..when i heard the news the only thing i can think was it can't fuking be him. Hes too fuking young and shit man...such a waste of a smart and talented kid...i really didn't relize that he was gone till this morning...im still waiting for him to return my calls from yesterday..weird to no that he will never post here again...hopefully they will give him a laptop up there so he can log on...

yeah man, I got the call from sony all the way in texas telling me what happend, i didnt belive it at first and thought it was a big joke so i called reggie and told him, he knew nothing about it and didnt belive it was him, it was unbeliveable, i could never imagine anything like this happening to us man....this is going to hit hard.

me and him were really cool for a minute and even though me and elliot had our differences in the end i still considered him apart of the family, when i heard what happened it really did hit me in the stomach, me and choy had to go through this shit with a good friend around this time years ago. we never really got the chance to talk it out and i feel horrible it had to end this way, I would never wish death on anyone and i wish the best to his family and all of his friends...This really does give me the funniest feeling in my stomach....

I just wish we couldve worked things out man, I will never again in my life hold a grudge over some petty shit. R.I.P

PhAtBoYMr2
04-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Last night at approximately 5pm, the XLR8SHEN car club suffered a great loss. Elliot Sloan was involved in an unfortunate fatal accident. He left behind a loving younger brother, caring mother and father as well as many beloved friends and family.

Some of you may know him from browsing the forum, attending car shows and meets, and cruising around the streets. Elliot was committed to customizing his car in all aspects, while keeping it in immaculate condition at all times.

As Tuan stated above, Elliot planned to serve the nation in the U.S. Army Reserves early next month and to sell his Civic in exchange for a '06 EVO MR. After returning from the Army, he had aspirations to finish his bachelor's degree & MS/MD in Dentistry or possible entrepreneurship in the local area.

We appreciate your support, condolences, thoughts and prayers.

Elliot, rest in peace my friend, you will be missed.

very well written and well said michael. Call me if you need anything man.

Ruiner
04-25-2006, 10:51 AM
I hate to say this but he died on impact so its better that way because he didnt have to suffer. He died with something he loved also, his car, so hopefully in his last seconds here, he was smiling.....

So what happened? (if you know)

clean2draccord
04-25-2006, 10:56 AM
very well written and well said michael. Call me if you need anything man.

Thanks Mark.

So what happened? (if you know)

We don't know exactly what happened OR can find any information on any local news feeds.

NzProjeKt
04-25-2006, 11:01 AM
RIP ELLIOT!

He always had a positive attitude and was fun being around. Ima miss him.

Black Mamba
04-25-2006, 11:04 AM
yeah. no problem tuan, but ya of course im going to the funeral... i think circuit city is gonna close on the day of the funeral.. not sure yet.. but yeah. yall be easy guys..

and yes, it cannot be elliot's fault.. he drove like a chump. he never speeds ...barely goes over 4000 rpm.. i mean... he just drives careful as anything... but damn.... i just cant belived this shit..whoever hit him... I think the dude was in a SUV running the red light while elliiot was making a left turn on to venture drive from steve reynolds.... but whoever that fucker is.. gets what the fuckever he deserves man...

IntegraXTR
04-25-2006, 11:07 AM
WTF!!!!!!!!! OMG DUDE, R.I.P ELLIOT

drmcivicsi
04-25-2006, 11:18 AM
R.I.P ELLIOT

Tuan
04-25-2006, 11:41 AM
I hope my nigga never felt ne pain...and for the fuker that ran the light..i hope they live wit the guilt of taking one of the best person on this earth away..

The Ren
04-25-2006, 11:59 AM
yeah. no problem tuan, but ya of course im going to the funeral... i think circuit city is gonna close on the day of the funeral.. not sure yet.. but yeah. yall be easy guys..

and yes, it cannot be elliot's fault.. he drove like a chump. he never speeds ...barely goes over 4000 rpm.. i mean... he just drives careful as anything... but damn.... i just cant belived this shit..whoever hit him... I think the dude was in a SUV running the red light while elliiot was making a left turn on to venture drive from steve reynolds.... but whoever that fucker is.. gets what the fuckever he deserves man...

If thats how it happened thats kinda of a crazy case.. The state of Ga if your makin a left hand turn.. usually your at fault.. but if the guy in the suv for sure ran the red light it was definatly his fault.. I just wonder if they would try and place blame on both parties for that....

EmminoDaGreat
04-25-2006, 12:03 PM
rip

Tuan
04-25-2006, 12:10 PM
I really don't care about the blame

B16a2 Civic
04-25-2006, 12:14 PM
yeah, i doubt this is the time to place legal blame on some one

91199si
04-25-2006, 12:14 PM
RIP sorry to hear this

Red
04-25-2006, 12:30 PM
OMG I'll keep his family in my prayers.

Ruiner
04-25-2006, 12:44 PM
If thats how it happened thats kinda of a crazy case.. The state of Ga if your makin a left hand turn.. usually your at fault.. but if the guy in the suv for sure ran the red light it was definatly his fault.. I just wonder if they would try and place blame on both parties for that....

It will be interesting. If the guy ran the redlight, he is at fault. No doubt about that. He would have to be travelling VERY fast in order to kill someone in a car with a t-bone hit on the passenger side. I wonder if Elliot was wearing his seatbelt?

We'll just have to wait for the info in this accident to come out.

ahmonrah
04-25-2006, 01:00 PM
come on man....dont say this shit...i we were just chatting on this bitch a couple days ago........

deffro
04-25-2006, 01:01 PM
RIP. I'm very sorry to hear about this. I know he was a friend to many of you so I must sympathize with all of you for your loss. His family and friends are in my prayers.

fawk_you
04-25-2006, 01:08 PM
R.I.P., and my condolences to his family and friends as well. :( Damn

ahmonrah
04-25-2006, 01:10 PM
damn......i didnt know him too well, but on this board...but.....damn.....you mean to tell me that i'm not gonna see his name on here anymore??
~walking away~

Tuan
04-25-2006, 01:22 PM
It will be interesting. If the guy ran the redlight, he is at fault. No doubt about that. He would have to be travelling VERY fast in order to kill someone in a car with a t-bone hit on the passenger side. I wonder if Elliot was wearing his seatbelt?

We'll just have to wait for the info in this accident to come out.
elliots on of those people that wouldn;t be able to drive without a seatbelt on.

never_finished
04-25-2006, 01:28 PM
:( R.I.P Elliot

Goldollar
04-25-2006, 02:05 PM
It just goes to show you that life isnt promised and that you shold live it to its fullest. Fuck all the the little petty shit and all the bullshit between friends.Anyone with messed up relationships and differences over dumb shit, you should really look at yourselves and really think about it because its not worth it, i now realize that. Enjoy the last ride homie and may you rest in peace dawg.

buddha02
04-25-2006, 02:19 PM
IS THERE A PICTURE OF HIM, I AM BAD WITH NAMES, DIDNT KNOW IF I KNEW HIM. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS! RIP ELLIOT SLOAN

JITB
04-25-2006, 02:21 PM
didnt he used to or work @ northlake mall?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-25-2006, 02:34 PM
IS THERE A PICTURE OF HIM, I AM BAD WITH NAMES, DIDNT KNOW IF I KNEW HIM. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS! RIP ELLIOT SLOAN

here you go homie...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/drasavong/February%202006%20Ski%20Trip/HPIM0414.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/drasavong/Tuans%20Birthday/birthday051.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/drasavong/February%202006%20Ski%20Trip/DSCN1390.jpg

R.I.P Elliot Sloan 1985-2006

ahmonrah
04-25-2006, 03:40 PM
~comes back in~ damn.... R.I.P dawg........

integra8705
04-25-2006, 03:44 PM
RIP... his family and friends will be in my prayers

civic95
04-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Damn this sucks. I never met him, but he seemed cool from his posts. And he had one clean ass car.

scangwinnett
04-25-2006, 04:22 PM
Below is the press release the Gwinnett County Police Department just sent the media:

(Monday 04/24/06 @ approximately 04:59PM) Investigators with the Accident Investigation Unit of the Gwinnett County Police Department are currently investigating a motor vehicle fatality. This occurred at the intersection of Steve Reynolds Boulevard and Venture Drive, which is in the Duluth area of Gwinnett County.

Preliminary investigation indicates that a ’99 Honda Civic was traveling eastbound on Steve Reynolds Boulevard, and a ’01 Ford Explorer was traveling southbound on Venture Drive. A witness stated that the Honda Civic disobeyed the red light, and traveled through the intersection, colliding with the Ford. Both drivers were transported to Gwinnett Medical Center.

The driver of the Honda has been identified as 21-year-old Elliot Kingsley Sloan of Norcross. The driver of the Ford has been identified as 28-year-old Nathaniel P. Patterson IV. Sloan passed away at GMC as a result from the injuries he received in the collision. Mr. Patterson has since been discharged from the hospital.

Patterson is cooperating with investigators. At this time, there is no indication that drugs/alcohol were factors in this collision. Both drivers were wearing their seat belts. The investigation continues.

--
Listen to Gwinnett County Police & Fire radio at ScanGwinnett.com

nmonty
04-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Preliminary investigation indicates that a ’99 Honda Civic was traveling eastbound on Steve Reynolds Boulevard, and a ’01 Ford Explorer was traveling southbound on Venture Drive. A witness stated that the Honda Civic disobeyed the red light, and traveled through the intersection, colliding with the Ford. Both drivers were transported to Gwinnett Medical Center.

--

Damn, I cant even believe what Im reading. Elliot was the most careful driver I have ever seen. It still hasnt really sunk in for me yet that he is gone. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and for keeping him and his family in your prayers. He was such a good friend and I know his loss is going to be really hard on the team so make sure you keep us in your prayers also. You guys are like family and Im here for you if you need absolutely anything. R.I.P. Elliot, we'll miss you homie.

HyPer50
04-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Below is the press release the Gwinnett County Police Department just sent the media:

(Monday 04/24/06 @ approximately 04:59PM) Investigators with the Accident Investigation Unit of the Gwinnett County Police Department are currently investigating a motor vehicle fatality. This occurred at the intersection of Steve Reynolds Boulevard and Venture Drive, which is in the Duluth area of Gwinnett County.

The driver of the Honda has been identified as 21-year-old Elliot Kingsley Sloan of Norcross. The driver of the Ford has been identified as 28-year-old Nathaniel P. Patterson IV. Sloan passed away at GMC as a result from the injuries he received in the collision. Mr. Patterson has since been discharged from the hospital.

Patterson is cooperating with investigators. At this time, there is no indication that drugs/alcohol were factors in this collision. Both drivers were wearing their seat belts. The investigation continues.

--

Damn... well I appreciate the update, haven't been able to find anything about it online anywhere. That sucks = /

TIGERJC
04-25-2006, 04:56 PM
damn man, I hate to hear this shit. RIP

quickdodge®
04-25-2006, 04:59 PM
A witness stated that the Honda Civic disobeyed the red light, and traveled through the intersection, colliding with the Ford.

Goddamn. It's still RIP. Later, QD.

Tuan
04-25-2006, 05:24 PM
fuk u man

Tuan
04-25-2006, 05:25 PM
i swear to u that nigga never ran a fuking light in his fuking life man...i promise

Hulud
04-25-2006, 05:26 PM
RIP man
damn this sucks

quickdodge®
04-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Nah, cuzz. I didn't mean it like that, homey. Later, QD.

Hulud
04-25-2006, 05:28 PM
fuk u man
fuck who?

IntegraXTR
04-25-2006, 05:29 PM
damn, so the statement from GPD states that elliot ran the light? where did you find this info at?

Tuan
04-25-2006, 05:31 PM
ok guys...lets fuking think about this...if someone was waiting in a intersection...and u were making a left turn...theres no way in hell that someone could be at a stoping point in a suv and pick up enought power and speed to hit a civic running a red light hard enought to kill them...theres no way...even if u had a 600 hp suv theres no way u can get the speed to hit another car that fast and kill someone...

The Ren
04-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Dude.. why bring up the past.. let him RIP... but if you wanna press the issue...in my accident a lady in a 94 galant hit me and almost killed me.. its very possible..

quickdodge®
04-25-2006, 05:33 PM
numba1, check your PM. Later, QD.

Tuan
04-25-2006, 05:34 PM
numba1, check your PM. Later, QD.
i got u and reply

HyPer50
04-25-2006, 05:37 PM
i swear to u that nigga never ran a fuking light in his fuking life man...i promise

I'm not tryin' to hit a sore note or anything man, but it happens. Not every ran red light is on purpose. I've ran 2 on accident, and I'm sure I'm not alone.. It's unfortunate if thats what happened, and doesn't take anything away from him, it can happen to anybody.

IntegraXTR
04-25-2006, 05:42 PM
All I wanna know is where is this info coming from? when did GPD release this info? because I've been searching the net all day.

HyPer50
ok guys...lets fuking think about this...if someone was waiting in a intersection...and u were making a left turn...theres no way in hell that someone could be at a stoping point in a suv and pick up enought power and speed to hit a civic running a red light hard enought to kill them...theres no way...even if u had a 600 hp suv theres no way u can get the speed to hit another car that fast and kill someone...

according to the report that was posted (atleast the way I'm understanding it). The explorer had a green light, so was probably going at speed (whatever speed it is on that road, 45mph I'm guessing), and the Civic pulled out into the intersection, according to the witness.

juan b
rip elliot.. met him a few times.. good guy.. :(

HyPer50
All I wanna know is where is this info coming from? when did GPD release this info? because I've been searching the net all day.

scangwinnett.com it's the first mention of the accident I've seen.

Tuan
im telling u guys man..please trust me...my boi never would do sumthing wrong...theres no way i can see it cuz theres no way the suv could pick up that much speed

IntegraXTR
04-25-2006, 05:45 PM
according to the report that was posted (atleast the way I'm understanding it). The explorer had a green light, so was probably going at speed (whatever speed it is on that road, 45mph I'm guessing), and the Civic pulled out into the intersection, according to the witness.

however it went down, elliot was a good man and did not deserve this but when its your time to go then it happens. R.I.P Elliot, I didn't know you as well as the team but he's in a better place now watching over. Someone keep everyone updated on the news.

Hulud
04-25-2006, 05:46 PM

RandomGuy
04-25-2006, 05:47 PM
It's unfortunate if thats what happened, and doesn't take anything away from him, it can happen to anybody.
:goodjob:

IntegraXTR
04-25-2006, 05:49 PM
damn, so who is this witness?

Tuan
04-25-2006, 05:52 PM
u do know that the witness ratio is like 20 to 100 rite...i mean staticlyh proven witness know jackshit..my niga strive to survive man...he will alwayz be in my memories

never_finished
04-25-2006, 05:54 PM
didnt have much time to respond to this earlier, so ima do it now.

My condolences go out to all family and friends, i havent talked to elliot since the february varsity meet...he was really cool, also one of the nicer guys. I went to high school with him and it just sucks to hear about this. R.I.P Buddy, your in a better place now

Tekh22
04-25-2006, 06:10 PM
I worked with elliot for 5 months. Over that time i got to know him a lil, was a very smart and funny guy.. R.I.P. Elliot.. -Thanks for the laughs

£G2♣
04-25-2006, 06:28 PM
RIP

gtikid
04-25-2006, 07:01 PM
I completey agree with Tuan (numba1 sti) on this. Elliot would of never ran a red light. The witness has to have this shit backwards. Elliot was the most careful driver out there. Like Tuan said, Elliot would not just run a red light like that, and if it did happen, how in the hell could the Explorer of gotten enough speed to have hit and killed someone, IF the explorer himself was stopped at a light?Elliot didn't deserve this shit :(

RandomGuy
04-25-2006, 07:05 PM
reynolds and Venture, thats where the Sports authority and shit is right...
Hrm There is a turning light there right?
The wierd thing is how can one light be green and the other red... I always figured at that place the lights in both directions are linked... ( i remember, because they take forever)
Maybe they said he ran a turning light (when its gone, but the light is still green) .. but wouldn't it still be his right of way, if he's in the middle of the intersection...

R3RUN
04-25-2006, 07:32 PM
whatever the case, rest in peace. this shouldnt have to happen to anyone. :(

Ruiner
04-25-2006, 07:36 PM
I completey agree with Tuan (numba1 sti) on this. Elliot would of never ran a red light. The witness has to have this shit backwards. Elliot was the most careful driver out there. Like Tuan said, Elliot would not just run a red light like that, and if it did happen, how in the hell could the Explorer of gotten enough speed to have hit and killed someone, IF the explorer himself was stopped at a light?Elliot didn't deserve this shit :(

Actually, if the light is green, the Explorer is already up to speed. All it would take would be for someone to pull out in front of him...

Julio
04-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Seriously At this point It really doesnt matter, atleast for now. We lost someone here.. wich totally sucks!

R.I.P

DerrickT
04-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Seriously At this point It really doesnt matter, atleast for now. We lost someone here.. wich totally sucks!

R.I.P

agreed. please keep that debate elsewhere.

The Golden Child
04-25-2006, 08:33 PM
NO FUCKING WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS .. HOLY SHIET !!!

R.I.P. !!!

redlinenprelude
04-25-2006, 08:37 PM
damn, his name allways made me laugh..

RIP

HiPSI
04-25-2006, 10:14 PM

you can speculate all day long but if you weren't there you'll never know for sure.

RIP

speedminded
04-25-2006, 10:31 PM
All I wanna know is where is this info coming from? when did GPD release this info? because I've been searching the net all day.http://www.scangwinnett.com updates constantly. I was at that intersection at 6:30 :(

SwurvinIn
04-26-2006, 08:10 AM
RIP bro....we'll be thinkin bout cha

EX-Svic
04-26-2006, 08:26 AM
DaMn!! for real?? SUCKS, R.I.P bro , he was a cool person...........Peace

4bangin
04-26-2006, 09:55 AM
R.I.P :(

Tracy
04-26-2006, 11:09 AM
That sucks RIP :(

Big Rick
04-26-2006, 11:34 AM
damn that suxs, not sure if i knew him or not but its always sad to hear news like this, feels like i lost a friend with him being on here. RIP

i8kredlinei
04-26-2006, 03:08 PM
im still in shock......i cant believe this shit i was just chilin wit him and xlr8shen family at visions couple of weeks ago, me and him were crackin up on shandy and tuan coz they were so messed up....i cant believe this shit.....rip elliot

2mchbooty
04-26-2006, 03:18 PM
R.I.P Elliot.... :(

MongolPup
04-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Holy fuck.....I didn't really think that much about this until I came across one of his posts...... RIP brother.

Leisa
04-26-2006, 04:44 PM
omg, this is so sad to hear.... RIP Elliott!

Tekh22
04-26-2006, 06:04 PM
you guys see this?
pulled it from ajc.
sorry if its old news.

Accidents claim two more lives

By JOHN GHIRARDINI ([email protected])
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 04/26/06
A motorist and a pedestrian were killed Monday night in unrelated traffic incidents in Gwinnett.

The car crash occurred at Steve Reynolds Boulevard and Venture Drive in Duluth, near Gwinnett Place mall, about 5 p.m.

http://www.ajc.com/shared-custom/nospider/impl/tools/ajc/clickability/star.gifMOST POPULAR STORIES

Mom charged over prom keg party (http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/northfulton/stories/0426metparty.html?imw=Y)
Cox vows to uncover who altered Taylor's online biography (http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/stories/0426metgov.html?imw=Y)
Richt wants 2-man race at QB (http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/uga/stories/0426gafoot.html?imw=Y)
Moe Krinsky, created landmark Moe's & Joe's Tavern (http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/obits/0426krinsky.html?imw=Y)
3-year-old's death tragedy for family, friend (http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/cobb/stories/0426metcandy.html?imw=Y)

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/08/26/62/image_262268.gifEMAIL THIS (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/0426gwxfatal.html#)
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/03/27/62/image_262273.gifPRINT THIS (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/0426gwxfatal.html#)
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/04/27/62/image_262274.gifMOST POPULAR (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/0426gwxfatal.html#)
http://www.ajc.com/shared-local/images/1pix_trans.gif
Police said Elliott Kingsley Sloan, 21, of Norcross, was driving his 1999 Honda Civic east on Steve Reynolds Boulevard.

A witness said Sloan ran through a stoplight at the intersection, according to police spokesman Cpl. Darren Moloney. The Honda then collided with a 2001 Ford Explorer traveling south on Venture Drive. The Explorer was driven by Nathaniel P. Patterson IV, 28, of Stone Mountain.

Sloan and Patterson were taken to Gwinnett Medical Center, where Sloan died from his injuries, Moloney said. Patterson was discharged from the hospital.

In Lawrenceville, an unidentified homeless man was struck by a car and killed as he tried to cross Ga. 20 (Buford Drive) near Ga. 316 at 9:15 p.m.

Ga. 20 is four lanes plus a center turn lane at that portion of the road.

Lawrenceville authorities said a teenager in a gray Honda Civic apparently struck the man. Low visibility may have been a factor.

The driver's name was not available Tuesday.

RandomGuy
04-26-2006, 06:13 PM
damn....

Everyone be careful at the wheel !

Brut
04-26-2006, 06:15 PM
This just fucked up my whole day. Just found out now........ RIP...

ahmonrah
04-26-2006, 07:58 PM
i feel you dawg, it fucked me up when i found out too....i had just seen his last post like on sunday/monday or something.

ahmonrah
04-26-2006, 08:01 PM
but i found out that tuesday.

Tasuki_Civic
04-26-2006, 11:13 PM
im a couple days late wiht this news. and im very sorry to hear this. i wish the best for his family and friends off and on IA. you all will be in my prayers

TIGERJC
04-27-2006, 12:28 AM
Ppl plz be careful out there on the road, I just found that my first cousin died in a car wreck tonight. Plz be careful out there

AtifSajid
04-27-2006, 11:02 AM
WOW..

OLDE ENGLISH
04-27-2006, 01:36 PM
waitin for you to get on so i can pick up that mysterybox of parts...

justinxecushyn
04-27-2006, 05:20 PM
i'm a couple days late too but man, i can't believe this. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family and to XLR8SHEN.

civicracer5000
04-27-2006, 10:55 PM
does anybody know anything about the funeral?

RIP elliot sloan I never get to met you man but wherever you are IA will miss you

SixSquared
04-28-2006, 03:35 AM
Wow... this is insane..... I know I'm late on the bus, but I just came down into WL for a while... he'll be missed... good guy... rip Elliot!

Buford®
04-28-2006, 04:25 AM
Any news on the funeral arangment?

TheSnail
04-28-2006, 04:51 AM
Whats with the homeless guy story? (silver civic and grey civic in the same day) Maybe he ran over that homeless guy, then was hawling through traffic to get home/away, like some one else said "he was swerving through traffic", ran a red light and hit a car. Im just saying, it's kind of weird that a grey civic hit and killed a homeless man, as the silver civic runs the red light "which he would never do". Just kind of strange to me, but either way, RIP man.

RandomGuy
04-28-2006, 05:07 AM
Whats with the homeless guy story? (silver civic and grey civic in the same day) Maybe he ran over that homeless guy, then was hawling through traffic to get home/away, like some one else said "he was swerving through traffic", ran a red light and hit a car. Im just saying, it's kind of weird that a grey civic hit and killed a homeless man, as the silver civic runs the red light "which he would never do". Just kind of strange to me, but either way, RIP man.
well anyways im pretty sure the homeless thing happened AFTER this happened so its pretty safe to say that wasn't him

TheSnail
04-28-2006, 05:19 AM
You're right. Most homeless people come out at dawn, so I take back my assumptions.

RIP, you have many friends that will never forget you.

BlackDubs
04-28-2006, 09:48 AM
RIP

DerrickT
04-28-2006, 10:46 AM

if you would have read more you would have seen it was a grey hatch back, elliot drove a coupe.

if you have nothing nice to say about this you can just get the fuck out, please dont come in here and start shit you know nothing about, get your facts straight.

as far as the swerving in and out of traffic, that person also said he had a JDM tag on the front. elliot did not have one. believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

The funeral is in NC. thats all I know.

Thank you for all the Kind things everyone else has said... The XLR8SHEN crew is going through a tuff time and its always helpful to know people are thinking about you. Thank you.

GsrTurbo320
04-28-2006, 11:14 AM
R.I.P...

clean2draccord
04-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Elliot's Funeral Service & Info (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=34383527)

Tuan
04-28-2006, 03:40 PM
the silver civic that was swirlving in and out of traffic wasn't elliot cuz he never made in on the hwy. The the silver civic wit the jdm front plate was brandon sanders

Tuan
04-28-2006, 03:41 PM
ur a idiot

nmonty
04-28-2006, 04:19 PM
ur a idiot
I'll second that. Not to mention an asshole too

TheSnail
04-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Yall can kiss my ass and your addwater thug mentality. I did not say anything wrong, so stop trying to act like a hardass to everyone in this thread. *leaves*

Black Mamba
04-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Yall can kiss my ass and your addwater thug mentality. I did not say anything wrong, so stop trying to act like a hardass to everyone in this thread. *leaves*

yo.. ur a dumb ass... nuff said..stupid...as.....s.........*dick slaps*

TheSnail
04-28-2006, 05:29 PM
If yall want to keep talking, why dont yall make another thread, so this one does not get offtopic/screwed up. *leaves again*

Shawna
04-28-2006, 05:33 PM
my heart goes out to everyone that knows him. i lost a wonderful friend in a car accident in 03 and i still havent fully gotten over it and i guess i never will. if yall need anything im here everyone needs someone to talk to bc frankly it just doesnt make sense sometimes bc from what ive read elliot is a wonderful man and will be missed by a lot of people.

Shawna
04-28-2006, 05:36 PM
and THSNAIL as much as it may seem strange to you its not an appropriate thing to say at a time like this....just my 2 cent

DerrickT
04-28-2006, 07:22 PM

first of all I am not a thug. You did say something wrong. you had no business in here making comments like that. and the only person we were being a hard ass to is you because you're the only dick that had the balls to make a stupid fucking comment like that. if you leave. leave for good asshole.

Black Mamba
04-28-2006, 07:43 PM
first of all I am not a thug. You did say something wrong. you had no business in here making comments like that. and the only person we were being a hard ass to is you because you're the only dick that had the balls to make a stupid fucking comment like that. if you leave. leave for good asshole.

werd

Jkuao
04-29-2006, 02:01 PM
I got stuck in the traffic on Steve Reynolds that day. Cops were just doing clean up at that point. Didn't think anything of it at the time.

My condolences to his friends and family.

SwurvinIn
04-29-2006, 04:56 PM
why did they un sticky this?

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-29-2006, 07:22 PM
damn...i cant believe this shit...I saw the guy here like 1 week ago postin and everything and now all of a sudden this?? you never know when ur jus gonna dissapear..wow...R.I.P man..

Gaspeedracer
04-29-2006, 10:39 PM
I never met him or really talked with him but he seemd cool R.I.P and God speed

S14Addiction
05-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Sorry I'm late but I just found this thread. I was a good friend of Elliot and I wish to offer my condolences in writing as well. He will be missed due to this tragedy. Elliot's life will never be forgotten in my heart and while sad to see him go, I'm glad he is in a better place. Funny, Smart, and so much fun...RIP Elliot.

~R.C.

ps. thank you all