PDA

View Full Version : FUCKIN RANT: Nitrous Burn

Nemesis
04-24-2006, 01:13 PM
the night before last I was hooking up my bottle... I went to open it up and heard a very small leak. I usually carry a small adjustable crescent wrench in my glove box for such an occasion. I grab it, pull into a gas station, proceed in a weird way to turn around, and start turning the cap to shut the valve. After shutting the valve, not paying attention I torque the nozzle the opposite direction I was supposed to. Liquid nitrous sprays all over my index finger.... and for those that have never felt it, its so fucking cold it burns (think about putting your finger on a hot stove). I pull my finger away quickly and there's ice formed all over my finger... which takes about a minute to melt with my trying to heat it off. Now today, felt a pain and notice a HUGE blister with some shit filled inside of it. :mad:

Nemo notes: lefty Lucy, righty tighty.

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-24-2006, 01:16 PM
sorry about that george.. you aren't having very much luck lately.. sorry

PSINXS
04-24-2006, 01:16 PM
george u r retarded. lol

i've frozen my fingers before too with that freezing gum remover stuff. i am pretty retarded myself

Nemesis
04-24-2006, 01:18 PM
sorry about that george.. you aren't having very much luck lately.. sorry

Couple that with the fact that over the weekend I left my bottle heater on and went to crank it this morning to hear nothing. Had to swap the battery out of my Z and into the Cougar so I could drive it today :( Yeah, I did something bad to someone in the past I guess and its karma coming around :(

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Couple that with the fact that over the weekend I left my bottle heater on and went to crank it this morning to hear nothing. Had to swap the battery out of my Z and into the Cougar so I could drive it today :( Yeah, I did something bad to someone in the past I guess and its karma coming around :(

nah, i don't think that's the case.. i just think you've got some shitty luck as of right now.

A.P. Photography
04-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Yeah thats for not sendin me the pics of the hard drive set up like you said you would.

Yeah those hurt like crazy man.

BTEC
04-24-2006, 01:24 PM
got pics?

JITB
04-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Thats what u get for sprayin on me..

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-24-2006, 02:29 PM
that sucks

Halfwit
04-24-2006, 02:32 PM
well if it makes u feel better, i dont even have nitrous to burn myself with.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-24-2006, 03:04 PM
in for pics

Brady
04-24-2006, 03:52 PM
lefty loosey...like loosen up...stupid.

Wurm
04-24-2006, 03:59 PM

Thats not always true. Somethings are the complete opposite

BTLFED
04-24-2006, 04:39 PM
George, the NUIA (Nitrous Users of Import Atlanta) are revoking your license to use nitrous. You are to relinquish your bottle (full) to me immediately, or suffer grave consequinces.

Nemesis
04-24-2006, 05:29 PM

Hey stupid, I know this. I was typing it out like people would say it, because I know there are some idiots that would try to pronounce it another way. Its all good, I dont mind college drop outs correcting me when they think im wrong. :goodjob:

Master Shake
04-24-2006, 05:40 PM
ouch. never had a blister full of nitrous before.

yea, sometimes its the opposite way around.

Master Shake
04-24-2006, 05:42 PM

i think he knows.

BTLFED
04-24-2006, 06:49 PM
George, the NUIA (Nitrous Users of Import Atlanta) are revoking your license to use nitrous. You are to relinquish your bottle (full) to me immediately, or suffer grave consequinces.

This is your second warning.

:tongue:

BigPoppaHurtm
04-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Its all good, I dont mind college drop outs correcting me when they think im wrong. :goodjob:

PWNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imbosile
04-24-2006, 09:36 PM
ouch thats gotta hurt.

RandomGuy
04-24-2006, 11:34 PM
if u think that burns, try drinking it