PDA

View Full Version : The panoramic Atlanta shot.

DrivenMind
04-30-2005, 05:56 AM
k guys, I did one of the panoramic shots tonight. I was going to climb one of the cranes like speedminded suggested but we started just going up the staircase, hoping that we'd get on the crane higher up. As it turns out the building wasn't connect to the crane and we ended up just staying on the roof. We were planning on getting on one of the big ones near the procinium, but by the time we got inside the construction thing it was 5 am and that was a looooooong climb. So maybe next weekend or later tonight (sat) I'll try to do that. Anyway, I hope you guys like it and let me know what you think.
http://www.drivenminds.net/images/Atlfullpano43005.jpg

-Robbie

Edit: I know theres a few screw ups, I was in a hurry with teh photoshop process cause I'm so f'in tired (it's 7am and I've been up since 6 am yesterday... :king: ).

blacknightteg
04-30-2005, 07:31 AM
thats bad ass dude...nice pic

speedminded
04-30-2005, 09:03 AM
damn dude, should have called me, i live right down the street 925.678.1438

...we weren't doing much of anything. Had a friend with a black crown vic police interceptor (spot light, bull guard, etc.), three guys in black suits (engagement party), then we got an orange jump suit from the thrift store for $20....set the PI on the street with a couple doors open and filmed peoples reactions as the person in the orange jump suit runs out out of no where scaring the shit out of them with a suit right on their heels...tackles, scuffles, slamming heads on trunks, etc...Even had one person driving by lock it down and turn around...ok, we have wayyy too much time.

DrivenMind
04-30-2005, 12:33 PM
haha, will do next time...

quickdodgeŽ
04-30-2005, 01:21 PM
like speedminded suggested

Lolol. You're serious?

I hope you guys like it and let me know what you think.

Very cool picture, dude. Good job. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
04-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Lolol. You're serious?

haha yea, he was right it came out to be one hell of a picture even without getting on the crane.

Very cool picture, dude. Good job. Later, QD.

Thank you sir.

Cliff
04-30-2005, 04:29 PM
that looks AWESOME send it in to Atl and tell em you got some post cards they can sell at the capital and welcome centers and make some cash

DrivenMind
04-30-2005, 05:25 PM
that looks AWESOME send it in to Atl and tell em you got some post cards they can sell at the capital and welcome centers and make some cash

who would I send it to? or rather an e-mail address or person in specific?

I've never made money off a picture before, so this is new to me.

Cliff
04-30-2005, 07:10 PM
i dunno...lol i guess get a photo company name off an atlanta post card and contact them? it was more a shot in the dark idea than a fully thought out idea

DrivenMind
04-30-2005, 08:20 PM
hell na! I sent it to some people in atl...

Cliff
04-30-2005, 08:47 PM
they have sonny perdue's email listed? where i got some stuff to ask him? lol how did you pick who to email it to?

DrivenMind
05-01-2005, 01:15 AM
I just started sending shit... and im intoxicated now... holla...

speedminded
05-01-2005, 10:28 AM
someone at work sent me this link, she has sold several prints using them and they only charge 5%.... http://www.shutterpoint.com