PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SHIT!

Bishop
04-23-2006, 10:57 PM
Anyone live at KSU?

My girl just called me and said some guy pulled a gun on someone or some shit. She said a guy broke into a girls room and threatened to rape her or something (dont know if its the same guy) and the cops havent got him yet. Aparently everyone is leaving (my girl is on her way up to my place). Not sure what the fuck is going on...WHAT THE FUCK?

p.s. Oh this is at KSU (Kennesaw State University)

RandomGuy
04-23-2006, 11:01 PM
is this the same girl? "cucumber" girl?

Bishop
04-23-2006, 11:08 PM
ok its 2 different people. 1st guy broke into a girls room and threaned to rape her and others. He took off and he hasnt been found. 2nd guy (roomates) was acting weird and went outside. Asked some other guy if he had a cell phone he could use and the guy said no....So then the guy that asked, pulled a gun on him right on his neck. Then other people were like man thats not cool...then the guy with the gun started pointing it at everyone else and said "4 people will die tonight, you can count on that".

As of what i have heard...the guy with the gun is in the back of a cop car now but the other guy hasnt been caught.

People are saying that these guys have been meaning to do harmful things to others often.

Thats some fuck up shit

Bishop
04-23-2006, 11:08 PM
lol, yes

The Golden Child
04-23-2006, 11:16 PM
wow thats crazy ..

The Golden Child
04-23-2006, 11:17 PM

can you explain this " cucumber " girl ..

maybe some pictures or something ..

Bishop
04-23-2006, 11:19 PM

lol...dont remember what we were talking about....but yeah...lol thats what random guy calls her

RandomGuy
04-23-2006, 11:35 PM

i dont recall completely but it was at least a year ago.... a good while back... i was drivin he was on the phone or something, his girl calls and i dont know wtf they were talking about

and i requesting things for him to say... and he does... something like that

dont remember it was funny at the timethough

Bishop
04-23-2006, 11:45 PM
i dont recall completely but it was at least a year ago.... a good while back... i was drivin he was on the phone or something, his girl calls and i dont know wtf they were talking about

and i requesting things for him to say... and he does... something like that

dont remember it was funny at the timethough
LOL yeah. That was some funny stuff lolol