PDA

View Full Version : Misc baseball games

300z
04-23-2006, 10:42 PM
why isnt bonds in any of the new baseball games
i dont really like him but i think he should actually be in the games so i could atleast hit him if i feel like
but if any one knows why he isnt in any of the games let me know
thanks

HyPer50
04-23-2006, 11:57 PM
He's in MLB 06 the Show as Reggie Stocker. I dont know exactly why he isn't in it, but I'd assume it's basically the same reason Jordan wasn't in any basketballs and Tyson isn't in any boxing games, licensing problems. Works for me tho, I just make my own Bonds in career mode in MLB.

300z
04-24-2006, 12:41 AM
hmm i think thats dumb as hell that hes not in the game because he dont want to or hes not getting paid extria for it thats fucking bull shit if thats the reason same for mj and tyson
i know bonds was in the older baseball games

HyPer50
04-24-2006, 12:48 AM
hmm i think thats dumb as hell that hes not in the game because he dont want to or hes not getting paid extria for it thats fucking bull shit if thats the reason same for mj and tyson
i know bonds was in the older baseball games

I don't think he has a choice really. Atleast if it's a licensing issue. I mean who wouldn't want to be in a video game? *shrug* I can't seem to find a definite answer as to why, but I assume it's a licensing issue that they can't legally use his name.

Hulud
04-24-2006, 01:23 AM
HERES THE ANSWER:
its because hes not part of the MLB players union

HyPer50
04-24-2006, 01:32 AM
HERES THE ANSWER:
its because hes not part of the MLB players union

Thought you had to be, to play?

Hulud
04-24-2006, 01:38 AM
Thought you had to be, to play?
well i heard 2 years ago he dropped out of the players union (i believe)
if you check your game it shoudl say something about the union or players league or something

whatever it is that refers to players he dropped out of

originally due to steroid policy (according to ESPN)

300z
04-24-2006, 07:48 AM
hmm intresting thanks for the info