PDA

View Full Version : Step #2 of major OWNAGE underway...

quickdodgeŽ
04-23-2006, 12:55 PM
I received this letter today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings, how are you, business and family. I hope all is well with you. I know you might wonder how I got to know your email address. I got it from the Presidential Library.

My name is Captain Edward Taylor, the junior brother to former President Charles Taylor of Liberia. Please I humbly beg you from the bottom of my heart to treat this confidential letter very secret. The United Nation, United States, International Community and the Nigeria Government had secretly set-up my brother from exile and caught him up while trying to escape and had finally taken to the United Nation tribunal.

The Government of President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf's has secretly issued warrant of arrest to the members of the family to recover huge amounts from the members of the family.

Under my custody are boxes containing $24.5Million Dollars and Diamonds and if the new Government in place sees or discovers the large Diamonds and the amount, they will take the Diamonds and the amount and plunder it. I have secretly kept in a storage company and informed them that a foreigner will come and claim the consignment and currently into hiding to avoid of been caught.

To claim this consignment from the storage firm, I have to give you, the name, password and CIN code for the release of the consignment. Furthermore, when the fund get to you, you notify me immediately so that I will come to your country to divide the fund. It shall be divide 60% for me and 40% for you period. My own share will be used for investment in your country. Therefore I beg you to start looking around for me a lucrative wealth creating, profit generating business investment opportunities. If you agree and to be a honest person for this transaction, reply me through this email address: [email protected]

Best Regards,

Captain Edward Taylor

- captain edward taylor

Here is my reply I just sent:

I will need you to do something for me, first. In order to protect myself and to verify that you are who you say you are, I will need you to send me a picture of yourself holding a sign that reads the following:

Capt. Taylor says that Import Atlanta rocks!

If you can do this for me, I'll see if I can be of assistance to you. Thank you for including me in this potentially good deal.

We'll see how this pans out. Later, QD.

ATK_Designs
04-23-2006, 12:57 PM
hahahah. Keep us updated.

Hulud
04-23-2006, 01:01 PM
hahaha

YoshiFD3S
04-23-2006, 01:11 PM
LOL!!!

Nice!

CHADbee
04-23-2006, 02:02 PM
sweeeet. that'd kick ass if it works. i've got that same email too.

Wurm
04-23-2006, 02:02 PM
LMAO I never recieve those emails. Hope to see the pic soon!