PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rick Ross and the Hustlin' video

nightracer
04-23-2006, 10:26 AM
This guy is a new and upcoming phenom/atturned big time d boy from Dade County (better known as Miami, Florida). The delivery in which he spits is monumental. The way he envokes energy from folks listening to him is pretty alarming. Rick Ross has the genuine down south, relaxed persona attatched to his delivery but his lyrical content is on point.

His mastery of the lyricism and the punch line makes him stand out from the crowd of just "duty souf" rappers. I am not ready to put him on a level with Jigga and B.I.G. just yet but I certainly do think he is on his way. Time is the key here but I think that hustlin' single has sent shockwaves through the hip-hop community. Check out some of the punch lines from his single below.

745 white on white thats fuckin Ross!!!
That punch line was pretty crazy though I don't think I'll ever forget that. It almost makes you want to go out and buy the damn car and put the white/polish lipped wheels on it. You can't forget that line because everytime they play that in the club the whole damn world stops when he says that. Everybody chants it with him like, "Yea I just saw that shit yesterday it was clean as fuck!" lol!

Don't tote no 22's! Magnum cars with 22's! Shattered on them 22's! Birds go from 22! Lil' mama SUPA THICK!!! She said she 22! She seen them 22's... We in room 222!!!
We were up in my apt yesterday watching 106 & Park when they played that video and my whole apt went ape shit when he said that. Thats the fiiiii'est verse ever dude. Especially when he showed the room number on the hotel that shit was crazy!

PSINXS
04-23-2006, 10:30 AM
yeah i do like the 745 line and i find myself saying it every time.

quickdodge®
04-23-2006, 12:09 PM
This guy is a new and upcoming phenom/atturned big time d boy from Dade County (better known as Miami, Florida). The delivery in which he spits is monumental. The way he envokes energy from folks listening to him is pretty alarming. Rick Ross has the genuine down south, relaxed persona attatched to his delivery but his lyrical content is on point.

His mastery of the lyricism and the punch line makes him stand out from the crowd of just "duty souf" rappers. I am not ready to put him on a level with Jigga and B.I.G. just yet but I certainly do think he is on his way. Time is the key here but I think that hustlin' single has sent shockwaves through the hip-hop community. Check out some of the punch lines from his single below.

That punch line was pretty crazy though I don't think I'll ever forget that. It almost makes you want to go out and buy the damn car and put the white/polish lipped wheels on it. You can't forget that line because everytime they play that in the club the whole damn world stops when he says that. Everybody chants it with him like, "Yea I just saw that shit yesterday it was clean as fuck!" lol!

We were up in my apt yesterday watching 106 & Park when they played that video and my whole apt went ape shit when he said that. Thats the fiiiii'est verse ever dude. Especially when he showed the room number on the hotel that shit was crazy!

Talk about COPY and PASTE. Later, QD.

nightracer
04-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Talk about COPY and PASTE. Later, QD.
From what?

quickdodge®
04-23-2006, 01:04 PM
I have no idea, but this reads like a magazine or online review of this dude. Personally, I don't like him at all. Later, QD.

Julio
04-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Thats what Rick Ross is also, copy n paste. That dude is wack ass hell. Everyday im surprised at HIP HOP/ RAP, I mean is like getting worst and worst atleast to me.
Or maybe Im getting old. But these new cats are plain corny.

Dope Lines??????? punch lines ???? hahahahaha There hasn't been hot punch lines in Rap in years!

C'mon, how can " 745 white on white thats fucking ross " get you wired???????? Be consider a punch line ???????? That line is corny.

Sorry fellas. I think hes corny and just another Fake Blinging Wanna be Studio Made Hustla.

quickdodge®
04-23-2006, 04:21 PM
^^^NOT COPY AND PASTED!!! Later, QD.

lsvteceg954
04-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Thats what Rick Ross is also, copy n paste. That dude is wack ass hell. Everyday im surprised at HIP HOP/ RAP, I mean is like getting worst and worst atleast to me.
Or maybe Im getting old. But these new cats are plain corny.

Dope Lines??????? punch lines ???? hahahahaha There hasn't been hot punch lines in Rap in years!

C'mon, how can " 745 white on white thats fucking ross " get you wired???????? Be consider a punch line ???????? That line is corny.

Sorry fellas. I think hes corny and just another Fake Blinging Wanna be Studio Made Hustla.

i can tell u just dont like rap period...and u dont kno shit about it......cuz what u said gotta be the most stupid shit i ever heard :2up:

ironchef
04-23-2006, 05:22 PM
got a link to the video?

Julio
04-23-2006, 06:04 PM
i can tell u just dont like rap period...and u dont kno shit about it......cuz what u said gotta be the most stupid shit i ever heard :2up:

Lol... Im willing to be that You can shoot 1/2 my brain off and I still will know more Rap then you will ROOKIE.

If you been around this forum awhile you would know that My rap knowledge was not learn watching MTV or BET bitch.

So watch yourself around here before running your cocksucker. :blah: :lmfao:

Hondatwin23
04-23-2006, 06:09 PM
damn, but rick ross is nice and no where the same as some of the other rappers coming out. def jam and slip and slide will make some good money on him

PSINXS
04-23-2006, 06:23 PM
i dont think rick ross can rap at all. there has been a line or two tht i liked from him but tahts it. on the mixtape version of hustlin busta rhymes clearly had the better verse.

rick wont last long. and when it comes to flowin about cars, Young Dro destroys anyone. I like Young Dro and i have listened to his mixtape stuff and he's 59875490x better than rick ross. The OGs of rap like qd and julio probably wouldnt like him but i do pay attention to how he words things and he has some skill.

quickdodge®
04-23-2006, 06:26 PM

LOLOL!!!!!!! THIS has to be the dumbest post yet. Lolol. I'd really love to know what you know about rap.......WITHOUT GOOGLING FOR IT! Holy goddamn mutherfuckin som-of-a-bitch. Lolol, again. Later, QD.

Julio
04-23-2006, 06:33 PM
i dont think rick ross can rap at all. there has been a line or two tht i liked from him but tahts it. on the mixtape version of hustlin busta rhymes clearly had the better verse.

rick wont last long. and when it comes to flowin about cars, Young Dro destroys anyone. I like Young Dro and i have listened to his mixtape stuff and he's 59875490x better than rick ross. The OGs of rap like qd and julio probably wouldnt like him but i do pay attention to how he words things and he has some skill.

Agree. I just hate (not all) Rap Albums/songs that talks about Hoes, cars, Big chains, Grillz and all that bullshit. I like Life stories.. Real shit that alot of people dont see everyday. I mean anyone can see big wheels, Expensive cars and all that shit.
I guess thats what I shouldve said with my 1st post in this thread.

ESpecially from Brand new artist .. already talking about 745's and shit.. C'mon.... They dont talk about "how many albums I have to sale to payback the loan I got from the record company " hahaha Loosers.

If they been slanging baggies in the hood they wouldnt be leeching record exec with demo tapes. hahahhaha

quickdodge®
04-23-2006, 07:22 PM
Agree. I just hate (not all) Rap Albums/songs that talks about Hoes, cars, Big chains, Grillz and all that bullshit. I like Life stories.. Real shit that alot of people dont see everyday. I mean anyone can see big wheels, Expensive cars and all that shit.

Real speech. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
04-23-2006, 10:29 PM
I guess thats what I shouldve said with my 1st post in this thread.
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

^^ That right there is why I'm as big of a 2pac fan as I am. That's probably the one rapper I'll say I'm a borderline stan of haha.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-23-2006, 10:51 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

^^ That right there is why I'm as big of a 2pac fan as I am. That's probably the one rapper I'll say I'm a borderline stan of haha.

if your a real tupac fan you should know that tupac rapped about that shit often, i mean of course he had some of those " true life " songs but he did rap about his money and how he spend it once he struck rich. I mean he didnt do it to the extent rappers do now, but lets remeber tupac rapped in a whole nother decade...

Its all about being marketbable, all the grillz, big rims, hoes, blah...all that shit sells, its what people want to listen to or hear about so it sells, rappers that usually spit that real life shit are hard to market so thats why alot of them dont have major record deals.

JustinSane110™
04-23-2006, 11:00 PM
if your a real tupac fan you should know that tupac rapped about that shit often, i mean of course he had some of those " true life " songs but he did rap about his money and how he spend it once he struck rich. I mean he didnt do it to the extent rappers do now, but lets remeber tupac rapped in a whole nother decade...
Oh I know, but the materialistic shit wasnt his whole lyric range, thats what I'm talkin about.

Its all about being marketbableSpoken like a true 50 Cent stan.... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Just fuckin with you homey, now go get me a damn BEER!!

Julio
04-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Spoken like a true 50 Cent stan.... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Bhwhahaha :lmfao:

good point though with what the market wants. Have you ever listen to the SLIM THUG song .. i think is called "moving something " or some shit like that where he talks about the Record deal Business. good song..Got no play because it put mofo's in the spot.

Honestly I will say about 80 % of people who listen to RAP these days and dig all the BIG WHEELS , BIG CADILLAC TRUCK AND HOES AND MY WHITE T are all WINDOW SHOPPERS just like 50 said. 50 cents Literally called all his FANS window shoppers even though he was dissing certain rappers.

I mean... Theres a reason why UNDERGROUND shit will always be raw and Mix tape is the way of the future... shit.. Mix tapes are already here.. DJ's are fucking with MAJOR company's... You know you sale 100 K albums UNDERGROUND unsigned.. You are literally RICHEr then selling a million albums with a top notch record deal As a new comer!!!!!!!! !!!!!! NO LAWYERS / NO PAYING BACK / NO NOTHING / NO PEN.

Yeah, Tupac spoke about bling.. But atleast you can understand wtf he rapped about.. haha plus all his MAJOR hits were all life shit.. Not many Party songs hit the mainstream waves.. What california love was the only one that got kick ass PLAY all over the US and the World.

quickdodge®
04-24-2006, 05:25 PM
^^^ Don't forget about Gangsta Party. I listen to that all the time.

Underground rap and mix tapes do not have a criteria or "format" they have to follow. They do what they want and how they want to do it. That's what makes them better. 2 Pac's "bling" tracks were also a part of his life tracks. He didn't make a song that was just about fancy cars and gold. At least I don't think he did. Later, QD.