PDA

View Full Version : Guys about Lastnight.. my parking lot...

crafty
04-23-2006, 07:47 AM
Hey i just wanted to let you know that when i had to get the cops to kick everyone out of the parking lot it wasn't directed towards you.. I asked the Guy in that 94-98 Black Cobra twice to stop doing stupid shit in the parking lot.. He wanted to contuine to be a dumbfuck/smartass.. So i had to do, what i had to do..

I have an agreement with the leasing company that says that I'm responable for what happens in that parking lot, since they gave me permission to allow people to "hang out" there at night.. I have already gotten 1 phone call from them about donut marks in the lot. Since my business is in this parking lot.. People being stupid, reflects onto me.. Needless to say, I can't have that happen. The leasing company is kinda like your "Parents".. When you live under their roof, You have to listen to their rules.. Otherwise they can kick you out.. What am i supposed to do if we get kicked out of our suite.. Thats my business/livlyhood...

I truly hope that there are NO hard feelings. It's a case of what happens everytime.. One dumdfuck always fucks it up for everyone..

So with that being said, Everyone is welcome to come back out on the weekends, but i hope someone has the balls to speak up to the Dumbfuck of the night next time.. That way we won't have shit like this happen again..

Thanks,
Brandon

benwaballs
04-23-2006, 08:02 AM
damn Brandon that sucks always 1 fucking tool that fucks the shit up... iam sure no one will care...

TIGERJC
04-23-2006, 10:55 AM
:goodjob:
Hey i just wanted to let you know that when i had to get the cops to kick everyone out of the parking lot it wasn't directed towards you.. I asked the Guy in that 94-98 Black Cobra twice to stop doing stupid shit in the parking lot.. He wanted to contuine to be a dumbfuck/smartass.. So i had to do, what i had to do..

I have an agreement with the leasing company that says that I'm responable for what happens in that parking lot, since they gave me permission to allow people to "hang out" there at night.. I have already gotten 1 phone call from them about donut marks in the lot. Since my business is in this parking lot.. People being stupid, reflects onto me.. Needless to say, I can't have that happen. The leasing company is kinda like your "Parents".. When you live under their roof, You have to listen to their rules.. Otherwise they can kick you out.. What am i supposed to do if we get kicked out of our suite.. Thats my business/livlyhood...

I truly hope that there are NO hard feelings. It's a case of what happens everytime.. One dumdfuck always fucks it up for everyone..

So with that being said, Everyone is welcome to come back out on the weekends, but i hope someone has the balls to speak up to the Dumbfuck of the night next time.. That way we won't have shit like this happen again..

Thanks,
Brandon

U got to do what you got to do

PawnShopCEO
04-23-2006, 08:26 PM
i think u wanted to kick the cobra out cause he's faster than yuo

crafty
04-24-2006, 06:34 AM
Yeah thats it.. A 13sec cobra... wow thats fast...

collins
04-24-2006, 11:41 AM
^^^ :lmfao:

well.... shit... i guess i cant talk... lol 17 seconds ftw!