PDA

View Full Version : Testing the waters [FS] 93 teal mx3 gs

kfzemx3
04-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Im thinking of selling my mx3 and just curious to see if anyone would be intrested.

Its a 93 has about 187k on it, As some of you know i put a Kfze in to include:

(less than 3k miles on all parts)
Rebuilt and Dipped heads with:
Manly performance SS valves (slightly larger and flatter for higher revs)
Heat Treated Valve Springs
Oem Valve retainers
3 Angle Valve job
Lower miledge HLA's
Kfze ECU
Fidanza flywheel
Clutchmaster stage IIR clutch
Unorthodox Racing Underdrive pulley
AC & HEATER REMOVED
MazdaSpeed Motor Mounts
SRD bronze oil bushings
B&M Short Throw Shifter
2.5" CAI intake
Corksport Front Strut Bar
Ractive Rear Strut Bar
Pacesetter Cat Back Setup with
Nakayama 5 ziegen style muffler (2.5" in, 3" out)

Motor needs work it needs to have the piston rings and bearings replaced
(bearings from kCool (piston rings can be made at most machine shops)

The body is in need of a Overhaul, hood has dents in it and is from a 94 mx3 to the color teal is off, along with the passenger side door and fender. there is a dent in the rear passenger side quarter pannel and the paint is oxidized.

Interior Has been stripped and there is only 1 mx3 seat (the driver seat) which needs to be rewrapped. center console has been removed (was working on the indash pc system) and the glove box has been modified to fit a mother board.

There is no stereo, but there are speakers (polk audo all around) .

The Car rides on 17" Konig Toxin Rims with Pirelli P7000s (all with less than 3k on them Tires still in great shape.
Needs new struts

This car is Great for anyone looking for something that is strictly Race or a if your looking for a project car to fix up this will work 2.

There are a few extra parts that will come with it, a 2.5 IM, couple sets of fuel rails, the old 1.8 ecu, original spare tire few other extras that i cant think of off the top of my head.

Reason im thinking of selling?

This from begining to end was built for nothing but GO, i love this car now as much as i did then, but the girl doesnt understand GO, she only wants something for show which i understand in a way. I'll still get another mx3 more than likely a 4cyl and swap a 1.8 in. I just really dont have the means or passion to start another engine project for her, and Id like to just have a clean looking right that has a great sound to it and nice looks, Hp is great to have but its not everything to me anymore.

So if anyone is intrested or would like to see pics Shoot me an email at [email protected]

there is no starting bid and i will not sell parts off the car yet.