PDA

View Full Version : Misc Anyone play Oblivion on Xbox live yet?

EP3sAreFun
04-22-2006, 04:41 PM
like the message says, i screwed myself over and cant find any bears, but might pick it up if anyone has it and plays live.

MachNU
04-22-2006, 08:10 PM
holy shit you can play Oblivion on Xbox Live? what can you do is it a MMORPG kinda thing on live or jsut for downloads?

EP3sAreFun
04-22-2006, 08:55 PM
no clue. i wish i knew heh, but i'm not going to buy the game again just so i can find out

MachNU
04-22-2006, 09:22 PM
no clue. i wish i knew heh, but i'm not going to buy the game again just so i can find out

TRUST ME if you like never ending rpgs this game is by far unsurpassable! This is the best RPG on a game to date, right up there with FFVII. This game is awesome never seen anything wrong with it. I am getting it just to play the game if it has Live available with it then thats just an added bonus!

illeagle
04-23-2006, 12:29 AM
never was a fan of Elder Scrolls...just waiting to see if square-enix makes another Crono game

Chrono Trigger is one of the best RPG's ever, I still play it

Outphase
04-23-2006, 03:57 AM
TRUST ME if you like never ending rpgs this game is by far unsurpassable! This is the best RPG on a game to date, right up there with FFVII. This game is awesome never seen anything wrong with it. I am getting it just to play the game if it has Live available with it then thats just an added bonus!

You sir, are a moron.

You can't compare Oblivion to Final Fantasy VII at all.

Final Fantasy VII is a PSX game with linear storyline.
Oblivion is a first-person, fully interactive scripted game with non-linear style gameplay.

To answer your question, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is a Single-player game with downloads from the internet. The game is not an MMORPG at all nor is it a multiplayer game or any characteristics of such. There are pay-to-download addon content modules for the game, but if you play the PC version, you can get free mods for the game.

Outphase
04-23-2006, 03:58 AM
Chrono Trigger is one of the best RPG's ever

and yes, Chrono Trigger is one of the finest ever, even though Chrono Cross didn't do justice for the first game... the 3rd title should be rockin'...hopefully.

MachNU
04-23-2006, 09:35 AM
You sir, are a moron.

Oblivion is a first-person, fully interactive scripted game with non-linear style gameplay.

To answer your question, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is a Single-player game with downloads from the internet. The game is not an MMORPG at all nor is it a multiplayer game or any characteristics of such. There are pay-to-download addon content modules for the game, but if you play the PC version, you can get free mods for the game.

Hey um....Click this link and tell me what you see under each of those genres

http://xbox360.ign.com/index/reviews.html?constraint.game_genre_name.game_genre _1.game_genre_2=RPG%3A&constraint.return_all=is_true
http://psx.ign.com/index/reviews.html?ordering.attribute=game.lower_catalog _name&ordering.order=asc&constraint.return_all=is_true&constraint.letter.game.catalog_name=F <---- Scrool down and find FFVII and look at its genre!

Now dumbfuck shut the fuck up!!!!! you going to lose any arguemnt you start!

Outphase
04-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Hey um....Click this link and tell me what you see under each of those genres

http://xbox360.ign.com/index/reviews.html?constraint.game_genre_name.game_genre _1.game_genre_2=RPG%3A&constraint.return_all=is_true
http://psx.ign.com/index/reviews.html?ordering.attribute=game.lower_catalog _name&ordering.order=asc&constraint.return_all=is_true&constraint.letter.game.catalog_name=F <---- Scrool down and find FFVII and look at its genre!

Now dumbfuck shut the fuck up!!!!! you going to lose any arguemnt you start!

You are looking at generalized categories, but I am talking about gameplay, moron.

EP3sAreFun
04-23-2006, 12:07 PM
=
you really should quit acting like a know it all.

Ive played it for 360 and had about 20 hours of game time in, but i traded it in.

All you do is start shit for no reason, thanks for answering, but quit being an e-thug

illeagle
04-23-2006, 01:00 PM
and yes, Chrono Trigger is one of the finest ever, even though Chrono Cross didn't do justice for the first game... the 3rd title should be rockin'...hopefully.

crono cross wasnt as good as chrono trigger...but damn it was still a good game

should make a chrono online :) lol

Outphase
04-23-2006, 04:42 PM
you really should quit acting like a know it all.

Ive played it for 360 and had about 20 hours of game time in, but i traded it in.

All you do is start shit for no reason, thanks for answering, but quit being an e-thug

I'm answering these questions because I do know the answer.

Comparing Oblivion to Final Fantasy VII just because they're both RPG's is like saying Football and Tennis play exactly the same because they are both sports.

Outphase
04-23-2006, 04:44 PM
crono cross wasnt as good as chrono trigger...but damn it was still a good game

should make a chrono online :) lol

As much as I'd like to see that happen... I don't think Square-Enix is capable of making a good game anymore because they merged... maybe if it was just "Squaresoft"

EP3sAreFun
04-23-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm answering these questions because I do know the answer.

Comparing Oblivion to Final Fantasy VII just because they're both RPG's is like saying Football and Tennis play exactly the same because they are both sports.
i wasnt talkign about him and you, i knew oblivion was not an MMO, i was wonderinf if there was online gameplay.

Outphase
04-23-2006, 04:57 PM
You sir, are a moron.

I quote myself.

EP3sAreFun
04-23-2006, 04:58 PM
I quote myself.
good job, thanks for the answer. have you played it on live? are the downlaods worth it? or do they cost points and crap

Outphase
04-23-2006, 05:03 PM
It costs money, and it's not worth it in my opinion... that's why I reccomend the PC version.

EP3sAreFun
04-23-2006, 05:38 PM
It costs money, and it's not worth it in my opinion... that's why I reccomend the PC version.
cool thanks

MachNU
04-23-2006, 06:47 PM
holy shit you can play Oblivion on Xbox Live? what can you do is it a MMORPG kinda thing on live or jsut for downloads?

dude Outphase your one major dumbfuck!!!! where in my statement did i say that Oblivion is an MMO? when he said you can play it on live i asked with what Downloads? or is it an MMO type of thing! So like EP3 said stop starting shit in threads you douche!

Outphase
04-23-2006, 09:51 PM
dude Outphase your one major dumbfuck!!!! where in my statement did i say that Oblivion is an MMO? when he said you can play it on live i asked with what Downloads? or is it an MMO type of thing! So like EP3 said stop starting shit in threads you douche!

Learn to read the whole thread before you start flaming.